Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol (6491 Views)

Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Any Nice Girl At Taraba: Just Got To Taraba Nd Need Someone To Keep My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: Say NO TO LIGHTSKINNED PEOPLE!!! tongue

#TeamGOM

Mumu, aren't you light skinned?! tongue
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux:

Mumu, aren't you light skinned?! tongue
Ayam Brown and a Lil' Light tongue

#TeamGOM
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Some mumu don carry dia stupidity come my thread..
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: Ayam Brown and a Lil' Light tongue

#TeamGOM

You follow.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oh yo azzzz licker. She wont fukingg give u punnani, u are such a sychopant. The fukc, I so hate woman wrappers. You are lost
Dannylux:

Why are you so vile, painful and vulgar especially with girls who seem better than you are?

Does being light skin make one an albino? Must one be burnt( dark skinned) to escape being bashed by you frustrated and jealousy-drenched bimbos?

Maya is light skinned, I know her before here and you can easily stock your virulent opinion
in yo damn arsehhole, apparently, no one gives a hoot bout them.

No light skin slander shall prevail in my presence. Silly haters!
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
dannylux easy johr
..angry this is a fight btwn two females, no put ur mouth...

enjoying it

4 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: dannylux easy johr
..angry this is a fight btwn two females, no put ur mouth...

enjoying it

Seconded.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

im too pooosh to rant on here.
And hey you albino, wats it with u calling everyone biitch? Are u that really hornyyy?
Well, airforce is here to help u out, he loves albinos, especially duckd-Mouthed albinos.
posh? You poor wretched dorky bottom!!!! You call yourself posh, huh?! Look I don't wanna go really hard on you, but just a piece of advice! Never you in your miserable life or the one to come would you quote me. I don't like dissing girls but I swear I'm gonna diss you like am dissing an animal. You will totally regret why you ever registered on this forum. Lecherous goat! angry smiley

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux:

Why are you so vile, painful and vulgar especially with girls who seem better than you are?

Does being light skin make one an albino? Must one be burnt( dark skinned) to escape being bashed by you frustrated and jealousy-drenched bimbos?

Maya is light skinned, I know her before here and you can easily stock your virulent opinion
in yo damn arsehhole, apparently, no one gives a hoot bout them.

No light skin slander shall prevail in my presence. Silly haters!
dannie don't mind the h-oe, she's just high on some shrinks. smiley
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Totally loving this......
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
hehe .. fine come back from mayapop... she really good ...

over to sisi..
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: hehe .. fine come back from mayapop... she really good ...

over to sisi..
grin grin I'm not really good
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:
Azz licker.
She wont give u punnani, u sychpant.
Gosh, I hate woman wrappers.

The annoying part of it all is that, this account is just one of the several accounts owned by that priapic gay rapiist called 5points.. she is no lady.
Gay ass Mofo!
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux:

The annoying part of it all is that, this account is just one of the several accounts owned by that priapic gay rapist called 5points.. she is no lady.
Gay ass Mofo!
shocked shocked shocked shocked that dick sucker! Oh my fuckin holy Ghost shocked
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oh my days! grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nomski0(f): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
War against light skin girls grin grin.
Its not our fault that we're light o and we're not albinos. tongue tongue
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nomski0: War against light skin girls grin grin.
hehehe cheesy I Don't Get their beef undecided It's Not our Fault That We're in Err'thang! Music videos, beauty pagents grin cheesy grin Nomski help me name the rest smiley #lol
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux:

The annoying part of it all is that, this account is just one of the several accounts owned by that priapic gay rapiist called 5points.. she is no lady.
Gay ass Mofo!

dude i told yhu to stay outta this angry

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by vizkiz: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
mayapop: hehehe cheesy I Don't Get their beef undecided It's Not our Fault That We're in Err'thang! Music videos, beauty pagents grin cheesy grin Nomski help me name the rest smiley #lol

por.n stars grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
mayapop: hehehe cheesy I Don't Get their beef undecided It's Not our Fault That We're in Err'thang! Music videos, beauty pagents grin cheesy grin Nomski help me name the rest smiley #lol

and X.X_X vids tongue grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nomski0: War against light skin girls grin grin.

its a beef thang.. grin...
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nomski0(f): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2013

No need to name my dear.

Black girls are also beautiful. Its the insecure black girls that taunt the light skinned girls. But if you reply now, they'll scream racists! undecided

#Teamitdontmatterifyou'reblackorfair.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nomski0:

No need to name my dear.

Black girls are also beautiful. Its the insecure black girls that taunt the light skinned girls. But if you reply now, they'll scream racists! undecided

#Teamitdontmatterifyou'reblackorfair.

cheesycheesycheesy
yes! Well said smiley #beautyAndBrain you got it grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

dude i told yhu to stay outta this angry

Its not okay to watch gay azz mofos debase innocent ladies just cuz they light skin. sad
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
See what dis jobbless people ha turn my thread into. angry
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux:

Its not okay to watch gay azz mofos debase innocent ladies just cuz they light skin. sad

ohhh... shocked shocked gayyyyyyyyyy??!?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

ohhh... shocked shocked gayyyyyyyyyy??!?

He is bushyassbanger, 5points, si si Africa, and so much more.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux:

holy grails... i giff up..
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by chimajii: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
GentleMimi: I was expecting to see a sexy male with abs and packs....but all i saw was a guy flaunting a price tag.What the.......?

^^ ..wait...do U knw that abs is the same thing as Pacs??..Ur redundant shii is showing....
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by chimajii: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
fruityjojo: Dis boy sef u go dey do like house boy! undecided! Abeg lemme leave u 4 d gay boys 2 jugde after all u asked 4 demcheesy

^^Lmao....i don laff taya...hw imm take dey do like HouseBoy?

S/N: when sum1 uses 'Guys'....they aint restrictin it to 'men'....guys in that context means 'male & female'...jst d same way in the Bible 'man' represents 'woman & man'
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Runs Girl In Lagos / I Need A Serious Guy For Fork / Abuja Residents, Drop Your Number And Get A Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.