Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol (6752 Views)

Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Any Nice Girl At Taraba: Just Got To Taraba Nd Need Someone To Keep My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
lol bro this was unexpected. The title is misleading..
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by GentleMimi: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bishop Magic: poverty is a state of mind

OP you iz po
*falls into egusi soup* lollllllllllll! Guys are crazy!
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by GentleMimi: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ OP,i'm really wondering why a lot of peeps dislike u. U must be a nasty guy!
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by MzRaeRae(f): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gan Gan Gan Gan .....Av arrivedtongue...

Beta pikin..i like u cos u remind me of my chinese frnd Ug-Lee
...Xa u black xo...Black paz Agarancha nyanshcheesy

N.P:Monster by Eminem nd Rihanna
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by benkings(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
op! Hope u are not waitinq for my chickens to lay cooked eqqs before u will be wise
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

GentleMimi: @ OP,i'm really wondering why a lot of peeps dislike u. U must be a nasty guy!
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sagytariusTM1: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Airforce, don't mind haters jare. They don't know that you are the. ...

Ugliest guy in the world of Nairaland
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by IAMBREEZY: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Airforce my guy i pray your thread should make frontpage please say a laudable AMEN
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by AbuMikey(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2013

[size=48pt]#YIMU[/size]

[img]http://peterbrakli.files./2013/04/yimu-photo1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
I promise myself that I will not insult nobody n dis holy month.. I just might break dat vow right now..
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by amiskurie(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
oops!
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
cheesy angry angry angry
rafhell: Cheap and locally ugly, loud mouthed attention seeking boy.
He is celebrity gaddemmit
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
I don suffer for people hand here... cheesy grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by fckyourman: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bros are you sure is not $105 Zimbabwe dollars ?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by joeace2020(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Airforce1: I don suffer for people hand here... cheesy grin

how old are you? is this how u plan to live the rest of ur life? sleepn and waking on nl? posting pics ppl cud use to impersonate u? Quite frankly if anyone impersonates u using diz pics and you are caught for a crime u dint commit i wont feel bad for you bcus u seem to hv d IQ of an embryo

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by pmc01(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Don't mind these Nairaland 'chicks' criticizing you. It's not like Oshiomhole is even as good-looking as you are. Wait till you get the big break now and they will be like 'Oh my Gosh, he's so cute'.

E go sha beta, keep the faith.

BTW though, try check up the meaning of GYM to avoid giving them a point to blast you next time. cheesy
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Forzap: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Alwayz indoors,are u under house arrest undecided
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sparkleRed(f): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wat goes around comes around tongue
Cute tho..very sure u will ve a diff personality outsyd NL cool
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Indiegoh: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
So, na so this airforce1 take worwor. With the way d guy dey take yab pics 4 here, i dey expect one kin fair guy with a swagalicious and cute face, lo and behold, na dis razz face wey be like mgbeke own na im u kari dey yab 4 here. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Forza p: Alwayz indoors,are u under house arrest undecided

I don't go out that much..
Always indoor playing game or surfing tha net.
smiley
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by niggadee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
I thought this guy have developed common sense but Unfortunately he's still the same guy. Air Force You have to be a little bit delusional to enjoy your imagination grin grin grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Umm undecidednot bad. cheesy smiley
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
airforce u try johr.. cool
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by bukalence: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Rubbish![/color][color=#000000]
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by tellwisdom: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Maga don pay u abi?

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Indiegoh: So, na so this airforce1 take worwor. With the way d guy dey take yab pics 4 here, i dey expect one kin fair guy with a swagalicious and cute face, lo and behold, na dis razz face wey be like mgbori own na im u kari dey yab 4 here. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
So happy in front of people who don't like you, it Kills them.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
tellwisdom: Maga don pay u abi?

I nor be yahoo boy
I'm law abiding.

I just dey fortunate to have parents wey nor follow other people papa come count bridge for Lagos.

Cheers!!
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Indiegoh: So, na so this airforce1 take worwor. With the way d guy dey take yab pics 4 here, i dey expect one kin fair guy with a swagalicious and cute face, lo and behold, na dis razz face wey be like mgbeke own na im u kari dey yab 4 here. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Where do you get your confidence from?
Honestly, u no dey fear/shame??
U wey don gather enemies, u dey show ur face?? I pirri you, let em nl boiz catch you outside, othopeadic hospital straight.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by elari(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Airforce1:

I nor be yahoo boy
I'm law abiding.

I just dey fortunate to have parents wey nor follow other people papa come count bridge for Lagos.

Cheers!!
. . . haba, bros, at this age, as old as u are; u still live under ur parents roof. Nawao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / The Finest Boy On Nairaland. (pix) / I Need U Come Scratch My Wet Pussy For Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.