Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol (6490 Views)

Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Any Nice Girl At Taraba: Just Got To Taraba Nd Need Someone To Keep My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by chimajii: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Luk at dis demented gay flauntin his cheap T-shirts..mitcheww...get a life dude...nd y is dis shi.t on celebrity section...??

^^ i hve no idea if he is gay...bt am with U on why this has to be in d celebrity section...i dnt get it...also there are many more sill threads that aint celebrity related still loungin n dat section...my gawd!! Where are the MODS??
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by chimajii: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
GentleMimi:
*falls into egusi soup* lollllllllllll! Guys are crazy!

^^ Y nah inside Egusi soup u fall enter....U go too like Food....*Hands him Food Prefect title* 'FOODOKA'
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
chimajii:

^^ Y nah inside Egusi soup u fall enter....U go too like Food....*Hands him Food Prefect title*
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux, u are really amusing. Bushy u say? Cant laugh.
Mayapop, u fell for it, I pulled your legs u fell real hard. Ok, now stand up, hope u werent bruised that much?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux:

He is bushyassbanger, 5points, si si Africa, and so much more.
u are really clueless, joke of the year, see infact, dannylux is my other account. Oh my, cant laugh
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1: See what dis jobbless people ha turn my thread into. angry
u are flattering yourself
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

holy grails... i giff up..

Lmao, know today.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
mayapop: dannie don't mind the h-oe, she's just high on some shrinks. smiley
shrinks? Shrinks are some sort of psychiatrists, psychologist, so how could I be high on them?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mama africa is back
Where is mayapop?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
An azz licker just liked this, may I never be a sychopant.
mayapop: posh? You poor wretched dorky bottom!!!! You call yourself posh, huh?! Look I don't wanna go really hard on you, but just a piece of advice! Never you in your miserable life or the one to come would you quote me. I don't like dissing girls but I swear I'm gonna diss you like am dissing an animal. You will totally regret why you ever registered on this forum. Lecherous goat! angry smiley
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:
An azz licker just liked this, may I never be a sychopant.

Dannylux comes to mind..
He must be tha azz licker dat liked dat piece of shiit maya put up there..

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

u are really clueless, joke of the year, see infact, dannylux is my other account. Oh my, cant laugh

Just ffuck off, will you?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
sisi africa, wating on your superb come back for mayapop cheesy
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

Dannylux comes to mind..

You don't wanna make me an enemy, you got enough hate already, don't you?

Don't piss me off, man!
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux:

You don't wanna make me an enemy, you got enough hate already, don't you?

Don't piss me off, man!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Intelligent people choose their foes wisely. Don't do what you will regret!
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sparkleRed(f): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux: Intelligent people choose their foes wisely. Don't do what you will regret!
undecided idisime, ebot grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux: Intelligent people choose their foes wisely. Don't do what you will regret!

I hate it when nitwit like your little self threaten me..
Are u mad?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by chimajii: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
hmm..this thread is bout to get messssssy.......y'all keep it cute in Here ....OP & co.... *Sits on the SideLines*
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: sisi africa, wating on your superb come back for mayapop cheesy
lols.
Im born again o. After all, I picked on her first and im quit impresd wit her responses, she didnt throw tantrums as i have envisiaged.
Mayapops, I love you ok? #noLez.
But seriously, her lip is funny.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux:

Just ffuck off, will you?
dude, The joke is on you actually, what sort of guy comes in between two chicks bitchingg?
U wanna press some boobies? Oh, your shameless, she didnt take it personal as you did, she understood i was pulling her legs yet you put the whole thang on your bald head like galla seller, be nice to your skull please, aint fair, okk??
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

Dannylux comes to mind..
azz lickers are really disgusting, they are like dry shit dat disfigures the habitat. He needs help
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

dude, The joke is on you actually, what sort of guy comes in between two chicks bitchingg?
U wanna press some boobies? Oh, your shameless, she didnt take it personal as you did, she understood i was pulling her legs yet you put the whole thang on your bald head like galla seller, be nice to your skull please, aint fair, okk??

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
chimajii: hmm..this thread is bout to get messssssy.......y'all keep it cute in Here ....OP & co.... *Sits on the SideLines*
olofofo.com, gbefila.org gbeborun.net haba, wetin, mtchwww
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
In Zeus names those bosoms mean?? I typed booobieeees, as in twoo oranges on the chest.
Antispermbots are just nuts!
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by chimajii: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

olofofo.com, gbefila.org gbeborun.net haba, wetin, mtchwww

^^^ Pls...I am nt a Yoruba Guy ..hpe ya didnt insult me....cos I didnt understand One thing u said there...lets hear it in English...
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

lols.
Im born again o. After all, I picked on her first and im quit impresd wit her responses, she didnt throw tantrums as i have envisiaged.
Mayapops, I love you ok? #noLez.
But seriously, her lip is funny.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

embarassed sad [b]twaz fun tho.... .. yall cool..

think its time to unfollow the thread ..
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oh, ran outta pop corn.

BRB.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Skales==>Airforce1 aren't you tired of being a narcissist? Am sure when you pass by a mirror you expect a compliment. undecided
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Austeenx: Oh, ran outta pop corn.

BRB.
dont you ever get tired? Xters on nl are crazy, im loving it.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Khalessi: Skales==>Airforce1 aren't you tired of being a narcissist? Am sure when you pass by a mirror you expect a compliment. undecided

Don't u ever get tired of fighting?
Little wonder you're having problem with your relationship.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
You mistake me for someone else...bye bye. undecided
Airforce1:

Don't u ever get tired of fighting?
Little wonder you're having problem with your relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Runs Girl In Lagos / I Need A Serious Guy For Fork / Abuja Residents, Drop Your Number And Get A Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.