Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Must Read:if I Was You,what Would Have Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read:if I Was You,what Would Have Done? (519 Views)

Don't Read If You Are Against Premarital Sex / Please Read If You Are A Lady. / Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read:if I Was You,what Would Have Done? by Rockers4l: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
am a scorpio november 4 by horoscope and am currently dating an Aries girl march 26 ,it haven't been a month since I started dating her but all I feel inside me is dat this whole relationship is a game, she seems to care all about money, there was a time she asked for airtime and I told her to come down her house and pick the card she ignored me,I called her like 5times she ignored my calls but when i sent the card she flashed back ,now she is demanding money to go to market and I don't have it with, de funny aspect of this is am a sex being by nature, I love sex and I have come to leave with it long time ago and funny enough i haven't even touched her talk more of cuddling her and with her attitude I don't think she would even allow me anywhere closer to her,don't get me wrong but sex Is a way I can be assured am not a maga and besides I don't loose in anything I do,it naturally kills me.now she is demanding for money she doesn't even want me to bring it to her house or maybe come to my house n get it,she wants me to bring it to a friend with an excuse that she busy with her training ,I have these strong feeling that she is a player but with this look on her face she seems so vulnerable. when I met her on our initial conversation I asked her of her birthday which is march 26 but when I was with her at a fast food joint she went ahead to ask the people working there how they do rent out the place for birthdays ,looking at her she was serious with the enquiry ,on coming back she was like 'god this place is very costly for booking birthday ' me self was like 'I thought ur birthday is still 4months to come ' but she replied with a kind of tease " y are u asking would u borrow d money?, " I ignored her.the issue with me is not dat i can't play the game along with her but whenever I see her the vulnerability in her hits my conscience very hard and I don't wanna hurt the wrong person, I might ttbe wrong or right thats y I need an advice ,if I do it my way trust me I WILL NEVER LOOSE I just want to be sure if she real or fake,on a normal day to pick my calls na war after some time she will come up with an excuse, am calm on the outside but am not calm in behavior .me self na sweet boy!! no b say I 5n but girls de find it hard to resist me dats my personality n beside she is not my first n would not b my last
Re: Must Read:if I Was You,what Would Have Done? by francafrank(f): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
mmmm
Re: Must Read:if I Was You,what Would Have Done? by Pacify: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
@francafrank, u never send my card yet o. Email is pacificpete0@gmail.com, I dey wait

Back to the topic at hand - OP, u can see d handwriting on the wall yet u choose to ignore it. She's obviously taking u for a maga, forget all dis innocenti and vulnerability you're talking about, all na gimmicks to make u fall at her feet.

When next u wanna give her anything, tell her to come get it at ur place, if she no ball, fashi her and move on

1 Like

Re: Must Read:if I Was You,what Would Have Done? by bastien: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls o,what is "scorpio",hv been seein dis in peoples profiles especially girls

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advice / Please Advice Me! / Greater Love: Mother Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.