Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,300 members, 7,846,340 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Guys And Sugar Mummies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Sugar Mummies. (12110 Views)

Guys And Their Lies / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by rotimy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2008
@ supersatn
superstan:

why is this so?
a boy of 28 dating a gir of 22 can also experience hell with her.
My dear, dating and having sex with someone the age of your mother or grand mother is both disgusting and a serious sign of mental illness especially when one is doing it because of money!
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by A40(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2008
@Michelin
I will tie up that girls womb if i where in my guys shoes.He was not an albino when he was blowing cash on her tongue

If older men are dating younger girls their age then i think older women have every right to go for younger guys.Period
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2008
*yawn* yea yea, caused poverty in the *yawn* land. Poverty in the land.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by benincitys(f): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2008
benincitys:

dnt forget sugar daddies can still make baby even when they are 90 but sugar mummies can not when they are 45 if it is good enough for the girls it is bad enough for the boys.
it cost alot
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2008
A-40:

@Michelin
I will tie up that girls womb if i where in my guys shoes.He was not an albino when he was blowing cash on her tongue

If older men are dating younger girls their age then i think older women have every right to go for younger guys.Period

He was a helpful albino. After he was just an albino.

I agree with the second part!
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Pennywise(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ topic
Indeed I have seen some of these classified posts of 27-28yr old men looking for sugar mummies not more than 35yo grin grin
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by A40(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2008
michelin89:

He was a helpful albino. After he was just an albino.

I agree with the second part!
ROFLMAO
The painful part was this dude went for a ghetto girl they where not from the same social strata and i dont mean to put him down but with a little more game the guy should not have had anything to do with that chic
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2008
A-40:

ROFLMAO
The painful part was this dude went for a ghetto girl they where not from the same social strata and i don't mean to put him down but with a little more game the guy should not have had anything to do with that chic

This thing pain me nor be small because as you see these girls eh nor dey appreciate wetin them get. I still feel for the albino sha. Stay beside him and always advice him!
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by segzicres(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
y would d babes complain when d guys want a sugar mummy . 4 me if i get a sugar mummy i won't dull my self.
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by A40(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
@michelin
Na my dawg i still dey im side the guy just has an irritating fetish for broke chics
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by billyall(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2008
there is nothing wrong in befriend older woman, l can do it not for money sake. If l can see one older woman that l will be financing, l will go for her.
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by kbikes(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2008
i think busta u are a little naive guys and girls lie all the time it what make u feel good about yourself when a guy tells u he is perfect then u say to urself i am that good
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by mopol1: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
hello i need a sugar mummy i am 20 year old if u are interested pls call me on 08028679976.
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2009
nothing wrong having a sugamummy.i had 1 she senior me wit 7yrs i no dey ask for anything but she dey always dey wan show herself wetin u expect make i do.i got accept na.nna na wa oo
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by peemesh: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2009
Sugar mum
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by nomslord: 1:43am On Sep 05, 2009
sugar mum plz call 08083650580
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by naijarocks(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
rubbish post
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by halikari(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
sugar mummies call 08066598766
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by peemesh: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2011
hello my dearest friend you don't have to worry anymore, contact us 2day and get d desire young guys for your satisfaction.

Send your name,age and type of guy,we send to you
Contact agent joe
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by hornysimon(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
this site is so fake, nufn is goin on here, wey d sugar mums dey na?
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by hornysimon(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
mummies call, 08132033374
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by jilesejibril: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
hmmmm perfect article no time for politics all the time for my mummy she is the best now she have giving me all her money she bought the house i and my family are today. my life has changed for good when i met my sugar mummy and Thank God for the help of mr francis Ejike who help me to get the sugar mummy of my life today if you know you are interested and you need one kindly contact him on the tel number:08104264339 hope he help you too and lets chop this money.
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Charles4075(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
alexleo: I was going through a newspaper and i saw a particular page where guys sent in their phone numbers saying that they need sugar mummies and that anyone interested should contact them. In all, i discovered that they have one common motive- they want wealthy women no matter how old they are and their marital status, that can sustain them financially while they in turn give them sex. Quite a pity that youngsters are looking for money in such a God forsaken manner. Whats your opinon, Is this caused by poverty in the land or growing lustful desires among young people?
. Op, it's as a result of this.

Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by tayoxx(m): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
bridget007: Guess its just an do not become emotionally attached.
that's not an excuse. ..
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by cathoye: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is my true life story,My name is Catherine am from lagos state nigeria,this is how I got my connection with a sugardad, I was once a bus driver in oyo state and I was paid N50,000,in a month so I hardly take care of myself and I also do different kind of job to support my salary,so one day I was traveling to a village called abuja so on my way driving I sight one man with a car beside the road,so on getting closer he stop me and ask me if have extra fuel for him that his own has just finish,I said ok let me draw for you from my bus so I did,so when I want move he then give me his I.D card and collected my number,so in Two week later he called to see him, then,I went there he asked me so many questions about my life,so I told him everything,so he said he has a surprise for me,that he will call me so I left,in 3days after, he called me and introduce me to a lman called Mr. Thomas so he left us,so the man told me that,that man there is an agent of sugar daddies here, and he has already told him everything about me,and he is ready to do anything for me but on one condition I said what is that, he said if only I can be his bed mate,I said ok let me think about it, then I left,So my sisters there is no option, I have no choice I have to go back in 3days after and to him, I have agreed, so 2 month later he open a business for me she do business In china and nigeria, right now I sell different kind of motors cars she open for me, I have branch in Akure Lagos,and Abuja,so that's is how I got my connection,so if in case you need a connection with a partner that will change your life story contact him on. so I believe your problems will changes to story and share a good testimony because he has done so many connection in my present, so I wonder how my life would have been for now if not for Agent Fola, if you also need any type of sugarlady or sugardad in any state or any country contact him on +2347082085282
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by lovelyguy4u(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2016
+2347037536414, 55d9b37d. sugar mummy that need a handsome, educated, humble and honest sugar boy, should contact me or send email to walij408@gmail.com. I am the boy in question, not an agent pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telegram Group For BBW Lovers / RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] / The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.