Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. (8672 Views)

How Do I Look Like In Pants And Bra? / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Kamdi2013: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ladies leave items behind to mark the house as their territory and warn off intruders BUT guys that want to attend to other girls will still do it. All the guy need to do is tell the new girl that the items belong to his sister or cousin who came to spend some time with him. undecided
So why should I lose my precious items for nothing.
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Waspy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
jaz: I'm really sick of it happening all the time. I'm always left wondering whose It is. not just undies, even hair stuff and I'm left wondering how to explain to my next catch how it got to the house. girls should quit that bad habit. imagine me calling a chic that she left her panties only for her to tell me it aint hers. mtcheew
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
UNA NO DEY TIREEEEEE?Wetin our pantscatapult and bra do una??
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by mencade6: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
me: hello
mary: good morning tony. Hw u dey today?
Me: i dey fine. Hw tins na?
Mary: fine o. Thank you for yesterday o. You actually satisfied me.
Me: ok. That reminds me, i want tell you, make you come carry ur pant, bra, corset, your bag, including ur wrapper. D tin don dey here since 3 months.
Mary: no vex, i dey always forget to carry am

ladies and their cunny animalistic mapping of territories. Na una sabi o. But una no go stop us from playing the game.
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by ejifranks(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Reap not where I soweth . That's wat it is..
Enjoynew GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
I saw da Great onila on.ma thread
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by imitor4us(m): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2015
winki've emcountered such buh don't give a damn. All they do is go down to business as soon as they bump. Seeing those....... Expecially if wants it, she just snubs it to have ur okonta
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by kindl0(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Leave your pant in my room and I'll show at your wedding with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These / Naija Sex Story: Our Ballistic Sex In The Kitchen / Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.