Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. (8677 Views)

How Do I Look Like In Pants And Bra? / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Mynd44: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2013
stefikal:

b4 nko? Spare/duplicate/extra...all na samegringringrin
if she does it it all her guys, soon she will run out of underwear na gringrin
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
run out keh, if you see dia armoury of kpata...chei...
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Mynd44: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2013
skoloppy31:
wetin I wan find go her armoury?
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
wetin I wan find go her armoury?
you can stumble on it, if you do go to her place nah, or wen they use style dey send perdon work..dear pls can u get ma bra? its in ma laundry basket., da lemon colour
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Saraha1(f): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2013
Interesting topic we got here.
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by IAMBREEZY: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2013
Hahaha odikwa serious.
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Sarah a: Interesting topic we got here.
tell us, why una dey do that now?
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by stefikal(f): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44:

run out? pple way dey sell for market still dey now
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Mynd44: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2013
stefikal:

run out? pple way dey sell for market still dey now
Lol
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by stefikal(f): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2013
skoloppy31:

armoury

chai! undies don bcum weapon...lwkmd
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2013
They do it intentionally

one of my girlfriends confirmed it's territory marking "I slept here."...lol
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2013
stefikal:

armoury

chai! undies don bcum weapon...lwkmd
b4 nko, kpara na weapon of mass destruction. ..*winks*
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by ikekings1: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2013
skoloppy31:
why the pot, you too dey fear self, you 4tell ur Gf say nah fellowship member forget am
Fellowship member and she 4got her pant? Lol... Na casting ooo...
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by ikekings1: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Does this mean she goes home without wearing any underwear or she comes with a spare?
Of course they get spare not just one.. What do u think is inside those huge hand bags dem dey carry? Na pant,bra and co full am now... Even on daily basis dey still come with spare pants... Lol..
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Kassidy90(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2013
skoloppy31:
you can stumble on it, if you do go to her place nah, or wen they use style dey send perdon work..dear pls can u get ma bra? its in ma laundry basket., da lemon colour
who is this? u don kill me wit lafta, so she too get lemon, I don't like dat colour especially when it has to do with bra....

1 Like

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2013
ikekings1: Fellowship member and she 4got her pant? Lol... Na casting ooo...
no be casting, da person had running stomach dat dy so, she used da toilet to da extents of not even bother to wesr kpata..poker face*
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2013
Kassidy90:
who is this? u don kill me wit lafta, so she too get lemon, I don't like dat colour especially when it has to do with bra....
she got virtually all colours, red made me sick...ooooops *throws up* babanla turn off either pant or bra
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by hippyzuki(f): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Lol. This thing just remind me of wetin happen to me some weeks back. I go this guy weyyy de like me house. I just rush enter he room piss wan kill me that day. Na so I come see yelloww pant on top tv. I first pisss well come go back observe the pant too. I no talk I just go back palour I just do like say nothing spoil cos no need to ask cos bros go always lie. No b I go house. After 2dys bros begin de answer question weyyy Dem no ask am. I just made a bigger fool of him by saying I no see any pant ooo. grin
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2013
hippyzuki: Lol. This thing just remind me of wetin happen to me some weeks back. I go this guy weyyy de like me house. I just rush enter he room piss wan kill me that day. Na so I come see yelloww pant on top tv. I first pisss well come go back observe the pant too. I no talk I just go back palour I just do like say nothing spoil cos no need to ask cos bros go always lie. No b I go house. After 2dys bros begin de answer question weyyy Dem no ask am. I just made a bigger fool of him by saying I no see any pant ooo. grin
I guess da bros wanna dig you
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by ikekings1: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2013
skoloppy31:
no be casting, da person had running stomach dat dy so, she used da toilet to da extents of not even bother to wesr kpata..poker face*
Duh!!! Which kind gal go enter toilet and 4got to wear her pata? That lie no follow.. Lol..
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by hippyzuki(f): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2013
skoloppy31:
I guess da bros wanna dig you

my brother no b only dig e for create another hole for my body... grin
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Olugbenger(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Guys do this, most times. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Saraha1(f): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2013
hippyzuki:
God save u
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2013
ikekings1: Duh!!! Which kind gal go enter toilet and 4got to wear her pata? That lie no follow.. Lol..
person wey dey shit water, how e go remember wear kpata..oga all u gas to do is be a good lair..I trust maself in dat department ....
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2013
hippyzuki:
he wan turn u into universal charger......
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by chimajii: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2013
skoloppy31:
men are just polygamous in nature, na only widow that can say exactly where her hubby they

^^ says U right?....there are dudes who are into just One woman....and there are girls who are into jst one Guy...it's called a monogamous relationship......
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Nostalgia21(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2013
My babe once left her pant inside my travelling bag and i travelled with it unknowingly..lol
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Nostalgia21: My babe once left her pant inside my travelling bag and i travelled with it unknowingly..lol
this got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by rexbuton: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
skoloppy31:
men are just polygamous in nature, na only widow that can say exactly where her hubby they
on point!
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Abeg use toilet broom sweep am outside
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Teespice(f): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
habatically na,

the message being conveyed is loud and clear

na me get this house, so intruders should back off grin grin grin grin

on a more serious note, it makes no sense leaving personal effects in a guys house. after all whether you leave am or you still carry am comot, a man would still do what he wants to do and nothing go happen

last last relationship go end. wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by xcitedjay(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
skoloppy31:

I can confirm this. Some ladies even have double double self.

You might even run yourself mad while trying to burn the panties cause after burning one you might still see same pant somewhere else if not same spot the next day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter On Fire As Curvy Slay Queen Spotted Selling And Hawking Fish In A Market / What Happening To My Boobs? (pics) / Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.