Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. (8680 Views)

How Do I Look Like In Pants And Bra? / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
I cant but wonder, while most naija babe leave some stuff in guys place, they do it all in the name they forgot it...but I realize most of them leave items like bra, pant, make up kits just to tell any female visitor in thier absence that ...there is a girl in the house...so back off
do you notice this too?, ladies have done this to your bro, relative
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by scaline: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
dats gud nah so dat anoda gal wil nt reap where dey did nt sow

1 Like

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by troy20(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
if she de forget her Gstrin for your house,if you sef go her house u take style de forget your own fake dirty perry cole boxers.all na territorial mapping.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by jaz(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
I'm really sick of it happening all the time. I'm always left wondering whose It is. not just undies, even hair stuff and I'm left wondering how to explain to my next catch how it got to the house. girls should quit that bad habit. imagine me calling a chic that she left her panties only for her to tell me it aint hers. mtcheew
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Next time a lady leaves her things at your place, just grab them and set them ablaze. When she comes back, show her the ashes. I bet she will never leave any junk at your place again.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by heartmatters(f): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
That is one way to map ur territory, that's one of the obvious reasons I left my ex. A friend that leaves her stuff @ ur place has something else in mind.

1 Like

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by lomaxx: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
I still have a couple of earrings to dispose of lipsrsealed

*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
bra , ear rings, pant stil dey my possession. ..
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Vivly(f): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
jaz: I'm really sick of it happening all the time. I'm always left wondering whose It is. not just undies, even hair stuff and I'm left wondering how to explain to my next catch how it got to the house. girls should quit that bad habit. imagine me calling a chic that she left her panties only for her to tell me it aint hers. mtcheew
LMAO! It's mostly players that experience that.
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by homesteady(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Another pant thread? undecided
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by tpia5: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Women!

If you and this ya boyfriends don't marry, won't they show up at your wedding with your missing bra and pant? Abi you never jam hard fellow ni?

Stop being so oversabi on top say you dey get booty call?

Please pack your stuff when you're done with your casual sex and please wash your darn underwear yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
heartmatters: That is one way to map ur territory, that's one of the obvious reasons I left my ex. A friend that leaves her stuff @ ur place has something else in mind.
*draws chair closer*heartmatters tell me something. ..
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Skolopy

shey you dey ogbomosho ni?
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by homesteady(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
tpia@:
Women!

If you and this ya boyfriends don't marry, won't they show up at your wedding with your missing bra and pant? Abi you never jam hard fellow ni?

Stop being so oversabi on top say you dey get booty call?

Please pack your stuff when you're done with your casual sex and please wash your darn underwear yourself?
grin grin well said

1 Like

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Segeggs: @Skolopy

shey you dey ogbomosho ni?
nah.. I dey lag..ogbomosho keh? nah wen ASUU call off things
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Dubemkelly(m): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2013
Once they don't keep it @ur own place,y not stfu? Its just their own tolerance n r/shp not urs
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by 190: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2013
to mark their territory against other girls grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Andyblaze: 12:45am On Dec 05, 2013
True

Nice

but check out a nairalander[andyblaze] in a lamborghini in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1543259/picture-nairalander-lamborghini-trolleyno-2014
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Fayrouzz(m): 1:22am On Dec 05, 2013
A gal left her pads in ma hauz... Was so crazy cos she said she was gonna cme tk it so I kept em in ma bag then I forgot and another gal stumbled on it...
Wasn't funny.
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by vivianbelema(f): 1:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Hehehe don't mind them. Leave ur t-brush and i will use it n brush my hair/eyebrow. Oteleted gals
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by WisdomMe(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Dat was a day my catch wanted to land me inside wahala. She 4got her pant,daily catholic prayer booklet & purse at my place...omo wen my main babe came,I had to hide dem inside a dirty pot cos I was so confused

1 Like

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Dubemkelly: Once they don't keep it @ur own place,y not stfu? Its just their own tolerance n r/shp not urs
ta lo ti enu aja bo eko?, tpye with ur no6 next time. kpele ehen, ko lo awon ogun ee oo
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Dat was a day my catch wanted to land me inside wahala. She 4got her pant,daily catholic prayer booklet & purse at my place...omo wen my main babe came,I had to hide dem inside a dirty pot cos I was so confused
why the pot, you too dey fear self, you 4tell ur Gf say nah fellowship member forget am
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Vivly: LMAO! It's mostly players that experience that.
men are just polygamous in nature, na only widow that can say exactly where her hubby they

1 Like

Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Mynd44: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2013
Does this mean she goes home without wearing any underwear or she comes with a spare?
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Does this mean she goes home without wearing any underwear or she comes with a spare?
baba mynd44, they com wit spare ni oooo...coming for weekends. , dom go com leave a trace say woman com dat apartment recently.
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by CircleOfWilis: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2013
i dnt allow dt fa, i will alws help her prk her undies afta the event..i wil put it back for her or insert em into hr bag if she decides to go home without bra/pants..
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by Mynd44: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2013
skoloppy31:
baba mynd44, they com wit spare ni oooo...coming for weekends. , dom go com leave a trace say woman com dat apartment recently.
Them dey make territory na. Sebi na you wan do get more than one babe at once.

Guys with just one girl would not mind except if they drop them in silly places like inside the couch gringrin
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44:

Guys with just one girl would not mind except if they drop them in silly places like inside the couch gringrin
that one na die oooo, you wil explain sotee u go cal late fani fawehin to b ur agbejoro...
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by skoloppy31(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44:

that one na die oooo, you wil explain sotee u go cal late gani fawehin to b ur agbejoro...
ww guyz knw where our heart is..if you like do snake in da evil shadow style on bed, if you not da candidate, ko matter
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by stefikal(f): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Does this mean she goes home without wearing any underwear or she comes with a spare?

b4 nko? Spare/duplicate/extra...all na samegringringrin
Re: Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. by stefikal(f): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2013
Andyblaze: True

Nice

but check out a nairalander[andyblaze] in a lamborghini in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1543259/picture-nairalander-lamborghini-trolleyno-2014

dz Andy sef ehn...#no comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / What Happening To My Boobs? (pics) / She Sent Me Her Unclad Pics Intetionally. 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.