Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Murder Case- A short story - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Murder Case- A short story (50308 Views)

* *murder On Valentine's Day* * / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery / Murder On Koboland.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
write2obi:
hope kee grin just tell me the venue, Lemmie got and sweep there cheesy
just keep ur fingers crossed
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by 360prince(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2013
adegwurulez: you know say na fiction na, if u make am unnecessarily long, e go dey boring
. Oga na true you the talk so 00oo

sha, me still the front seat with sobo and donot, sipping slow while waiting on your next update..grin
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2013
globatop: Thank God. suspense over. I appreciate Ur inspiration, I nominate u for Nobel Laurette.
thanks for the nomination sir, i'm blushing
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:

Well.......I used to write wen I was younger buh stopped later cos of my schedules. I think am alredi gettin motivated by som stories on NL. Will soon put pen to paper
beta pick up ur pen and start writing o
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2013
lbotus: Thanks ADE. Compliments of the season
complements of the season dear
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2013
Uthman51: Wat pain me most is jeo's death...keep d good work bro,GOD bless You wink
thats why i didnt kill amos. Amos was supposed to die not joe
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Clemzy16: ....and finally the short story has ended. Bruv you're an embodiment of talent. I like the fact that you were able to write something totally different from how you started. My story also ended yesterday and until next year before i'll start another one. May God grant us more and more wisdom. Peace!!
amen!!!
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2013
Clemzy16: Bros you should know there is nothing to be corrected, if not we would have bombarded you with critique or perhaps constructive criticism. You're one of a kind.
hmm... U know i'm tnking of taking my writing to the next level. I'll be learning from u guys sha
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2013
360prince: . Oga na true you the talk so 00oo

sha, me still the front seat with sobo and donot, sipping slow while waiting on your next update..grin
somebody please wake prince, the guy the sleep. Guy tori don end na
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by oloyedayo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
This one suppose return o.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by chade(f): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
God go make u bigger nd better dan dis amen......i love every bit of d story though u broke my heart wer jimmy died.
U r mouthed
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by walexyll(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
adegwurulez: oya i want to hear all your constructive criticisms. say ur mind o, without fear or favour

Firstly, I must commend that you are damn good and very talented.
That being said, I notice that you always try to create a lot of suspense in your story which is very cool, however, you always fail to conclude and tie up all loose ends in your story. For instance, here, you insinuated that the invisible quartet contains 5 members and there is a reason for them being called the invisible quartet. You decided to keep the identity of the fifth person and the reason for the name to yourself.
You did something similar in the "life of a UAM boy" when you failed to tell us about how Amaka and Kelvin eneded their love.....My 2kobo: When you want to write the final chapter of your story, read your entire story all over again and put down all major events and characters to ensure that you conclude on their ending

Once more good one bro
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2013
oloyedayo: This one suppose return o.
which one?
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2013
chade: God go make u bigger nd better dan dis amen......i love every bit of d story though u broke my heart wer jimmy died.
U r mouthed
Eyaa... but he died a hero na, dat should be soothing
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2013
walexyll:

That being said, I notice that you always try to create a lot of suspense in your story which is very cool, however, you always fail to conclude and tie up all loose ends in your story. For instance, here, you insinuated that the invisible quartet contains 5 members and there is a reason for them being called the invisible quartet. You decided to keep the identity of the fifth person and the reason for the name to yourself.
You did something similar in the "life of a UAM boy" when you failed to tell us about how Amaka and Kelvin eneded their love.....My 2kobo: When you want to write the final chapter of your story, read your entire story all over again and put down all major events and characters to ensure that you conclude on their ending

Once more good one bro
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2013
walexyll:

Once more good one bro
Thanks alot for the observation. I usually write as it comes, i dont have any manuscript whatsoever. I abandoned my first work(The 21st century slaves) because i found so many loopholes in the plot. I started 'Life of a uam boy' in its place. I'm now thinking of tying loose ends and bringing it back. If i can successfully do that, then i'll take the next big step in my 'writing ministry'.

1 Like

Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Therock5555(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bro abeg check ur mail. I don PM u ur xmas bonanza grin grin. Am sorry if it took long.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Cestmoi1(f): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Just coming after party don finish.Excellent piece,ade.I enjoyed reading your write-up.Thumbs up!
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
The rock5555: Bro abeg check ur mail. I don PM u ur xmas bonanza grin grin. Am sorry if it took long.
No p, running to ma mailbox Asap
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
C'est moi:
Just coming after party don finish.Excellent piece,ade.I enjoyed reading your write-up.Thumbs up!
thanks alot ma, am glad you enjoyed it
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Bonnybaby(f): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thumb up Ade, u ar d best; i enjoyed every bit of d story wella; expecting more because i see a gr8 writter in u
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bonny baby: Thumb up Ade, u ar d best; i enjoyed every bit of d story wella; expecting more because i see a gr8 writter in u
Thanks ma, more is coming in 2014. Happy new year
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 12:15am On Jan 01, 2014
knock!! knock!! Anybody still here? Wishing you guys happy new year! And remember, ADEGWU is coming back stronger this year.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by dammygoody(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2014
adegwurulez: knock!! knock!! Anybody still here? Wishing you guys happy new year! And remember, ADEGWU is coming back stronger this year.
*opens the door*Oga Adegwu!!!!I wish you the same oooooh............waiting for stronger ADEGWU............
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:18am On Jan 01, 2014
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: MERRY NEW YEAR!
https://www.nairaland.com/1576051/nigerians-new-year#20594045
happy new year man
dammygoody: *opens the door*Oga Adegwu!!!!I wish you the same oooooh............waiting for stronger ADEGWU............
yes o, I pray God gives us long life
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by ritababe(f): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2014
The rock5555: Bro abeg check ur mail. I don PM u ur xmas bonanza grin grin. Am sorry if it took long.

you better go PM my own

@ade everybody just dey pray for you, na wa oh share some of the prayer for me na.

Anyway GOD GO SHOWER US WITH HIS BLESSING THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2014
ritababe:

you better go PM my own

@ade everybody just dey pray for you, na wa oh share some of the prayer for me na.

Anyway GOD GO SHOWER US WITH HIS BLESSING THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME
Amen!!! oya on your bluetooth make i share some of the prayers.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by emmabest2000(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ade you are bomb
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by 360prince(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oga, wishing you happy new year and God's Protection....

I've been silent for quite a long time now, but today i decided commenting on your story....

Thumps up my brother.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
emma_best2000: Ade you are bomb
thanks bro, no let NATU hear that one o
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
360prince: Oga, wishing you happy new year and God's Protection....

I've been silent for quite a long time now, but today i decided commenting on your story....

Thumps up my brother.

thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

The Religion / Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.