Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Catholicism & Idol Worshiping - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholicism & Idol Worshiping (4976 Views)

Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / Paganism And Catholicism: Sun Worship Symbols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
harbiola1:
Yeah, Nice!!!

Can you pls create a thread to lecture me what i may not know?
Is that ur latest topic? #confuseFella
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by harbiola1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
FrancisTony: @harbiolar the prophesy was fufilled.

I Know the prophecy was fulfil, abi no be bible again?

My Question is that. "DID GOD FULFIL IS COVENANT WITH KING AHAZ?"
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
POPE II:
Didn't cover their tracks well enough? Lol
Truth be told, catholicism doesn't act upon the Bible.

We know the Roman pagans modified, translated and compiled the Bible but not well enough due to the Jews.

Have u even asked urself why only about 3% of Israelis are Christians?

They know wat the Romans did, and how they used them to form a new religion.

Where did the name Jesus come from? Wat does it mean?
It means "Ie-sous" "hIE-Zus" Hail Zeus
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
FrancisTony: what's this one saying? Did you see mention yeshua?

So this punk doesn't know that Yahshua sometimes written as Yeshua is the real name of Jesus
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
macof:

So this punk doesn't know that Yahshua sometimes written as Yeshua is the real name of Jesus
TF!! His real name is Immanuel. Get a life
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
macof:

We know the Roman pagans modified, translated and compiled the Bible but not well enough due to the Jews.

if i may ask. What do you call the rosary Muslim pray?
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
This dude is as confused as Osama bin laden and his brothers(bomb masters). Jesus means Saviour and it's a hebrow word. slowpoke got a life fa!
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
FrancisTony: TF!! His real name is Immanuel. Get a life

You Christians are big fools, you know nothing and don't wish to acquire knowledge- lazy empty skulls.

[b]Immanuel was born during the time of king Ahaz. About 600yrs before Yeshua was born.

The birth of Immanuel was the sign Isaiah promised Ahaz so he would believe his message from Yahweh

The message Isaiah gave stated that the enemies would be defeated before the child is even old enough to know wat is good or bad. All during the time of Ahaz

When Jesus(yeshua) was born, Ahaz was long dead and forgotten. Jesus had nothing to do with Immanuel.

Further more. Ur Lord and master King James is a fraud- Isaiah 7:14 is "young lady" in the Tanakh(Hebrew Bible). Immanuel's mother was not a virgin but a young lady(Almah)

This is the madness that Matthew's imposter(the real Matthew isn't the author of the gospel of Matthew) brought into christianity.

Mary was not a virgin, but the writer of The gospel of Matthew referred to Her in a Greek word "parthenos" which means virgin.

Alma and Parthenos are different words of different meaning in different languages.

Alma- maiden- young lady
Parthenos- sexually inexperienced

The origin of the word "parthenos" comes from "parthenon" a temple dedicated to the virgin Goddess notably Athena and Artemis
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
FrancisTony: TF!! His real name is Immanuel. Get a life

You Christians are big fools, you know nothing and don't wish to acquire knowledge- lazy empty skulls.

[b]Immanuel was born during the time of king Ahaz. About 600yrs before Yeshua was born.

The birth of Immanuel was the sign Isaiah promised Ahaz so he would believe his message from Yahweh

The message Isaiah gave stated that the enemies would be defeated before the child is even old enough to know wat is good or bad. All during the time of Ahaz

When Jesus(yeshua) was born, Ahaz was long dead and forgotten. Jesus had nothing to do with Immanuel.

Further more. Ur Lord and master King James is a fraud- Isaiah 7:14 is "young lady" in the Tanakh(Hebrew Bible). Immanuel's mother was not a virgin but a young lady(Almah)

This is the madness that Matthew's imposter(the real Matthew isn't the author of the gospel of Matthew) brought into christianity.

Mary was not a virgin, but the writer of The gospel of Matthew referred to Her in a Greek word "parthenos" which means virgin.

Alma and Parthenos are different words of different meaning in different languages.

Alma- maiden- young lady

The origin of the word "parthenos" comes from "parthenon" a temple dedicated to the virgin Goddess notably Athena and Artemis
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
macof:

There are only 3% Israeli Christian because the preservation of their religion and culture was the main reason they got their country.
Blah blah Catholics don't follow the bible lmao, Catholics have made it clear the bible recognizes
Or acknowledges oral traditions and we never claimed being Solis bibla

The Romans modified translated and compiled the bible lol fool
BTW before the Romans Jews have already started rejecting Christianity and Christianity is universal not for one single group nationality or ethnic group
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
You are high on cheap crack, stop making up stories, conspiracies theorist lol
macof:

Alma- maiden- young lady

Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
FrancisTony: This dude is as confused as Osama bin laden and his brothers(bomb masters). Jesus means Saviour and it's a hebrow word. slowpoke got a life fa!

Jesus doesn't mean anything in any language.

The Hebrew word for "savior" is transliterated as "Mosha" meaning "one that saves" But Jesus real name was Yahshua meaning "Yah's salvation" Yah shortened for Yahweh
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by harbiola1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls follow me can't this abeg.

FrancisTony:
Jesus means Saviour

FrancisTony:
and it's a hebrow word.

2. shocked shocked shocked
Ignorance is reigning in some people's life ooo.

See these two OGBONGE LIARs that this brother is relying is soul on.

1a. Moshiach >Kristos> Christ (Anointed one)

1.b Iesous> Iesus> Jesus (Yahwe is Salvation)

Iesous is>Greek
Iesus is >Latin
Jesus > English

No wonder...
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
^ so Jesus is a liar ? Yet Moslem claim he was a Muslim and a prophet. Wonderful religion. No wonder your creator was a pedophile warlord .
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by harbiola1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
FrancisTony: Is that ur latest topic?

Yeah! you will see your folks.

I wan LAUFFF... grin grin grin

Oya on the frontpage.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
macof:

Alma- maiden- young lady

another confused pathetic miserable muslim like the one i chatted with one day. The bastard was telling me that Mary is Mariam and now this wagon is telling me another. I laugh in catonese. Hahaha, Mary wrote the bible indeed 'cos Mr macof was there assisting her. Ermmm back to Immanuel. Hehe....LUKE 7:16 was fufilled when satan tempted Jesus i.e Immanuel after fasting Mr Man. JESUS is Immanuel. Please get a life and stop talking gibberish.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
macof:

Jesus doesn't mean anything in any language.

The Hebrew word for "savior" is transliterated as "Mosha" meaning "one that saves" But Jesus real name was Yahshua meaning "Yah's salvation" Yah shortened for Yahweh
hahahah. TF!! Jesus name is not Yahweh. He was named Immanuel by Mary and Joseph which was gotten from God. Get a life, u miserable wannabee muslim seeking for attention. I'm happy that bible is wide read by muslim. That's the word of God 4 yhu. *smiles*
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by harbiola1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
POPE II: ^ so Jesus is a liar ? Yet Moslem claim he was a Muslim and a prophet. Wonderful religion. No wonder your creator was a pedophile warlord .
ODE, OPONU, AKIN-DIN-DIN-RIN-AKIN-DANI-DANI-NIO. shocked shocked shocked

RONU!!! PONDER!!!

STOP BEING FOOL.LISH
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
harbiola1: Pls follow me can't this abeg.

2. shocked shocked shocked
Ignorance is reigning in some people's life ooo.

See these two OGBONGE LIARs that this brother is relying is soul on.

1a. Moshiach >Kristos> Christ (Anointed one)

1.b Iesous> Iesus> Jesus (Yahwe is Salvation)

Iesous is>Greek
Iesus is >Latin
Jesus > English

No wonder...
oboy get a life fa!. Nothing like Ieosus. Lol, busted. JESUS is not an english word. Mumu
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
POPE II: ^ so Jesus is a liar ? Yet Moslem claim he was a Muslim and a prophet. Wonderful religion. No wonder your creator was a pedophile warlord .
this muslim self. They talk gibberish. They're not straightword, always acting gayish. Meet anoda muslim nd he will give u anoda tin abt Jesus. GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEM SHA!
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
harbiola1:

Yeah! you will see your folks.

I wan LAUFFF... grin grin grin

Oya on the frontpage.
Lyk seriously we need it there. I laff in soweto
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
FrancisTony: another confused pathetic miserable muslim like the one i chatted with one day. The bastard was telling me that Mary is Mariam and now this wagon is telling me another. I laugh in catonese. Hahaha, Mary wrote the bible indeed 'cos Mr macof was there assisting her. Ermmm back to Immanuel. Hehe....LUKE 7:16 was fufilled when satan tempted Jesus i.e Immanuel after fasting Mr Man. JESUS is Immanuel. Please get a life and stop talking gibberish.

Macof is pagan

Harbiola is the Muslim
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
harbiola1:
ODE, OPONU, AKIN-DIN-DIN-RIN-AKIN-DANI-DANI-NIO. shocked shocked shocked

RONU!!! PONDER!!!

STOP BEING FOOL.LISH
Frustration brings insult. Choi muhammed eyaff suffer teytey. Weyre
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2013

That's actually very funny, Muslims and their erroneous quran.

Actually Yahweh is much more worse than Allah
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
macof:

lowlife he's not yahweh. He's Immanuel/Jesus. And Trinity with God nd holyspirit!
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
macof:

No, I disagree. Allah is worse.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by MrTroll(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
rationalmind:

No, I disagree. Allah is worse.
Nah. Yahweh is worse than Allah but Muslims are now worse than Christians.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
FrancisTony: another confused pathetic miserable muslim like the one i chatted with one day. The bastard was telling me that Mary is Mariam and now this wagon is telling me another. I laugh in catonese. Hahaha, Mary wrote the bible indeed 'cos Mr macof was there assisting her. Ermmm back to Immanuel. Hehe....LUKE 7:16 was fufilled when satan tempted Jesus i.e Immanuel after fasting Mr Man. JESUS is Immanuel. Please get a life and stop talking gibberish.

I am not Muslim.
I am an ex-Christian but hail Ori for revealing the truth to me.

I know more about christianity than ur pope tells u. All those Vatican secrets are being exposed

The Muslim u were chatting with was absolutely correct, Mary is Mariam. Transliterated from Maryam in Hebrew - Mapia(pronounced Maria) in Greek- Maria in Latin- Mary in English
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
macof:

I am not Muslim.
I am an ex-Christian but hail Ori for revealing the truth to me.

I know more about christianity than ur pope tells u. All those Vatican secrets are being exposed

The Muslim u were chatting with was absolutely correct, Mary is Mariam. Transliterated from Maryam in Hebrew - Mapia(pronounced Maria) in Greek- Maria in Latin- Mary in English
Mary is different with Mariam. If so, Then why's there both Mariam and Mary as a name in the bible. Lol that ori wey My grandpa get for village and catholic priest burn it into ashes. Lmfao
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
And mind you, Maria is different from Mariam. Maria is same as Mary tho'.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
FrancisTony: Mary is different with Mariam. If so, Then why's there both Mariam and Mary as a name in the bible. Lol that ori wey My grandpa get for village and catholic priest burn it into ashes. Lmfao

grin grin so much love the last line.

Don't mind the confused pagan and Muslim .

1 Like

Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
FrancisTony: hahahah. TF!! Jesus name is not Yahweh. He was named Immanuel by Mary and Joseph which was gotten from God. Get a life, u miserable wannabee muslim seeking for attention. I'm happy that bible is wide read by muslim. That's the word of God 4 yhu. *smiles*

U have problems seriously...where did I say Jesus is Yahweh? Yahweh is far above all humans-dead or alive

Ur lack of,knowledge is glaring and I pray Orunmila blessings you through me today.

Immanuel was born during the time of King Ahaz who lived during the time of Isaiah hundreds of years before Jesus was born.

Immanuel was born of a young lady Hebrew Bible didn't say virgin

The day I want to be a Muslim would be to learn more about Islam so I can be more Knowledged like I am with christianity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Evidence Would Change Your Present Atheistic Postulations? @ NL Atheists / Are There More Female Than Male Christians? / Where Did Adam Go When He Died ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.