Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,682 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Catholicism & Idol Worshiping - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholicism & Idol Worshiping (5002 Views)

Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / Paganism And Catholicism: Sun Worship Symbols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2013
macof:

Fabricated

Ur Bible is fabricated, I see u like living in a lie and living as a Slave.

Well maybe people like u aren't worth it
slave? How?
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2013
FrancisTony: stop telling my your story because i already know it. Hehe....LOL. Ayam cwiouxly praying for you. God Bless

Like I said I now see that u are not worth it.

But for the sake of people who are of higher consciousness and wish to grow more

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almah
www.hiddenbible.com/jesuszeus/jesuszeus.html
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wikI/Jesus_(name)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenon
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua_(name)
www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Zous

In Greek "a-Ie-n" means worthy of praise or Great achiever

Ie- used as a phrase to praise a Great achiever who is worthy of praise.
Sous/Zous- refers to Zeus

Iesous = hail/praise Zeus
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2013
macof:

But for the sake of people who are of higher consciousness and wish to grow more

another Mmoron with his fabricated online story. You dey waste your time 'cos am ain't gonna read it.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof:

Wikipedia ? Are u for real? Lmao
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
The funny thing is none of u care if u are being lied to.

You don't care if ur pope and pastors are evil liars

You have been growing feeding with this lies but many people have seen this fraud by the Roman government called christianity

I was already solving and realizing a lot through my private investigation but thank God I am not the only one, many have posted their findings on the internet and published books about this
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof: The funny thing is none of u care if u are being lied to.

You don't care if ur pope and pastors are evil liars

You have been growing feeding with this lies but many people have seen this fraud by the Roman government called christianity

I was already solving and realizing a lot through my private investigation but thank God I am not the only one, many have posted their findings on the internet and published books about this

Wikipedia is not a finding nor a reliable source, besides there are many anti catholics all over the world, they write books to make money you know anything anti Catholic sell , they create controversies, lies ,falsehoods etc for their pockets only.

Meanwhile why did u leave the thread about pagan/my ancestors being Catholics I thought u would engage , I actually want to open a thread for u and pagan . Will u join, discuss and debate?

1 Like

Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II:

Wikipedia is not a finding nor a reliable source, besides there are many anti catholics all over the world, they write books to make money you know anything anti Catholic sell , they create controversies, lies ,falsehoods etc for their pockets only.

Meanwhile why did u leave the thread about pagan/my ancestors being Catholics I thought u would engage , I actually want to open a thread for u and pagan . Will u join, discuss and debate?

Watever dude I have said the truth, this isn't about internet links but my personal investigation.

You think I left christianity for internet articles

Do watever u, I have a stuupid Christian fellow to tackle somewhere else
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof:

Watever dude I have said the truth, this isn't about internet links but my personal investigation.

where are you tackling your so called stupid Christian? And why r u being rude ? cheesy, I want us to discuss paganism na ?

So far all the links you posted are from Wikipedia. As for your so called personal investigations they hold no water
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof:

smh
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II: where are you tackling your so called stupid Christian? And why r u being rude ? cheesy, I want us to discuss paganism na ?

So far all the links you posted are from Wikipedia. As for your so called personal investigations they hold no water

Open a thread as u said. However, I am not Igbo but Yoruba, so am not in a position to teach u ur ancestral spirituality

Check again, not all wikipedia
Btw Are u saying wikipedia tells lies

Cus that's wat u know, u can't prove anything wrong the best u do is claim they are lies.

As I said Christians in this thread are aren't worth it, u all are just Slaves
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
I'm not interested in igbo paganism per see, so where u are from doesn't matter.
I will open don't worry
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by harbiola1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II: I'm not interested in igbo paganism per see, so where u are from doesn't matter.
I will open don't worry

Lol, Pagan Vs pagan.
Pope wan hear torri. kiss
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2013
FrancisTony: hian! See question. But to my own knowledge, he knows everything fa!

mark 13:32  “Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither...the Son, but the Father.

Do you see he cant be God?
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2013
JMAN05:

mark 13:32  “Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither...the Son, but the Father.

Do you see he cant be God?
that doesn't mean he's not God because, the 3 person in one God does their work differently i.e on the last day, the father which is God the father declares the end of the world not the son. e.g if ur father promotes you in his company, and he wants to close down the company later. He knows it in his mind b4 telling you. God the father is the creator and he knows when the world will end not God the son and holy spirit!
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by macof(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2013
More confusion in the house of Jehovah

Esu is really working in ur lives
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
harbiola1:

Lol, Pagan Vs pagan.
you are right Islam is a pagan religion, they worship the kabba
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
harbiola1:

Lol, Pagan Vs pagan.
muslim worship moon. The arabic pagan god which mohammed modernised to allah. Hehee...
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by harbiola1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lol, Pope and Francis, you guys seriously don't worth my time.

But i think you need some lecture on Christianity and Islam.

I Feel like creating a thread for three of us, menh, it'll be very interesting. Answering-islam, wikiislam... are there.

What do you two think, should we?
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
harbiola1: Lol, Pope and Francis, you guys seriously don't worth my time.

But i think you need some lecture on Christianity and Islam.

I Feel like creating a thread for three of us, menh, it'll be very interesting. Answering-islam, wikiislam... are there.

What do you two think, should we?
as you wish it shall be done sir! *GRIN*
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by harbiola1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
FrancisTony: as you wish it shall be done sir! *GRIN*

Weldone!
I hope Pope is involved
He should endorse this and we can get into action 2mrrow. undecided
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
harbiola1:

Weldone!
I hope Pope is involved
He should endorse this and we can get into action 2mrrow. undecided
Yeaa go ahead
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 16, 2013
FrancisTony: that doesn't mean he's not God because, the 3 person in one God does their work differently [s]i.e on the last day, the father which is God the father declares the end of the world not the son.[/s] e.g if ur father promotes you in his company, and he wants to close down the company later. He knows it in his mind b4 telling you. God the father is the creator and he knows when the world will end not God the son and holy spirit!

Your last words makes sense. One knows what the other do not know. Omniscience is suppose to know it without someone telling him. Look below and see how he said he doesnt know. That disqualifies him from being omniscience. As such, cannot be the Almighty.

Your words:

FrancisTony: hian! See question. But to my own knowledge, he knows everything fa!

Lets think about the little we have discussed so far.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 16, 2013
JMAN05:

Your last words makes sense. One knows what the other do not know. Omniscience is suppose to know it without someone telling him. Look below and see how he said he doesnt know. That disqualifies him from being omniscience. As such, cannot be the Almighty.
hahah see you. Am i the one that added the part of the bible that said he's God?

JMANO5: mark 13:32  “Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither...the Son, but the Father.

Lets think about the little we have discussed so far.
Ok sir!
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by harbiola1(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2013
POPE II:
Yeaa go ahead

Nice 1!!!

Look out for this on the FP "Pope Francis here we go".

This will be around 4-5pm.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2013
harbiola1:

Nice 1!!!

Look out for this on the FP "Pope Francis here we go".

This will be around 4-5pm.
u want to move the thread to FP. Why not change the name of the thread.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by harbiola1(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2013
FrancisTony: u want to move the thread to FP. Why not change the name of the thread.

Just to indicate the involved individuals.

But it is nt all about me, so any other suggestion is welcome. And yeap, we're on the FP.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2013
harbiola1:

Just to indicate the involved individuals.

But it is nt all about me, so any other suggestion is welcome. And yeap, we're on the FP.
I don't get the bolded parts. Ermmm, front page as in? U mean Nairaland forum FP or religion FP?
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by harbiola1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
FrancisTony: I don't get the bolded parts. Ermmm, front page as in? U mean Nairaland forum FP or religion FP?

Haba! i said u can choose a topic for our discussion.

And i hope religion has its own section, and once a new thread with new topic is created, such topic is always on the Fp.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
harbiola1:

Haba! i said u can choose a topic for our discussion.

And i hope religion has its own section, and once a new thread with new topic is created, such topic is always on the Fp.
oya nah! The topic is muslim and their moon god!
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by harbiola1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
FrancisTony: oya nah! The topic is muslim and their moon god!

Lol, it's done and i promise u a very big supprise.
Re: Catholicism & Idol Worshiping by POPEII: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Post the link biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. / Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.