Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63129 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 10, 2013
OP,

In a word, excellent.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Adex097: 1:56am On Dec 10, 2013
mazizi tonene:
undecided why ?...so una go begin e-spoil am abi......oga apoti abeg no listen 2 dat boy
hahaha... You ain't sewious
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Adex097: 2:00am On Dec 10, 2013
Bishop Magic:

ignore this
JEEZ!! shocked where are the mods shocked
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by adabeke12(f): 2:01am On Dec 10, 2013
apoti: Father, mother and daughter grin

so cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by kolardzy(m): 2:05am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats Mr Apoti..May she be a blessing to you..cool

And who is dis Sex starved Paedophile?? Retardiné Oshi..Get a life bruh Bishopmagic or whatever..
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by greatgod2012(f): 2:08am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations sir. Regards to mrs Apoti and cute Apoti.
Olorun o ni fi ikan gba kan o.
You testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.
She looks so beautiful, I'm so happy, i feel like having a new baby, but ile ti kun.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by adabeke12(f): 2:11am On Dec 10, 2013
Bishop Magic: WELCOME TO THE WORLD LIL ASHIE

THERE'S THAT LIL THING BOUT LEARNING HOW TO WalK, YOUR ABC's but thats all a lil distraction to your main destiny which is to suck c0ck!

chineke buo gu onu, anuohia nwuru onwu.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by greatgod2012(f): 2:29am On Dec 10, 2013
I'm using baby Apti as a contact for everyone loking forward for this type of beautiful miracle, may the Lord meet you at the point of your needs. May your joy be full and may you share your testimony with us here, in Jesus name.

16 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by 360command: 2:33am On Dec 10, 2013
Na wa oo! This beautiful child don come into a world(9ja) where there is no light. @apoti n wife, this child you have brought forth into this world would bring light in your home. May the blessings of God flow within your family. Last point, I love the family pic you took (father,mother and daughter). It was touching . Nice one brother.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by adino(m): 2:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Comgrats Bro. Wishing you, wifey and daughter the best of life, AMEN.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats on the new baby cool
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to our planet, baby girl kiss kiss
Uncle Apoti, say hi to her mum for me smiley
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by sima(f): 4:18am On Dec 10, 2013
Your family is beautiful! She is so adorable. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Name her Simalola
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 10, 2013
Wow congratulations OP, may your daughter bring joy to your lives. Amen. And thank you for letting us share in d wonderful experience of your Child's birth.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by emmisa(f): 4:31am On Dec 10, 2013
smileyCongrats Apoti, thank God 4 safe delivery.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by esmeralda1(f): 4:32am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations mr.Op may the good Lord that has blessed u with this gift continue to watch and preserve her, she will bring joy to d family and her generation in Jesus name amen
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by sima(f): 4:36am On Dec 10, 2013
POPE II: are you sure she's yours?
nawa o... U fit ask stupid question sha.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 10, 2013
POPE II: are you sure she's yours?
na ur child,
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by rezzy: 5:07am On Dec 10, 2013
victorazy: cry and I keep puring my own in nylon cry

You see ur life??
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by SpcAgtOko: 5:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Cestmoi1(f): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2013
Awwww....cute baby.Congrats Mr.apoti.God bless your family.amen.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by vanitty: 5:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations
God blessings on you all
She will be a blessing to her generation in Jesus name, a source of joy to you always
Amen
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by rodeo0070(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2013
Looking forward to have my own...
Oga Apoti,May this be the landmark of greater positive things to happen in your household. God bless the child, you and your wife. By the way, where's d party @?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by baba2ndey: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2013
As for me, i name d baby girl APOTIERI. @ Op, u must tell d baby abt us (i mean we nairalander) and hw interesting and fun yesterday yesterday was wen she grow op though it might not be fun for u and ur wife cos of d tension. So wen ar we coming for d baby shower?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by feminineA: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2013
I remember when I held my baby girl 2 years ago. That feeling can be quantified or explained. It swears from within (that's why I pray. A lot for those looking up to God for such joy) so I understand youur joy and hapiness. And sharing it with us is so awesome. Am sure ur name is apoti eri(the arc of testimony) that will aways be evident in ur baby's life IJN. Kiss her on my behalf speciallykiss
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Burger01(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats Op. Really glad for you and your family. God who did yours would do mine too. Be a responsible father to your child o and a caring hubby to your madam. Your family is destined for success. It's well with you and your beautiful family..

How we go celebrate now? Me na Amarula, fried rice with plantain and cow tail.

Cheers ma.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by hrykanu231(m): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations, she shall bring joy to her family in particular and the world in general
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Cobgratulations Mr Apoti!May God's blessings over shadow your family and may your new born baby be a continued source of joy.Ijn
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by nikkyshyne(f): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats my Iyale cheesy. May God continually bless our husband grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / In Search Of Long Lost Dad / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.