Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63133 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Rickybel(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations Apoti
It is the Lord'd doing,God bless you and your family,the baby shall be a shining light.
Ire akari gbogbo o!!!
Can't wait to be a dad grin
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Na wa o...girls just full everywhere...what happened to the boys
Na us u dey ask? No b una suppose pay attention to d areas and angles u dey fire ur madam? U siddan dia with ur humongous belle doing nada! Now u asking what happened to the boys? If i slap u hen angry
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by trillville(m): 12:18am On Dec 10, 2013
Men this is beautiful. Congratulations. She will surely do great things.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by urCreator(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2013
**Make Good Thing like this Reach My Hand**

My Wife I Promise to Care for U more than •Mr.Apoti•

Where Ever You are Just ReLax, .....am Searching For you& And will Get you

!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by tellwisdom: 12:19am On Dec 10, 2013
QuinnB: Dis is sooooo gud.Congrats Sir Apoti. M actually sheddin tears f joy hre.God is gud.

Pictures?? angry
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Many Congratulations and thanks for updating us real-time.

God Bless your family.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Yasmeena(f): 12:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations to d Apoti family on the arrival of Baby Apoti aka Nairaland baby!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2013
freecocoa: Lol, you never hear say we run the world?

Na baba God make am so, don't hate wink.
Lol..Run fire..and they say the few men should b faithful in d midst of so many women cheesy

Nah, dat stuff ddnt cross my mind, just stated dat humorously, not lyk am hating..not @all....its lovely

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by pmc01(m): 12:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Eku orire na. God bless this our pikin wey just join us.

smiley
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by niceeric(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2013
lest I forget....Congratulations Mr Akpoti ooo,God bless you and kindly Give your cute girl dis name for me-Oluwadamilola...
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by niceeric(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2013
lest I forget....Congratulations Mr Apoti ooo,God bless you and kindly Give your cute girl dis name for me-Oluwadamilola...
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 12:29am On Dec 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na us u dey ask? No b una suppose pay attention to d areas and angles u dey fire ur madam? U siddan dia with ur humongous belle doing nada! Now u asking what happened to the boys? If i slap u hen angry
See u o...my belle na 12pacs and I never ready 2 born grin ah neva marry..ah don master d styles dem finish,leave dat one 4 me...wen I ready na me go tell my wife wetin she go born even b4 we fire down grin....
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by OAM4J: 12:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by chemberlin(m): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2013
Well play Apoti...u sabi score...congrat once more beautiful chikala for us...
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by adabeke12(f): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2013
apoti: I'm now a proud father cool

congrats; i didn't see any picture.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2013
tellwisdom:

Pictures?? angry
Mu.mu ...oya pronounce it and remove d fullstop undecided
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 10, 2013
freecocoa: Lol, you never hear say we run the world?

Na baba God make am so, don't hate wink.
Ya right! Who run the world? Gals. Who run the gals? Guys! tongue

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 12:34am On Dec 10, 2013
idnoble135:
Ya right! Who run the world? Gals. Who run the gals? Guys! tongue
Gbam! Confamento! grin

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 10, 2013
^ ^ ^
I like the latter part of your siggy.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2013
chemberlin: Well play Apoti...u sabi score...congrat once more beautiful chikala for us...
For us? Oga paedo! Sofri sofri o angry
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2013
idnoble135: ^ ^ ^
I like the latter part of your siggy.
Tanx bro....urx is cool 2
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2013
mazizi tonene:
See u o...[b]my belle na 12pacs[/b]and I never ready 2 born grin ah neva marry..ah don master d styles dem finish,leave dat one 4 me...wen I ready na me go tell my wife wetin she go born even b4 we fire down grin....
U dey count ur ribs ni? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 12:40am On Dec 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
For us? Oga paedo! Sofri sofri o angry

Be lyk u no knw say men dey scarce
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41am On Dec 10, 2013
olu4life:
Dis lady always crack me up sha.Idowuogbo kan, NL kan. Iyalaya anybody wey tasi u jawe. Won ma dead ni. Tuale
Lmaooo! Keep calm sir! grin
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey count ur ribs ni? undecided lipsrsealed
So u no knw difference btwn ribs and pacs...abi dem b synonyms 4 ya villa ?tongue
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Adex097: 12:43am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats Mr apoti cheesy...I'm so happy for you ..

Btw, open a NL account for the lil cute gal with the moniker "NairaBaby" wink ....
Do it ASAP o...
Congrats once again cheesy
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats man...occasions like this make a man feel complete..congrats once again..Jehovah will see u thru as u raise her up..
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by gothrones(m): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by freecocoa(f): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Lol..Run fire..and they say the few men should b faithful in d midst of so many women cheesy

Nah, dat stuff ddnt cross my mind, just stated dat humorously, not lyk am hating..not @all....its lovely

I know you aren't hating,just messing with you.cheesy
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2013
freecocoa: I know you aren't hating,just messing with you.cheesy
Tot as much....just wanted to b clear wink
Pi.ss with me next tym....lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 12:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Adex097: Btw, open a NL account for the lil cute gal with the moniker "NairaBaby" wink ....
Do it ASAP o...
Congrats once again cheesy
undecided why ?...so una go begin e-spoil am abi......oga apoti abeg no listen 2 dat boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / In Search Of Long Lost Dad / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.