Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63077 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by andyanders: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2013
apoti: ******update********

Wow I can't believe this thread is on fron page.

My wife dilated to 10cm within 3 hours. And she push the baby out within the next 30 mins. My wife is sooooo incredible.
\\

Congratulations and may the Lord bless you and yours immensely.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Shaakasi(f): 1:10am On Dec 10, 2013
mazizi tonene: MOD a lunatic is on the loose.....this is when I really need sexkillz

exactly
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by JulianBond007: 1:11am On Dec 10, 2013
mazizi tonene: MOD a lunatic is on the loose..... this is when I really need sexkillz
Am telling you! The mods in this section are to mild. Just Imagine!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:11am On Dec 10, 2013
I just read the thing briefly. That kinda eating disorder is more weired than anorexia.
deols:
Did you read on the different types?
Yeah.
Types of Pica
* Amylophagia (consumption of starch)
* Coprophagy (consumption of feaces). Yuck!
* Hyalophagia (consumption of glass)
* Mucophagia (consumption of mucus)
* Geophagy (consumption of chalk, ice dirt)
* Litophagia (consumption of pebbles & rocks) & there's one called Odowa which is soft stone eaten by pregnant women
* Those that are iron deficient & eat sand.
Last Bullet:
Do you v deficiency in iron?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by andyanders: 1:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations and may the Lord bless you and yours immensely
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Apotieri0214: 1:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats,d baby is cute.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Odunharry(m): 1:14am On Dec 10, 2013
congratulobia..

Pipu plenty 4 ds thread
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Psychedelia(m): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2013
This thread has been incredibly educative, and I have nothing but the best wishes for Apoti, his beautiful wife, and the new addition to their household.
I'd also love to be there when my future wife delivers.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 1:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Where d.f are ds mods now..abi dem don sleep....someone shud take dose stuffs out and kick ds guy into d trash can where he belongs...or beta still d lagoon...

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Gunnaz007: 1:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratz Mr. & Mrs. Apoti... may she be wise and shine as the brightness of the firmament! May she lead many to righteousness and shine as the stars forever and ever in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!! Amen!!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Psychedelia(m): 1:22am On Dec 10, 2013
By the way, ignore that loser currently going bonkers on this thread.
There isn't a doubt on my mind that by dawn, he and his useless troll pictures will be flushed down the Nairaland toilet where they belong.
Assshole.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by 9jahubcom(m): 1:31am On Dec 10, 2013
what a push...congrats`...mods bann that guy na
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Flawless(f): 1:39am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations Apoti
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 1:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Shaakasi:

exactly

JulianBond007: Am telling you! The mods in this section are to mild. Just Imagine!

No mods responding + feeling sleepy....nyte dearies...laterz
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by JulianBond007: 1:44am On Dec 10, 2013
mazizi tonene:

No mods responding + feeling sleepy....nyte dearies...laterz
the mods must have gone to bed. The sex starved deranged animal is talking to himself. Its good no one is responding to his idiocy.

Unfollows thread
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats op....she will be a blessings to her generation
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Tinkybabe(f): 1:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats Apoti,you baby is very beautiful.

Can someone do something about the bewitched perverted animal trolling and corrupting this beautiful thread?
Mods o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.