Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! (74013 Views)

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rampant(f): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2008
Seun:

Poor Pastor David Oyedepo (Jnr). 
He will never be able to outshine his father. 
He will always be "David Junior" no matter what.
That's a very clever child naming technique.  cheesy

meaning?d fact that hes a jnr doesnt mean he wont outshine his dad
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Pepeye(f): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2008
rampant:

meaning?d fact that hes a jnr doesnt mean he wont outshine his dad

Having Oyedepo as a father is even a big plus in his life…he sure isn’t complaining ,
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by KJay1: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2008
Oga seun,

the fact that the guy's name is Jrn doesnt matter. U forgotten something, that the guy might even start where his father will stop, Ken Hagin family for example, thou i dont really buy the idea of Jrn and all that, but it doesnt matter!

To some pple, Rejoice with those that rejoice as earlier posted. nka ayo ko ni jina si gbogbo wa o,

I wish them happy married life.

Eyin iyawo o ni meni o, Amin.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gentlebabs(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2008
On the contrary my dear Seun, i want to let you know hat if a childs' dream is to continue from where his father stopped, then he has no dream. Alternatively, if the childs' dreams surpases his parents dream, then then you have to watch out for the child, its only a matter of time. When Papa started yesterday, he was mocked, but in all the mocking, God was making him.

The son of a goat is a goat, and the son of an achiever is an achiever. I think this family has the seeds of greatness thrust upon them and they are affecting their genration positively. My prayer is that we will all fulfil our ministry. If you are a xtian and u read Jeremiah 29:11 amd 1:5, you wll realise that God gave him a different assignment not his fathers'. As far as i am concerned, the (Jnr) is not what you think in its entirety.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by TheJoker1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2008
Seun:

Poor Pastor David Oyedepo (Jnr).  
He will never be able to outshine his father.  
He will always be "David Junior" no matter what.

That's a very clever child naming technique.  cheesy
Dude whats wrong with yur faculties? First you stupidly ask why Oyedepo named his own son David junior and now you flush from your constipated  mouth such denseness that "he will never be able to outshine his father" with a satanic prophecy of "no matter what". Guy na yur own children no go reach yu talk more of outshining you. You definitely gats beef for the great man and all that he represents.Shallow witted punkass.

OMO IBO:

gosh , some nigerians make me cringe. damn?
can someone explain to me the point of informing us someone's son who happens to be a pastor is married?  

i wont even bother trying to find out why some of you call him papa.  

ughhhh, i just feel like sticking my fingers in someones eyes.
Who be dis wan? dude why not stick yur fingers into yur own useless and unseeing eyes.

And to anywan wey dey beef with unprovoked, gratuitous maliciousness, yu go kick bucket!
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rampant(f): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2008
The Joker:

Dude whats wrong with yur faculties? First you stupidly ask why Oyedepo named his own son David junior and now you flush from your constipated  mouth such denseness that "he will never be able to outshine his father" with a satanic prophecy of "no matter what". Guy na yur own children no go reach yu talk more of outshining you. You definitely gats beef for the great man and all that he represents.Shallow witted punkass.
Who be this wan? dude why not stick yur fingers into yur own useless and unseeing eyes.

And to anywan wey dey beef with unprovoked, gratuitous maliciousness, yu go kick bucket!

hehehehehe see someone insulting oga admin oooooo cheesy grin
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2008
bros1234:

Its only in Africa and Nigeria in particular that we do not celebrate our heroes when they are alive. Pity

Whether you believe it or no the Oyedepo family has done great for this nation and deserve to be respected and celebrated.

Unless you appreciate success and respect those who have earned it it will be far from you

If this isnt the dumbest post on this thread then my Gawd!!
Who is a hero??
What makes him a hero??
How has his family benefited this nation?? Is it the University that I cant afford to attend?? The same University that discriminates against HIV patients and pregnant teens?? Or is it the private Jet that sucks hundreds of thousands of Naira every month when people in the streets have not eaten?? Please tell me what makes him a hero?? Ken Saro wiwa I know, Isaac Boro I know, Nnamdi Azikiwe I know, WHO IS OYEDEPO??

I suggest you stick to wishing the couples well and stop bringing up such baseless sentiments.

@ Topic

Congratulations!! I wish them a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2008
can u guys take a second or two to read and listen to ur selves?
u r here talking someone up because he is of a certain family and u call him a hero? geeez what planet r u guys on?
i am in no way disrespecting the man of God. but i have a problem with the 'hero and/or heroine' status they have attained. thanks to our thoughtless numbskulls
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2008
you dey mind them?

The next thing dem go say ehn family get superpowers.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2008
Insulting others apparently makes you look better in ur Vanity
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by TheJoker1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2008
Okija_juju:

Ken Saro wiwa I know, Isaac Boro I know, Nnamdi Azikiwe I know, WHO IS OYEDEPO??

Ara ga Gba ndi Ara starting with you their chief juju, confirmed for midnight.

And who by the way is yur father? Does he per adventure measure up in anyway to Oyedepo? Shed the toga of online annonymity if you are not a basdrat and let us know who your father is and any other supposedly prominent member of yur familylets see how yu guys will "easily outshine" Oyedepo.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gentlebabs(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2008
The cheapest way to get to where you are going, is to stand on the shoulders of those who have been there. As for me, Papa is my mentor and i celebrate with them and the Winners' Family at large. I'm going to dance my danciest dance tomorrow being thanksgiving. I invite you all to Canaanland tommorrow, i bet you will be catalpulted to the next level (Smiles!!!!!)
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by KarmaMod(f): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2008
Ok

some people are way too obsessed with Oyedapo

How are you insulting people up and down ontop some random pastor?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2008
The Joker:

And who by the way is yur father? Does he per adventure measure up in anyway to Oyedepo? Shed the toga of online annonymity if you are not a basdrat and let us know who your father is and any other supposedly prominent member of yur familylets see how yu guys will "easily outshine" Oyedepo.

My father does not have the kind of money Oyedepo has. Hells no.
But heres the difference. My father earned his money, he never had to con anybody to get rich.
So there you have it, if I have to rob the poor with fake promises of divine riches, divine healings, and threating them with eternal damnation if they dont hand me their monies, to become as rich as your papa, then I am not interested.

KarmaMod:

Ok

some people are way too obsessed with Oyedapo

O! you havent seen nothing yet. I bet you some of these folks have tattooed his face on skin.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by otilox(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2008
sometimes its scary to contribute to certain threads.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2008
Why are you people turning this thread into something else.

Oh, wait. . .i actually forgot i was in Nairaland. undecided

Ride on!

Once again, i say, HAPPY MARRIED LIFE David cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2008
The Joker:

Dont try your life o!!  Greater is he that is in me than whatever it is that is giving you the liver to talk shit here.

Gamine:

Why are you people turning this thread into something else.

Oh, waiti actually forgot i was in Nairaland. undecided

Ride on!

Once again, i say, HAPPY MARRIED LIFE David cry cry cry cry cry

My dear!!

All I did was correct the wrong impression of calling a simple man of God a hero, and trust all those winners groupies to jump out and take a bullet for papa. rubbish!

@ Topic again

Marriage is a beautiful thing and I wish them all the best. Hopefully by next year we will be celebrating David junior junior (III). grin
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2008
LOLOLOL

David the Third

David III
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by TheJoker1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2008
Okija_juju:

Dont try your life o!!  Greater is he that is in me than whatever it is that is giving you the liver to talk shit here.

You no see am b4 abi. wen yu go dey jump like impatient oya. Now wey yur basket brain decode na im liver fail yu and yu begin shiver dey quote greater is d damned shit okija shit juju in yu, for where ?
dude that yur first post for this thread go bury yu this night.

And that yur father wey no get money reach Oyedepo no be d issue, who im be, wetin be im name and how im take make im lean dough. lets see if im fit tie Oyedepo laces. But for person wey born yur monkey type, i doubt it. Sincerely!
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2008
This Joker pesin why dont you take this somewhere else undecided
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rampant(f): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2008
wats going on here?y d insults? undecided

okija_juju nwan ne jiri ye nwanyo oooo? wink avoid trouble smiley smiley
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by TheJoker1(m): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2008
Gamine:

This Joker pesin why don't you take this somewhere else undecided

Whats yur own? Caution yur pple. make dem no dey vomit. I believe honour should be given to whom its due. But if yu feel d person is not deserving of it, why hand him or those who believe the shit end of the stick in whatever guise. Please read up yur goon jujuokijas post on this threadand tell me what yu think if yu please.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2008
So because den dey vomit

na why you too go vomit.

Just stop with the insults,

is it too much to ask.

A wedding is a thing of joy and thats what this thread should be about.
shikena.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Ruddyface(f): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2008
@ Gamine

From one who would not like to go to Church even on Sunday to a fan of a pastor ,

Mhhh  lipsrsealed
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2008
You nairalanders, you have such a way with words undecided cheesy
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Ruddyface(f): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2008
Gamine:

You nairalanders, you have such a way with words undecided cheesy
How do u mean?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2008
You know how to add, subtract, divide and multiply

its amazing, infact cheesy
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2008
Joker.
There is a wise saying, "when a child starts asking bout what killed his father, what killed his father will also kill him".
Dont play with things that are bigger than you. I am no native doctor, but messing with Deities is never advisable, even your papa will tell you, cos If the Gods deicide to visit you with their wrath, not even your papa can save you.

First of all, I am not interested in lacing your papas shoes, Hells I aint even interested in knowing if your papa has got feet. My point is damned simple, Oyedepo is no Hero. Superman is a hero, Aquaman is a hero, FFS Voltron is a hero but Oyedepo is just another pastor blazing the church hustle. My opinion. Die if it kills you. I dont feel he deserves any bleeping honour what so ever, thats my opinion.

The likes of you have been so disillusioned by the riches of your pastors that you have lost focus on the main reason for your being in church, JESUS. I see you have resorted to disrespecting your parents, well I am so sorry I wont join you down that path, cos I am sure your parents tried to raise you right, but who could blame them, I guess you are one of those seeds that fell on rocky grounds, USELESS and UNPRODUCTIVE. Maybe if you concentrated more on your real "papa" (talking bout the one that brought your useless person into existence), and not on "papa", maybe you would have had learnt some manners.

I'll leave you igorant Oyedepo ass-kisser to your foolishness, maybe the day you start licking David juniors sons ass, then you'll come to your senses.

@ Topic yet again

Felicitations to the Married couple, May their love never wax cold.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 12:41am On Jul 27, 2008
shocked shocked
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by TheJoker1(m): 1:20am On Jul 27, 2008
Okija_juju:

Joker.
There is a wise saying, "when a child starts asking bout what killed his father, what killed his father will also kill him".
Dont play with things that are bigger than you. I am no native doctor, but messing with Deities is never advisable, even your papa will tell you, because If the Gods deicide to visit you with their wrath, not even your papa can save you.

First of all, I am not interested in lacing your papas shoes, Hells I aint even interested in knowing if your papa has got feet. My point is damned simple, Oyedepo is no Hero. Superman is a hero, Aquaman is a hero, FFS Voltron is a hero but Oyedepo is just another pastor blazing the church hustle. My opinion. Die if it kills you. I don't feel he deserves any bleeping honour what so ever, thats my opinion.

The likes of you have been so disillusioned by the riches of your pastors that you have lost focus on the main reason for your being in church, JESUS. I see you have resorted to disrespecting your parents, well I am so sorry I wont join you down that path, because I am sure your parents tried to raise you right, but who could blame them, I guess you are one of those seeds that fell on rocky grounds, USELESS and UNPRODUCTIVE. Maybe if you concentrated more on your real "papa" (talking bout the one that brought your useless person into existence), and not on "papa", maybe you would have had learnt some manners.

I'll leave you igorant Oyedepo ass-kisser to your foolishness, maybe the day you start licking David juniors sons ass, then you'll come to your senses.

@ Topic yet again

Felicitations to the Married couple, May their love never wax cold.

I laff at yur weak style. Small shit dey spoil yansh and go attract giant flies. Thats whats still haunting you.
Anywayz i am not into deities or Deities. Either one comes my way i will smash to smithereens. And wrathless gods are bullshit not worthy to even be stepped on. I have never known Gods (an impossibility) but know only one true God and i dey im camp.

"My point is damned simple, Oyedepo is no Hero. Superman is a hero, Aquaman is a hero, FFS Voltron is a hero but Oyedepo is just another pastor blazing the church hustle. My opinion. Die if it kills you. I don't feel he deserves any bleeping honour what so ever, thats my opinion."

Now look at you and yur Sesame Street  understanding of hero. You for still add speed racer and captain cave man. Guy sorry! dey online vey spew yaggerbash. Abeg assimilate the following free education because as yu said yu no go fit afford Covenant University

A hero (from Greek ἥρως hērōs), in Greek mythology and folklore, was originally a demigod, the offspring of a mortal and a deity, their cult being one of the most distinctive features of ancient Greek religion.

Later, hero (male) and heroine (female) came to refer to characters (fictional or historical) that, in the face of danger and adversity or from a position of weakness, display courage and the will for self-sacrifice – that is, heroism – for some greater good, originally of martial courage or excellence but extended to more general moral excellence.

Stories of heroism may serve as moral examples. In classical antiquity, hero cults – veneration of deified heroes such as Heracles, Perseus, and Achilles – played an important role in Ancient Greek religion. Politicians, ancient and modern, have employed hero worship for their own apotheosis

The literal meaning of the word is "protector", "defender" or "guardian"[citation needed] and etymologically it is thought to be cognate with the name of the goddess Hera, the guardian of marriage; the postulated original forms of these words being *ἥρFως, hērwōs, and *ἭρFα, Hērwā, respectively. It is also thought to be a cognate of the Latin verb servo (original meaning: to preserve whole) and of the Avestan verb haurvaiti (to keep vigil over).

Na im one monkey dey here dey think of superman and batman when im hear hero and i think say na one better schooled character i dey follow yarn. Men yu aint worth didly so iwon't even bother addressing yur other issues because yu no be person.

If na that one me sef, The Joker, na hero kwanu, even if infamous.  wink
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 1:25am On Jul 27, 2008
shocked shocked
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by TheJoker1(m): 1:40am On Jul 27, 2008
madam wassap? wass shocking ya? me don kpati dat side.
we should respect others pov and not make snide, untrained and unrestrained comments as e fit activate negative network for some pple. if yur brother just wish d couple well ignoring hero worshippers e for better. to think that e does not even know who a hero is! waste of time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Canaanland Ota In Pictures / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.