Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! (74011 Views)

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by madamkoko: 3:49am On Aug 04, 2008

OYEDEPO is a BUSINESSMAN. People who think otherwise are FOOLS.

Thats why half of the people in Nigeria live in poverty. They are blind bats that run after men like these, who only exploit and oppress them.

1 Like

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Queenisha: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2008
I see as the thing come pain you well well tongue
do your worst,nkita
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rampant(f): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2008
madamkoko:

OYEDEPO is a BUSINESSMAN. People who think otherwise are FOOLS.

Thats why half of the people in Nigeria live in poverty. They are blind bats that run after men like these, who only exploit and oppress them.

how do u know their fools if u aint one? undecided

a fool will always know a fool

@topic
congrats smiley
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by madamkoko: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2008

how do u know their fools if u aint one?

a fool will always know a fool

That means you must be the fool. Being that you are equipped to define who and what a fool is.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rampant(f): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2008
madamkoko:

That means you must be the fool. Being that you are equipped to define who and what a fool is.

i never said im no fool did i?for u to know how equipped i am in d fools business,then u r actually one u know
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:29am On Aug 05, 2008
madamkoko:

I feel bad for all the POOR AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE WEDDING. (they can keep on fasting and praying)

At least people can see their tithes at work. grin grin grin grin

My dear no be small o!! Just imagine the poor people being bounced from a wedding that they sponsored with their hard earned money by Bouncers, SSS men, Secret service, Body guards e.t.c.

Queenisha:

what nonsense.
Is he obligated to invite the whole world to his weding?

Ofcourse not. But his father is obligated to remind his customers congregation that they have to pay their tithes or they are robbing him God, ABI!!

Heres their favorite scripture; Malachi 3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. 9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Favorite praise and worship; Give, it shall be given unto you.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by madamkoko: 4:13am On Aug 05, 2008
Okija_juju   you get correct sense no be small!!!!  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by nobodiee: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
A big congrats to the couple. I was there for the ceremony and reception and it was lovely!!! I'm a childhood friend of the bride and I am so excited for her. God has done her well. Haters will always do what they do best, HATE. Love you much Kemi and I am so proud of you and your hubby!!
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by madamkoko: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2008
Which one?

I hear they also did one in the U.S.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by madamkoko: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2008
I have nothing against the couple. Happy Married life.

If people want to be rich, let them be rich. But its about time people STOP using and exploiting the name of GOD to make thier wealth/exploit my people.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by nobodiee: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2008
madamkoko:

I have nothing against the couple. Happy Married life.

If people want to be rich, let them be rich. But its about time people STOP using and exploiting the name of GOD to make their wealth/exploit my people.

Their engagement was in the U.S, not a wedding.

No comment.  I am just happy for them.  To each his own opinion.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by onoolapo: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2008
Am very happy for the couple, i pray that God will continue to guide and protect them. They shall experience all the good things of this world (Amen)
You guys need to be very careful when it comes to the issue of people of God.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by madamkoko: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2008
You guys need to be very careful when it comes to the issue of people of God.

ME TOO I AM A PEOPLE OF GOD. BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU TALK TO ME, OR ELSE GOD WILL CURSE YOU.

SUCH NONSENSE.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2008
Madam, you get serious Koko for head o

nothing do you sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by TheJoker1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2008
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by udokaEkwe: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2008
Is good to rejoice with those that are rejoicing as the scripture says, I wish them happy marital bliss
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by oakklem: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2008
how old is he
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by bimzy: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
can i see the pix please
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2008
Go to the site above
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by sima(f): 4:19am On Sep 24, 2008
i can't believe that guy. . . . .he's gettin married? angry
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by onyxgirl(f): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2008
taf taf grin
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by vanni(f): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2008
ME TOO I AM A PEOPLE OF GOD. BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU TALK TO ME, OR ELSE GOD WILL CURSE YOU.

SUCH NONSENSE

Yes u are a people of god, as the demons within u are in numbers,
have u ever heard the saying that whom has blessed, no one can curse
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by vanni(f): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2008
David oyedepo is undoubtedly a hero and my role model smiley
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by blast2020: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2008
why are some people so dumb
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by blesdman(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2008
Who are there beefers?Chai!Oyedepo's family have touched lives in this part of the world.I heartily celebrate with them no matter what people say.@ seun
u'd better change your attitude to good men.He is a good man.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by arramyjay: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2008
I dont knw him,and seriously I dont care.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2009
arramyjay:

I dont knw him,and seriously I dont care.
        LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by mamagee3(f): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2010
Hurray, Hurray Hurray
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by mastalee(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
Nigerians are the problems of
Nigeria.

All we know to do is to point
fingers at the other man.

What is wrong in talking
positive about a fellow Nigerian
that deserves it?

I dey shame for una oo
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by kbjojocom: 3:59am On Feb 08, 2010
The event was supposedly to be brought to you by us .Check the website and get in touch as soon as possible.
Our website www.kbjojo.com is a brand in events news updates. Based in the UK, KBJOJO offers entertainment news and events in Nigeria and abroad. We offer corporate branding and assist up in coming African artists for collaboration and video shoot from locations in abroad .You can't beat it, it's fast geting large online followership,ever imagine . Confirm this : www.kbjojo.com.

Latest News - BEYONCE Secrets revealed! How she scoops 6 awards at the Grammy:
Funke Akindele , Mercy Aigbeothers @ Afro Hollywood awards nite and many more gists on entertainmet news and events regular updates from www.kbjojo.com
Get hot entertainment news about Nigerians home and abroad !
You can now join on facebook http://www.facebook.com/KBJOJO?ref=name#!/KBJOJO?ref=name

Thanks ,
Management.

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by selencious(f): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2010
I know right, heard bout it too. Im so happy for em. Isaac and Love are mi close frnds;known em since when they were in Doregos, good old days smiley.  Pastor Oyedepo is a very great man of God; I so love him and his family. To hell wif anyone who speaks against him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Canaanland Ota In Pictures / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.