Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! (74017 Views)

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 2:15am On Jul 27, 2008
its ok o cheesy
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by bluesky4(f): 3:02am On Jul 27, 2008
@ sean
remember, it was martin luther king jnr
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by motunrayo4(f): 3:06am On Jul 27, 2008
Congrats to them, by the way who are these people?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by 9ja4eva: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2008
Congrats to them.

Being a winner i am happy for the church oh.At least the successor is being groomed.I have a question though, 

Why did they fix a day for him alone to wed?Why didnt he wed last Saturday with the other members? Is Bishop trying to say that he will do same for Bishop Abioye or other Bishops when their children want to wed?I see a clearer reason why Bishops are leaving the church.Na wa oh

Makes me wonder
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by idupaul: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2008
i can't blieve nigerians are still this gullible for religion, after what they have been through in the hands of pastors and clerics, open ur eyes all pastors are swindlers feeding fat on ur combined donations, all pastors i mean.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by gabelogan(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2008
9ja4eva:

Congrats to them.

Being a winner i am happy for the church oh.At least the successor is being groomed.I have a question though,

the church is now a family business that should be passed from generation to generation abi

@ the joker
u yarn plenty dust oh! i no know wetin carry the amount of money person papa get comd dis forum. i guess u are just one of the blind loyalist. on the real, what qualifies "papa" as a national hero, point out one of his achievements that have impacted the lives of the masses positively (dont mention the healings and the school)

@ gamine
i know sey u go covenant, i just wan ask wan question. the person wedding, is it thesame person wey been dey wear jeans and been dey dress extremely fly come una school when papa been ban jeans for school?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2008
The guy attended CU?

abeg make una dey use ACS undecided
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Dauchman(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2008
@bros1234--Whether you believe it or  no the Oyedepo family has done great for this nation and deserve to be respected and celebrated.[quote][/quote]

I would luv to know the great things they have done for Nigeria.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by gabelogan(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2008
Gamine:

The guy attended CU?

he didn't attent CU. i think it was oral roberts university he attended but e been dey come CU
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by AKO1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2008
Nawa oh, on top ordinary wedding. shocked shocked shocked

So if to say my papa na big man and I marry, na so pple go dey rant go for online forum. angry shocked shocked angry
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by U1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2008
Hey! What moral has this got to offer me? Utter joblessness, go get a job people! I even see some saying they are celebrities, for a man of God? Would Jesus ever accept the celebrity status? And am sure this guy who call himself "The Joker" is not a true Christian (if he claims being one) considering the kind of statements coming from him, I'm ashamed for him.

Oga admin, e be like say you don lost that your ban hammer, I fit get you another one to dey take knack some kain people here for head. Otherwise, ban! grin
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Dend(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2008
Replying to a post without considering general facts here on Nairaland is like a child unknowingly pulling a trigger with the mouth facing his/her forehead.
What happens next (BLASTSSS)
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by 9ja4eva: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
gabe_logan:

the church is now a family business that should be passed from generation to generation abi

You just dey realize?I just feel so bad for Bishop Abioye

Gamine:

The guy attended CU?

abeg make una dey use ACS undecided

How many of Bishops kids attended CU?

Dauchman:

@bros1234--Whether you believe it or  no the Oyedepo family has done great for this nation and deserve to be respected and celebrated

Like what?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by biggjoe(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2008
Dateline 2038

NEWS

The Men of Lagos Air Traffic Control (LATRACO), finding it very dififcult to control the huge number of air Taxis plying the air highways of Lagos today.

REASON

Check out the New topic, dude. Its 2038!
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Dangiwa(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2008
What is your business to what a man name his son and for your info that son of Oyedepo shoe lace you will would rush at the oppurtunity to lace it if you're called upon. Take note he is a greate man already. lipsrsealed
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2008
This pastor must be pretty popular
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by gabelogan(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2008
Dangiwa:

What is your business to what a man name his son and for your info that son of Oyedepo shoe lace you will would rush at the oppurtunity to lace it if you're called upon. Take note he is a greate man already. lipsrsealed

you have made absolutely no sense!!

just one more of the blind loyalists
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by nana(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
Chai,some people carry their load for hand,come put another person's own for head.O ga o
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by 9ja4eva: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2008
nana:

Chai,some people carry their load for hand,come put another person's own for head.O ga o

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by idupaul: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2008
Whether you believe it or  no the Oyedepo family has done great for this nation and deserve to be respected and celebrated.

Great thing ke, in what nation, is he fixing the light or planning too, some people are really useless, they just came to take space on earth, hmm i pity Nigerian new generation xtians.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by nana(f): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2008
9ja4eva:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol,it's true na and the people they're fighting over doesn't even know they exist esp. the person comparing someone's father. B4 u remove the dirt in someone's eye,learn to remove urs first.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by nana(f): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2008
idupaul:

Great thing ke, in what nation, is he fixing the light or planning too, some people are really useless, they just came to take space on earth, hmm i pity Nigerian new generation xtians.
abi o
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by DeepZone: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2008
What is the big deal about oyedepo's son? wish them happy wedlock and move on. I don't know when the Nigerian society transformed into thios pastor worshipping thing especially women. Every damn woman you talk to in Nigeria now, it's always my pastor said thia and my pastor said that and thats why some of these pastors and their children sleep easily sleep with them. It was like this for Oduyemi before he allegedly started sleeping with peoples wives and fell from the oak tree. David oyedepo jnr is just a mere mortal, not a celebrity and has done nothing outstanding in this life apart from spending his fathers money same goes for other children of the high and mighty. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by 9ja4eva: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2008
On Point
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Okijajuju1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2008
idupaul:

My dear, He is a "Hero". What do you call someone who robs the poor to buy a Jet, build a useless expensive university and rides in a convoy of about 5 cars? I'll tell you using the definition provided by our Nairalands newest simpleton; "a demigod, the offspring of a mortal and a deity"

Ruby_Pearl:

This pastor must be pretty popular

Apparently. We have people like Joker whos destiny in life is to lace this man's shoes.

Joker,

It's a pity. I see all you could come up with was to attack superman and co. Well here is some education for you, I used those as a figure of speech to enlighten you on what it takes to become a hero, you save lives, you do something that benefits mankind, you have made outstanding achievments that is worthy of note. All your Papa a.k.a Hero has done to become a hero is psychologically enslaved you, disillusioned you into believing he is a hero, and played on your unintelligence and insecurity to rob and exploit you to become filthy rich. See your ignorance, you so hastily copied and pasted the definition of a hero but in your bid to make superman look bad, you didnt even read that definition to see that your papa does not fit anywhere in that definition. Well who could really blame you, seeing that your idea of a good university education is Convenant University.

I have real heroes, people who have achieved the unachievable, people who have won the Nobel peace prize for excellence, people who have made money from nothing through wise business decisions. So I will explain again to you who real heroes are, Nnamdi Azikiwe (Now thats a hero), Ken Saro-wiwa, maybe even Odimegwu Ojukwu. Well I forgot, the poor always look up to the rich.

If Oyedepo is a hero, then I am GOD unto you. Yep!! I am that rich asshole.

1 Like

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2008
Why must it always turn to this. undecided

Just wishing someone happy married life has turned to Religious Wars

Chei!!!
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by software(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2008
na wa ooooooo,

This is simple, we all just need to wish them a happy married life, I do not see any big deal in that,

He is just like every normal human being, i do not know why some xtians should be carried away by such things,
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2008
Thats my last response to him on this thread.

But I don already wish them well, even wish them speedy born boy, wetin again??

O.k @ topic

Wishing the couple wedding bliss, filled with lots of kids.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by 2sleek2NV(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2008
1st things 1st, I WISH D COUPLE A BLISSFUL MARRIAGE.
b4 dem say na me BEEF pass
PAPA is no HERO but he is RESPECTED which are different things. i belive we are mixing them up.
we shld also pray that it doesnt end up like al these CELERATED weddings that crash here and there o.

it is only normal for members of winners chapel to rejoice with PAPA and for none members to take it wit a pinch of salt.

am sure there where so many weddings yesterday but cos them no get plenty money,we no happy 4 dem.
God help us o
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by cassidy(f): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2008
well said, why shld a church dat is known to have monthly mass wedding now choose a day for the bishop's son. i thot we all are equal in the sight if God. remember when his father died (oyedepo's dad) it was annouced and celebrated in church meanwhile this is the same church that says they dont annouce the obituary of their members because dey only celebrate the living.

what does it all say dat the bishop people are more special than d people dat enrich them (followers) cos lets face without the church offering d bishop will be no where.

abeg lets lot all not lose focus religion is between u and God, and not the measurement of ur wealth

1 Like

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by teetee2(f): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2008
I wish them Happy Married Life. To be in attendance of that David Oyedepo Jnr. was one of the best way to show your support to the Bishop, becos he wants everyone to be blessed and made a mark on the planet through the word of God that proceeds from his mouth as directed by Holy Spirit. My pple poverty no good oooooo 'Poverty is a sin, sickness, an orphan and not a good thing to be associated with. Being called Jnr does not make one to be lesser than one's parent but to keep the legacy going on. Oyedepo jnr has a good heritage. Bless u all
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2008
His name is David, too? But why?

continuity in the business cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Canaanland Ota In Pictures / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.