Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! (74010 Views)

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2008
Samori jack

why didnt you say u r the one?

@Yemi

To hoard, is wisdom wink
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by yemivictor: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2008
LOL! Feeling philosophical now!? grin tongue
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
I dont have to feel. I am
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by yemivictor: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2008
Oh yeah!? grin
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
oh Yes. wink
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by cassidy(f): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
Baby I simply marvel at your ignorance. So you feel it is only a weeding that is highly publicised that would pull such a crowd? How wrong you are! Just pray that God will use you as a vessel that will touch and affect people's lives positively then you will know that you don't have to advertise in the dailies for people to know you want to celebrate, five people is enough to carry the news round the world. Even if you don't want an elaborate one, those you have made impact in their lives will want to be part of your happy mioment even when they are not invited. So forget moderation in this context because you can't drive your well wishers away can you? And as for the followers feeling oppresed i strongly disagree with you except of course a follower who feels he can never be greater than his leader. Have a blessed day

let me give u an example with my wedding, my husband has lot of friends and well established ones whom he too has affected their life in more ways than one positively. when we were planning our wedding last year because he knew dat if his friends get enough notification they will want to blow it out of proportionand he wanted a quite wedding, d first thing he said to me was dat we were not goin to print invitation cards, dat settled i tell u thursday preceeding the saturday we got married was when my husband sent messages to his friends at 1am so dat there will be no room for any planning and the wedding went well.

so i assure  u the only reason people have overcrowded wedding is when it is being annouced
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by oge4real(f): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2008
Yeah, he deserves to be married.i pray God to bless his marriage o, and give me such a humble and God fearing man. grin grin grin
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by yemivictor: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2008
cassidy:

let me give u an example with my wedding, my husband has lot of friends and well established ones whom he too has affected their life in more ways than one positively. when we were planning our wedding last year because he knew that if his friends get enough notification they will want to blow it out of proportionand he wanted a quite wedding, d first thing he said to me was that we were not goin to print invitation cards, that settled i tell u thursday preceeding the saturday we got married was when my husband sent messages to his friends at 1am so that there will be no room for any planning and the wedding went well.

so i assure  u the only reason people have overcrowded wedding is when it is being annouced

True that!

At least, Beyonce & Jayz had a relatively quiet wedding!! cheesy
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by yemivictor: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
oge4real:

Yeah, he deserves to be married.i pray God to bless his marriage o, and give me such a humble and God fearing man. grin grin grin

Who doesn't!? grin
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gettolove(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
I pray my life becomes so important that everyone start talking about me, it means pApA is relevant.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by minimynimo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
cassidy:

let me give u an example with my wedding, my husband has lot of friends and well established ones whom he too has affected their life in more ways than one positively. when we were planning our wedding last year because he knew that if his friends get enough notification they will want to blow it out of proportionand he wanted a quite wedding, d first thing he said to me was that we were not goin to print invitation cards, that settled i tell u thursday preceeding the saturday we got married was when my husband sent messages to his friends at 1am so that there will be no room for any planning and the wedding went well.

so i assure u the only reason people have overcrowded wedding is when it is being annouced

I congratulate you! You tried. Not Him. Cos I know many women wont stand for it. (You have not said anything about your own frineds though)

But pls becos you did that does not mean you shld declare that as a standard for anyone that wants to wed. Thats one of the problem of the church today, people turning their personal experiences into doctrines. Dont 4get, though, he is David Oyedepo's son. Lets be honest with ourselves

As per beyonce, et al. they may have had a quiet ceremony, but the whole world knew it!!! lol

Let the world come to my wedding jo!
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by 9ja4eva: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
yemivictor:

@ 9ja4eva!

That'd be Reverend Doctor King! Don't let his followers catch you demeaning their god!! shocked shocked shocked

I hope they are still worshipping him in jail or wherever he is.Hahaha apostles of our time sef.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2008
Someone sayz they made it compulsory for covenant university students to attend the wedding plz can someone tell me if dat true cos if itz a lie then
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by janami(f): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2008
eudora,
u shldnt beleive everything u hear. cov uni is on vacation. Its only engineering studs that are ard and they are as free as a bird

well, i am happy for them o. hrd it was bimbo odukoya's daughter. i wish them well.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by chiegemba(f): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2008
Eudora:

Someone sayz they made it compulsory for covenant university students to attend the wedding plz can someone tell me if that true because if itz a lie then
I think that is a rumor, y would they make a weddin compulsory? 4 wetin now? no man rules anyone's life. . . . . .
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Olaolufred(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2008
I wish them a Happy Married Life
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Mugabe(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2008
slice it they way you wish,the SUCSESS you RESPECT is the one you should EXPECT;and be rest-assured that it'll bring about what is to be INSPECTED by others in your life.

So i respect to grace of the Oyedepo's any day,the are my own role models.

I heartily rejoice with pastor David Oyedepo Junior for joining the league of the married.lo

Lots of fun and favour from God!!!!
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by papagiddy(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2008
I wonder why some people dont like good thing!   eh?  Today they are annoyed that papa s son got married, tomorrow they want to die becos pastor Adeboye has a jet, infact some people will die of bad bele o !!!
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by chiegemba(f): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2008
papa giddy:

I wonder why some people don't like good thing! eh? Today they are annoyed that papa s son got married, tomorrow they want to die because pastor Adeboye has a jet, infact some people will die of bad bele o !!!
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin .guess that's what makes d world an interestin place though wink
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by uncleb(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2008
I cant just understand what the problems are with some people
Being a christian does not deprive anyone access to good things of life
as long as it is legitimate, does not harm your fellow human being nor offend God.

i remember sometimes last year when a governor's daughter got wedded in USA, numerous dignitaries traveled abroad to grace the occassion and am sure most went at the state govt expenses, they came back to nigeria, throwing a party for thesame wedding and nobody raised a dust. But its a crime for a pastor's son to wed.

I dont know where they h=got info that Pastor Adeboye wanted to buy a jet and they started wagging tongues, are there not several individuals who own private jets in nigeria, most of whom we know have no viable business other than stealing from what belongs to you and I, has anyone ever had the effrontery to speak publicly against them, how much less to confront them.

Be informed fellow nairalander that, speaking against a man of God is as bad as making him your enemy and do you know what that means? You are indirectly making yourself God's enemy.

So beware of the kind of comments u make against men of God
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by uncleb(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
[
cassidy:

so i assure u the only reason people have overcrowded wedding is when it is being annouced

Cassidy Your husband may have affected many people's lifes but how many can say of a truth he has touched their lifes positively.

Mind you it is not for u to say i have done this and that, let the beneficiaries testify themselves.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by odedele: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
hw old is d guy? i hope is not being prepare 2 take over d leadership of d church.congrat anyway
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Okijajuju1(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2008
Mugabe:

slice it they way you wish,the SUCSESS you RESPECT is the one you should EXPECT;and be rest-assured that it'll bring about what is to be INSPECTED by others in your life.

So i respect to grace of the Oyedepo's any day,the are my own role models.

I respect the success of the Abachas, Babangida, Atiku So does this mean I should expect that kind of success??

Ask for him being your role model, I totally respect that. I mean even Abacha was a role model, Pablo Escobar is one of my role models.  wink

papa giddy:

I wonder why some people don't like good thing!   eh?  Today they are annoyed that papa s son got married, tomorrow they want to die because pastor Adeboye has a jet, infact some people will die of bad bele o !!!

First of all, get your mind right and read the posts. NO noe is angry that they got married stop insinuating rubbish. People are pissed because they have been given the Title of heroes, Saviors, redeemers, role model e.t.c. All we are trying to say is that these are just mere mortals who have done absolutely nothing to deserve being called heroes. Their ministries has not profitted this nation nothing.

uncleb:

I can't just understand what the problems are with some people
Being a christian does not deprive anyone access to good things of life
as long as it is legitimate, does not harm your fellow human being nor offend God.

i remember sometimes last year when a governor's daughter got wedded in USA, numerous dignitaries traveled abroad to grace the occassion and am sure most went at the state govt expenses, they came back to nigeria, throwing a party for thesame wedding and nobody raised a dust. But its a crime for a pastor's son to wed.

I don't know where they h=got info that Pastor Adeboye wanted to buy a jet and they started wagging tongues, are there not several individuals who own private jets in nigeria, most of whom we know have no viable business other than stealing from what belongs to you and I, has anyone ever had the effrontery to speak publicly against them, how much less to confront them.

Be informed fellow nairalander that, speaking against a man of God is as bad as making him your enemy and do you know what that means? You are indirectly making yourself God's enemy.

So beware of the kind of comments u make against men of God

The truth is that you started well and like the rest you started veering to the left again.
I am not even a christian and yet I am the one educating christians on the bible. Now since your pastors and papas will never show you this scripture for obvious reasons, read it for yourself;

1 John 4:1 ¶ Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: [size=18pt]because many false prophets are gone out into the world[/size].

So while you are so scared to touch not your annoited, why dont you grow some nuts and test the man to ascertain the source of his annointing. Buying a Jet today abi?? Tomorrow a 30ft yatch next tomorrow it would be a submarine to preach to mermaids. People open your eyes for Bleep sake.

Instead of blindly looking at it as if we are castigating your religion, look at the lives of these so called men and God and check if it comforms to the teachings of christ.

Matthew 6:19 ¶ Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
Matthew 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Jerimiah 51:13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness. 14 The LORD of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.

Dude it would profit you more if you try reading your bible on your own and stop waiting for these men to spoon feed you with their lies. I guess I will make a good church hustler. undecided

Covetousness

a strong desire after the possession of worldly things. It assumes sometimes the more aggravated form of avarice, which is the mark of cold-hearted worldliness.

On the matter of their wedding I wish them well yet again.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Anka(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2008
Anka.
Happy married life to you.i tap into your testimony.Remain blessed.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by tripod(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2008
Na God do am for the Oyedipos. Weda we like am or not dat family dey on top. I identify wit dem and i tank God for making it possible. QED
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by tripod(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2008
@Okija juju. Like ur name imply, u just exibited your level of canality. If you do not mind u can flex ur essay mussle somewhere else. Stop confusing urself.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by odedele: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2008
okija av said it all.tripod dis is no canality it is in ur bible dat @ d end time pple will b lover of money than d WORD OF GOD.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by quickygal(f): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2008
Happy married life!!
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by madamkoko: 3:36am On Aug 04, 2008
I feel bad for all the POOR AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE WEDDING. (they can keep on fasting and praying)

At least people can see their tithes at work. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Queenisha: 3:43am On Aug 04, 2008
madamkoko:

I feel bad for all the POOR AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE WEDDING. (they can keep on fasting and praying)

At least people can hes at work. grin grin grin grin

what nonsense.
Is he obligated to invite the whole world to his weding?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by madamkoko: 3:46am On Aug 04, 2008
What would Jesus do ? Exclude the POOR AND OPPRESSED and only invite OBASANJO (A THIEF) and the ELITES (more criminals) ,

THE MEMBERS ARE PAYING TITHES NOW. Its the little they can do.

I see u're an Oyedepo groupie.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by madamkoko: 3:47am On Aug 04, 2008
Like I said they can keep on FASTING AND PRAYING. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Canaanland Ota In Pictures / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.