Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? (831 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Distant Relationship: Happy Ending? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by ra4fo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger Or Weaker?
Re: Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by Fynestboi: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
I dnt think it does.. For me its no..
Re: Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
For young relationships, it destroys it. Let's say thirty out of forty will hit the rocks at a point or the other.
But in relationships where the partners have grown to really know and understand each other this will really build their relationship.
The issue here is the trust that the latter has over the former. And the trust is often clothed in commitment to one another.
Just like pregnancy can be easily lost in the early stages, so also relationships need to mature before experiencing LDR.
And to add, not everyone can bear the seeming 'loneliness' of LDR. So, some individuals will be truthful to let others know that LDR is a no no for them. LDR for those who really have a hold on their emotions and have staunch trust in their partners faithfulness to them.
Re: Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by stag: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
Na whu I wan de dans 'karo' whit?
Re: Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by ra4fo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fynestboi: I dnt think it does.. For me its no..
Noted bro,tnx
Re: Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by ra4fo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
idnoble135: For young relationships, it destroys it. Let's say thirty out of forty will hit the rocks at a point or the other.
But in relationships where the partners have grown to really know and understand each other this will really build their relationship.
The issue here is the trust that the latter has over the former. And the trust is often clothed in commitment to one another.
Just like pregnancy can be easily lost in the early stages, so also relationships need to mature before experiencing LDR.
And to add, not everyone can bear the seeming 'loneliness' of LDR. So, some individuals will be truthful to let others know that LDR is a no no for them. LDR for those who really have a hold on their emotions and have staunch trust in their partners faithfulness to them.
u made a very gud point dere.thank u
Re: Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by ra4fo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
stag: Na whu I wan de dans 'karo' whit?
lol,u funny gon ni o,I cnt stop lafin...aiit copy dat
Re: Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by Popowaa: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
How?explainangry
Re: Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by Enegod(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2013
if f**kin isnt a priority to either of you, it
can work wonders. if it is, good luck....
Re: Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by ra4fo(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2013
Enegod: if f**kin isnt a priority to either of you, it
can work wonders. if it is, good luck....
Copy dat.tnx
Re: Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by ra4fo(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2013
Popowaa: How?explainangry
jez lyk d question implies,if u liv far away from ur patna,I.e galfrnd/wyf,for any reasn,does it make a relationship stronger?
Re: Does Distant Relationship Helps Relationship To Grow Stronger? by ra4fo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tnk ya'll for ur contributions,it was indeed helpful.tnx

(1) (Reply)

Babes Wit Flat Tummy N Big Ass....irresistible / A Dumb Girl Learnt Her Lesson / Back GF After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.