Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl (4838 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by martronilla: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2013
beckyomas: Does everything have to be a story? If you check my profile, you'll know i don't just create topics for fun, i don't even comment much
I aint gonna check ur profile tongue
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by deekseen(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2013
The girl was a player, the guy was her new coach.

1 Like

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by fijiano202(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2013
Firstly who cares whether it real or not,the story simply identifies the reality going on out there,its either u drop a comment or not,u dont have to doubt the authenticity of the story.Secondly thats a very wicked thing to do to any lady,i dont judge ladies or so-called aristos cos i believe either they do it for greed or desperation or if they are financially Handicapped.Thirdly the guy was fully aware of the kinda girl she was,so why play tricks on her,he should have let her be,if u cant advice a person to change,the best bet is to leave them the way they are and not add to their Misery

1 Like

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by beckyomas(f): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
@fijiano202, some people will never learn until it happens to them. They forget that such a thing can happen to anyone (not necessarily a bad girl) and that humans are naturally evil.
They say its a story until they experience it, blank man mentality.
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by fijiano202(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
beckyomas: @fijiano202, some people will never learn until it happens to them. They forget that such a thing can happen to anyone (not necessarily a bad girl) and that humans are naturally evil.
They say its a story until they experience it, blank man mentality.
let him who have ears let him hear,the best way we can help is to advice them so they dont become a victim or perpetrator

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) / Does Sex Has Anything To Do With person's Destiny? / Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.