Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Adventure Of Corper John - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Adventure Of Corper John (73772 Views)

The Adventure Of Corper John (part 1) / Adventure Of The Rings / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Bonjezee(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Suspense. @felnino,thumbs up.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felsunseg(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
dont mind dose that ar insulting because u havnt update, it because they are d people who are waiting for ur update so as 4 them to go and dublicate it on their faceb**k page. NB: not all of them though
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
typing ………
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Heyzee200(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
felnino: typing ………
bros,wetin u dey type since na?!e too dy tey na! angry
bros,wetin u dey type since na?!e too dy tey na!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by snadguy007(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Joy no go die joor, na so John and Nelson too pretend say dem go die and dem no die, but incase Joy die, i go leave nairaland
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Megaflex(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Felnino U don dey make me loose interest 4 dis story na. Cum update abeg
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by aytuns(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Felnino do quick update naa haba
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by seunfavor(f): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Plz make it fast bro. Good job
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
John held the pearl in his hands, he remembered the words the mermaid told him to say, Pearl of the river bring Joy back to life, John said slowly, as he said so, the pearl began to glow like a bulb, when he saw this, his hopes were raised, the Police men and soldiers watched in anticipation as they saw all that was going on, he looked at Joy, her cloth was stained with blood, God please let this work! John prayed in his mind, he opened Joy’s mouth which was already becoming stiff and put the pearl in her mouth and made sure it went down her throat, before John could say Luis Suarez, Joy woke up and coughed, she vomited something identical to the pearl in size and shape, but this one was made of pure gold, John was the happiest man on earth, he hugged the still coughing Joy, Joy looked at him in surprise, she looked at her chest and the bullet wound was gone, ‘the bullet wound, it’s gone’ Joy said laughing, she looked at John’s teary eyes, don’t tell me I died and came back to life, Joy asked John, shh say no more, John said while putting his hands on her lips, the both of them kissed passionately as the police men and soldiers clapped and cheered, Peter didn’t understand what just happened or who the girl was, but he felt happy for his son, he liked what he just saw………………………………….
Kemi sat in her office happily when an Idea suddenly occurred to her, she could use the balm on her boss who had been troubling her for sex ever since she started working there, she would just control him and ask him for a promotion and a salary of one million per month, she stood up and made way to her bosses office, she knocked the door of her bosses office, a man voice said come in, Kemi entered the office and shut the door behind her, her boss was happy to see her, so Kemi what brings you to my office? Her boss asked, Kemi didn’t say a word, she moved to her where her boss was and sat on his laps, her boss could not believe it, she had finally agreed to his advances, he began to handle her bosoms, Kemi was not concerned about romance today, if not for the balm that she wanted to use on him she wouldn’t even think of having sex with him, she stood up and pulled his trousers down, she pulled down her panties and rode him on the chair for 5 minutes, she reached climax point and stood up from her boss, it was quick and precise, she didn’t do it for pleasure but for power, she put her panties back on and went out of her bosses office, her boss just sat on the chair looking surprised, he was not even satisfied, and when he thought he had had his way with this woman she had walked out on him half satisfied…………………………………………… Nelson went to the soldiers and thanked them for coming to their rescue, they might not have been alive if the soldiers had not come to their rescue, the drivers corpse was removed from the front seat Nelson’s car and placed at the back of one of the police pickup’s, Nelson took a towel from the trunk of his car, he cleaned the blood from the front seat and dashboard, Peter, John, Joy, TJ and Promise entered the car, Peter sat in the front seat with his friend, John sat at the backseat beside Joy, he put his arms around her neck and she put her head on his chest, John was still in shock, minutes ago he thought he had lost her, Nelson reversed the windshieldless car and drove after his men who led the way, Peter had tried to start his car but the petrol had been drained from it, maybe Nelson’s men would bring it for him later, as for him, he would never step foot in that place again, he might never even come to Enugu state again…………………………………………. Chief Dotmann sat the sitting room of his Lagos apartment sipping on his red wine, all he could think of was how to spend his money that would come a few hours soon, after two hour passed he went into his room and brought out a calabash from his wardrobe, he went to the drawer beside his bed and brought out the half eaten green and red kolanut and put it inside the calabash, he covered the calabash and opened it after a minute, behold! Different bonds of Pounds were inside the calabash, he smiled, it worked, but the lady he slept with would die soon, he heard a knock on his door, he wasn’t expecting anybody, he quickly put the calabash full of money inside his wardrobe and locked it, he went to the sitting room and opened the door, he was shocked as if he had just seen a ghost, it was the woman who he slept with yesterday, Kemi spoke up, go and will your properties to me Kemi Adeboye of 11, Henderson street, Agege Lagos and after that go and hang yourself, Dotmann stood transfixed like a dummy, yes mistress, he answered…………………………

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by donkross1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hehehehehehe. Now dats Do'pe. Me likky
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Megaflex(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
C wetin opio dey cause ba? Dotmann don enter gbege
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by topwiz(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
üpdåtë üpdåtë üpdåtë plssss oooooo
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by dimanche4real(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Thanks Dude!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Geestarry(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ghost mood activated
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Sheenor: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
Geestarry: Ghost mood activated
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Louisicon(m): 12:18am On Dec 22, 2013
update now pls
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 12:28am On Dec 22, 2013
Zombie mode
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Akposy(m): 12:39am On Dec 22, 2013
felnino: Zombie mode
Update na
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by samx4real(m): 6:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Geestarry: Ghost mood activated
hehe... Black magic... Kemi>>> Sharp shutter cheesy
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Sparrowhawk: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2013
Fascinatin story....kip it up cool
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by b03liberty(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2013
guy man turn learner shocked
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Angel0: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2013
well,fel...if u want update,if u lyk dnt..am now readin anoda story ok?thnks anyway!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by amedino(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2013
Am sure his next update will be the concluding part. I love the way he is giving us bits of the story. Its like a super story.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2013
Good morning friends, Carol things on point.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by adebayo201: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
felnino: Good morning friends, Carol things on point.
Hmmmmm! correct guy!cheesy
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by abdussalam(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
He who laughs last, laughs best!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
typing the concluding part.........
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Ennyhollar(f): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
I can't wait to read the conclusion part
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by olaobifarmltd(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thumbs up bro. I have being following your topoc right from the very day it hits front page. I must confess that it is a very brilliant, interesting, suspense filled one. God bless you bro and more power to your arms
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nelson made a call to the palace, he told them that the culprit had been apprehended and that they were free to go where they want to, Chinelo, still weeping, went with her parents back to their home, the only thing she had gained was a new wrapper and some of the royal beeds, she was back to square one, right from where she started………………………………… John and Joy sat in the sitting room of Nelson’s house, playing with each other, John looked at his father who was now dressed in a decent cloth, John sensing what his father was thinking said Dad this is Joy, my fiancée, Joy’s and Peter’s eyebrows were raised, Joy was surprised, they had never talked about getting engaged, talk less of marriage, and there he was introducing her as his fiancée, he didn’t even say girlfriend, Peter was also surprised, his son had just finished his youth service, he hasn’t even gotten a job and he already has a fiancée?! Well, what could he do about it? John was already an adult, at his age he was already engaged with John’s mum, he wondered why John decided to study law like his mother, Peter felt bad at the thought of John’s mum, he knew he had treated her badly and he wish he knew where she was so that he could just apologize to her, he was fed up with Kemi, she is rude, saucy and to worsen her case she is a bad cook, John stood up and pulled Joy with him, he took her to the balcony of Nelson’s house, he knelt down in front of Joy and brought out the golden pearl, Joy parker, will you marry me? John asked, Joy didn’t know what to say, the man she loved proposed to her with a pearl instead of a ring, it was awkward, when she made up her mind she said yes John, yes!
Kemi was driving, her daughter Lisa was with her, she was taking her to LC’s, one of the best night clubs in Lagos, Kemi looked at Lisa who was excited, she sighed, if Peter finds out that Lisa is not his daughter he would kill her, but she will kill him first, she looked at her watch, it was 9pm, Lisa looked at her mum, right now her mum was the best mum in the world, none of her friends mum ever take them clubbing, instead they tell them not to ever go out at night, suddenly her mother lost control of the steering and their car smashed into pole and tumbled, Lisa struggled to get out of the car after it came to a stop, the car was upside down, she pushed the car’s door open and crawled out to the other side where her mum was, Mum! Mum! Are you alright? Lisa asked but she got no reply, she managed to pull the door open, lo and behold, a splinter of glass had cut her mother’s throat, blood was gushing from her throat like a tap, noooo! Lisa shouted, she quickly stood up and ran to get help, she continued running in exactly no direction, she saw a group of men standing and ran towards them, when she got to their place, it smelled of cigarette smoke, please help me, my mother is bleeding to death, the men, seven in number, who didn’t even understand what she said were aroused to see such a beautiful girl dressed in skimpy clothes in their zone at that time of the night, you no dey fear? one of then asked, Sniper, JJ carry this girl go base, their boss said, they didn’t even say a word, they carried her like a cotton wool and took her into an uncompleted building, she tried to scream but they held her mouth, they entered the building, pulled off her skimpy cloth and tied her to a table, Lisa was scared, were they going to rape her? She asked herself, please don’t rape me, she pleaded, but her pleas fell on deaf ears as the master of the hoodlums took her virginity, she felt a pain she had never experienced as her raped her, when he was done, a second person took her, when he was also done, another man came, no not another one she said, the hard looking man gave her a back hand slap across her cheek, you dey craze, he said, na me you dey call ‘another one’? I be your papa mate? He asked with authority, he entered her and raped her mercilessly, the last thing Lisa saw before she fainted was another man trying to get between her legs……………………………………………………………..
Nelson was in his office in the morning, Peter, John and Joy were on their way to Lagos in the police van, he took the news paper on his table and read it, he was shocked when he saw one of the headlines, one man identified as Doherty Anthony Lemeta was found hanged in his residence in Lagos, Nelson sighed, Chief Dotmann had committed suicide, well it made his Job easier, no need for them chasing a dead man, the lady who was responsible for the King’s death would be charged to court immediately, he sipped his coffee, he was having his best morning of the year, he had caught the kidnappers who were threatening his job, his friend and his son were safe and on his way to Lagos, what else could he ask for?...................................
The police van carrying Peter, John and Joy came to stop in front of a big mansion where Joy resides, Joy had called her lawyer to meet her in the house, she had to sign the papers to inherit her parents property, her lawyer sat in front of the house wearing a white shirt and black skirt, John down from the back of the van and walked with Joy into her compound, now he knew where she lived, he saw a woman waiting in front of Joy’s mansion, they reached where the woman was, meet my lawyer Mrs Adebayo, Joy said, John looked at the woman, he had seen her before in the photo’s at home, Mum?! John said, she recognized him even though it had been 22 years, John?! The woman said, John went to hug his mother, he had hoped to see her, Joy immediately got the memo, her lawyer was John’s Mum, John had told her about his mother, Peter got down from the car to see what was going on, he saw his wife Mary, his heart sank and he was ashamed, he slowly walked towards where Mary was with his head hung in shame, he looked at Mary and started to talk Mary said shh! And she went to hug her husband………………………………………….
Peter and John reached home, as they entered their home phone rang Peter went to pick it, the expression on his face was sad when he dropped the phone, he told John that Kemi had died in a car accident the previous night, John felt sorry for her even though she was always mean to him, the phone rang again, Peter picked it up and showed a sad worried face again he dropped the phone, Lisa was found beside the road yesterday, she is in the hospital now, Peter said, Peter took the car keys to his Toyota Corolla and went outside, he entered the car and John joined him, they drove to the hospital, on getting to the hospital the doctor told Peter that Lisa had lost a lot of blood and needed blood, Peter offered to donate blood as he and Kemi were in the same blood group so Lisa should also be, the doctor suggested they do a test before anything else, when the results came out Lisa’s blood group was different from Peter’s, he wondered how that was possible, John immediately interfered, he offered to donate blood as he belonged to blood group ‘O’ , which he definitely inherited from his mother, they tested him and he was in O group, they collected blood from him and transferred it to Lisa, Peter was still surprised, how was it possible? He asked the doctor to do a DNA test on Lisa, the test was carried out and they discovered that his DNA and Lisa’s did not match, Peter felt betrayed, he didn’t even feel pity for Kemi again, she had done a really bad thing…………………..
Few days later John went to Joy’s house, he knelt in front of her and said ‘for the second time, Joy parker, would you marry me?’ he brought out a gold ring from his pocket, for the second time, yes! Joy answered, they kissed each other as John inserted the ring which was molded from the gold pearl into Joy’s finger, he carried her into a bedroom in her mansion, he kissed her on the neck, and he entered her and they made love for an hour, they had finally made love after all these while of wanting themselves, it was the first of many to come………………………………………………………. John went home and saw his mother seated in the sitting room, he greeted her, so you are coming back to us? He asked, yes, she said, John went into Lisa’s room, she was asleep, her father had decided to still take her as his daughter, she had nowhere to go, he closed the door and went to meet his father in the balcony, Nelson told me you had quite an adventure in Enugu, can you gist me? Peter asked, you wont believe if I told you John answered, John brought out his phone to browse and check where he posted to study law in a law school, not again, he said when he saw where he was posted to, he was posted to Enugu…………………….THE END…………………………………………………

©2O13 : All Contents therein are the Exclusive
works of the Above Writer,Copying is utterly
Prohibited, except with the permission of the author ...Resemblance of Names to anybody is
Coincidental as the Names are Just Figment of the
Writers Imagination.

2 Likes

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Laitesmart(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm.... The beginning of the end... Watch out for season two
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Heyzee200(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
hmmmn.nice one there bro!ENUGU again!anyways d kidnapaz r gone..john can chilax!1st completed story i'll read on nairaland even tho d op delayed many updates!nice one!thumbs up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.