Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Adventure Of Corper John - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Adventure Of Corper John (73756 Views)

The Adventure Of Corper John (part 1) / Adventure Of The Rings / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by adebayo201: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2013
emekaanijah: Niccur... undecided
So!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Angel0: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2013
hmmm..fel.. Nawa o!i no go marry u again o!!complete dis story na!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by aytuns(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2013
They wan do actor and boss ba?

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Mimisboygreat: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2013
Angel0: hmmm..fel.. Nawa o!i no go marry u again o!!complete dis story na!
thank God. That means i go now marry u
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2013
If the story was a nollywood film, what would your cast be? King Emeka is definitely Mr Ibu, both Yoruba and Igbo actors and actresses
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by donkross1(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2013
felnino: If the story was a nollywood film, what would your cast be? King Emeka is definitely Mr Ibu, both Yoruba and Igbo actors and actresses
. Tj - Desmond elliot. Joy - nadia buari. Nelson - Sam dede. Dat other corper gal - Funke akindele. And ofcos John - .......... Me. *runsforcover*
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Emyben(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2013
felnino: If the story was a nollywood film, what would your cast be? King Emeka is definitely Mr Ibu, both Yoruba and Igbo actors and actresses

John- Nonso Diobi, TJ-Yul Edochie (both can equally interchange), Joy- Nadia Buari ,King Emeka- Olu Jacob(the man like king roles die,e go fit am and he has one funny facial look when he is Ho*rny and looking at a female)
Thats my perfect nollywood choice. Just go to the streets and pick anygirl for the hunters daughter,,pay her #2000 when she is through

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2013
You guys got the Joy, Nadia is definitely my choice

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2013
Kemi had finished preparing for work, her daughter Lisa was still sleeping, Lisa had just come home from a party that she went to the previous night, Kemi didn't bother to disturb her, she picked up her car key and went outside to her car, she started the engine and set off for work, she remembered her husband, she picked up her phone and dialled his number, it was switched off, she hissed, why was she even bothering herself, she got to the traffic light, it was already on red so she stopped, she remembered her sweet experience in the hands of chief, she smiled to herself, soon all chief's wealth would be hers, all she needed was 24 hours, before the balm that baba gave her would take effect, she had rubbed the balm on her laps before going to the club, baba had instructed her that any man she slept with after she had rubbed the balm on her laps would be under her control, the traffic light went from red to yellow and finally green, she drove off and continued her journey to the office ……………………………… John, Joy, TJ and Promise sat in the car, alongside Nelson's driver, John was deep in thought, he hoped his father would be found, alive, and with all his body parts complete, Joy kissed him on the cheeks and told him all would be fine, John looked at Joy, if he was in the mood he would have kissed her small inviting pink lips, but he was not in the mood, all he could think of now was how his father was going to be rescued ………………………… Peter was half asleep when the dungeon door was opened, two men came inside and released him from his chains, they then pulled him up and dragged him out of the dungeon, they then locked the dungeon door back, they forced him through a long dark corridor and they turned left, Peter knew there was trouble immediately, a left turn was not a good sign, was this how his life was going to end? Bison stood in the slaughter room waiting impatiently, they should have brought the man here already, he didn't know what was taking them long ………… Nelson took a deep breath, it had been quite a while that he had been on a mission, in fact he shouldn't be here, but he was here because his friends life was in danger and whoever was responsible was going to pay dearly, on a normal mission, his men would have handled it alone, but this was no ordinary mission, these kidnappers had threatened his Job and his friend's life, using his radio he told the other two groups to attack on his count, 3, 2, 1 the three groups attacked at once …………………………………… Bison took a machete from a corner, he was going to behead this one himself, two men held Peter's hands and legs and placed his head on a flat rock, Peter tried to struggle but he could not free himself, he said his last prayers, Bison raised his machete ready to behead the man before him …………………… the people in the dungeon heard a cry of pain from an area of the building, they now knew why they were kidnapped ……………………………………………
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Jerulo(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2013
Emyben:

John- Nonso Diobi, TJ-Yul Edochie (both can equally interchange), Joy- Nadia Buari ,King Emeka- Olu Jacob(the man like king roles die,e go fit am and he has one funny facial look when he is Ho*rny and looking at a female)
Thats my perfect nollywood choice. Just go to the streets and pick anygirl for the hunters daughter,,pay her #2000 when she is through

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Bulcqlay(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Action film mr peter must nt die oo o in felnino voice;-> ;DAction film mr peter must nt die oo o in felnino voice;->
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by snadguy007(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Felnino, anyhow u wan write the story, Mr Peter must not die o. U hear me ??
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abeg, if you guys see anybody copying and posting this story on Facebook or any site, please help me abuse them in your native language.

2 Likes

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by topwiz(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Which kind rough play be dis felnino, if mr peter die, I will trade u tø d aluu community før #30. sø u better cut åñd readjust ur story oooooo. I hãv nëvã bêëñ held down by a story b4........nice job, u deserve a big bowl of eba wit êgusi soup.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Mimisboygreat: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Felnino i hate this kinda stuff. Why are you keeping us in suspense nh?*waiting aggressively*
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
topwiz: Which kind rough play be dis felnino, if mr peter die, I will trade u tø d aluu community før #30. sø u better cut åñd readjust ur story oooooo. I hãv nëvã bêëñ held down by a story b4........nice job, u deserve a big bowl of eba wit êgusi soup.
I'm sorry, it doesn't always have to end happily
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by TrishaP(f): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
felnino: I'm sorry, it doesn't always have to end happily

And you think suspense is the way forward?!! undecided
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Blood splashed on Bison's hand, he could not believe what he just saw, he looked through the tiny window of the slaughter room and saw about 8 police men advancing towards the building, they were armed with guns, and one of them who had probably seen his man holding a gun had shot him in the arm, Bison looked at the machete in his hand, he looked at Peter, Bison knew he had to escape, that was the most important thing now, he raised an alarm to inform his men that they were under attack, Bison's men went to the arsenal and carried guns and hand thrown grenades, they then went to confront the police, they marched out of the building and planned to surround the building and defend themselves, but as they were marching out those that were in front faced the wrath of the AK 47 as the police shot at their direction mercilessly, they all managed to get out of the building as some of them passed through the window, they formed a circle around the building and shot at the police, one of the kidnappers carried a grenade and removed It's cork, he then threw it at the first group of police, as the police saw it coming, they didn't need to ask Google what it was or what to do before they split for their dear lives, the grenade exploded within four seconds as It's sound echoed through the forest ………………… John felt uncomfortable as he heard the loud noise, he tried to figure out what it was, it was either a grenade or a car had just exploded, but he had not seen the police carry grenades, he relaxed and assured himself that the police would triumph, 15 seconds later they heard another explosion, John could not take it anymore, he got down from the car and went to the trunk, what are you trying to do? Joy asked him, what does it look like? He replied, I can't just sit here while my dad's life is in danger, I'm with you bro, TJ said as he also got down from the car and went to the trunk, Promise offered to help to as he got down from the car, Promise was an ex-soldier, he was dismissed from the army when he was caught hacking into one of their computers, it had been long, he thought to himself, now he needed to feel the moment again, John handed TJ and Promise a vest each and gave them guns, AK 47 to be precise, Promise taught them how to reload the guns as they were probably novices, they looked at the way Promise talked and knew he had experience, they nodded their heads in understanding when he had finished talking, John went to the window side and kissed Joy passionately, they might he seeing each other for the last time, John wore his bullet proof vest, and he, TJ and Promise left Joy and the driver alone in the car, Promise me you'll be back Joy shouted to John, John didn't reply, he wasn't ready to make any Promise he couldn't keep ……………………………………… Nelson and his men were still at battle, he had lost 2 men from his group but he didn't know about the others, he cocked him gun and shot at three kidnappers killing them instantly as he still lay on the floor with his men, the battle continued ……………………The people in the dungeon were happy and scared, at last the police had come to their rescue …………………… a few metres away Peter laid low on the floor as he heard gunshots, his heart was Still beating because few minutes ago he was about to be beheaded like a bull in the abattoir, he slowly crawled away from the slaughter room and back to the corridor, he saw a pair of trousers hanged on a window, he didn't need to write a letter of permission before he took it and wore it while sitting ………………………… Bison went to his room in the building, he brought a box from under the bed and opened it, it contained a pair of police uniform, he had always prepared for this day, he put on the uniform and carried a gun, he then sneaked out through the back door …………………………………… John and Co had jogged through the distance, they were now at the battle scene, John looked to his right and saw a police officer coming out through the back door of the building, the police officer was making suspicious movements, John looked at his face and recognized him instantly, it was one of the kidnappers, the one who dropped the key, the one who ordered men around, the police officer now increased his pace, John told Promise and TJ to carry on as he went after Bison ……………………… All the men in Nelson's group were nowhere to be found, he raised his head to get a proper view when a bullet hit him in the chest, he laid down in pain, the bullet had hit his chest but he still felt the pain, suddenly a kidnapper stood before him and aimed his gun at him, the kidnapper pulled the trigger but the gun clicked empty, he was out of ammo, the kidnapper quickly reloaded his gun and aimed it at Nelson again, Nelson swallowed his spit, he was face to face with death ……………………………………

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Bulcqlay(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hey dat must nt hapn....nelson our 4wd man o, e must live, pu'lease

2 Likes

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Buccinator(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
And then. . ?
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Chriscj(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
More ink to ur pen, keep it up.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Mimisboygreat: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Felnino i hate suspense! U beta update something tonight.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by snadguy007(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
b4 b4 na Peter wan die, now na nelson. Make all of dem kuku die jare make d suspense end. cry

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by tommynico(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Action packed story
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Geestarry(f): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Back from holiday. Felnino hw far
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mehn, U're a gem.
Abeg, Nelson must not die ooo

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Robinvandotmann: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fel nino u tawk am say u go do am and u do am. Shey i be bad guy ni? Why u kon dey represent me with badd character @ chief dotmann.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by ifex370(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
a few metres away Peter
laid low on the floor as he heard
gunshots, his heart was Still beating
because few minutes ago he was about
to be beheaded like a bull in the
abattoir, he slowly crawled away from
the slaughter room and back to the
corridor,

phew...
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Robinvandotmann: Fel nino u tawk am say u go do am and u do am. Shey i be bad guy ni? Why u kon dey represent me with badd character @ chief dotmann.
Mazi Dotmann, you be baddest guy ever liveth.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
ifex370: a few metres away Peter
laid low on the floor as he heard
gunshots, his heart was Still beating
because few minutes ago he was about
to be beheaded like a bull in the
abattoir, he slowly crawled away from
the slaughter room and back to the
corridor,

phew...
una no want make the man die ni?
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Shedrack777: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nelson must die. He needs to die to save his friend. If he didn't die, john shot bison
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by aytuns(m): 1:51am On Dec 20, 2013
My heart's in my mouth.ha !..what kind of suspense is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.