Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? (6568 Views)

How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! / Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? / Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2008
Ruby_Pearl
Of course it goes both ways, duh.
It just depends on who falls for it more often.
Men think they're smart, but they don't know they're actually walking into the lioness's den.

Guys beware! there's a lioness on the prowl here. Ruby_Pearl beware, your scaring away toasters grin
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye
they like to block out the 'truth', at the end they will just get hurt as usual

couldnt agree with your more my dear. just wish women would learn their lessons and change for the better undecided
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye
What has cadillac and ipod got to do with me toasting a man?

beats me
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by Goldstar(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2008
well, i think most women don't actually know what they want.

when you call them three to five times a day, they complain they that the guy is not giving them a breathing space. Don't call them for one or two days, they tell say you are not caring.

You try to show them love by showering them with gifts, they say you are trying to buy their love. Don't buy them anything and they say, you're stingy.

Give them respect, they say you don't have self esteem. Don't respect them, they say you don't know how to treat a woman.

Give them attention, they say you're easily available, weak and pestering. Don't give them attention, they say you don't love them or you're probably seeing someone else.

When they have opportunity of choosing between a good guy and a bad guy, they go for the bad guy because they say that the good guy is too weak, dull and boring. when the bad guy breaks their heart and dumps them after sucking the juicy part of them out like an orange and throws it into a waste bin like a piece of junk, they cry out their life, saying that men are bad.

The truth is that MOST women don't really know what they want and they end up deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2008

when you call them three to five times a day, they complain they that the guy is not giving them a breathing space. Don't call them for one or two days, they tell say you are not caring.

You try to show them love by showering them with gifts, they say you are trying to buy their love. Don't buy them anything and they say, you're stingy.

Give them respect, they say you don't have self esteem. Don't respect them, they say you don't know how to treat a woman.

Give them attention, they say you're easily available, weak and pestering. Don't give them attention, they say you don't love them or you're probably seeing someone else.

When they have opportunity of choosing between a good guy and a bad guy, they go for the bad guy because they say that the good guy is too weak, dull and boring. when the bad guy breaks their heart and dumps them after sucking the juicy part of them out like an orange and throws it into a waste bin like a piece of junk, they cry out their life, saying that men are bad.

The truth is that MOST women don't really know what they want and they end up deceiving themselves.

hmm what else can i say now
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
they like to block out the 'truth', at the end they will just get hurt as usual, cycle of life

in addition try to tell them when you ladies have your meetings to please make a change for the better.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by sistawoman: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
Goldstar:

I dont understand generalization of men or women.

Each person is different. Each person loves differently, each person communicates differently, each person is different.

For instance:

My neighbor and i are both married to Nigerian men, both Yoruba men but both totally different.

My husband is romantic
Hers is not

Mine pays the bills on time
Hers she gets cut-off notices

Mine travels but takes care of home first
Hers travels and she is left to fend for herself

Mine is faithful
Hers cheats

Mine comes home every night
Hers 3 x's a week

I cant look at her man and say that he is bad because he is Nigerian, or I can just look and say he is a bad husband and not a good man but all Nigerian men are not like that.

If we just stopped lumping all men and women into these groups then i think we could communicate better. The ability to have free will makes all of us different and thus we have to be treated differently. If the person you chose to date does not met your standards then just move on.

Because your new woman does not respond the way your old woman did, does not mean all women are confussed just that they are different. Their expectations, needs, wants, desires are different. And each person (man or woman) should be approached from that stand point. Thus the need to date, to try that person on for size, to take if for a test drive, and to figure out if it is a good fit.

Not all women are confused just the ones you have dealt with or maybe they are confussing to you because you did not take the time to find out what their expections, needs, wants and desires are. Spend a little more time getting clarity on what she needs before you start assuming what she wants. Cuz you know what they say "assuming makes and ass out of you"
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by A40(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
I think its a fine balance of both! cool most women always like being told what they wanna hear and we duly oblige them
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2008
I think its a fine balance of both! most women always like being told what they want to hear and we duly oblige them

which translated means women deceive themselves right? cool
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by onyinye2(f): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2008
albridge:

which translated means women deceive themselves cool
Oh quiet you.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2008
Oh quiet you

whats that? i dont get you?
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by sistawoman: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2008
albridge:

whats that? i don't get you?

Shut up your mouth. Do you get that

LOL
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by dapsycool(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2008
Now i understand,
God made girls beautiful and attractive, so guys can fall for them.
And made girls stupid, so they can fall for us.
Life oh Life!
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2008
Now i understand,
God made girls beautiful and attractive, so guys can fall for them.
And made girls stupid, so they can fall for us.
Life oh Life!

hmm wink intresting cool
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2008
sisterwoman
Shut up your mouth. Do you get that Huh

LOL

thanks cool
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by chiegemba(f): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2008
works both ways though. . .
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by micklplus(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2008
Goldstar:

you have said it all boy ! Nice one but, i think it works either ways !
I have seen a chronic case of women SERIOUSLY deceiving men and i have seen advanced self deceit in women too.
The koko is, we all should meet the ones after our hearts like in my own case cheesy cheesy ! right
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by yebariba(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2008
in the garden of eden the serpent saw the man all along but did not try to decieve him cos he knew he would fail. he waited for the woman to come along cos he knew she was the gualible one. yes some men are decived by women but they are the really stupid lot of the male gender. cool As a rule, the women have the franchise on stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2008
@topic
I think it's both ways, albeit women deceive themselves based on what the guy made them believe. It's very complicated, but at some pointed time the truth exposes itself.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2008
chat2mebac
I think it's both ways, albeit women deceive themselves based on what the guy made them believe. It's very complicated, but at some pointed time the truth exposes itself.

they guys only tell the babes what they want to hear since they have tried telling them the truth in the past but it didnt work. so now the play to the tune of the babes and tell them what them want to hear and even if she knows its not true she doesnt care (thats is of course until he tells her its over or she catches him with another girl) cos she just wants to hear what she wants to hear.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2008
We ladies often know the truth despite what the guy tell us. But most of the time, we decide to believe what we know is not true, just to make ourselves happy. In the end, we are hurt. Its part of the disadvantages of being a woman!!
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by micklplus(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
Ujujoan:

We ladies often know the truth despite what the guy tell us. But most of the time, we decide to believe what we know is not true, just to make ourselves happy. In the end, we are hurt. Its part of the disadvantages of being a woman!!

Good student.
after all, guys are not to be totally blamed, right?
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2008

first of all i have to admire the fact that you are being honest, most women would deny the truth as far as this topic is concerned. giving that you and some other women know this to be the truth i hope that women will start to take more responsibility for their lives and stop looking for a man to blame for their own choices. cool
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2008
That dosent mean it right for you gusy to deceive women. Think of how u'd feel if someone does it to your sister/daughter.

A guy approached me one day and said " I might not be bale to give you what you need, marriage , attention, money and all, but I want to date you, and I'll try my best to be faithful to you and give you what little time I can manage". I felt insulted untill I realized that the diffrence with this guy is that he told me what he intended to do, which is what they all end up doing. HE dint try sweet talking and I had a choice - to take him for who he was or get!! I knew wat I was gettin into so u cant catch me complaining.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2008
I knew what I was gettin into so u can't catch me complaining.

what exactly did you do? did you date him? cool
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by A40(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2008
@albridge
I ll let you tell it
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 31, 2008
Guys beware! there's a lioness on the prowl here. Ruby_Pearl beware, your scaring away toasters Grin
WHy should they be scared na?

As long as they're not broke/ugly, they need not be scared.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2008
As long as they're not broke/ugly, they need not be scared.

and women are always accusing men of being too interested in physical attributes of a man. so women too like fine guys. well they shouldn't blame men for going after a finner girl sha! grin
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by Kemjisuper(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2008
The truth is, women assist men deceive them and their fellow women. They're sometimes too dumb to notice that the deceit game is no longer running in their favour.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by hadiza30(f): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
I think most women decieve themselves in relationships, especially when this age thing is getting at them embarassed . They tend to think they can single- handedly handle the relationship and make it work. They close thier eyez on whatever rubbish the guy dishes out to them( undecidedif i let e go i no sure to catch another fish weh beta pass dis one o
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
I think most women decieve themselves in relationships, especially when this age thing is getting at them Embarrassed . They tend to think they can single- handedly handle the relationship and make it work. They close their eyez on whatever rubbish the guy dishes out to them( Undecidedif i let e go i no sure to catch another fish weh beta pass this one o

well i am glad some women are able to see what i am saying.

especially when this age thing is getting at them Embarrassed

i think the solution to the age problem is for women to start behaving themselves when they are younger and thier market is selling grin so that they can get hooked to some sensible man instead of acting like they are queen Elizabeth because they think they are too hot and too much for any man. they forget that a womans biological clock ticks like a flood. one minute she is young and graceful the next she is taken over by age and she is so shocked she doesn't know what to do with herself and then she starts to get desperate.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by thejedi(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2008
women are always looking for someone to take responsibility for thier failures. they never want to accept responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed / Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women / How Do You Behave In Church When You See A Church Member You Recently Banged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.