Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,433 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? (6570 Views)

How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! / Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? / Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by yebariba(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2008
women are always looking for someone to take responsibility for their failures. they never want to accept responsibility.

and they are always the ones to cause the problem in the first place
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by A40(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2008
thejedi:

women are always looking for someone to take responsibility for their failures. they never want to accept responsibility.
I am expecting the yall are sexists posts any moment from now grin
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2008
I am expecting the yall are sexists posts any moment from now

grin
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by Obas4sex: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2008
I don't believe someone is deceiving someone,All i believe is that if you are deceiving someone you are indirect deceiving yourself.Nobody is fooling anybody.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2008
I don't believe someone is deceiving someone,All i believe is that if you are deceiving someone you are indirect deceiving yourself.Nobody is fooling anybody.

think you may have a point there. just that the blame laying should stop. we should learn to take responsibility for our mistakes as adults and not be laying blame.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by Kemjisuper(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2008
albridge:

think you may have a point there. just that the blame laying should stop. we should learn to take responsibility for our mistakes as adults and not be laying blame.

True, my girlfriend's not in good terms with me at the moment, and she's asking me to fix it! Funny, I don't even know what the problem is - I'm definitely not cheating in any way. undecided

Put the blame on me! cry
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by topup: 3:44am On Aug 05, 2008
Concerning the OP;

Often it's a mixture of giving the guy too much benefit of doubt.
Nobody wants to be betrayed and lied to, though I understand that some women are aware that they shouldn't be in the relationship, but yet they continue, those women will hopefully learn their lessons, because sometimes you just have to let logic take control.

It is the idea from movies and hollywood, that love only comes once in a lifetime, or that there is ONE person made for you, so these women when they end up with 'bad guys' they hack it through, keep at it, though it's not good for them. These type of personality traits are what 'good men' look for in a wife, a woman who will try her best to make the relationship work, no matter what, even if it is falling apart. But often these women find themselves attracting these type of guys.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by virgie(f): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2008
Men who deceive women are plenty, but most ladies end up deceiving themselves more because they are in denial and think " well, this guy may come back to me or he may change to a new leaf"

they wait and wait and nothing changes, till you see them with another lady!
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by idygurl(f): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2008
We always give men the chance to deceive us anyways, so why the argument?
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by Eclairs: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2008
@ question

Both. + women deceive men too
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by chinemelim: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2008
seriously u would think that some women would learn from their mistakes but the truth is that it is not so. many women are so blinded by love that they do not read or see between the line believe me it is stupid. who in love could u be with e man that u cant read the red lights. in my own opinion i would say that women deceive them selves i would welcome a contrary view.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2008
True, my girlfriend's not in good terms with me at the moment, and she's asking me to fix it! Funny, I don't even know what the problem is - I'm definitely not cheating in any way.

Put the blame on me!

sorry my brother but thats what we have to deal with from our women for now undecided
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2008
seriously u would think that some women would learn from their mistakes but the truth is that it is not so. many women are so blinded by love that they do not read or see between the line believe me it is stupid. who in love could u be with e man that u can't read the red lights. in my own opinion i would say that women deceive them selves i would welcome a contrary view.

i think i generally agree with you
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by yebariba(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2008
women are a lost cause so forget them
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2008
women are a lost cause so forget them

arent you taking this women thing too far? undecided
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2008
We always give men the chance to deceive us anyways, so why the argument?

ok, looks like some ladies agree with me here! wink
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by Mindfreak1: 3:15am On Dec 09, 2008
undecided
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2008
at the end of the day women just believe what they chose to believe.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by tpia: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2008
both.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2008
maybe but women are the originators of deception if you ask me.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by amaikama(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2009
@poster!! they decieve theselves by not asking the right question before enbarking in any relationship thereby blaming men for their troubles.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:21am On Mar 18, 2009
amaikama:

@poster!! they decieve theselves by not asking the right question before enbarking in any relationship thereby blaming men for their troubles.

but in must cases women fuc.k up and is the man that we be blam
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by telepeleye(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2009
Women are nice but they can be so crazy sometimes , I brought my girl a gift could u belieave after i left she called me a MUGU , LOL GOD

Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2010
that's kind of complex cos the women deceive the men to think that they deceive the women so that the deceived women can then blame the men for being the deceiver that deceived them undecided
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by Tinksh(f): 1:25am On Sep 08, 2010
Men have their sweet words and are all nice, honest, kind, blah blah blah for a little while. They get you sucked in til you realise the real person behind the lies and acting then your in so deep its hard to get out. So, YES, men decieve women to get what they want. Its not our fault we see good in people til they screw us over!!
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by albridge(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2011
women choose to believe what they want to believe and that sometimes includes deceiving or lying to themselves although the problem is that they often end up finding someone to blame for their mistakes rather than take responsibility for their actions.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by adconline(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2011
It has always amazed me.I think it has to do with women projecting the desire to settle down for marriage or something meaningful before any meaning relationship is clearly established. Some have this " It Must Lead to Marriage" mentality which exposes them to be gullible and emotionally unrestrained. Most guys would tell me that if they talk to 10 women, 7 would like to be in a serious relationship; looking forward to marriage, while men on the other hand see themselves as not being ready for marriage. As a matter of fact, only 2 out of 10 men would most likely be committed to a relationship leading to marriage. So my question is why is it that those 7 women do not see that their chances of getting married to that guy is less than 30%? 1 man finds 2 out of 10 women to be wifey materials, while 7 out of 10 women find the same man to a husband material. So where is the balance?
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by MrsChima(f): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2011
It is unfortunate that some women today are more gullible than before because of the "fight" to remove their "single" status under no circumstances. They will accept a lie knowing it is not the truth just to be with a man. As you can see many of these women who are duped come online not just Nairaland but other social networks shared by friends that they are being used, lied, and mistreated.

My take on this is if you CHOSE to close an eye on the obvious then you should accept anything that comes with desperation and not being cautious. We take risks but do not be a fool doing so.
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by MrCork17: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2011
women deceive men by wearing wig!

Black women DO NOT have real hair (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by 190: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin
Re: Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? by MrsChima(f): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Did your mother have severe alopecia? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? / This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed / Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.