Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Is It Better For A Girl To Marry Who Loves Her Than Who She Loves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Better For A Girl To Marry Who Loves Her Than Who She Loves? (705 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / Will You Marry Who You Are Currently Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Better For A Girl To Marry Who Loves Her Than Who She Loves? by ambrosini593(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2013
To me I will say yes. What about you. Let hear from you
Re: Is It Better For A Girl To Marry Who Loves Her Than Who She Loves? by lymelyte(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2013
ambrosini593: To me I will say yes. What about you. Let hear from you
It is better she marry's a man who loves her. In that way,the man would not want to cheat because he loves her. It is only a matter of time,she will start developing love for him and all things been equal,the love becomes mutual.
Re: Is It Better For A Girl To Marry Who Loves Her Than Who She Loves? by Ladybianca(f): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2013
it is better i tell u, and i pray so for my self in future ::::::::::Amen
Re: Is It Better For A Girl To Marry Who Loves Her Than Who She Loves? by clemz85(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2013
now listen,
if a woman marries who she loves, she will build a home and represent the man, even when the man is dead she stays and still build a home but if not, i trust you know what happens, she can even abort his child for a silly reason.
2) men who married wife they love who didn't love them died earlier in the marriage, i can bet on this.

please i am not married so i dunno if am right so this is my

10 kobo opinion... Peace
Re: Is It Better For A Girl To Marry Who Loves Her Than Who She Loves? by ITbomb(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2013
The best advice I ever gotten from relationship talks is ' Marry ur friend ' .
Re: Is It Better For A Girl To Marry Who Loves Her Than Who She Loves? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2013
I once asked an old man: Which is more important to love or to be loved?
He replied: which is more important to a bird, the left wing or the right wing?

(Author Unknown)

2 Likes

Re: Is It Better For A Girl To Marry Who Loves Her Than Who She Loves? by mimopel(f): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2013
For a successful marriage u ve to love eachoda....lovelorn is nt a gud foundatn for a healthy marriage.....d oda party who love ll nt b happy cos his/her love is nt reciprocated....nd d one who has no love for d oda...ll alwys b angry nd unhappy...dey ll b no peace or happiness btw dem, nd d marriage ll nt grow!...bt if dey love eachoda...love is selfless dey ll gain more!!..bt for ur questn I advice d lady marry d man who loves him, cos hav loved a gain who didn't love me nd my swthrt...d grave was jst few metres away wen he broke my heart only jesus saved me
Re: Is It Better For A Girl To Marry Who Loves Her Than Who She Loves? by freecocoa(f): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2013
I definitely must love whom I marry, I only pray he loves me genuinely too.

(1) (Reply)

I Guess He Was Lucky...what Do U Think? / Need Your Help Over This Issue... / How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.