Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56286 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by moscobabs(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2013
hummnnn this is pathetic
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by bucacino(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2013
Why judge other people when you've not been in their shoes...you probably won't know what makes us smoke weed if you've never smoked one before, anybody who have smoked a blunt will never say it is bad or dangeros to health...in my opinion, weed is one of the most valuable gift that nature has to offer...nobody should start shit cos of my post oo

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by yungdamaz(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2013
See legendary smokers... grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Prettielle(f): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2013
anitank:
Thanks for the advice ma'am but I don't do weed

No vex dearie... Wasnt refferin 2u jare na 2d guys o!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
anitank:
Lol! Guy rest na

Pele lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ifyalways(f): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Yeye want begin smell for this thread.

OP,updates please

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Olayinkaoj(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
@OP. Were d foreign detainees and convicts share cell with Nigerians?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Saraha1(f): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Olayinkaoj: @OP. Were d foreign detainees and convicts share cell with Nigerians?
na true oh, op with ur level of experience at that place,please ans this question.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Ephramed(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Olayinkaoj: @OP. Were d foreign detainees and convicts share cell with Nigerians?

na true oo.ur story don even make me 4get about that part.answer the question and shay dey allow wuna intaract with them?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by anitank(f): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sarah a: na true oh, op with ur level of experience at that place,please ans this question.
U haven't been following the thread obviously. He said there were different wards for the foreigners
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by 360command: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by bucacino(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Any babe here that is proud to smoke blunt ??
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by PurestBoy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sarah a: na true oh, op with ur level of experience at that place,please ans this question.

Women too dey go jail now, visiting their and tell us your experience won't be bad, lol, na joke o before u attack me
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
ifyalways: Yeye want begin smell for this thread.

OP,updates please
lol grin

Na shyte go smell o

@all y'all.. Abeg make una no vex, make una follow me bumper-to-bumper.. Today hussle get as be, very hectic cry
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
foreigners and big men dem get their own separate cell. Abi u wan kill dem?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
big head: @op
u shld stop smoking asap,
it damages the body more than u can ever think of.

and come to think about it, wld u love to see ur child smoke?

just answer the question and i'll be satisfied. cos i believe you shld practice what your want ur younger ones to be.
#justSaying.
Guy forget, smoke no be bad tin o! Na those wey dey smoke misbehave dey spoil the name. Even our president dey smoke, sey u no know?

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Saraha1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
PurestBoy:

Women too dey go jail now, visiting their and tell us your experience won't be bad, lol, na joke o before u attack me
God save you say you , I for send three mopo to your area make they beat you like say tommrrow no dey.lol
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Cvesta(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
All this pipo complainin about weed and side effects,even d fud,juice etc we consume daily have effects on us in d long run,so cut d crap...we all try so hard to preserve this life whose loss is inevitable..my only advice is ''smoke d holy grass responsibly''...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by PurestBoy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sarah a: God save you say you , I for send three mopo to your area make they beat you like say tommrrow no dey.lol

Haba madam, wetin be my offence, I no dey smoke weed nau
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by PurestBoy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
experimentist: foreigners and big men dem get their own separate cell. Abi u wan kill dem?

OP thank God you're back, I think say dem don carry u again ni
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
12 midnight guys, thnx for ur concerns grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by PurestBoy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
experimentist: 12 midnight guys, thnx for ur concerns grin

50 minutes more, I'm waiting but why always 12midnight? Why not now? This criminal habit still dey your body. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
I smoked and smoked till my chest starts getting heavy. "Cigar no good oh, see chest just dey pain" I complained. "Na so na, na igboh sure pass, e no give u chest pain.. E go just make u dey high like cloud 9" yahaya said as he blows an avalanche of smoke into the air. "na why I stop cigar since cos if start to play ball under 10 minutes I don gas out. But igboh no dey be like day" I added. "Na so na, u no say cigar na bad chemical. Yahaya said. "Na true oh, if I comot here I no go even smoke anyone again. I stop both igboh and cigar" I said even thou I knw that it won't be that easy. "You sure say you go fit stop igboh so?" Asked yahaya. " I go fit na, wetin dey there. Abi dem born me wit am?" I replied and we both laughhed. It is almost time to break fasting and mostly everybody started bringing their food stuffs. Cooking time. It's about the be a hell in this motherfuckerrr! "Everywhere go start to dey hot now" I said angrily. "U neva see anything, shebi na just two day u don spend for here, we wey dey here since last 2 months nko" sunday who barely talk said with a frowned face. The guy no dey even smile at all. Person wey no get hope how e go take spark smile. I kept the cigarette fire burning as the whole place is also burning. If u wan bake bread or toast cake, u no need oven, just come inside Ikoyi prison Ward A, freedom state, tell the warders say na bread u wan bake dem go allow enter. Ur bread go done in 3 minutes time (if u tryam u r on ur own oh). Few minutes later it was time for prayer, I prayed hard and I asked God to grant my bail/freedom. I pray tire! I wonder if God heard me in this hell of a place. Shey God dey see as hin people dey suffer like dis inside heat, sh'it, peace and hunger. Na wa oh! After prayer we ate and after we prayed again and everyone positioned in their various post. There was an announcement. The speaker of the house is speaking. Saturday is the day work is being distributed.those that worked this week will rest and another set of people will continue. I was surprised to be told that I am to take over from OC lavatory. shocked "buh I don't pay for d work na" I said to vice presido who is a very gentle but rugged guy. "Dat ur money don expire na, abi u know no say dat money wey u pay na for jst 1 day? U even get luck say dem no give u work yester day" he carelessly said. "Na wa oh, so na me go come dey pack sh'it go troway now" I almost cried out loud. There 2 OC lavatory, one to wash to whole lav while the other is to dispose the rubber of sh'it. I went to complain to mu friend, DPO, he told me to wait while he went and talked to the Vice preident. Few minutes later he came back and inform me that he had pleaded on my behalf so I will only wash inside the lavatory while the other dude will do the sh'it disposing job.

I slept that night thinking of how I'm gonna wash that stinky, dirty and miserable place. And d worst part is that you ain't gonna wash the damn place with some kinda long brush or som'n, you're only gonna be provided wit just a mere sponge. So you have to scrub hard with ur hands and make sure everywhere is clean or else, u go jam am. I couldn't sleep that night, I'm just having a terrible nightmares. Before I knew it, it's 4am again and everywhere is heated by the various fire from the small stoves. The tot of washing the lavatory is as fresh as a fresh tomato on my mind. After eating, praying and every, boys went back to sleep. As was sleeping when some one gave me a tap. "Alejo, oya come go carry that sh'it go troway" the voice said with a command tone. "Which kain sh'it I dey go troway, na lavatory dem say make I wash oh" I said to the guy who is staring hard at me. I was told by DPO that I'm not to carry sh'it again but to wash the damn place. "You say wetin? Mr man man come do ur work o!" The guy shouted and drew the attention of the vice presido. The vice pres instructed the other to carry the sh'it while I do the washing. I was saved in die minute.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by yungdamaz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Almost 12...

*Thinking to mysef....ah fit go 2rounds before op update...hmm*

Oya Adamma wake up mk ah rush dis level sharply...

Brb@op...update ooogringrin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by yungdamaz(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Chaii op see as u spoil show

Xo u even wash dah dirty lavatory.....chaii ogbeni u hear am hot ooo....gringrin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2013
yung da maz: Chaii op see as u spoil show

Xo u even wash dah dirty lavatory.....chaii ogbeni u hear am hot ooo....gringrin
bro d tin tire me oh. Buh I still thank say no sh'it I carrycry
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2013
PurestBoy:

50 minutes more, I'm waiting but why always 12midnight? Why not now? This criminal habit still dey your body. Lol
Oga police, I no be criminal ohhcry Oya take 50 nairaundecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 12:20am On Dec 14, 2013
PurestBoy:

OP thank God you're back, I think say dem don carry u again ni
Dem go carry you?

Na play o
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 2:22am On Dec 14, 2013
It's wash hour, I and my colleage, OC water went into stinky place. He is to provide water while I wash the whole place. A small bucket was give to me and one other small plastic plate which I am to use in pouring water from the mani bucket. I was give some omo, I poured some of the omo in the water contained in the bucket. I stood there looking not knowing where the fuvk to start from. "Guy, na to close mind do dis thing o! If dem c u dey dull na wahala o." The OC water dude whsiper to me. He he was being nice and honest. "You don enter here u don enter be that, small boy go slap ur face nutin go happen. nothing wey u fit do... All these guys wey you dey see so dem no send u o. Dis place be like house for dem. Dem dey enter dey comot anyhow" the dude continued as I tried to figure out where to start from.. "As u see me so I don wash dis place tire. I no get choice. Na for d main time" he keeps encouraging me. "Eh as u don wash am tire come collect wash na" I almost said. The small room that looks like a dungeon (if you are a tall dude like me you cannot stand inside. You av to bend down a bit cos inside is very short) was separated into two small halves. The first half is a bathroom while the other side a toilet. The toilet is not usable, it is a damaged toilet and it must have been there like that for a very long time. You dare not shit in it or else, na jamming things get you! I started washing from the bathroom, I washed everywhere from the the floor to every nooks and whatever, I expanded to the other side. I was face with the stupeed rubber, the idi0t just sat dare looking at me seemed to be saying something like; "thunder fire you, oya carry me comot for here make u was d place" "If I slap you eeh, smelly idi0t" I replied the sh'it bucket. "Abi I don dey mad, dis place fit turn pes maf sef"I tot as. Continued the task.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by adeyemik: 3:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Op, u don sleep? Some pipu dey follow yr thread lik yr shadow dey waka follow u. Abeg update fasterly fasterly, day stil young oooo
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Op don sleep ontop him phone
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ChiSun27(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Na wa o!!! Tot previously dat responsible females don't lyk ganja boys...but d ladiz av proven me wrong.

Experimentom..u go get wyf for dis ur thread wey go dey supot ur ganja ministry o xpecialy a*t*n*k.

But u r supoz 2 b apy sey no b shyyyyyyyyttttt u kom lata carry cus d memory wil 4eva linga on u til u die sey u kari 85 inmates shyyyyyytttt with ur hand. Chai!!!!

I reject dis for me, my family n frnds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.