Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56295 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by moscobabs(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2013
op wetin na,u spent just 3 days in prison But u have been imprison us for the past one week if not more now, finish this tory na. u just dey keep us for suspense since all dis while, I have not been reading another story since the day u started this your experience. I beg finish quick because I want put am for stript for movie ooo and it must come out before the end of this December. dnt spoil biz for me jare

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by anitank(f): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2013
Trust me I'd prefer disposing and washing the sh'it bucket covering my hands and nose with something than wash some microorganism infested lav with just sponge angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by anitank(f): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2013
ChiSun27: Na wa o!!! Tot previously dat responsible females don't lyk ganja boys...but d ladiz av proven me wrong.

Experimentom..u go get wyf for dis ur thread wey go dey supot ur ganja ministry o xpecialy a*t*n*k.

But u r supoz 2 b apy sey no b shyyyyyyyyttttt u kom lata carry cus d memory wil 4eva linga on u til u die sey u kari 85 inmates shyyyyyytttt with ur hand. Chai!!!!

I reject dis for me, my family n frnds.
Lmao at the bolded! U're not serious oo. Op na Muslim na, he no need Christian wife like moi grin

Lemme tell u something, 70% of these fine and tushed Lagos boys u see all smoke weed. They have close buddies among the street boys who arrange it for them when they get back from work. These kind of people in their places of work are the smartest, well dressed and the most friendly, everyone love them. But u can never know until they tell u. The op fits in this category perfectly. You can tell as much as people hate the fact that he smokes weed, they still keep following his story because of his explicit way of narration. Asides the few typos, he has a good flow of English. I'm not saying smoking weed makes them smart, but that they do it and still remain at the top of their games makes it really interesting. So yeah I have nothing against guys who smoke weed, as long as it's done responsibly without abuse

And a lot of girls would swear their men don't smoke weed grin grin, ladies be guided.
Don't ask me how I know these things, I have my Intels tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Saraha1(f): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2013
And a lot of girls would swear their men don't smoke weed grin grin, ladies be guided.
Don't ask me how I know these things, I have my Intels tongue[/quote]
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
moscobabs: op wetin na,u spent just 3 days in prison But u have been imprison us for the past one week if not more now, finish this tory na. u just dey keep us for suspense since all dis while, I have not been reading another story since the day u started this your experience. I beg finish quick because I want put am for stript for movie ooo and it must come out before the end of this December. dnt spoil biz for me jare
eiya bro no vex abeg na jab cause. How much u go pay me for d movie? No fuk up!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
anitank: Trust me I'd prefer disposing and washing the sh'it bucket covering my hands and nose with something than wash some microorganism infested lav with just sponge angry
angryundecided

There'll be no next time
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
ChiSun27: Na wa o!!! Tot previously dat responsible females don't lyk ganja boys...but d ladiz av proven me wrong.

Experimentom..u go get wyf for dis ur thread wey go dey supot ur ganja ministry o xpecialy a*t*n*k.

But u r supoz 2 b apy sey no b shyyyyyyyyttttt u kom lata carry cus d memory wil 4eva linga on u til u die sey u kari 85 inmates shyyyyyytttt with ur hand. Chai!!!!

I reject dis for me, my family n frnds.
bro which one u go carry give me na? E don tey o!

Make I drop my whasap 080325243?2 and bbm 283245D? grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Buoyantic: Op don sleep ontop him phone

bro u be winch ohshocked how u tek know?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by moscobabs(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
experimentist: eiya bro no vex abeg na jab cause. How much u go pay me for d movie? No fuk up!
-how much u gave me to read this story?

-how much u gave to compensate me for not ready any other story since past 7 days?

-how much u gave me for my MB ?

-how much u gave me when I was imagine how u were been treated ?

-how much u gave me when I was putting myself in your shoes?

-how much u gave me when my wife denied me of having sex with her on allegation that I was busying reading your story when she was caressing me?

-how much u gave me when I was given query for reading ur unending story.
bro gboju joor!!!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
moscobabs:
-how much u gave me to read this story?

-how much u gave to compensate me for not ready any other story since past 7 days?

-how much u gave me for my MB ?

-how much u gave me when I was imagine how u were been treated ?

-how much u gave me when I was putting myself in your shoes?

-how much u gave me when my wife denied me of having sex with her on allegation that I was busying reading your story when she was caressing me?

-how much u gave me when I was given query for reading ur unending story.
bro gboju joor!!!
grin

Bro my shoe oh.. Na heavy, oversized timberland boots I dey wear oh. You go drown for inside. Bro u go pay me oh! angry
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by yungdamaz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Update with code abeg@op

ma syd dy boring die.....
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by moscobabs(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
experimentist: grin

Bro my shoe oh.. Na heavy, oversized timberland boots I dey wear oh. You go drown for inside. Bro u go pay me oh! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dnt worry I will pay a royalty but by IGBO
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Saraha1(f): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
@op , pls be fast with your writing .I want to read the concluding part before the end of today.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
I scrubbed hard on the floor with the miserable sponge while use the detergent water to flush the dirt away. I was the floor thoroughly, rinse it with ordinary and then proceed to the other side. I lifted the faeces container, pour detergent on the spot and washed the forking place. "Na my last day to wash this place be today I swear" I said in my mind as continued washing. I quickly finish, I was given a very little water to wash myself, na wa oh, dem no even fit give enough water to clean up. I manage the water to wash myself applying a little detergent since there's no soap. I got out of the lav, put on my cloths and back on my seat. I was in sorrowful mood, I was lost in different tots. I tot about Fela, the legendary-igboh smoking fela. If to say dem lock baba for dis kain place with dis kain situation e for no sing say....."Them dey worry me, worry me, worry worry worry worry"
"Dem want make I sing about prison (dem go worry me)"
"Dem go worry me, worry me, worry worry all over d town. (Dem go worry me)"
"grin time weh I dey for prison, I call am 'inside world'
"grin time weh I dey outside prison, I call am 'outside world'
[CHORUS] Na craze world ----»repeat after each line
No be outside da police i-dey
No be outside da soldier-ah dey
No be outside da court dem dey
No be outside da magistrate dey
No be outside da judge dem dey
Na craze world be dat
No be outside dem find me guilty" I tot as sit down on the ground confused. I just pray by monday my bail terms will be reached so I can't get the hell out this pit hole. Fela must be locked somewhere different, cos if it's wit dis kain of condition he woulda never sang that trashangry few minutes later the bell rang and everybody went out to relax.

I wasn't having any slippers on me and I didn't want to go out with my 5k clarks sandals cos I wanted to go and have a proper bath with enough water. Original italian clarks oh, no be Aba made wey some boys for nairaland dey weartongue I collected a slipper from DPO and drop my sanders with him cos I'm confident it's save with him. I went out and looked for a bucket without much stress I found one and filled it with water to the brim. Bought an okin soap, I bath sotey my skin start dey pain me. I wash my hand like 99 times unsatisfactory. I also wash my blue stripes polo, I couldnt wash my jean cos I don't wanna be walking around in boxers while my JT-money (john thomas) be dangling around. "Nah mehn, ima wear dis jyne till I leave dis biatch." I promised myslef. I dried the cloth on a block and head straight to buy a cigarette. "na cigar sure pass" I said as walk down. I bought 2 sticks benson&hedges light it up and found a place to chill and smoke while I wait for my shirt to dry.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
:Dchai op......continue naaa...
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
I waited as I watch fellow inmates playing soccer, I watch from a distance. Cos if I leave my shirt and proceed to the front I might come back and see my shirt gone. So no time for dulling! Yahaya came and joined me, he brought some cigarette and I just continue smoking. Smoke like a chimney! But I hate the fact that it's cigarette I'm smiking. I wished it was weed, but I don't care, I just want to light sumtin, burn sumtin n smoke sumtin. It gives me pleasure, takes away the pain. Smoke it away! I turned my shirt to other side so it could dry fast. "Guy abeg no forget me if dem free u tomorrow oh. Na God go bless you oh." Yahaya pleaded. "Guy I don hear u, no worry I go find ur people just mek sure say u give me correct adres" i told him. I'm getting tired of this guy bothering all day, but I in my mind I want to help him. Him, sunday and one other dude. Soon the bell rang and I took my shirt and went back into the cell. The day seemed slow. It's like the time is moving anti clockwise. I'm getting frustrated.

To cut the long story short, monday came and I woke up with hope and optimistic that today I'm going out. I asked mr DPO about my sanders, oga say dem no see the thing. "Shooo! My clarks, make e no lost oh, I need am die!" I said anxiously. he told me to chill till break time for him to check outside somewhere for the sanders. "See dis man, he wan die my sh'it. E think seh I be mumu. Thunder fire you DPO" I dare not said that, I just know that my stuff must come out any which way lol. Highest na warder go judge us and dem go lock am for single cell. Soon it's break time, I gave DPO close marking like those days Drogba in Chelsea. I and DPO went where he wanted to find my stuff. He searched everywhere and found nothing. "See dis man, u go soon talk true" I left them there went to see Iman my friend I told him about the sanders and we both went there together. He told them to produce the stuff out or we will report them to the officials. He threatened and threatened before you knew it lo and behold my stuff is out. I collected my stuff jeje and left the place with Iman. I, AA, Uche and Iman stood near the field waiting and listening for our names to be called out. Time is going and nothing is heard. It's almost time to back into the cells "wetin dey happen na, abi dem no wan release us again. Abi d judge don change hin mind?" I aske myself all these questions. We waited the be was rung and nothing happened. We all we back into the cell disappointed. No money to call to even get any info, nothing left, I went back to my cell, laid down on the floor and closed my eyes to meditate.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ChiSun27(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
anitank:
Lmao at the bolded! U're not serious oo. Op na Muslim na, he no need Christian wife like moi grin

Lemme tell u something, 70% of these fine and tushed Lagos boys u see all smoke weed. They have close buddies among the street boys who arrange it for them when they get back from work. These kind of people in their places of work are the smartest, well dressed and the most friendly, everyone love them. But u can never know until they tell u. The op fits in this category perfectly. You can tell as much as people hate the fact that he smokes weed, they still keep following his story because of his explicit way of narration. Asides the few typos, he has a good flow of English. I'm not saying smoking weed makes them smart, but that they do it and still remain at the top of their games makes it really interesting. So yeah I have nothing against guys who smoke weed, as long as it's done responsibly without abuse

Don't ask me how I know these things, I have my Intels tongue

It seems u'v rly don an undagrnd research abt ganja boys n dia aftamath...n I mus confez u rly digged it.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Ephramed(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Seriously u need am......
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Oludrex(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sarah a: @op,I want to read the concluding part before the end of today.
Mtchew.. 9ja girls self.... Talkin as if she is the one sponsorin nairaland
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
U reported d DPO, lol u go soon pack shi't
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
youth must work: U reported d DPO, lol u go soon pack shi't
d DPO wan use scope die my sanders, he said hin keep am for some boys side dem those boys say dem no see am again. So na those boys I wan report but I knw d DPO get hand inside.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by babseg(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Omg shocked

I'm drunk
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2013
I stayed and waited as Monday slowly faded away. Same things different day. We woke up in the morning and pray, did my work and later we went out for break. AA went to make call he cane back I told me that things are progress that we'll be getting out soon. I was glad to hear that news, very sweet. I met with yahaya and the rest, I know I'll be going out soon, I have tried. Thnx for the hospitality. I told yahaya the good news and he smiled he told me to forget him and I said ok. I collected a piece of paper from all of them, they wrote the address and the name of their families/friends to locate and explain to them. I place the papers in my pocket and listened attentively for my name. I met iman coming towards me smiling, he told they have called uche's name just now. "Hw far skul hw e go be na" iman asked like he was asking me to drop sumtin. "Dis ur sandals no lost oh, make I take dey do fine here na" I demanded. "Guy cool dwn u see dis parole na only am I get for house, that na why I need am" I pleaded wit him. "No worry I go dey come dey visit u" I concluded. I pull of my blue polo shirt and gave it to him he thanked me for it so much. Suddenly I saw a guy coming towards the crowd with a paper in hand. He stood there where the crowd stand and begin calling names.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Iamoilprince(m): 2:21am On Dec 15, 2013
The only reason why am on Nairaland at 2:20am. The story ehhh ! Too swt ooooo!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ChiSun27(m): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2013
Expericoco with ur gud narratn...I cn jst imagin ow evrythng apnd n d frustratn dat wil b written all ova u wen bail terms was nt komn forth.

Butd cigar wey u smoke sha 2 mch o! Haba!

But y is it dat Northerns smokes a lot?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2013
Oooooooo op today is sunday,u r nt workin and u no dey go church,pls make d story end today oo,get those fingers to work oso oso biko! I wan read am after church oo
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2013
op I dey follow you bomber to bomber
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Buoyantic: op I dey follow you bomber to bomber
bro abeg no come bomb us here oh Lol grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2013
ChiSun27: Expericoco with ur gud narratn...I cn jst imagin ow evrythng apnd n d frustratn dat wil b written all ova u wen bail terms was nt komn forth.

Butd cigar wey u smoke sha 2 mch o! Haba!

But y is it dat Northerns smokes a lot?
my broda e nor easy oh.. Yes northerners smoke too much but my yoruba friend here dey finish 2 packs a day
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2013
op go finish the other story....before I CAt your head grin grin
experimentist: bro abeg no come bomb us here oh Lol grin
cat the fish
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by GboyegaD(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2013
Hope say when you reach outside you remember contact Yahaya, Sunday and the other guy family?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Buoyantic: op go finish the other story....before I CAt your head grin grin[b]cat the fish[/b]
LMAO! Bro sey u be Ghanian? Eh ,Charlie! D story go end today no shaking!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.