Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56352 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nawaaaoooh, young man y u come finish ds story nah. Did we tell u dt we re tired of readn. Abeg try visit more prisons so dt u cn be updating Us.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by koboko69: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Finally. grin grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
youth must work: Nawaaaoooh, young man y u come finish ds story nah. Did we tell u dt we re tired of readn. Abeg try visit more prisons so dt u cn be updating Us.
sey u no sabi go prison? Abi prison no dey ur area? See ur head tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
ogeoflyf: Woow! what a story. cry cry cry
Now it's over. Yyyyy!!! cry

cry

Oya continuation here ---» https://www.nairaland.com/1556403/short-story-day-dis-virgined-one
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Great great story bro..welldone..dnt 4get abt d book..if u really serious..I cn hook u up wit a reputable publishers ran by young guys like we..dey 1 of d best publishn house in nigeria..they'll help edit ur story..thanks a lot for sharing d experience..mun gode
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
A.jeez:
Great great story bro..welldone..dnt 4get abt d book..if u really serious..I cn hook u up wit a reputable publishers ran by young guys like we..dey 1 of d best publishn house in nigeria..they'll help edit ur story..thanks a lot for sharing d experience..mun gode
thnx bro. We'll work on that.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sobs* so its over Lesson learnt
1.U went to "federal palace hotel because of sunday nd yahaya,if u hadn't gone dey'd still b there pro'lly
2.U needed to b taught a lesson on how to appreciate yo freedom (I cud bet one side of ma a55,u learnt dat)
3.D most important,Weed Wisely

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by anitank(f): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bantino:

I just like this gal!!!! She understands life, has a good sense of humour and mostly from her comments, she seems to be a very honest person who calls a spade; 'spade', without minding whose ox is gored.
Jack Bauer style cool cheesy
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Justeenaleo: Sobs* so its over Lesson learnt
1.U went to "federal palace hotel because of sunday nd yahaya,if u hadn't gone dey'd still b there pro'lly
2.U needed to b taught a lesson on how to appreciate yo freedom (I cud bet one side of ma a55,u learnt dat)
3.D most important,Weed Wisely
u be correct babe. Dat is d coco of d matter. If I hadn't gone there those guys woulda probly spend years in there before anything.

I've learnt of my lessons dear, nothing left. I've gotten my certificate already cool

I graduated from federal palace hotel university of life.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Saraha1(f): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by anitank(f): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nice....thank God for you.

Here is to hoping a lot of people who followed this thread learnt something.

Stay safe dear. God bless!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
please just tell me embarassed
Xsenga: ;DGoogle is ur frnd. grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sarah a: To God be the glory.
naso oh. Thnx for following till the end. wink
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by kayojosephy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
thanks man 4 sharing ur prison experience wid us...i pray we shall not witness such and it will neva be ur portion again...now to unfollow d thread jejely as i don dey follow am like when inmates dey rush NASFAT rice...thanks man
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
anitank: Nice....thank God for you.

Here is to hoping a lot of people who followed this thread learnt something.

Stay safe dear. God bless!
thnx dear. I'm grateful.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
cheesy op permission to copy and paste.....© I wan comply am,publish am..this book go sell
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
kayojosephy: thanks man 4 sharing ur prison experience wid us...i pray we shall not witness such and it will neva be ur portion again...now to unfollow d thread jejely as i don dey follow am like when inmates dey rush NASFAT rice...thanks man
thnx 4 following bumper to bumper..
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by efilefun(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nice thread brova, if you interested in publishing the story and maybe making it a movie, we can try somethings out together sha.... Bless u, and as 9ja people go talk "God knows Y" u went there @least u helped those guyz out... They will surely continue praying 4 u
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by moscobabs(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
I Thank God for ur life bro
...congrat u were there for a purpose Which is helping the innocent guys out and u eventually achieved it. welcome back to the real world.I pray no evil shall befall u again. wish to meet u one day.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ChiSun27(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Was so emotional with those guys u helpd...dia is a reason 4 everythn. U wia an angel to those guys dat came out. Though d xpernce was a bita one but God used u to free doz guys xpecialy Sunday.

On bhaf of odaz...I also wnt to thank u 4 sharn ur xpernce with us amongst ur tyt schedules...even though it warrantd u updatn in d late hrs of d nyt...u r a hero...people lyk me celebrate u atlst 4 d lives u aided dia bails...God blex u hard.

Pls...as I mysef n odas av equally suggestd...pls stop smokn cus at d long run...u will regret it if u don't stp now.

God be with u...play safe nxt tym.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Buoyantic: cheesy op permission to copy and paste.....© I wan comply am,publish am..this book go sell
bro money for hand back for ground.. I go sue you oh
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ifyalways(f): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Finally. Good read!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
ChiSun27: Was so emotional with those guys u helpd...dia is a reason 4 everythn. U wia an angel to those guys dat came out. Though d xpernce was a bita one but God used u to free doz guys xpecialy Sunday.

On bhaf of odaz...I also wnt to thank u 4 sharn ur xpernce with us amongst ur tyt schedules...even though it warrantd u updatn in d late hrs of d nyt...u r a hero...people lyk me celebrate u atlst 4 d lives u aided dia bails...God blex u hard.

Pls...as I mysef n odas av equally suggestd...pls stop smokn cus at d long run...u will regret it if u don't stp now.

God be with u...play safe nxt tym.
bro thnx very much. I go stop smoking for January 1st 2015 my new year resolution smiley
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
ifyalways: Finally. Good read!
thank you Ify.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Tmany(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
(in dbanj voice) finally!!!!
Following the Igbo gal thread you just opened abeg make am as interesting as this one and no spoil with too much details in the romantic area but you know how to do your thing so fire on
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
experimentist: bro money for hand back for ground.. I go sue you oh
jeez bros e never reach like that...don't wanna go to jail...mission aborted
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by 360command: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Experimentist, nice thread. It was really touching and kept one in a simulation view(as if I was in there). You really went through hell but I am happy you are out telling your true story. Somehow, there was a purpose why you went in there. The laws of nature took its place and Gods miracle . Laws of nature brought you there because of the act you committed, and Gods miracle knowing well that you will come out but wanted to use you to bring out those other inmates. You said in your story 'you wonder if Gods hears or answer our prayers in this hell(prison). I believe he does and he did so by helping those other inmates who must have been praying as well. Don't forget to come out with a blog, article or report. Make sure you talk about the lapses going on in our prison and where you think it should be fixed. Nice one bruv!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by sexylado(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
experimentist: Continuation

We were 2 news news comers in my cell, plus 85 we met there makes 87 in one room. We all share one big paint rubber as our toilet. At about 10pm after everybody have broken their fastings all every has panjied to hsi post. 'Panji for ya post' is a slang used in prison which means 'stay in your position'. So after everyone have panjied to his post, the vice president of the cell yelled at me "alejo, oya come here". I was frightened. It was as if my heart was torn into pieces. I walk very carefully from my post, leaping and making sure I don't step on anybody because I can get a slap from behind. I got closer to him, he looked at me and shook his head and said "na God save you say na for Ramadan you enter here, wooo, awon omo oro ma ti gba eti ye foo(I woulda been tortured)" I didn't say anything I was looking like a dummy while thanking my stars. He asked me what brought me here I told him it was a raiding. He hissed, wishing it was robbery that brought me here. "alejo, una no kill any police?" One rugged looking dude asked from behind. "No oh, na raid dem raid us oh". "Puaaah" the guy landed me a very hot slap that got me confused and forgot where I was confused for some minutes. I was later shown the rules and regulations of the cell. The vice president read all the laws for me while I listen attentively. He told if I have anyone outside that can visit and bring me money so I can be given a bed, pay some amounts so I won't given cell chore at all. Some of the chores are; sweeping the cell floor, washing the state's plate, washing the very dirty toilet, disposing the paint rubber full of giants sh'its etc... Every morning as early as 7am all cells are to bring out their paints of rubber full of sh'it. The person with the task of disposing the sh'it is to carry the miserable sh'it plastic from the cell, to outside the ward then back of the premises where a dilapidated suck away is situated. You are to empty the whole sh'it through a big opening from the suck away. The wash the rubber very well and return it back to the cell. I told the vice president that I will call someone the next morning to bring me money so I can pay for bed and work.. If you have money to pay for bed then you will sleep on the flow. I called (there a business center where inmates go and make call during break hours for #20 per minutes) a friend the next morning luckily for me he vistied early and handed me 2k. I beg the VP and gave him #1500 so that I won't be told to go and carry sh'it. I kept the remaining #500 with me.

Since I don't have money to pay for a bed which is about #2500-#3000, I have to sleep on the floor. Those that are on bed all called 'VIP section' while the small space in between 2 beds is called 'ajegunle' and the middle part of the cell where inmates are packed together like sardine is called 'jankara market'. Since I don't have money to rent a VIP apartment and no money to rent a room in ajegunle I was placed in jankara market. We have lice, bed bugs and other blood sucking insects everywhere on floor. The smell that comes from the toilet every time someone is about to sh'it is deadly.

To be continued....

Na wah o
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
360command: Experimentist, nice thread. It was really touching and kept one in a simulation view(as if I was in there). You really went through hell but I am happy you are out telling your true story. Somehow, there was a purpose why you went in there. The laws of nature took its place and Gods miracle . Laws of nature brought you there because of the act you committed, and Gods miracle knowing well that you will come out but wanted to use you to bring out those other inmates. You said in your story 'you wonder if Gods hears or answer our prayers in this hell(prison). I believe he does and he did so by helping those other inmates who must have been praying as well. Don't forget to come out with a blog, article or report. Make sure you talk about the lapses going on in our prison and where you think it should be fixed. Nice one bruv!
yea bro thnx, will work on dat.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by speak2me: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
G̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥α̲̅†̥ story ...bro U̶̲̥̅̊ really tried aи̲̮̣̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅ gave us Α̲̅ И̲̮̣̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ tot. †̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ deliquncies aи̲̮̣̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅ jail...G̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥α̲̅†̥ write up...I actually set Α̲̅ reminder D̶̲̥̅α̲̅†̥ evrytm U̶̲̥̅̊ update Ɣō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̅r post. Αℓℓ τ̣̣ђё Bε̲̣̣̣̥§†̥ bro

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by jomarick(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Xsenga: What will u guys do if u're h.o.r.n.y?
huh? H.o.r.n.y in those conditions? shocked
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
experimentist: u be correct babe. Dat is d coco of d matter. If I hadn't gone there those guys woulda probly spend years in there before anything.

I've learnt of my lessons dear, nothing left. I've gotten my certificate already cool

I graduated from federal palace hotel university of life.

Its one of those things jare smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.