Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56340 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Koolwilly(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nice thread. Great eye opener. Naija police are damn corrupt set of peeps angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Prettielle(f): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
grin grin grin
#Op continue na.!

Waitin... ... ...
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Peculiarni(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Now make we vote if you want make experimentist stop smoking weed(igbo) click like

17 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by elijah24(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
young must work abeg no fail yo open ur own oooooo i don recommend dis story gve all ma criminal friend s in warri for them to read and change oooo ,especially d confra guys for ma sch dts delsu abk so dat dem go change ooo so abeg open ur thread ooo i dey follow d story scatter,as for our current author experimentalist bros 1million gbosa for u ooooo i wan give u on warri babe ooo u go take if yes add me on watsapp with 08063841151

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Prettielle: grin grin grin
#Op continue na.!

Waitin... ... ...
omo dis ya name sweet o. Prettielle kiss

I go continue soon, I don dey type.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Peculiar ni: Now make we vote if you want make experimentist stop smoking weed(igbo) click like
grin

No rigging oh abeg, we need a credible election(vote)grinundecided
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
elijah24: young must work abeg no fail yo open ur own oooooo i don recommend dis story gve all ma criminal friend s in warri for them to read and change oooo ,especially d confra guys for ma sch dts delsu abk so dat dem go change ooo so abeg open ur thread ooo i dey follow d story scatter,as for our current author experimentalist bros 1million gbosa for u ooooo i wan give u on warri babe ooo u go take if yes add me on watsapp with 08063841151
thnx man. D babe dey lagos?wink
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by elijah24(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
@experimentalist noooo na warri she dey oooooo i go just give d contact ,u no go tell her say na me gv u ooooooooo but if ur mind no dey to date gal wen dey wafficity lock up oooooo ,dat reminds me u say u get gf na
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

i'll sure ignore you til u stop layin eggs undecided risible jettisoned unkempt e-prostit'ute ..
hey Mr man. Dnt derail ds thread make God no punish u Ten times. Ovoko na so u stup'Id reach ?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ultimatebunmi1(f): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
I will follow dis trend to d last grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Likewise me ooooo
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
We all took a stroll round the premises. We got to a place where we saw that looks where burkutu is being prepared. There was a big drum on a stove, fire wooods everywhere. The place seemed like where a massive fire incident has take place. "O boy na for here dem dey cook our food oh" I said as we stand there looking at the scene. Some convicted inmates were there working. "So na dis people dey cook food wey we dey chop?" AA asked wit his mouth wide open. "No wonder dem their rice dey always be like tuwo. Dem be mumu, dem no sabi cook" I said as we walked on. We got to another spot where we people queuing, I went to confirm what was goin on and found out that it was a clinic. People are queuing to receive treatment. Mostly all the inmates have one or two illness on their bodies. Some carries eyesore types of wounds. O boy if u see wound you masss. Wound wey be say you fit take am chop bread:

We past them past a church were worshippers are busy worshipping. AA noticed that they sharing something after worship, "e be like say dem dey share bread for dat church oh, I go-go confirm" he said as he make his way to the church. "Guy hw far na" yahaya greeted me behun. "I just dey o baba which level" I said as I shook his hand. We both walk to a table tennis joint and stood there watching as some guys playing. Probly gambling. I just felt like smoking a stick of cigarette before I remember I was on fasting. I try to forget about smoke "omo I don miss igboh gan o" I complain. "Na wa for u oh, me wey don dey here for 2 months nko? Wetin make I do?" He said smiling wit his big tooth. I just pity the I swear. "So dis guy don dey here for 2 months dey suffer like dis? Everyday same eish! Na wao. Some people are even here for more than 3 years. Some na life imprisonmentshocked" I was lost in my tots. Yahaya and sunday went and look for a pen and paper, they wrote the names and plane of people that I should find and inform their condition to. I think they also wrote they could be reached on as well as the d names they used and their wards and cells numbers so they can be called out when visited. I collect the piece of paper and put it in my pocket. I and yahaya decided to go the mosque. We prayed and got out. Not quite long I started hearing screams of my name and my ward number from some inmates. Someone has come to visit me probly. I immediately rushed down to the main gate where the visitors room is situated. AA was there already, they allowed me in and I was told fill a form I knw wtf for. They made us sat face-me-i-face you with our visitors, we talked and talked and they told us not worry everything is under control. There have been some difficulties in the process but highest tomorrow our release will secured. They assured. They better make sure because and gettin sick and tired in jus my 2 day. Dis place be like hell. Na here wey devil dem reside aswear. In less than 15mins they said our time is up, abi na 10mins sef. Our friends brought us some food (bread, bags of pure water, and some biscuits). We grabbed our stuffs and head straight to the ward. We come be like dangote at that time. Everybody come dey beg us for water. Before I reach my cell full bag water don turn half. Men ah para! I foud a nylon bag and conceal my bread weller against night.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Na midnight upadat tins o, 2-3am tinz wink
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Koolwilly(m): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2013
experimentist: Na midnight upadat tins o, 2-3am tinz wink
Oya na midnight we dey ooooo
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Koolwilly(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

i'll sure ignore you til u stop layin eggs undecided risible jettisoned unkempt e-prostit'ute ..
Youngman please grow up and stop constituting a nuisance in this community.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Prettielle(f): 1:04am On Dec 12, 2013
#Op..
THANKS JARE..but u ll promise me one thing..
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 1:15am On Dec 12, 2013
Prettielle: #Op..
THANKS JARE..but u ll promise me one thing..
U welcome madam P. Abeg na wetin be dat?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 1:17am On Dec 12, 2013
As I dropped my stuffs under DPO bed I make sure I hid it well so that someone that needs it more that me won't come and do way with it. I headed back out again cos the bell wasn't rang yet. I met saw crow at the pitch area I knew AA and the rest will be watching soccer so I went straight to look for them. I found them without strees they were gisting, laughing and smoking cigarettes. There's was a guy amongst us that has been crying out loud evry time "I want to go home, I want to go home" he cried. "They go na, go tell that warder for gate say u wan go house. Dem go open gate for you" AA said to the cryind dude as he pointed his finger to the direction where a warder was standing in front of the mighty prison gate as they all busted in laughter. "Na single cell you jam ursef if u tryam" I said playfully. Yahaya came and told me that he forgot to tell me that tomorrow is their adjournment day. As in he is to appear in court the next day. He asked me pray for him for hsi case to be discharged and acquitted. I said ok no problem. I prayed for at the same time in my mind. Just we were discussion, the bell rang and we all walked back to our cell.

It's about 1:30-1:45pm or so, we spread the bed bugs and lice stricken blanket and the flow and panjied to our post. Alarm start to they blow me like say I don smoke some couple of jumbos of high grade sticky brown weed (my favouritegrin). "Dis fasting don dey show himself o, abeg make 6 knack make pesin find something chop o" I complained within me. "This kain yeye food wey man pikin dey flex here sef, e beta mek peson even do dry fasting sef" I added. Some minutes later I saw DPO himself came into the cell, the rest others too and cell was locked and keyed. We started gisting me and the mean looking DPO. Main looking at the guy's face you know that he is always in vexed mode. He barely spark a smile. I knw the guy must be very a very ruthless criminal. He always appeared worried. He wants to be free, he tire of getting locked in a cell all days of his life. He told me he has been working and saving money tirelessly to secure his release. He do dry cleaning and shoe shinning job for mostly the warders, maybe some other prison worker. He said most of the have savings account with the warders and they pay a certain amount to the warders for keeping the money for them. I forgot how the money is been shared. He said he needs about 300k to process his bail conditions. He ask me if I can help him if I get out, I said I will try. He also gave me a number I can use to call him. He also begged me to pls visit him and bring somethings for him from time time and I said I will.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nastydroid(m): 1:50am On Dec 12, 2013
the prison yard must be very wide.tennis court,mosque,footabll pitch,church,phone booth,e.t.c inside dat place wetin una need again? eeermm just t.v,bar and lounge to watch chelsea vs manchester
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by 360command: 2:54am On Dec 12, 2013
@ OP, I do want to believe that one of the things that kept you going despite the stress in there was the fact that you knew you will be released soon. Your case was not so severe like that. unlike other prisoners who have no clue on their date of release or how they will get the money. No matter how happy the prisoners might be, no one will be happy been locked up.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2013
Op continue,you go marry my sister
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by elijah24(m): 6:14am On Dec 12, 2013
experimentist u be kporist and ashawo too ooooo am talking abt that babe wen llow u enter isreal but refuse make u enter jerusalem u know d post wen i dey talk abt na,i go end u one pix observe and follow d direction on d pix and u are home and dry,but first u must be a chelsea fan.as for all delsu students here make una come sch oooo lectures d ey go on oooo am typing live from abk
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by tattesco(m): 6:26am On Dec 12, 2013
Omo I gbadun dis ur story o I dey follow u since. Life inside prison isn't easy. I haven't got there and I won't go there ijn. Pls I use to see people inside a green bus carring people going 4 judgement. There hand is usually white. Pks continue una story
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2013
**yawns**
round2 sleep activated

OP thumps up
yur matta legit wella

Senu fa
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2013
@op I slept off readin d update nd I was dreamin of scofield,please hurry up,I dnt wnt to start hvin nightmares abt bedbugs smiley
Btw @skull I know you! Lmao
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2013
Justeenaleo: @op I slept off readin d update nd I was dreamin of scofield,please hurry up,I dnt wnt to start hvin nightmares abt bedbugs smiley
Btw @skull I know you! Lmao
shocked

You kno me? I don die! how come? I don fuvk be dat oh

Na lie jor! Oya describe me.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2013
elijah24: experimentist u be kporist and ashawo too ooooo am talking abt that babe wen llow u enter isreal but refuse make u enter jerusalem u know d post wen i dey talk abt na,i go end u one pix observe and follow d direction on d pix and u are home and dry,but first u must be a chelsea fan.as for all delsu students here make una come sch oooo lectures d ey go on oooo am typing live from abk

grinundecided

Na wetin carry you go dat place
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2013
360command: @ OP, I do want to believe that one of the things that kept you going despite the stress in there was the fact that you knew you will be released soon. Your case was not so severe like that. unlike other prisoners who have no clue on their date of release or how they will get the money. No matter how happy the prisoners might be, no one will be happy been locked up.
Na d koko be dat oh. I can't imagine me living in dat deadly zone for 2 week not say 1 month. God no go let us c bad tin oh.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2013
Henry46: **yawns**
round2 sleep activated

OP thumps up
yur matta legit wella

Senu fa
nagode mutuminawink
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2013
Nastydroid: the prison yard must be very wide.tennis court,mosque,footabll pitch,church,phone booth,e.t.c inside dat place wetin una need again? eeermm just t.v,bar and lounge to watch chelsea vs manchester
yes it is wide, but na table tenis I dey yarn about. E get vip section where dem dey lock big men sha, tv fit dey there.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by bighead1(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

Why don't you justy stop spilling sh*it from your donkey a$$ mouth like a damaged public toilet.?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2013
experimentist: shocked

You kno me? I don die! how come? I don fuvk be dat oh

Na lie jor! Oya describe me.
Hahaha I know many skulls,pray its not u lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

How To Change My Username / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.