Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Have A Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Problem (1868 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
I am more interested in GirLs dat are into reLationships, cuz I feeL like I can match their Boyfriends, especialLy girlfriends of my friends... I might see a girL and they'll tell me dat she has a bf and I'lL say "na dah one I dey like pass" and at d end i'lL do nothing undecided
Re: I Have A Problem by Vicjustice: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
dopeJemi: I am more interested in GirLs dat are into reLationships, cuz I feeL like I can match their Boyfriends, especialLy girlfriends of my friends... I might see a girL and they'll tell me dat she has a bf and I'lL say "na dah one I dey like pass" and at d end i'lL end up doing nothing undecided
It just shows that you have an un-sympathetic heart, it's a good thing that you realise that it is indeed a problem.
Just love your neighbour as yourself
Re: I Have A Problem by SQURA(f): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
dopeJemi: I am more interested in GirLs dat are into reLationships, cuz I feeL like I can match their Boyfriends, especialLy girlfriends of my friends... I might see a girL and they'll tell me dat she has a bf and I'lL say "na dah one I dey like pass" and at d end i'lL end up doing nothing undecided

you need direction. can you tell me your date of birth so i can direct you about your love life?
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

you need direction. can you tell me your date of birth so i can direct you about your love life?
December 28th
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Vicjustice: It just shows that you have an un-sympathetic heart, it's a good thing that you realise that it is indeed a problem.
Just love your neighbour as yourself
nah! I do have a sympathetic heart.. D thing is dat I don't do anything abt it, I onLy try 2 make them notice my presence and make dem knw how sweet I am smiley. I wouldn't date them, I just Like them
Re: I Have A Problem by Vicjustice: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
dopeJemi: nah! I do have a sympathetic heart.. D thing is dat I don't do anything abt it, I onLy try 2 make them notice my presence and make dem knw how sweet I am smiley. I wouldn't date them, I just Like them
With these attitudes, you would sleep with them if they allow you
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Vicjustice:
With these attitudes, you would sleep with them if they allow you
hmmm! I've thought of it.. I keep wondering if I'd sleep with dem if they Let me.. And I think I wouLd
Re: I Have A Problem by oselenkejoor: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA...oya before I open my eyes, pack your IFA ati OPELE comot for here. Blind man dey show blind man direction. What nonsense! lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Problem by SQURA(f): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
dopeJemi: December 28th

Mr Capricorn

Listen to me carefully. stop chasing girls you know you can't win and more over girls already booked. I can sense you are doing that because of a failed job promise or offer. You are always afflicted with deep depression. You will have an uncontrollable urge to manipulate and convert others and you can soon become notorious as a meddler. Your ambition is blown out of proportion and you will put your entire life around it.
Note ambition is your driving force and you always try to restore your confidence on every notice. The fact is that, you are interested in girls who have boyfriends might not necessarily mean that you want to steal them away, but you put interests in other peoples relationships.
Be ambitious and strive to climb up the social status then your aim will be clearly defined, concerning the girls you have some affections for. Though you are very conscious of the sex difference and you find it difficult to be yourself around the opposite sex, because you always try to project some kind of challenge, and provoking some reactions that are not desirable, dont focus on that. Let your ambition guide you in your work (if you are in one) or get a job if not in one). Then you will see your confidence will rise, then come back and i'll tell you more.
Re: I Have A Problem by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Buy 4 live pigeons, 2 white doves, one fat broom and 3 strong koboko then visit any cele church around your area. you would see changes in your life grin grin.
Re: I Have A Problem by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

madam squra, can you give me directions on mine?
Re: I Have A Problem by SQURA(f): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Big.game:

madam squra, can you give me directions on mine?
ok shoot.
Re: I Have A Problem by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:
ok shoot.
June 8
Re: I Have A Problem by Tyche(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
embarassed
Re: I Have A Problem by SQURA(f): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Big.game:

June 8

Mr Gemini

i'm a bit tired, my energy is drained. why dont we continue in about 12 hours from now. just check here later.
Re: I Have A Problem by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

Mr Gemini

i'm a bit tired, my energy is drained. why dont we continue in about 12 hours from now. just check here later.
Can U gimme directions on mine too?? July 19.
Re: I Have A Problem by shizzle11(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
lol..,.suqra the direction giver.

@ dopejimi, truly you have a problem. God help you
Re: I Have A Problem by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 08, 2013
You have oju kokoro.
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2013
SQURA:

Mr Capricorn

Listen to me carefully. stop chasing girls you know you can't win and more over girls already booked. I can sense you are doing that because of a failed job promise or offer. You are always afflicted with deep depression. You will have an uncontrollable urge to manipulate and convert others and you can soon become notorious as a meddler. Your ambition is blown out of proportion and you will put your entire life around it.
Note ambition is your driving force and you always try to restore your confidence on every notice. The fact is that, you are interested in girls who have boyfriends might not necessarily mean that you want to steal them away, but you put interests in other peoples relationships.
Be ambitious and strive to climb up the social status then your aim will be clearly defined, concerning the girls you have some affections for. Though you are very conscious of the sex difference and you find it difficult to be yourself around the opposite sex, because you always try to project some kind of challenge, and provoking some reactions that are not desirable, dont focus on that. Let your ambition guide you in your work (if you are in one) or get a job if not in one). Then you will see your confidence will rise, then come back and i'll tell you more.
thanks dear
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2013
shizzle11: lol..,.suqra the direction giver.

@ dopejimi, truly you have a problem. God help you
amen!
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Yield: You have oju kokoro.
lol! I've heard dat b4.. What does it mean
Re: I Have A Problem by ifyeky(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2013
SQURA:

Mr Gemini

Mrs SQURA, wat abt mine May 13
Re: I Have A Problem by Gialmine(f): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
U REALLY HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!
But u know wat? The moment Ʊ realized Ʊ got a problem, it was when your problems have been solved!
Ђoώ​ would Ʊ feel if Ʊ have a girl, esp the one u really L√ع, ªϞd your friend is tryna impress her? Ʊ might feel disappointed, betrayed ªϞd won't trust your girl with him.
Am sure if Ʊ have a girl Ʊ are dating ªϞd Ʊ L√ع her, Ʊ won't ενεη care about impressing some other babe! Tryna get a gf 1st.
U might also stop getting I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ contact/touch with other dudes' gf. Try hard not †̥ get so friendly with them.
oselenkejoor: SQURA...oya before I open my eyes, pack your IFA ati OPELE comot for here. Blind man dey show blind man direction. What nonsense! lipsrsealed
grin grin grin u funny die!!!
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Gialmine: U REALLY HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!
But u know wat? The moment Ʊ realized Ʊ got a problem, it was when your problems have been solved!
Ђoώ​ would Ʊ feel if Ʊ have a girl, esp the one u really L√ع, ªϞd your friend is tryna impress her? Ʊ might feel disappointed, betrayed ªϞd won't trust your girl with him.
Am sure if Ʊ have a girl Ʊ are dating ªϞd Ʊ L√ع her, Ʊ won't ενεη care about impressing some other babe! Tryna get a gf 1st.
U might also stop getting I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ contact/touch with other dudes' gf. Try hard not †̥ get so friendly with them.

I wouldn't Like it though, I just admire them, I'd want dem 2 Like me, I'd want dem 2 notice me, I'd want dem 2 know me, I'd just want dem 2 tell their friends abt me buh I wouldn't date dem
Re: I Have A Problem by 190: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
dopeJemi: I am more interested in GirLs dat are into reLationships, cuz I feeL like I can match their Boyfriends, especialLy girlfriends of my friends... I might see a girL and they'll tell me dat she has a bf and I'lL say "na dah one I dey like pass" and at d end i'lL do nothing undecided

what time your school dey resume from strike angry
Re: I Have A Problem by Burnaaboi(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
goooo and dieeeeeeeeeeee
Re: I Have A Problem by Castos(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
SQURA:

Mr Capricorn

What's this naa! Who is this girl, I've noticed her attitude all through. Op, you have no problem, you're just perfect.
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
190:

what time your school dey resume from strike angry
next year
Re: I Have A Problem by 190: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
^Aha okay cos you need to go back to school angry
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
190: ^Aha okay cos you need to go back to school angry
what makes u think these things happen at home
Re: I Have A Problem by xynerise: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
dopeJemi: I am more interested in GirLs dat are into reLationships, cuz I feeL like I can match their Boyfriends, especialLy girlfriends of my friends... I might see a girL and they'll tell me dat she has a bf and I'lL say "na dah one I dey like pass" and at d end i'lL do nothing undecided
You never still cure this spiritual problem? grin
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
xynerise:
You never still cure this spiritual problem? grin
no oh grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oral English Vs Pidgin English / Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies / Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.