Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Have A Problem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Problem (1870 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Problem by jhydebaba(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Have u heard of thunderbolt and how it works
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
jhydebaba: Have u heard of thunderbolt and how it works

no
Re: I Have A Problem by Gialmine(f): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
dopeJemi: I wouldn't Like it though, I just admire them, I'd want dem 2 Like me, I'd want dem 2 notice me, I'd want dem 2 know me, I'd just want dem 2 tell their friends abt me buh I wouldn't date dem
I know. I understand Ʊ. Ʊ just want them †̥ feel Ʊ. Think/see Ʊ are charming, cute ªϞd loving; ev'n admire Ʊ more than their bfs. Its not that wrong. It is only when Ʊ are getting obsessed with them. Ʊ will wanna impress them! Get a cute loving girl first, try †̥ concentrate on her ªϞd see whether there's gonna ß some changes.
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Gialmine:
I know. I understand Ʊ. Ʊ just want them †̥ feel Ʊ. Think/see Ʊ are charming, cute ªϞd loving; ev'n admire Ʊ more than their bfs. Its not that wrong. It is only when Ʊ are getting obsessed with them. Ʊ will wanna impress them! Get a cute loving girl first, try †̥ concentrate on her ªϞd see whether there's gonna ß some changes.
dats d problem, I don't wanna get a girlfriend, I don't trust them
Re: I Have A Problem by jhydebaba(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
dopeJemi: no
go ask oh!
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
jhydebaba: go ask oh!
okay!
Re: I Have A Problem by Gialmine(f): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
dopeJemi: dats d problem, I don't wanna get a girlfriend, I don't trust them
Wait for Squara's herbs ªϞd concoction then undecided
Re: I Have A Problem by dopeJemi: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Gialmine:
Wait for Squara's herbs ªϞd concoction then undecided
okay! undecided
Re: I Have A Problem by raficki87(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
SQURA:

Mr Capricorn

Listen to me carefully. stop chasing girls you know you can't win and more over girls already booked. I can sense you are doing that because of a failed job promise or offer. You are always afflicted with deep depression. You will have an uncontrollable urge to manipulate and convert others and you can soon become notorious as a meddler. Your ambition is blown out of proportion and you will put your entire life around it.
Note ambition is your driving force and you always try to restore your confidence on every notice. The fact is that, you are interested in girls who have boyfriends might not necessarily mean that you want to steal them away, but you put interests in other peoples relationships.
Be ambitious and strive to climb up the social status then your aim will be clearly defined, concerning the girls you have some affections for. Though you are very conscious of the sex difference and you find it difficult to be yourself around the opposite sex, because you always try to project some kind of challenge, and provoking some reactions that are not desirable, dont focus on that. Let your ambition guide you in your work (if you are in one) or get a job if not in one). Then you will see your confidence will rise, then come back and i'll tell you more.
this is just plain simple "cold reading" SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites / Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? / I Need Ur Honest Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.