Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me (1545 Views)

Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by seniormallam(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
We love each other and she's always around me, we've been dating for close to two yrs, pls at this juncture what should I do? We aren't fighting she just said it like joke.
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by Seun(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
If she said it like a joke, then it means nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by ichommy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Seun: If she said it like a joke, then it means nothing.

Gbam, Love Doctor.
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by vizboy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
it all jokes
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by NosoChic: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
It must have been said in a context. The meaning ,if any may depend on the context.
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by SQURA(f): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
seniormallam: We love each other and she's always around me, we've been dating for close to two yrs, pls at this juncture what should I do? We aren't fighting she just said it like joke.
Seun: If she said it like a joke, then it means nothing.

Seun, it might seem a joke but it isnt. Try and check the guys tone. they have been together for two years, and she is always around him. Then she threw the bombshell, meaning indirectly that she is not his wife material, she doesnt want to be pitiful all her life.
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by pasqal09: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
The problem with ppl is that they read meaning into things that might not even mean anytin, she said it, then what?
Are u going to break-up cos of it?
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by Godmother(f): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
pasqal09: The problem with ppl is that they read meaning into things that might not even mean anytin, she said it, then what?
Are u going to break-up cos of it?

I tire o. This chick might not even remember she said somethin like this. I mean why would she be dating you if she thought that way.
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by pasqal09: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Godmother:

I tire o. This chick might not even remember she said somethin like this. I mean why would she be dating you if she thought that way.

I tire for ppl. OP, if u are chattin with a friend and he says he'll kill u, does that mean he'll kill u?
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by anselm791(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Abeg girls don't joke o, there's always something 'evil' behind every smile, she's either telling you to propose or don't propose. Confusing right? Well that's what those species are like. The important thing is exactly what you did after this supposed joke, please what did you say next?
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by njideoby(f): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Op,don't bother urself, I have said this to my husby jokingly as many times as possible any time he tries to be playfully mischiveous,and he will laugh and beg me to continue managing him as he is as no other lady can afford to accept him.
Its all a joke,don't be disturbed.
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Even if its a joke, she is categorically saying she is not going to marry him. Love stinks.
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by ifedun2: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
You have been together for two years,so?Any discussions on commitment?She is just being matured.She expected you to take up the discussion from there.
If however it is taken for granted that 'na to marry,then it could be that she was just joking or sending a signal that you should look elsewhere.
Re: I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me by stevecantrell: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mine tells me d same thing too...but that's after she's worn out from the l'petit mort I just gave her and still rearing to go.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheats Even In A Loving Relationship? / You May Kiss Your Bride. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.