Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,812 members, 7,824,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender (7373 Views)

I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex / Only Boys Will Understand / HABA! Ladies Will Never Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
My fellow Nairalanders make I nack una tory ....

A guy came into my office today, with a young girl, seeking a vaccination clearance card for the young girl, supposedly for an admission she has secured with a medical school in Norway. the said young man that came with her, happen to be the guy that wants to marry her , when she finishes her education and returns home
The supposed tuition fee and many other financial burden the guy is undertaking.

My Concerns...

This guy that is doing this happen not to be very educated, living in the rural community where i work, the money he is using for this, are funds he got from the land he sold, and heaven knows that girl he's sponsoring will never come back for him , after she gets to Norway, gets trained as a doctor, meets others alike, gets exposed. She definitely won't see the guy as her match.

My question, re guys still this foolish in this contemporary times and Age? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by yorubaboiy: 5:14pm On May 27, 2015
ishe aye ni...ko kin se ejo won

7 Likes

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by agarawu23(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2015
grin

mumu guys been falling maga tey tey .

the worst part of it eh!, that Lady will "never" marry that guy. she only need him as source of income that's all.

I pray make our 9ja guys start to dey get sense undecided

8 Likes

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by naijaboiy: 5:18pm On May 27, 2015
Chai!

But bros you for draw that guy go one corner make you yan am small truth.

8 Likes

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by demmy0325(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by midolian(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
Training a girl is the most regrettable investment I have ever seen.

Its a pity that most of the guyz that fall victim do not hav the kinda training they sponsor girls to undergo.

God knows if I am not married to a girl, I ll neva try dis kinda sh*t even if I earn more than Dangote and Dantata combined angry angry cry

3 Likes

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by IamLEGEND1: 5:21pm On May 27, 2015
pity ur self
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by agarawu23(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai!

yarn am truth?

such nigga's will take you as enemy of progress if you try to correct them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Whizzcute(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai!

SECONDED
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by yorubaboiy: 5:23pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
grin

mumu guys been falling maga tey tey .

the worst part of it eh!, that Lady will "never" marry that guy. she only need him as source of income that's all.

I pray make our 9ja guys start to dey get sense undecided
d worst part of it is dat many have fell victim of this bt dey will still never learn
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by agarawu23(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2015
midolian:
Training a girl is the most regrettable investment I have ever seen.
chop knuckle cool

worst investment ever!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by agarawu23(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2015
yorubaboiy:
d worst part of it is dat many have fell victim of this bt dey will still never learn
ladies will continue scamming guys with the word "love" till enternity. no deliverance can stop that

1 Like

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by yorubaboiy: 5:26pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
ladies will continue scamming guys with the word "love" till enternity. no deliverance can stop that
lol..make dem carry this go F.P now....e be like say na cc ishilove dey duty today

1 Like

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by naijaboiy: 5:27pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
yarn am truth?

such nigga's will take you as enemy of progress if you try to correct them
Lol,,you are right though.
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 27, 2015
When wil guys even learn?
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by mizkeleke(f): 5:30pm On May 27, 2015
Feeling for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Adaeze003(f): 5:31pm On May 27, 2015
This story sha....

Wale Adenuga production...
We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator...
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 27, 2015
grin I remember sointin grin grin grin

Make he no come bother us later with stories that touch sha grin
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by lilmax(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
You guys might be wrong
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2015
Even after marrying a lady I won't sponsor her education abroad. It must be in Naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Jayjay0(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
This is serious
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Kingsley1000(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
like charges repel while unlike ones attract...no be only guys dey fall mugu,girls own worst pass...even the phone am typing with was given to me by a girl....so it's not peculiar to men only
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by FLAWLES(f): 5:47pm On May 27, 2015
And what the op refuses to have is COMMON SENSE..... Not all girls er like vhat,you don't knw the ROPE-RELATIONSHIP between both...i have a friend who s happily married wit kids.the guy trained d gal through medical school in abroad,,she finish.got a job there and shez working.if u be mumu na em u go jam mumu,,,the tin s guys don't look before they enter,SImPLE

1 Like

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
And what the op refuses to have is COMMON SENSE..... Not all girls er like vhat,you don't knw the ROPE-RELATIONSHIP between both...i have a friend who s happily married wit kids.the guy trained d gal through medical school in abroad,,she finish.got a job there and shez working.if u be mumu na em u go jam mumu,,,the tin s guys don't look before they enter,SImPLE
see them, na una .... we re catching you all.... u can you train a guy and send him Abroad? To come marry You?

6 Likes

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by loomer: 6:13pm On May 27, 2015
Seriously, no be mumu the guy be, he's just seeing a bright future.
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Arosa(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2015
@topic, a fool's dream can come through too. undecided
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by iamkingzlee(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2015
Eyahh! Correct one chance. But, bros you f up! You for corner am tell am as e dey go. Him eye never clear.
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 27, 2015

iamkingzlee
:
Eyahh! Correct one chance. But, bros you f up! You for corner am tell am as e dey go. Him eye never clear.
make him call me enemy of progress come beat me Abi? My fine face is precious to me bros; abeg no vex
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by iamkingzlee(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
Raymondenyi:
make him call me enemy of progress come beat me Abi? My fine face is precious to me bros; abeg no vex
lol. I no know sey you sabi fear oo! Him for change am for you straight! But you just maintain as a sure man. Infact! One kuli kuli for you.

1 Like

Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by peeparty(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2015
Ogo oo calm down oo we still got some faithful women huh.
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Houseofglam7(f): 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
Karma is a b!tch!
I duff my hat for that guy!
If she dumps him afterwards, Karma would definitely pay her a visit.

Good deeds should be reciprocated na cry
Re: Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 27, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Karma is a b!tch!
I duff my hat for that guy!
If she dumps him afterwards, Karma would definitely pay her a visit.

Good deeds should be reciprocated na cry
my sister, ibeg mek u sponsor me, go do my masters finish, then I go come back jilt you, ibeg leave karma to deal with me, ill appreciate...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady Is Surely Every Guys Taste (photo / Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky / Ladies, See Postures That Will Keep Your Man Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.