Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Should I Go Ahead? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead? (1314 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Am a music producer and also a singer,am a nigerian,there is this woman that is the CEO of a record label here in uk,the woman wants me to sleep with her but I keep telling her "no"she wants to sign me to her record label which is something I want but she wants to sleep with me and If I don't give her what she want she will not sign me,am thinking if I should just have sex with her and sign the deal!!!!please advice me!!mature advice and no insult!!and I want honest opinion no matter how strict it may be.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Where are NL jugdes and perverts,Yall are needed here grin

*make I carry shia sit down
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Vicjustice: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
coolandcute: Am a music producer and also a singer,am a nigerian,there is this woman that is the CEO of a record label here in uk,the woman wants me to sleep with her but I keep telling her "no"she wants to sign me to her record label which is something I want but she wants to sleep with me and If I don't give her what she want she will not sign me,am thinking if I should just have sex with her and sign the deal!!!!please advice me!!mature advice and no insult!!and I want honest opinion no matter how strict it may be.
Are you presenting a nollywood tale?
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by SQURA(f): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
the answer is in the stars. i can show you what to do if you will give me some answers to my questions.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA: the answer is in the stars. i can show you what to do if you will give me some answers to my questions.
and what are ur questions
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Vicjustice: Are you presenting a nollywood tale?
angry
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by SQURA(f): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
coolandcute: and what are ur questions

do you by any chance know her date of birth or her zodiac sign?
and i will like to know yours too.

why?

I can tell you if she's out for fun, if she wants to bring you down or she's twistedly in love with you but dont know what to do to hook you.
Then for yours, i'll know why you are adamant to give in, because if you were either libran or sagittarius, we wouldnt even hear about this.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
You fvck her you go to hell. Your choice.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by SQURA(f): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:

Dont judge like that.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:
and if I do not Bleep her?I go to where?
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

do you by any chance know her date of birth or her zodiac sign?
and i will like to know yours too.

why?

I can tell you if she's out for fun, if she wants to bring you down or she's twistedly in love with you but dont know what to do to hook you.
Then for yours, i'll know why you are adamant to give in, because if you were either libran or sagittarius, we wouldnt even hear about this.
I do not know her date of birth but I will find out,thank u very much.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead? by ifex370(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
coolandcute: and if I do not Bleep her?I go to where?
you stand a chance of making it to heaven ..

SQUARA here it is +2348183530115 ,whatsapp only
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Lawconfessor(f): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
@op, what shall it profit a man to gain d world n lose his soul.

My advice being, refrain from doing such, ask God for help n He'll slam u wit a huge one.

Do u knw her health status? Scandal too may sprout out.
D fear of such ppl, is d beginning of wisdom.
Pls i urge u not to give in to such advancement.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2013
SQURA:

Dont judge like that.
Just being blunt, cos thierz ntn you say that can justify his act.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by cutierashy(f): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2013
U hv 2 tink well bout dis b4 indulging in it cos even after u slept wit her n she helps u,wat if after u rise 2 stardom n u couldn't give her wat she wants anymore,then she might start blackmailing u 4 it.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by lordfalcao(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2013
op no mind this people....this gals go tell you not to indulge in it buh will do it if its dem...this guys would critize you buh will jump to this offer freely if its dem....what's in sex??do it and get your fame....I.e if your story is real
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Freeopod(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Dafuq are you waiting for? Bleep the old young woman jooo
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by wazobiaforu(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2013
Are you a virgin?
If not
Do you Bleep when you see the chances ?
Are you married or in a committed relationship?

Bro do the needy jor , what does the last person you bleep offer you ? Not even peak milk
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2013
cutierashy: U hv 2 tink well bout dis b4 indulging in it cos even after u slept wit her n she helps u,wat if after u rise 2 stardom n u couldn't give her wat she wants anymore,then she might start blackmailing u 4 it.
that is true though.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Akposy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Bro..... Do u need my own 10cent?

Cos I got kool advice 4 u
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Akposy: Bro..... Do u need my own 10cent?

Cos I got kool advice 4 u
I dey hear
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ase!
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Akposy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Don't succumb to her advances......in short leave and avoid her

Cos wen u sex her dia wld be a bond between her n u.... Meaning she wld kip requesting 4 more (taking ur red blood)...... When u rise to fame she wld bring u to shame wit cheap blackmail
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Temptee101(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Make sure u aniont ursef with oil before mounting her. Happy fuvcking.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2013
Akposy: Don't succumb to her advances......in short leave and avoid her

Cos wen u sex her dia wld be a bond between her n u.... Meaning she wld kip requesting 4 more (taking ur red blood)...... When u rise to fame she wld bring u to shame wit cheap blackmail
hmmmm best advice so far

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Akposy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
coolandcute: hmmmm best advice so far
Kool bro.....*smiling*

(1) (Reply)

. / I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship / Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.