Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Have You Tried This Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Tried This Before? (7373 Views)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Tried This Before? by butterflyy(f): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Now that I saw d pics I knew I have done all
Re: Have You Tried This Before? by lordfalcao(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
DJX50:

Who be all this ones wey dey make noise for here?
All of una, wetin una dey find come sexuality section?
You see Religion section, you jump am pass, come enter sexuality section, come dey talk nonsense here.
After you guys will be saying Naija girls are dullin, them no dey try free themselves.....
You don see person wey dey open minded, una dey run mouth like village tap.
If you dont like her posts or her person- GO AND DIE!!! (In Oshiom's voice) grin grin grin

On second thoughts, i dey suspect say na attention una dey find sef make she notice you. If u like her, walk up to her like a man and tell her and stop being a pussy!
Afterall, na one of those our Naija kolo musicians sing am for song say "if u like somebody walk up to her and tell her you like am......"
grin grin grin
no mind DX kwili kwili 2kb guys
Re: Have You Tried This Before? by Eberex(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
No one to test most of them styles. Any volunteer?
Re: Have You Tried This Before? by bestads(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2013
francababy: Which of these styles have you tried? Which will you like to try?

which ones do you like yourself, at least you are not a virgin
Re: Have You Tried This Before? by kliq(m): 2:02am On Dec 18, 2013
#teamvirgin

cool
Re: Have You Tried This Before? by AdeMoss: 5:21am On Dec 19, 2013
In my own case, it isn't about how many I have tried but the places I did 'em.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender / Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? / Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.