Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate (7364 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by NNFORUM(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2020

A Nigerian tailor who sponsored his girlfriends university education, is counting his loss after she got pregnant for her course mate.

According to Twitter user, @Lionezz_, the tailor was sponsoring her education with proceeds from his business, only for him to find out that she was in a relationship with her course mate. Not only that, she also got pregnant for him.

See what he wrote below;

My cousin is sponsoring his girl through the University from his Tailoring business.

He just found out that she’s pregnant for her course mate 

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/tailor-sponsors-girlfriend-in-university-she-gets-pregnant-for-course-mate/1905

2 Shares

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin daddy oo! Daddy!! Daddy when you go for journey... somebody enter for mommy's house...and im sit-down for mommy's bed...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Easybela(f): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Your cousin needs contributed beatings,he is madly mad,rubbish

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by donstan18: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
He should have married and impregnated her back2back while sponsoring her in the University.

Aside your wife,daughter or sister, no Nigerian woman is worth sponsoring in school with your hard earned money.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ubunja sef shocked
Make i quickly fetch water before the thread go enter FrontPage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good. That's what realmen do. We the unrealmen can't do shits like this.

6 Likes

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Papanwamaikpe: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Just kill her
Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by vanida6: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
this is terrible cheesy
Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by xband: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
That guy must be very heart broken...
That was how one girl was busy using me unto my two eyes open... Only God knows what will befall her soon...

When will men learn

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
...and to think that while at it, the foolish tailor might have had a sister doing salesgirl somewhere and a mother struggling to eat.

15 Likes

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by CAPSLOCKED: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
donstan18:
He should have married and impregnated her back2back while sponsoring her in the University.

Aside your wife,daughter or sister, no Nigerian woman is worth sponsoring in school with your hard earned money.

INCLUDING VIRGINS? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Goldenheart(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Anything story wey starts with My friend, My cousin, My neighbor on twitter na Lamba sad lipsrsealed

But incase it's true... grin the guy na mvp cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Nicklaus619(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
A girl in my school that year, I approached her and we started dating and fvcking always until the guy she is suppose to marry that was sponsoring her came visiting in the school and coincidentally met me in her apartment, I was so full of regret as she introduced me. To the guy as her class rep. Meanwhile we. Ain't even in the Same department. shocked
Baba was so happy we exchanged number and he pleaded that I. Should always assist his girl. Always to make school stuff easy for her, baba no Sabi say I dey assist am for the other room

Nah that day I fear women shocked, she kept a. Straight face and lie to the guys face without blinking. After that day I told her to stay far away from me. I felt pity for the guy
Las las. The babe refused to marry the guy after graduation with the excuse that the guy isn't educated undecided
Dude almost killed himself

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Rillycool(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hahahaha!!!

Nice sarcasm!!
Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Dreyl(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nicklaus619:
A girl in my school that year, I approached her and we started dating and fvcking always until the guy she is suppose to marry that was sponsoring her came visiting in the school and coincidentally met me in her apartment, I was so full of regret as she introduced me. To the guy as her class rep. Meanwhile we. Ain't even in the Same department. shocked
Baba was so happy we exchanged number and he pleaded that I. Should always assist his girl. Always to make school stuff easy for her, baba no Sabi say I dey assist am for the other room

Nah that day I fear women shocked, she kept a. Straight face and lie to the guys face without blinking. After that day I told her to stay far away from me. I felt pity for the guy
Las las. The babe refused to marry the guy after graduation with the excuse that the guy isn't educated undecided
Dude almost killed himself
That serves him right, he's a fool.
besides am not sure maybe he even help his parents or siblings.

7 Likes

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Money doesn't buy love. It's better not to spend money and find one girl who cares about you than to spend money and have tons of girls flock round you but they don't give a damn about you. Stop winning over women with money, it will attract them alright but they will never love you.

9 Likes

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by palmshots: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Inside Life!!!
Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by richesbhc(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Some men are just wimps, take redpill they won't listen

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm.. Exactly what i was saying on a thread yesterday. Why will I be paying to sponsor a gurl in school only for another Nigga to be knackin her in that same school. God forbid! angry
Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

INCLUDING VIRGINS? grin

Lol which yeye virgin? No be Naija gurls again? cheesy
Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by GreenArrow1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Listening to Psquare - E don happen.

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by thundafire: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Na Assignment cs am
Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Bola146(f): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
donstan18:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lol.... He should make a hot tea and drink

3 Likes

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by opebiboy: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Do guys still do dis bullshhit? Fvck d pusssy and bounce. That's how to treat whoores

1 Like

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Papadoh(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
As soon as i saw "Tailor sponsors girlfriend in University" i was already offering the tailor my condolences. Guys really need to wise up, these things seldom end well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Timileyin1234(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Use her for rituals
Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by kecee99(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
AmuNairaland:
Ubunja sef shocked
Is that a real pic or just a photoshot shocked

1 Like

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
AmuNairaland:
Ubunja sef shocked
See Deathtrap o!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
NNFORUM:

A Nigerian tailor who sponsored his girlfriends university education, is counting his loss after she got pregnant for her course mate.

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/tailor-sponsors-girlfriend-in-university-she-gets-pregnant-for-course-mate/1905
The girl is an ingrate!

Tell me, will this guy be able to trust or help someone again

Don't burn the ladder on your way down, you might need it on your way up

There's a God who sees everything, that's who we should be more afraid of when we are dealing with one another!!!

Modified:
Dreyl:
That serves him right.. grin
You make being good sounds bad

I am a woman and I am not in support of evil!!!

What's his error

We are talking about someone who refused to use the girl for ritual rather helped her in becoming a better her, helping her to achieve her dreams and this is all you can say

No wonder evil thrive in some people's home

SPits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom / Savage Trap Queen Last S£x Video Before She Quit 18+ / My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.