Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding (28309 Views)

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by PrettyClare7(f): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote
author=GeneralJ]thank GOD
but i feel for that white dress sha ohh.. i mean,wow, do you know how
much bleach you have to buy to get the sand out of the fine white
dress..chaii, cry cry cry cry, can't you take it off, or put towel and
sit on the floor..instead of spoiling the fine white dress..omg, and
that dress go fit sell for like 300 naira ohh..chaii[/quote]
so dis whole lamentation ws for mere clothe..SMH:/

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by MrFlexible(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
HELP!

I need a clean suit..

I don't know where I can get. I have been looking for all those mallams that carry coat about but I have not found.

If you find any please flash me.

Maximum amount I have is 350naira for a very good black suit.
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Chinwem(f): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
To God be the glory!!!
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
GeneralJ: thank GOD
but i feel for that white dress sha ohh.. i mean,wow, do you know how much bleach you have to buy to get the sand out of the fine white dress..chaii, cry cry cry cry, can't you take it off, or put towel and sit on the floor..instead of spoiling the fine white dress..omg, and that dress go fit sell for like 300 naira ohh..chaii

Ogh my God! Really angry
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by SirRil(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Congratulations to the couples o. It's God o.
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mr. Flexible:
HELP!

I need a clean suit..

I don't know where I can get. I have been looking for all those mallams that carry coat about but I have not found.

If you find any please flash me.

Maximum amount I have is 350naira for a very good black suit.

Who are this people??
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by odebabe: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
I join yu Praise the name ☀̤̣̈̇f Our Merciful Father...plz neva for once stop thanking God ooo bcoos He Is Worthy...Hapi Married Life Dear...U̶̲̥̅̊ are ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ conqueror already
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by realghy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
i thank God for your life o. Devil is a liar . . . Please Nairalander let keep on praying for this coming 2014. We shall witness it in peace not in piece and beyond it AMEN IJN.
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by immortaliceberg(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Rukemi291: This is pure God's glory.
Kai, may my joy never turn into sadness Lagbara Olohun.

Congratulations cute bride.
cute bride with a quick escape, it is well. grin
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by winmat(f): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
I really thank God for d lives of this couples, Father may ur Name be forever praised.
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Btruth: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
but i feel for that white dress sha ohh.. i mean,wow, do you know how much bleach you have to buy to get the sand out of the fine white dress..chaii, cry cry cry cry, can't you take it off, or put towel and sit on the floor..instead of spoiling the fine white dress..omg, and that dress go fit sell for like 300 naira ohh..chaii

Ode! Mumu! ......... Will you have been happy, if that dress is covered in blood?

slowpoke!
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by aIIkae: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dollarjunkie: The village people were watching in the mirror, they laughed once the couple entered the car cuz they've already set the truck to crash on the couple and burn them. So they say, "you new couple, Go and die!" But God was watching from heaven above and just gave a smile, I will allow the truck get to them but will disappoint you evils as I will have the couple come out alive and you evils will die of heart attack from the miracle. "The new couple must not die" says the Almighty.
Super story
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by ronnyfam(f): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
GeneralJ:
its a joke ohh..abeg calm down ohh...is a joke ehnn bikoo

Then u shld nt joke about someone escaping death, rather move ur joke to joke section

Childish!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by GetGuide: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2013

In death,how much would it cost you fool

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Omolola1(f): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
This is really a miracle!!!
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by teemy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
dgitrader:
But Where e go na?
what next to do than to provide the next mode of transport for their travel than answer reporters. they all got back safely last night. the groom's sister in the story is my wife.
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by MrFlexible(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
sandijey:

Who are this people??

I am a Nigerian ma.

I need a suit and I have 350 before, I saw 50Naira on the floor and I picked it, making 400Naira.

Interview is on tuesday and I am currently outside at the balcony looking for the mallams.

Please can you help?.
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Stunner1(f): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Castos: I love your PICTURE

TNX smiley
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by tellwisdom: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Why is this lady sitting on the ground?? She no see her husband again?? sad
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by teemy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
tellwisdom: Why is this lady sitting on the ground?? She no see her husband again?? sad
lol. answered a few posts above. in such a shaken state, most people would prefer a non moving support e.g floor
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by idsuzie(f): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Congrats couple, may God see u through
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by teemy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
thanks all for your concerns and prayers. may your joy never be cut short in Jesus name. will deliver your messages to the couple. really appreciative of you all.
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by hikmoj(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
kolubo: Sista i thank God for your life the devil is a loser. First to comment, dancing skelewu to rejoice with d bride.
wot abt d groom?
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by teemy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
hikmoj: wot abt d groom?
they are both fine. spoke to the bride just now and she was giggling when i told her peeps were asking why she sat down yakata on the ground . told her you all said hi in one form or the other. grin
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by hikmoj(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
njideoby: But how come de groom disappeared from de scene? He didn't even try to be there for de poor bride during this first acid test of their lives. SMH seriously!
Naija Love!
honestly dat is naija lov 4u,if it were oyibo he would be wit her saying 'hny!are u ok?angel hope u're not hurt' na dem sabi 4better 4worse.mehn if i b woman na oyibo i 4marry
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Thank God for their lives! God will make them celebrate with others next years In Jesus Name
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by mondi2: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
I thank God for saving the life of the couples
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Solvik(f): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
No weapon formed against u shall prosper ȋ̝̊̅̄♌ Jesus name (Amen). Ȋ̝̊̅̄ thank God 4 ur lyf ά̲̣̣̣̥​п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥​ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ may D̶̲̥̅̊ good Lord continue to protect u.
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Polio: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2013

Moro....n!

Concentrated moro...n that is what you are!
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by teemy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
thanks for all your prayers once again.
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by XLR8(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
awon "aiye" is not in support of this marriage....go and appease the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? / Her Husband Wants A Separate Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.