Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous (11659 Views)

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Why Do Most Nairaland Girls Not Upload Their Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
i joined nairaland since 2009 thinking i would be able to enjoy myself but one thing i have noticed about the girls here is that they are not ready to mingle. Most of them have this holier than thou atitude like they are above all guys. i am tired of socializing with this kind of girls.
i dont know if i'm the only guy experiencing this or i am the one meeting the wrong girls but i am pissed and gat to say this.
i look forward to a nairaland with classy chicks!
i have a dream that one day i would not have to show my PICTURE and my place of work before my PMs are replied...

3 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by GSKing: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
You want a classy chick? Go and Diegrin

8 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Awww! Pathetic cheesy. You obviously don't have the ingredients to make an average Nigerian girl get your attention. There are a lot of successful dudes that have the skills to bring a girl here on NL down on her feet and pleading to be with them. You got no flows dude! tongue. You gotta seek advice from the chairmen on this forum cheesy.

Keep the fire burning and keep hunting while you are active cool

Goodluck!

8 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by shaiba(f): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
How old are u? Hmmm, I don't get it, u mean u joined this forum for the sole purpose of hooking up with a classic chick?
Wait for me......

3 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by ivyy(f): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
DARREG: i joined nairaland since 2009 thinking i would be able to enjoy myself but one thing i have noticed about the girls here is that they are not ready to mingle. Most of them have this holier than thou atitude like they are above all guys. i am tired of socializing with this kind of girls.
i dont know if i'm the only guy experiencing this or i am the one meeting the wrong girls but i am pissed and gat to say this.
i look forward to a nairaland with classy chicks!
i have a dream that one day i would not have to show my PICTURE and my place of work before my PMs are replied...

Dream on

3 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by fijiano202(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Looking for a classy girl on nairaland is like looking for a needle in the sea,well bros Dont give up and keep searching the lord is ur strength.2009-2013 is just the beginning i know before 2050 u will definately find ur missing Rib on NL

4 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by njuwo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
NL girls instead of encouraging him, you are discouraging him. No wonder they say Girls don't like guys coming plain, they always like us coming randy.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by fijiano202(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Looking for a classy girl on nairaland is like looking for a needle in the sea,well bros Dont give up and keep searching the lord is ur strength.2009-2013 is just the beginning i know before 2050 u will definately find ur missing Rib on NL,like martin Luther King You have a dream
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
njuwo: NL girls instead of encouraging him, you are discouraging him. No wonder they say Girls don't like guys coming plain, they always like us coming randy.
Another pathetic loser cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Enegod(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
this is not gonna go down well! grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Well dear, nairaland has a good number of classy girls I can say that.( Jaguda babes dey too cheesy
The thing is the attitude of most men on nairaland is piss poor. Definitely not all of them.
The cool guys don't always comment on thread but when you interact with them you can tell they are mature.
The childish guys are soooo many that plenty ladies may have just decided not to associate with anyone of them to avoid insult and what have you. If I was sinlge and ready to mingle, sure thing is I'd really think twice about mingling with any nairaland dude. Except a select few that I can vouch for.
Imagine one thread like that where 80percent of the men were saying all women including their mothers and sisters are prostitutes. And they were saying it with pride. Do you expect a normal girl not to be afraid of mingling with such people? What if after the so-called date the guy comes here to open a thread on how whorish the lady was? If na me I go fear o
Don't blame them pls. Just help your fellow guys learn how to respect ladies

Meanwhile the cool guys are having the time of their lives with sexy nairaland babes. I mean the boss guys wink
They so respect themselves a girl won't have a choice but to trip grin
who doesn't love a self respecting man?

9 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
sad but true

Most Nairaland girls have never stepped into MR BIGGS before undecided

7 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Sodiq3(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
SPACE BOOKED......
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by jmoore(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Don't put your eggs in one basket. Try other social networks.
I hope your kind of adventure is a good one?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
lorretta u: Well dear, nairaland has a good number of classy girls I can say that.( Jaguda babes dey too cheesy
The thing is the attitude of most men on nairaland is piss poor. Definitely not all of them.
The cool guys don't always comment on thread but when you interact with them you can tell they are mature.
The childish guys are soooo many that plenty ladies may have just decided not to associate with anyone of them to avoid insult and what have you. If I was sinlge and ready to mingle, sure thing is I'd really think twice about mingling with any nairaland dude. Except a select few that I can vouch for.
Imagine one thread like that where 80percent of the men were saying all women including their mothers and sisters are prostitutes. And they were saying it with pride. Do you expect a normal girl not to be afraid of mingling with such people? What if after the so-called date the guy comes here to open a thread on how whorish the lady was? If na me I go fear o

Meanwhile the cool guys are having the time of their lives with sexy nairaland babes. I mean the boss guys wink
cool
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
skydeep:
cool

undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
lorretta u: Well dear, nairaland has a good number of classy girls I can say that.( Jaguda babes dey too cheesy

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Danhumprey: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP bro,take heart. grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sis eko grin
I didn't know you went for a sex change.
So you now a woman? Hope the plastic surgeon gave you nice booobss
190:

undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
190:

undecided

Face front tongue

3 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Me sef don take seat to observe smiley
Enegod: this is not gonna go down well! grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
okay those girls saying Nairaland guys aint good..

answer these questions

1) what the price of chicken nuggets in Mr Biggs
2) how many international airports are in Nigeria
3) when was the last time you visited lagos
4) have you ever crossed cotonu border before undecided
5) have you heard of something called RED WINE before and what does it taste like
6) What is the price of Small stout or Gulder in your area

Answer these questions comprehensively angry

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
190: okay those girls saying Nairaland guys aint good..

answer these questions

1) what the price of chicken nuggets in Mr Biggs
2) how many international airports are in Nigeria
3) when was the last time you visited lagos
4) have you ever crossed cotonu border before undecided
5) have you heard of something called RED WINE before and what does it taste like
6) What is the price of Small stout or Gulder in your area

Answer these questions comprehensively angry
Only a nitwit will give you answers

3 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by fijiano202(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
@lorreta u are kinda right but most guys and girls on NL have attitude problem,they believe so much in attacking eachother.For me i count Nairaland as a joke forum where you see lots of clowns,i enjoy reading peoples comment alot cos most of them are comedic and funny and also dont be suprise this simple thread may still lead to Tribal War
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hahaha
Tribal war small self. Battle of the sexes more like
I pity this OP when some babes go catch am for here calling then local. Hehehehe grin
fijiano202: @lorreta u are kinda right but most guys and girls on NL have attitude problem,they believe so much in attacking eachother.For me i count Nairaland as a joke forum where you see lots of clowns,i enjoy reading peoples comment alot cos most of them are comedic and funny and also dont be suprise this simple thread may still lead to Tribal War

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
skydeep:

and ure the first nitwit to have quoted me angry
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
simple comprehension Nairaland girls cannot answer

and they are looking for classy men

***Looking at skydeep's face**
undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by fijiano202(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
190:
hahahaha
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
**Looking at lorretta's face** undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by benkings(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
skydeep:
funi enouqh u jst replied by quotinq him undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by NadiaSA1(f): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Kpele op
Uzoba strong
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
190:

The fact remains you didn't get an answer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) / Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.