Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous (11412 Views)

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Why Do Most Nairaland Girls Not Upload Their Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
yield undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
skydeep:
I get this compliment always from losers tongue

Thanks anyway cool
u beta work on ursef if not i pity ur future husband...look at how u abused d op for stating his mind....d man might b feelin suicidal now sef because of ur comment and am not a loser
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Mandelasoyinka: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
@op, local? Nah, i don't think so, unadventurous?, how many humans are even adventurous in real life?, not many.. But you made a valid point in your explanation though, most n.l ladies are quite pretentious, always riding with the tide, a great man one said "your originality is your greatest value", and he also said "you are at your best when you are at your self".. Many n.l ladies might not be up to the par you want, because they are not being themselves, with this in mind, you know you need to limit your expectation.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seanord: u beta work on ursef if not i pity xynerise...look at how u abused d op for stating his mind....d man might b feelin suicidal now sef because of ur comment and am not a loser

grin grin grin

edited!

shes curses everything she sees grin grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
190:

and the worst part is she doesnt know how to cook

common okro she nor sabi garnish angry

shes never even been in an elevator before all her life

angry
grin Clown
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mandela soyinka: @op, local? Nah, i don't think so, unadventurous?, how many humans are even adventurous in real life?, not many.. But you made a valid point in your explanation though, most n.l ladies are quite pretentious, always riding with the tide, a great man one said "your originality is your greatest value", and he also said "you are at your best when you are at your self".. Many n.l ladies might not be up to the par you want, because they are not being themselves, with this in mind, you know you need to limit your expectation.

Name 3 NL ladies that pretend

while i name 6! grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seanord: girls like u can only cook indomie...i av seen ur type b4...dem full my school
the only time I ever made noodles was during exam time, because I won't have time to stand in the kitchen for too long. Every other time I cook proper home meals tongue
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
in as much as i appreciate ur course....i prefer to fight my battles myself and would ask for help when i need one...thank you sir...abeg take it easy
Seanord: u beta work on ursef if not i pity ur future husband...look at how u abused d op for stating his mind....d man might b feelin suicidal now sef because of ur comment and am not a loser
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Castos(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seanord: u are just sayn i shud enta villa but u did not say how i wud know d villa or where it is....d only villa i know is aston villa so na whr diz villa dey
Which part of Naija are you from?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by pendo89(f): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
190 you have turned this thread into a food one!

Get it back on course- and suggest a few 'winning nl girls tips'.to the poster.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seanord: u beta work on ursef if not i pity ur future husband...look at how u abused d op for stating his mind....d man might b feelin suicidal now sef because of ur comment and am not a loser
Joke of the month cheesy
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jaguda babe is the kind of babe that can drink 3 bottles of big star in public
Get drunk and go home with a stranger
cheesy
The kind of babe that can hook a guy on his shirt and shout "you must kill me today" while breaking bottles and threatening to stab the guy
grin

Jaguda babe dey fight her fellow girl cos of a man when d man dey another brothel the kpoki one ashi like that.
grin

Get the picture?
Adaobi12: Biko,am confused here. Lorretta,which 1 is jaguda babe?
190, are u a man or a woman,or do u dangle between both.

Dont mind my ignorance,who is a classy and adventurous lady?

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
pendo89: 190 you have turned this thread into a food one!

Get it back on course- and suggest a few 'winning nl girls tips'.to the poster.

like d one he used to steal ur heart abi.....lol
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Castos: Which part of Naija are you from?
lasgidi naa...d city dat neva sleeps....but i dey shuffle osun and delta sha because of work and school
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
skydeep:
Joke of the month cheesy
one of d reasons y u are still and wud remain single till next year
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by dapsy4u2(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
@OP, sorry for your plight you can try badoo for your kind of chics. Sweet classy sluts.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Guidette(f): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
DARREG: i joined nairaland since 2009 thinking i would be able to enjoy myself but one thing i have noticed about the girls here is that they are not ready to mingle. Most of them have this holier than thou atitude like they are above all guys. i am tired of socializing with this kind of girls.
i dont know if i'm the only guy experiencing this or i am the one meeting the wrong girls but i am pissed and gat to say this.
i look forward to a nairaland with classy chicks!
i have a dream that one day i would not have to show my PICTURE and my place of work before my PMs are replied...
LMAO!!! I noticed it too. NL girls are very local, but not me. I am the classiest chick you can ever get. Just ask my boyfriends wink
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Guidette(f): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
190: sad but true

Most Nairaland girls have never stepped into MR BIGGS before undecided
Ewww.... I eat at better restaurants. Cant remember the last I went there. Maybe when I was 12. grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
190:

grin grin grin

edited!

shes curses everything she sees grin grin
there is so much hate in her and her sorroundings maybe she is avin emotional trauma hence she pours her bitterness on us on nairaland
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP, maybe you need to stop looking for someone on NL and find someone IRL?

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seanord: one of d reasons y u are still and wud remain single till next year
grin grin grin cheesy

The moment you realize the truth, you will hate your comment grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
LMAO!!! I noticed it too. NL girls are very local, but not me. I am the classiest chick you can ever get. Just ask my boyfriends wink
continue using someones picture and be forming classy
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by passionate88: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seanord: lmao....dat na why i gaz seek advise from my ogas like una
I no b oga for women matter o. I b big novice. If I like any girl, I go start to equate her wit all those money lovin girls from there d likeness dn vanish. Mayb na because I still broke sha, bt d Lord will change my story.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
skydeep:
grin grin grin cheesy

The moment you realize the truth, you will hate your comment grin
d truth about how ur boyfriend dumped u for disgracing him in public abi
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seanord: d truth about how ur boyfriend dumped u for disgracing him in public abi
I guess I will have to make my signature very bold for some myopic patients grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: I no b oga for women matter o. I b big novice. If I like any girl, I go start to equate her wit all those money lovin girls from there d likeness dn vanish. Mayb na because I still broke sha, bt d Lord will change my story.
na which girl u like for diz nairaland sef
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by lertee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Castos(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
skydeep:
I guess I will have to make my signature very bold for some myopic patients grin
Hey you! shut that system down! you're wanted in the bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
so u are married....well as a gentleman i respect married pple alot so i wud just end it here...but it is not cool to be trolling around abusing people....i have been a victim of cyber bully in d past when i was much younger and i know how it feels...dont ever allow anybody feel sad because of ur comment online...if u like continue ranting i wont reply again....piss out
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Castos(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
lertee: smiley smiley
Please close the door behind you.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
lertee: smiley smiley
Hey babe...how have you been? kiss
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by lertee(f): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tabh:
Hey babe...how have you been? kiss
Wow tabitha,where have you been. It's been a while. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? / As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / How Vagina Is Killing Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.