Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Husband......... - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719824 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Flakky where u art?
Re: My Husband......... by dammygoody(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2014
More! more! more! ma'am Flakky...

Well done ma'am..
Re: My Husband......... by 1stimpression(f): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Well-done madam..
Re: My Husband......... by Mj45: 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Still waiting 4 update.
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Good morn flakky;i jst join dis forum;av been following dis write up for long:d lord is ur strenght kip it up:
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Typing
Re: My Husband......... by Xandidamsel(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thank God ure typing,.... cnt wait 4d next update sha
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
codedbaby: Flakky girl, more please following greatly. more strength
Thnks dearie....more you want,more you'll get.
Onemansquad: So jacob has reached the extent of cheating on his wife... Too bad
Too too bad..Men,simply unpredictable.
Princesschi: Toun shud learn to let go. Its been how long now? 5yrs? 6yrs? She shud forgive and reunite with her family already.
Sometin tells me dat my cry baby, Jane is preggy at last. That angry se.x would have done wonders to her. #fingers crossed.
I dont want to think dat our sweet-loving and caring, faithful Jacob is cheating. It cant be.
Hannah, #drawing her ears# babe have u lost ur mind??
I agree with you concerning Toun's issue.But its not that easy.

Jane preggy?
Jacob cheating?
Hannah silly?
People change!
Sleekbaby: Gud am ma'am,9ce one.what is wrong with hanny dis days,and we haven't heard anything from Adetoun family.
U've spoken my mind, Flakky plz tell us abt Adetoun's family weldone.
You will hear everything you want to hear very soon.
Do read on dearie..
Opracus: nice update sista mi ,but wat goin on wit jacob nd adetoun but all is well moreeeeeeeeeeee update plssssssssssssssss
I'll update soon boss.
SexySapphire: I can bet wit anything dat Jane is preggy, dat angry sex must av bin out of dis world. I jst hope she won't av a miscarriage wit Jacob's shocking act. Sometin tells me he's only trying to make her know his worth as the hubby.
Fantastic update. I want moooooorrrrrreeee
Why is every one hammering on D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° angry sex of A̶̲̥̅ thing..let's. Just hope you're right.
Onemansquad:
@least datx wat she wants na *rough rider* tinx
Rough what? Did i just read that?
tsodjete: Jane's prayers should be answered this time.
Amen amen amen in Jesus name fire..
asoebi: I can't imagine Jacob cheating, it just doesn't add up. I also think that angry sex has gotten jane pregnant.
Please someone should tell that Toun of a girl to drop her past and move ON!....@Hannah I'm just speechless
I still don't trust Jaiye's visit to Jacob's house at least not when Jane called him a real MAN to his hubby's face.
Perhaps..you're right to some extent.Letkeep our arms crossed.
bumsiee: kissAunty flakky kept 2 her promise. I love u , I love dis story , I love were its heading 2 now. N I love 2 hav more. Well done maam. Thanks 4 keeping us in plenty suspence
bumsiee: kissAunty flakky kept 2 her promise. I love u , I love dis story , I love were its heading 2 now. N I love 2 hav more. Well done maam. Thanks 4 keeping us in plenty suspence
I love you too sweet.I'll unsuspence you soon.Thnks for dropping in.
jummy604: Jane is preggy opeee ooo
Are you. Dreaming. Or what my dear.
missuniverse: Jacob cheating
lollll,I LAFF IN VERNACULAR
I refuse to believe
You better believe now before its too late.
Alawokit: Hmmmmm I don't think jacob is cheating,he wants to show jane he is a strong man.jane be patience God's time is d best.madam flakky well done.
Maybe..
Maybe. That's true sha..good to have you here.
Tholuwani: Well done ma'am,i just come across this story yesterday and am through with it jes waiting for the remaining updates
Welcome on board dearie...Hope to see more of you.
seunviju: Don't want to imagine what jane is passing thru and for hannah wetin she dey find she go see am but don't want to believe jacob is cheating on his wife.You are doing a nice work sis
Thnks seun..
kennylizzy: I know Jacob is trying to pull Jane's legs. Madam Jane I knw it's nt easy bt trust in God. Adetoun let ur past be ur past forgive ur family n giv Kelvin a chance. Hannah caution ursef b4 I tell Bibi
Pls tell her to be cautious o...and. How come everyone knows Jacob was only pulling her leg? Did i make it that obvious? Anyway
Maryclaire1: I salute u ma'am .love dis story d twist n turn,d suspense.its so,so intriguing.itz as if am watching a soap opera.#i bet if it is a soap opera it will surely get an award#am so luving it.thumbs up.
We no even hear of toun 's family again? Hannah fall my hand big tym cry
If Hannah fall your hand abeg. Pick ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ up na ur own o.I'm glad you like the story,thnks for the flattery too.I do hope to see more of you here..Thnk you.
Princesschi: Flakky where u art?
I'm here mam.sorry for keeping you waiting.
Sandjane: Good morn flakky;i jst join dis forum;av been following dis write up for long:d lord is ur strenght kip it up:
Thnks Sandjane..

You're highly welcome..
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
I'm done dear....
Xandidamsel: Thank God ure typing,.... cnt wait 4d next update sha
i hope you'll be the first to read it sha..
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sandjane
Mj45
Base83
Elynneyo
Blesyluv
Divepen
Heemah
Temmylove28
Ibk555
Omoh19
Ibizgirl
Mzbolar
Emzypaz
Alicapapaya
1stimpression
Codedbaby
Dicefrost
Jummy604
Peteredo
Cheriepet
Kflorencek
Enasco1
Kingphilip
Walexzee11
Singlefade25
Typompy234
Adesylvia
Seunviju
Tholuwani
Alawokit
Missuniverse
Sleekbaby
Stunningjudy
Bumsiee
Snowprince07
Opracus
Kennylizzy
Wolexino
Chii8
Pwettynini
Onemansquad
Asoebi
Dammygoody
Xandidamsel
Kingphilip
Labaski
Princesschi
Jesusbaby93
Bunsky
Aliyuozioma
Mariamferanmi
Queenjuli
Lyzee21
Christybabe
Dahyor07
Tsodjete
Vibra
Vivikul
And others.and the numerous guests who have refused to sign up...i just updated LATE as usual..i wish i could be more frequent.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ for dropping in to read..you guys are the best.

Dexterush?
Tiffanyj?
Tbrak?
Alimiyetunde
Tolulopegeorge
Hussynah

Good afterNoon..Happy weekend.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by dammygoody(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
I haven't seen the update yet o Ma'am Flakky...
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
"That was an expensive joke you pulled on me and i could have broken your head."Jane smiled throwing A̶̲̥̅ slice of green apple in her mouth,she chewed noislessly.

She sat crossed leg on the mat while Jacob sat on the patio styling her hair,or rather put,making A̶̲̥̅ mess of her hair.She remembered what he did and smiled again.As soon as he dropped the call the other night.she lifted the duvet to see him picking out A̶̲̥̅ shirt.

She jumped up,and he burst into hysterical laughter making mockery of her.He had only made the call to make her get up because he trully wanted to make love with her that night.He was actually coming in to plead with her when she quickly pretended to be asleep,and being A̶̲̥̅ smart man A̶̲̥̅ devised A̶̲̥̅ means to make her get up.

Jacob ended up apologising to which she accepted before making love to her,but D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° was different because he wanted it right in the bath tube.Her hands and legs did some acrobatics that night,but all in all it ended well and she had slept off with A̶̲̥̅ satisfatory smile on her face.

The two weeks that followed had been none like other,he was paying more attention to her and cheering her up too.They both studied the ovulation calendar and strategised on what and what not to do.

And D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° evening he had surprised her by returning home early from work,"Yep..quite expensive but it worked big time." He laughed too.

"You could go on and on denying me your beautiful body so i had to find A̶̲̥̅ way,wait.." He paused to take A̶̲̥̅ glance.

Jane looked back,"what's it?"

"Do you think i would ever cheat on you?"He asked her,he knew he had said something delicate."Be honest."

Jane looked him in the eye,"You can't."

"You trust me that much?"

"If i didn't i wouldn't sentence myself to love till eternity."She smiled,her eyes on the expensive white gold ring that adorned her fourth finger.Jacob turned her around and lifted her hands to kiss them,but instead he kissed her cheeks and pulled her into his embrace.
"I love you baby." He whispered into her hair.

Adetoun was glad to be coming home for the weekend,at least Kelvin's plea to meet her parent would cease for A̶̲̥̅ while.Many might think i'm dragging my shoe on the floor,but i won't blame them because they haven't tried on my shoe,its heavy for my feet.

"I alone can feel the bumps in them." She thought to herself shaking her hand gently.She only wished the author of her life had written an entirely different script for her character,perhaps she would understand then.She had locked her parents in the darkest safe of her heart before throwing the key into the lagoon.

It would be A̶̲̥̅ tedious task for anyone to try unlocking closed doors with lost keys.The other issue that bugged her mind was confessing to him the lady behind the woman she had become.Would he ever accept her after knowing the real her.

Nothing kills faster than the fear of the unknown,if only she could foresee his reaction,she would at least know if to tell him about her past,before it came hunting her in the future.she heaved A̶̲̥̅ sigh and glanced at her partner who had an earpiece stuck in.

Some people were just lucky,she wondered if Rekia had any trouble with the way she lived her life,always happy,having fun and never tired of cooking or partying.

"We're almost home." Rekia smiled,removing her handsfree,she tugged at Toun's arm.

Adetoun looked at her,"Hmm,but awaits us there?" She asked.

Rekia smiled,"If you're bothered about Hannah,i'll tell you D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚°,she'll come around when she's ready so don't push it so you don't end up pushing her away totally."

Maybe Rekia was right to an extent,maybe.she picked her phone,it was kelvin calling to know if they had gotten home.

They soon arrived at home,and just as they drove in Hannah was about to drive out.she got down to say hi."I'll be back soon,i want to see Dagger."

"Dagger?" Adetoun called again.

"Oh sorry,i'm going to see my boyfriend,i'll be back before you know it dearie."She smiled as she got into her car and drove away.

"Did you hear that? She's going to see him again."

"Dagger right?"

"What responsible man bears dagger?"Toun sighed,"I wish we had stayed back in school to read for our exam." Toun lamented as she got down to close big black gate.

"I'm glad we're home anyway." Rekia said turning off the ignition,she got down and brought along their handbags before locking the car.

Jane got down from her car and locked it,she held her handbag and walked into the store,she raised her hand to acknowledge the security man at the entrance greeting.

The staffs greeted her one after the other and she replied as she walked to her office,she removed the key from her handbag and entered into her office,making straight for her table.

The sales accounting came in to give her some report and list of goods needed,Jane went through it and decided to go around the store to see things for herself,she got up and examined herself in the mirror before stepping out.

There were customers miling around the place,some were buying and others were just window shopping,she saw A̶̲̥̅ young girl crying in the toys section,she moved closer and eavesdropped on the mother telling her daughter that she couldn't afford the large doll she wanted begging her to take the smaller one.

She wished she had A̶̲̥̅ daughter too,at least buying her A̶̲̥̅ toy would not be A̶̲̥̅ problem,"Excuse me ma."She said to the woman who looked like she was in her early thirties,as she looked up.

"Good afternoon ma." The other woman answered,raising her head to face Jane.Jane bent down to pet the girl and asked why she was crying,after her explanation,Jane asked her to pick her choice of toy and the girl hurriedly picked the beautiful large doll.

"Aww!" Her mother exclaimed,"I know she likes it but i can't afford that,there are other nice dolls she can pick from." A̶̲̥̅ frown creased the woman's forehead perhaps she was doing A̶̲̥̅ mental calculation of the money with her.

"Please ma,let me foot the bill." Jane insisted as she beckoned to one of the sales attendant to come and pack it.The girl looked up and tugged at Jane's gown,"Thank you mummy."She looked happy as she spoke.The woman was full of gratitude when she learnt that the toy was now her daughters and that Jane was the madam of the store.

Jane watched as the little girl broke into A̶̲̥̅ cute smile,holding the doll with all of her power.Nothing touched her so much then the girl's appreciation and the fact that the girl had called her mummy.she went round the store,it took longer time than anticipated before returning to her office,she had barely taken her seat when she was informed that she had A̶̲̥̅ visitor,she wasn't expecting anyone.she was surprised to see her friend Ajoke being led in trolling by her side was her two year old baby boy.

"Ajoke!." Jane jumped off her seat to embrace her friend,she was so happy to see her and so was Ajoke.She looked radiant and more beautiful too.

"Come and sit down baby boy."Jane said lifting the boy into A̶̲̥̅ seat.she returned to sit down too but not before making A̶̲̥̅ call to order for some refreshment.

"You're not bad o." Ajoke laughed,Jane could still sense those old streak in her,as jovial as ever.

"You nko,see your baby all grown up,you couldn't even inform me that you're coming here abi?"

"Don't mind me i wanted to surprise you dear." One of the attendants came in with refreshment for them,they were served their drink in A̶̲̥̅ glass.

They two women launched into talking,they looked so happy again.Jane seemed delighted especially to receive her one time roommate and her son,Olayinka.

She saw them off but not before giving the little boy gifts and she made sure to extract A̶̲̥̅ promise from Ajoke to come visit her since her husband had been transferred and they now lived in the estate.

Today seemed different,Jane noticed unlike before when she would feel mushy mushy over seeing A̶̲̥̅ pregnant customer or little kids,she seemed happy today.And all in one day two kids actually called her mummy,that was definetly A̶̲̥̅ good sympton of pregnancy...aww says who? Jane smiled to herself.

If today was anything to go by,she believed that God wasn't asleep over her issue.Yeah....she believed.

"I can't believe it,that after D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° week its all over." Adetoun said jumping up in excitement in the sitting room."Are you not happy?"

Rekia nodded,"Hmmm happy indeed,when we have two powerful four units course to write D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° week,look you better sit down and read before Hannah comes back from work."

Adetoun returned to her work,they both knew the moment Hannh returned home,she would turn on the home theater to disturb every living soul in the house as she rocked to jamz,even when she knew they were studying for their exam.

It was hard holding the cane for an adult,she couldn't concentrate any longer,she picked her phone to play some games."Wait....Rekia why is that you don't have A̶̲̥̅ man in your life?"

Rekia coiled up in an instant,she wasn't expecting that question,"A̶̲̥̅ man? I have A̶̲̥̅ God so why do i need A̶̲̥̅ man,tell me."

Every one sure had. A̶̲̥̅ past,she wondered what Rekia's past was about? "I think you're right,but i do hope you plan to get married some day."

Rekia left that last comment unattended to,as she opened her book and picked her pen.

Jacob paced about the patio,after A̶̲̥̅ while he sat down,his head bowed in thought,the patio was at A̶̲̥̅ vantage position where cars coming in could see who sat there upon coming close.

Jane got down from her car and rushed to embrace him,"How are you darling?" She smiled as he held her hands.

"I'm fine...but i think."

"You think what?is anything the matter?what happened to you?" She asked all in one breath.Jacob led her inside to see things for herself.

"Open the door." Jane said,she was beginning to get afraid now.

Jacob shaked his head.

Jane unlocked the door and pushed it back,the sitting room was filled different colors of baloon strewn all around,she was surprised as she stepped in.

Jacob came in with her,"Happy birthday in Advance Oyindunmade."

"Oh no." She jumped into his waiting arms,she was at A̶̲̥̅ loss on what to say.

"Thank you so much dear." Jane laughed,today was. A̶̲̥̅ great day indeed.

"Happy birthday in advance." Nnamdi said coming from behind smiling behind the tray of drinks.

Jacob accepted the drinks and made A̶̲̥̅ toast,it was A̶̲̥̅ beautiful nights for the junior Smiths.

Jane looked at the baloon strewn on the floor,Jacob had insisted she left it there as A̶̲̥̅ constant reminder of what is to come,and that was five days ago,tomorrow she would be celebrating her birthday in the midst of her loved ones,she snuggled closer to her husband in bed,she had to catch some sleep now if she didn't want to look bad on her special day.
Rekia walked past Hannah's room,she was clad in A̶̲̥̅ short jean and A̶̲̥̅ brown sport polo,she had just finished baking in the kitchen,she heard Hannah's phone ring,she walked away knowing she was in the room.

She was returning to the kitchen to clean it,and the phone was still ringing,if the person was still calling,then it had to be an important one.she knocked on Hannah's door but there was no response.she pushed open the door to see Hannah on the floor snoring loudly and her phone ringing on the bed.

Rekia picked the phone,it was her mother calling,she woke her up to pick the call before leaving the room and closing the door.

"What took you so long?" Detoun asked coming out of the kitchen.

"I woke Hannah up to pick her mother's call." Rekia answered,"Are you done cleaning already?." Detoun looked up,"Yep,i'm done....so what did mother say?"She inquired,it was late in the night,so why would mother be calling.

"I didn't ask her."Rekia answered turning back,she walked to the sitting room almost colliding with Hannah.

"Where is Toun?" Hannah asked rubbing her eyes.Rekia looked her friend from head to toe,"She's on her way here,anything the matter."

"What did mother say?" Detoun stood crossed leg at the entrance of the sitting room.

"Can you believe tomorrow is Jane's birthday party,mother called to remind us to be there." Hannah said.

Adetoun walked in and sat down opposite her,"And?"

"And? Is that all you will say?"

"What else ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ i supposed to say,Rekia and i have tried to remind you but you weren't listening,and why do you think we're still up at D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° time of the night,we've been baking,we'll do the icing tomorrow morning,because we're attending the party."Detoun explained to her.

"I can't believe D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚°,i need to inform Dagger that i'll not be able to see him tomorrow."Hannah said,panic in her voice she dialled his number and was on the phone for A̶̲̥̅ while as they both argued over something before he finally agreed to her request.

"Dagger D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° ,dagger that,dagger everything.Hannah what has come over you?"Detoun said,her eyes portraying the sorrow she felt within.

"It is you girls that have failed to reason with me,i'm in love with.." Detoun cut her short."You're in love with dagger right?what sensible human bears such A̶̲̥̅ name anyway,open your eyes and see,D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° dagger love will lead you no where." She hissed.

"Easy girls let's not quarell over D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° issue."Rekia said,she could foresee A̶̲̥̅ brewing storm already.

"Wait....what's your problem Detoun,D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° guy in question is my boyfriend,and if that name turns your head,his real name is Damola,and he's into real estate management.Give me A̶̲̥̅ break girl because i ain't doing anything i'm not supposed to be doing."Hannah fired back.

"I wouldn't like to take sides here,but Detoun is right,i think you should take things easy with Damola,men are not what they say they are."Rekia said.

"Are you two conniving against me now?alright i get your point then,i'll think. About it."Hannah walked out of the sitting room.

"Goodnight." She said before turning into the corridor that led to her room.

Morning morning morning.....Jane rolled from her side of the bed,she raised her hand to place it on her husband but the space was vacant.she opened her eye one after the other.

It was morning already,she rolled to her husband's side of the bed,she must have rolled on something,she shifted A̶̲̥̅ bit and picked up the card,it was A̶̲̥̅ birthday card from Jacob.she read each word carefully and A̶̲̥̅ sweet tear slid down her face.

She stepped down from the bed,and a sweet aroma wafted through her nose,by the bedside was A̶̲̥̅ covered tray,she slid the cover away and her mouth watered at the sight of the dishes which promptly reminded her that she had little food for dinner last night,she dashed to the bathroom where A̶̲̥̅ red card board hung wishing her A̶̲̥̅ beautiful birthday,she smiled as she opened the door.

She brushed and showered and returned to her bedroom,on the bed was A̶̲̥̅ selected dress with A̶̲̥̅ happy birthday tag on it.Where was Jacob she wondered,walking amidst the baloon she sat back on the bed to devour her breakfast before going down to the sitting room.

D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° could pass for the most colourful decor she had seen,"Jacob" she called but there was no answer.The door opened and he walked in smiling.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." He said coming towards her,he embraced her.In his arms,she felt warmth,passion and so much love for her."The mother of my unborn child."He whispered into her hair.

"I'm taking you out,right away." He said,"But you must come to the bedroom first."

He carried her up the stairs and placed her on the bed,"And here is my birthday gift." He said removing his shirt,he got into bed and stroked her chin gently,moulding her face in his hands he kissed her on the lips.

Jane let her face wander to the man sleeping on the bed,he had been so faithful to her,she only wanted to make him happy or was that too much to ask from God.

Her birthday party had been A̶̲̥̅ blast,with everyone peering at her stomach even when they didn't ask her question,she could read the question in their eyes amidst their smiles and well wishes.

On her dressing table lay A̶̲̥̅ key car,the new car her husband had given to her in the presence of all their friends,Jaiye and Cynthia with Adora were there too,plus the unborn baby,Lucy and her baby girl was there too,Ajoke and her baby boy,Adetoun,Jane and their friend Rekia,Biola and her step dad kenneth had come too not leaving behind Mummy Funmi and her sister in law, Jackie.

It was A̶̲̥̅ full house indeed,she was so happy as they wined and dined to celebrate her day.They had returned leaving her and Jacob to finish the celebration.In A̶̲̥̅ corner of the room were the gifts she received,tomorrow she would got through it with her husband.She wondered why sleep had defied her today of all nights.

The only thing she wanted was A̶̲̥̅ child,or had they made one already?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
dammygoody: I haven't seen the update yet o Ma'am Flakky...
Its here already..happy reading.
Re: My Husband......... by seunviju(f): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
I just hope jane is pregnant o.ese adupe for the update
Re: My Husband......... by dammygoody(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Its here already..happy reading.
Yea!Thanks for the update ..

"Dagger"..it sounds just too funny to me...

Something tells me they have made one already, I'm I right?
Re: My Husband......... by TiffanyJ(f): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
You are three much ma'am flakky. I'm so in love with this story. Can't wait to see how it ends.
Re: My Husband......... by tsodjete: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Those that were at Jane's birthday party - instead of Hannah you put Jane.
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmmm
#Jane: All is wel ma'am....i can see d signs and symptoms...it is a matter of time b4 u get a full blown stomach (pregnancy) baba God is stil processin urx *winks*

#Hannah: eh!!! U ar nt afraid 2 date a gangstar abi... oya na b ready to face the consequences wen it comes oo *hmmm Dagger!!!*

tnx ma'am flakky 4 dix 1daful update #kip 'em cumin
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks ma,we nid more!!!
Re: My Husband......... by 1stimpression(f): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nice update am loving it.. Thanks mam
Re: My Husband......... by Maryclaire1(f): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nice update,watz up wit jackie.....
Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
The last sentence got me lol-ing.
Ofcourse they have already.

Weldone dear Flakky.
Re: My Husband......... by omobola200(f): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks for the update. Good work dear.
Re: My Husband......... by Xandidamsel(f): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tanx x0 much 4ds update fIakky, more more and more 2cum ds wkend i guess....
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
weldone flakky;God bless yhu; Can't wait to see d end.
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
weldone flakky;God bless you; Can't wait to see d end.
Re: My Husband......... by bumsiee: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
cryAunty flakky did not call my name. Nice update sha. sad cnt wit 2 see wats up with hannah
Re: My Husband......... by opyxz: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thumps up
Re: My Husband......... by debybeautyworld(f): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
ma'am flakky u too good oo
Re: My Husband......... by Tolulopegeorge(f): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
tnx for d update.thumb up
Re: My Husband......... by Opracus(f): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
welldone nice update thanks nd i wish jane well ijn
Re: My Husband......... by jummy604: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks for updating.hannah take it easy pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.