Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Husband......... - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (720274 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Hedybee(f): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Olaitan3784:

priye was toun boyfriend wen she was stil wit her parents

arhhhh i remember now, tnks
Re: My Husband......... by singlefade25(f): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
hmmmmmmm, this is getting interesting. thanks flakky, You are the best kiss
Re: My Husband......... by Aderichesse: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Priye is kelvin's brother! Toun wot shld we do now? And u Jane beta b careful and don't loose ur luving husband. Flakky du courage
Re: My Husband......... by loveyP(f): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmmmm....jane undecided....thanx 4 d update
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
I know this going to happen to adetoun.
Jane he be like sai,you don dey kolo,u're going insane right?.
How can a married go with another man.
Re: My Husband......... by Cheedumaybee(f): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks for the update. The story line is getting more interesting. I feel for Adetoun. Jane deserves whatever jacob does to her. Is she a learner.
Re: My Husband......... by wolexino(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
welcome back flakky, I hope u wont go on another holiday after this
btw..nice update, lets pity Hannah letz just say its a lab error *winks*
Re: My Husband......... by wolexino(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 1:16am On Dec 17, 2014
really a tough decision for Toun
just hope she makes the right choice

Jane seems the saying something gotten on a platter of gold isn't held meticulously is what's happening here.. she should beta b careful before she loses what's best for ha

hmmmm Hannah take heart dear it's one of those things

great updates flakkydagirl expecting more soonest
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Toun this past you fear so much has come calling, am so sori dear, dea ris God. Jane that was so bad of you and way beyond limit bt Jacob do u av eyes waiting Jane? Weldone flaky we hardly see you this days kilode?
Re: My Husband......... by Joyce21(f): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
here we go again, days without update. flakky i thought you said 'flakky is back!'.....
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Joyce21:
here we go again, days without update. flakky i thought you said 'flakky is back!'.....
Yes I'm back.

And do you think I'm happy at this snail speed of update?I really want to do more but with the way things are.

Be patient I'll update tonight before 9pm.

Joyce21 bear with me dear.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
It had been a while now that Jane and her friends hanged out together,it seems everyone was minding their business,Jane picked up her phone and dialled Lucy's number,it rang for a while but no one answered it.she didn't even have her residential address.she dialled her other friends and they agreed to have lunch together.

And as usual it was fun filled and their kids made it more colourful,Ajoke was heavy with child already.And Cynthia's baby was now a big boy too.

When she returned home,her kids were tired and they fell asleep immediately they were put to bed.she was worried about her friend Lucy.Later that night she dialled Lucy's line again,this time she picked it.Jane knew almost immediately that something was wrong but she didn't want to push her.They fixed a meeting at her store the next day,she couldn't sleep well,her mind was on how her friend was faring with her ruthless star of a husband,even though they were not legally married.

Jane prayed in her heart that Lucy would show up,and when the clock struck two and Lucy didn't show up she knew her friend was not going to come.she was preparng to leave for home when she was informed that she had a visitor.She was glad and couldn't hid her smile when she that it was Lucy,she didn't come with her boy and what was astonishing was that she was pregnant.

Jane offered her a seat,and also ordered for drinks.Lucy tried to smile and act well,but she failed because Jane knew her too well.After some minutes of exchangng pleasantries.Jane took the bold step."You're how many months gone?" She asked her eyes on Lucy's stomach.

"I don't know...sincerely I wasn't counting." Lucy said shaking her head.Jane stared at her dumbly."Was that some kind of joke?" She said easing up a bit on her seat.Lucy got up and began to pace the room,she was lean Jane noticed.

"I don't give a care about this baby,because I don't even want it,I wish I could abort this thing." Lucy said all of a sudden stopping in her tracks.Jane was mute,she badly wanted anotther child but her darling husband would not hear of it.she had been praying to God to surprise her again but at the rate things were going.God wasn't close to listenng to her tiny voice.

Jane was silent.

"He still beats me." She said quietly,taking her seat,Jane offered her a Kleenex.she accepted it and removed her jacket to reveal scars and injuries from severe beating."I can't even protest when he sleeps with me,he treats me like a thing he can use and dump as he so wish,but Jane.....even in all this.I still love him,its just that I don't want this baby." She weptly bitterly,jane secured her door firmly and wept with her friend.

"I know a very good lawyer we can talk to,let's fight him he's a star and he'll do anything to protect his name,let's drag him to the public."Jane said amidst tears.

"No." Lucy jumped up in protest.

"I don't want to ruin his career with my mess of a life,Jane he loves me and I love him too." Lucy said.

"I see his love all over you dear,its overflowing." Jane mocked taking her seat."Let's get a good lawyer and settle this before he kills you."

"No jane I don't want to do that,you know I trust you that's why I can confide you,and you're the only soul who knows about this.." Lucy said."Let me be on my way now."

"So how is my baby doing?"Jane asked.

"He's fine o,and the twins?"

"They're doing good o,its just that their trouble is too much." Jane laughed.They had a quick lunch at the restaurant before both departed to their separate home.And she even promised to show up at the lady's hang out the following week.Jane pondered over her friend's issue.it was really heart breaking to see Lucy go through all this in the name of love.

Jane drove home,there was less traffic and she made her way steadily.she tried to get Lucy off her mind but it wasn't working.Toye's call came through and she picked it,he was calling to say hi.Toye was quite funny and a good company too and secretly hoped to see more of him,She drove into her husband's house,the kids were waiting already.

She picked them up and pressed a kiss to their lips,"Mummy Adam hit me on the leg." Eve said reporting her brother.Jane smiled and asked him why he hit her sisters leg."She was singing for her dolls and I wanted to sleep." Adam said in his small voice.The two kids were such a bundle,she asked Adam to apologise which he did.The kids went on and on about school,their teacher and how Nana Aisha helped them with their take home works.

Jane heaved in relief when they finally fell asleep,she showered and went to the kitchen to check on Nnamdi,they were having vegetable poridge and fish for dinner.she thought of how to tender a very important issue to him tonight.she didn't want to get on his nerves tonight.But this was something that'l'd make her a happy woman.

Nnamdi had just finished setting the table when Jacob arrived,Jane helped him change and they went to the kids room,both were fast asleep.Jane didn't talk much during dinner as she kept on re-arranging her choice of words so as not to displease her husband.

Jacob glanced at his wife as she swallowed her food,when she acted like that then she had something to say.he dropped his fork and drank some water."What's on your mind?" He asked.

"Hmmm?"

"Oyin you heard me,just tell me what you want me to get for you."He said picking his fork he picked a piece of fish and put it in his mouth.

"Its not that." She began dropping the glass of water she held.

"Then its what?"

"Its about our kids."

"What about them?" Jacob asked peering at her over his meal.

"Nothing,I still think we should make another baby." She dropped the bombshell.

"Oyin we'll talk about that after dinner,right now I want to eat." Jacob said,if he was angry he wasn't showing it.

"No dear,let's talk about it now." She pleaded.

"Oyin stop it." He shouted dropping his fork.

"Just another baby,let's make it happen please."

"Oyindunmade!" Jacob pushed his seat back and got up,"Dinner is over." He said walking away.

The girls were quiet as they listened to Adetoun speak,she explained to them how she found out about Priye who she was dated back then when she was still leaving with her parents happened to be Kelvin's blood brother.It was a big shock to her.Just when she thought she was making headway,this had to happen to her.

"I think there's nothing to worry about here,you're dating Kelvin now and that's all that matters." Rekia said pledging her full support for Kelvin.

"You're right." Adetoun nodded her head.

"Is Priye against it,I mean you and his brother being together?" Hannah asked quietly.

"I don't think so,he only asked for my contact and when I'll be available and he promised to check on me." Toun explained.The doorbell sounded and Rekia answered it."Who do you want to see?" She asked the stranger,she knew he was Priye because the resemblance was there.

"I want to see Adetoun." He said confidently,his hands in his pocket.

"She's not in." Rekia said obviously irritated by his poise.

"I know she's in,so let me in." Priye protested.

Hannah and Adetoun heard the converstion clearly.

"Rekia let him in." Hannah said getting up.Rekia who had crossed her hand over door,removed it and gave him a long stare."Just so you might know,you're not welcome here." She let out one long hiss and walked out of the sitting room.Hannah followed her leaving Priye alone with Toun.

Priye stood there staring at her,all the memory of the old came crashing all over him."Adetoun is this really you?" He asked the lady who coiled up on the couch.

"Yes its me." She let the water flow as he tool two long strides towards her and embraced her warmly.The two remained in each others arm for some minuttes,none saying a word.

"I've missed you." He cried like a baby.

"Me too." Adetoun said.

There was an awkward silence in the room.

"What do I offer you?" She asked him.

"I'm okay for now." He hadn't changed one bit,same voice,same look,same manner,he was taller now and matured too."How are you?"

Adetoun nodded her head with a smile.

"I'm yet to understand what happened back then.,no one was willing to tell me not even Adekunle,we had to move to daddy's new house when I began to lose my senses over your disappearance from the hospital." Priye told her.

At the mention of her brother's name,she burst into another round of tears.Where would they be now,they hadn't made contact over five years now.How would she explain to him the madness she experienced back then.Would he still want to talk to her.

"Priye,its really a long story and one I'm not prepared to talk about." She said after a long silence.

"You totally forgot about us." He said looking away."The times we shared together,you never stopped to think about me and how I would feel about your disappearance.You shocked me."

"I never meant to do that,I just wanted to be free....- just wanted to be free from my bondage,I'm really sorry if I let you down."

"And what's worse?you appear in my house with my brother as your fiance,I'm really going to get mad again." He was truly angry.

"Look Priye,I never planned for things to go this way,I never did.I didn't bargain for a life like this." She said amidst tears.

Rekia came in,"Your time is up mister,please leave." She said to Priye who got up without another word from his lips.

"Adetoun I'll be back." He said and stepped out of the house.

Rekia consoled Adetoun."You shouldn't have spoken to him if you know it would bring back sad memories."

"I have to."

Adetoun was confused than ever,would she ever be free from trouble? She thought or was this her destiny.

Hannah returned to the sitting room and took her place.

"Will you go there tomorrow?" Rekia asked.

"Me?"

"Yes you."

"Where?" Hannah asked in dismay.

"Hannah its three month already,and we need to be sure that's why you have to go for the confirmation test." Rekia reminded.

"Oh that?I'm not going anywhere,the deed is done so why worry over spilled milk?" Hannah said.

"You just can't conclude its over,let's be sure." Adetoun said,she got up to sit by hannah."We'll both come along with you."

Hannah sobbed quietly,"It was just one single mistake and I'm paying dearly for it.God why?" She said looking up into the sky for a last minute miracle.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Tbrak: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thanx 4 d update, i realy pity adetoun
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
kiss tanx 4d update...
Re: My Husband......... by Joyce21(f): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
flakky thanks for the update o. but this lucy girl is she for real...
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
still following

flakkydagirl still writing superbly... do continue please
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
hannah u mst b mad u beta go bak for confirmation ode

adetoun eyah its destiny bt i knw u ar goin scale tru dis By D grace of God

Lucy u mst b very stupid 2 stay in a relationship whr d guy treats u lyk a rag u beta leave b4 he kills u *moo moo*

Jane u nd dis ur husby ar jst behavin lyk small children ..u guys should behave lyk couples 4 God's sake

Rekia u beta take time, take time, take time dnt cause troble wit ur oversabi oo
Re: My Husband......... by elynneyo(f): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pls don't stop,more pleaseeeee
Re: My Husband......... by seunviju(f): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Who knows,miracle might happen o hannah.Thanks flakky for the update
Re: My Husband......... by onosj(f): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Flakky thanks 4 d wonderful update.
Re: My Husband......... by murtaj(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2014
nice update
Re: My Husband......... by TiffanyJ(f): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Flakky, You didn't tell us what Jacob did to Jane the day he caught her swimming with Toye. What happened that day? Did he horsewip her or what and how did they resolve the issue?
Continue the good work

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Ziziola: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Flakky, You didn't tell us what Jacob did to Jane the day he caught her swimming with Toye. What happened that day? Did he horsewip her or what and how did they resolve the issue?
Continue the good work
She already gave a hint. Jacob doesn't beat like Jordan in your story so you should know the rest. Adetoun God is in control. BTW Tiffany your attention is needed in DC
Re: My Husband......... by TiffanyJ(f): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Ziziola:
She already gave a hint. Jacob doesn't beat like Jordan in your story so you should know the rest. Adetoun God is in control. BTW Tiffany your attention is needed in DC
morning dear, I might be lost, please what hint did she give that Jacob didn't beat Jane?

The last sentence said that, he took her to their room, locked the door and said, ' I will teach you not to disobey your husband' while unhooking his belt.

Now here, I'm just curious as to how they resolved that issue. If he didn't beat her, did he force himself on her or did she plead for mercy and he forgave her? How was the issue resolve?
If you can answer me, that will be great. If you can't, then maybe flakkydagirl may help me out.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by SexySapphire(f): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jane was really stupid, how can a married woman go swimming with a bachelor to the extent that he was giving her kisses. Harmless she will call it till they're done having sex. Stupidity at its highest peak. It's either Jacob abuse her sexually or physical of which I support none. There are so many things to do to a woman who isn't ready to listen to her husband.
Hannah should pls go for the confirmation test buh I bliv she isn't hiv positive sha.
Adetoun's past is beginning to haunt her. How I wish she had discussed it and let it go. Wondering how the whole tin is gonna unfold.
As for Lucy, I hope we don't hear her obituary soon. I wonder what it is with abused women and their husbands, they don't always want to leave till the point of death.
Flakky madam, dis is just so good. Well done dear. Pls don't go MIA on us again.
Re: My Husband......... by singlefade25(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
nice one grin
Re: My Husband......... by FunkySilver(f): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2014
I'm inluv wif vhis stowie
Re: My Husband......... by Haderoncare(f): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2014
so interesting
Re: My Husband......... by Aderichesse: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Flakky pls update
Re: My Husband......... by Calmdove(f): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Flakky!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.