Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Husband......... - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (720441 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Eve4eva(f): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ok
Re: My Husband......... by singlefade25(f): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Flakky, oya nw
Re: My Husband......... by mallory50: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
it wud ave been d best story av eva red so far if d writer could be prompt....nice one by the way

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Av really miss alot,but thank God i catch up.
Re: My Husband......... by virtuous900(f): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Great piece........more updates please
Re: My Husband......... by Costlybabe: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hmmm,i wonder when flakky will finish this wonderful write up,compliment of the season to you flakky,we still waiting
Re: My Husband......... by onosj(f): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Compliment of d season 2 u Flakky nd my fellow readers.
Re: My Husband......... by oluwaemmanuel: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
compliments o... Flakky oya na.. Dis story is so interesting we need 2 knw hw it all ends pls
Re: My Husband......... by Phlakes(f): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2014
I dont think she wil ever finish this story, i think i wil unfollow

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by rmfunky(f): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ah! Story 4 d gods oh undecided
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
rmfunky:
Ah! Story 4 d gods oh undecided
hey dear
u visit this section too?
Re: My Husband......... by phunmielomo(f): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2014
oya na post oh.waiting.
Re: My Husband......... by rmfunky(f): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
kingphilip:

hey dear
u visit this section too?
sure! literature section was †ђξ main reason ℓ̊ joined nairaland..hw Ʊ doin 2day
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
rmfunky:
sure! literature section was †ђξ main reason ℓ̊ joined nairaland..hw Ʊ doin 2day
doing Great
have u found something to while away time before May?
Re: My Husband......... by bookj(f): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wow! I just started reading ur story 3days ago flakky nd I must say it is wonderful bt u do nt update frequently nw, pls do o cos I rili want to know whr dis story ends.
Re: My Husband......... by rmfunky(f): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
[email][/email][quote author=kingphilip post=29367122]
doing Great
have u found something to while away time before May? [/quote. Ofcourse ℓ̊ was into something b4 now so ℓ̊ wuld jst continue it. Tanks 4 †ђξ concern n Ʊ wat re Ʊ up †o?
Re: My Husband......... by Emzypaz(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its the end of the year and we have decided to have an award for one Literature-lander who has done a lot this year. That person whose stories have influenced you, that person whose comments have made a positive change.
VOTE FOR THE LITERATURE SECTION PERSON OF THE YEAR; https://www.nairaland.com/2067377/literature-section-person-year-award#29364922.
Voting ends 10pm tonight and results would be announced by 11:59pm.
Has Flakky done enough this year? If yes vote for her. Has she kept you entertained this year? Vote for her as the person of the year.
Flakky, is there a literature-lander whose comments have kept you in check? Vote for him/her
Re: My Husband......... by Calmdove(f): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Flakky can you give us a new year gift?
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Calmdove:
Flakky can you give us a new year gift?
Yes dear....
Thanks for your concern.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Its the third day of the year and iwant to wish every of my follower,colleagues,bosses,readers and ghostmoders a happy and prosperous new year.

May this season bring forth goodness and great things.Happy new year.

Flakky cares..
Olancelot
teeghurl
jxdee
Joyce21
Princefame1
loveyP
kaybeeshow
littleBello
codedbaby
MZdamola
Dyoungstar
Jasminelilian
fragilegal
Emmykul4love
portable31
supernet4
Fonydear
Olansgee
Mzoptimal18
1stimpression
wolexino
Jeanfortune
evaZee
Switcommy
simplebaby103
hayurmidey
teetee92
okeoghene4real
Bibyken
Paradise163
omoshelwa
dahyor
Joebeck
kaypayble
mariamferanmi
goldwaters
Emeraldz
omotolaray
Gideon9947
Mercyesse
Khemyte
Haderoncare
honeydear
Missuuu
PrinceAdepoju
harmlessphil
sebak
ashbal5683
JOETYNO
udison
Harrychocoberry
Romance
tsodjete
Adesylvia
onosj
Omortolah
Profkomolafe
Divepen
moseph
Mariammi
Bholutife18
queenjuli Princesschi(f):
ajibaye2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Flakky u didnt call me shey dnt wory i wil catch u
*red eyes*
Re: My Husband......... by teeghurl(f): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Flakkydagirl:
Its the third day of the year and iwant to wish every of my follower,colleagues,bosses,readers and ghostmoders a happy and prosperous new year.

May this season bring forth goodness and great things.Happy new year.

Flakky cares..
Olancelot
teeghurl
jxdee
Joyce21
Princefame1
loveyP
kaybeeshow
littleBello
codedbaby
MZdamola
Dyoungstar
Jasminelilian
fragilegal
Emmykul4love
portable31
supernet4
Fonydear
Olansgee
Mzoptimal18
1stimpression
wolexino
Jeanfortune
evaZee
Switcommy
simplebaby103
hayurmidey
teetee92
okeoghene4real
Bibyken
Paradise163
omoshelwa
dahyor
Joebeck
kaypayble
mariamferanmi
goldwaters
Emeraldz
omotolaray
Gideon9947
Mercyesse
Khemyte
Haderoncare
honeydear
Missuuu
PrinceAdepoju
harmlessphil
sebak
ashbal5683
JOETYNO
udison
Harrychocoberry
Romance
tsodjete
Adesylvia
onosj
Omortolah
Profkomolafe
Divepen
moseph
Mariammi
Bholutife18
queenjuli Princesschi(f):
ajibaye2
awww! dat's so sweet of you, happy new year to you too darl

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Onemansquad:
Flakky u didnt call me shey dnt wory i wil catch u
*red eyes*
*Presents a bunch of beautiful sweet scenting rose to him*

Do accept my apology..
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
teeghurl:
awww! dat's so sweet of you, happy new year to you too darl
Thanks a bunch.. smiley
Re: My Husband......... by Adegokedamisky(f): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year flakky, i hope u wil finish dis ur season film dis year
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Flakkydagirl:
*Presents a bunch of beautiful sweet scenting rose to him*

Do accept my apology..
*colets d rose flower and sniffs d scent*

Apology accepted
*still sniffing*
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jane tried as much as she could to find grace in her husband's face,she usually returned home from work early so that he would meet her at home,she was being extra sweet to him just to gain his attention and love but Jacob looked the other side.Days moved gradually into week and all her effort seem to be heading down the drain.

It was a cold evening and she had just returned from the store,her kids were asleep already,she showered and quietly crept into bed.

She felt a warm hand across her breast,and a simmering sensation sauntered down her belly.she snuggled closer and she felt those strongs hand again laying on her.she turned to see her husband cuddled beside her,she opened her eyes.she was naked and she knew what had happened.she wanted to wake him but decided against it.she carefully got up,it was 2am by the wall clock she was hungry.The food was cold so she made tea and sat on the couch,a late night movie was showing so she sat down to enjoy it.

She must have fallen asleep because when she opened her eyes again,it was morning,and it was Jacob who tapped her.he was off to work."Breakfast?" She asked.

He nodded and took off.she stood up,her kids ran towards her,they were dressed up and ready for school,she walked them to the car and returned inside.

Her phone rang,she didn't check the caller ID,but when Toye's voice echoed in ear she felt it was cool.he was asking her out to dinner and without thinking she said yes.She dropped her phone and went through her morning rituals she was getting ready for work when Biola,her mother called that Hannah was on admission.

She drove down to their part in Lagos and to the hospital where her sister had been admitted,her mother was there already and she jumped into her arms asking her what led to her admission.Biola narrated to her first daughter how Hannah drove herself and nearly killed herself in the process.

When they were allowed into her ward,she was sleeping and Rekia sat by her."Good afternoon Jane." She said when they took their seat.

"How 're you my dear,thanks for staying with her." Biola said.

"What really happened?" Jane asked directing the question to Rekia.

Rekia knew that she couldn't tell them the truth as that lied in Hannah's hand.She and Detoun had accompanied her to the test centre as promised.And it was confirmed that she was positive.They were glad she took it in good faith without as much as a tear drop from her eyes,she was calm and quite cool about it.It came as a surprise when later in the day they received a call that she involved in an accident.She had been admitted since then.Although the doctor assured that she was fine and only sustained bruises and a dislocated arm which could taken care of.

"Well,I don't know what happened.,we just received a call about the accident." Rekia said and hoped her voice sounded steady enough.

They believed her and were now concerned about the girl on bed.After two weeks she was discharged from the hospital.Biola had asked her to come and stay in her husband's house for a while but she declined that she could take care of herself.

Jane had to call Toye to apologise for the dinner she cancelled,she didn't inform Jacob about Hannah's accident.If he wasn't prepared to act like a man then she was prepared to act like a woman.

Hannah took on with life like nothing happened,she was putting all her energy into work and being happy.she had made up her mind to erase the word men from her life.It was one mouth since the accident happened and the cast had been removed from her hand.she moved about freely and promised to enjoy her life to the fullest.

It didn't come as a surprise when her performance for the month improved and her boss congratulated her,the company's chairman was having a birthday party and everyone had been invited.she was attending with some of their colleagues at the offfice.

She had a good feeling about the party,and she had also invited Toun and Rekia to tag along,it was going to be a big party.

Office closed early on friday so that workers could prepare for the party tomorrow,she made a knew hair and dug out a very nice outfit for the party.Her friends were coming too.Unfortunately for them there was congested traffic,and time was moving fast.It was easing up a bit and she sped up,she was crossing away from the express when a car drove fast hitting her side mirror in the process.She hurled a curse at the idiot who drove past,the car zoomed back and the driver stopped,he was a man and he was just a little above her height.

"I'm sorry madam." He said with a wide smile appearing on his pink lips,he looked at her.

"You can go to hell.". Hannah hissed at him as recognition hit her in the face.He was Ade,he had changed,he looked quite handsome too.She pushed back the flood of memories on seeing him.

Rekia was not left out in the word hurling game,it was only adetoun who remained calm and spoke gently,"Its alright mister."

"Hannah Odenuga?" He asked again.

"Whatever!" Hannah hissed and got back into the car.

"Adetoun!" The man called this time in surprise.

Adetoun was taken back,"Ade....Ade? Is this you?" She shouted. As she lounged into a warm embrace,he planted a peck on her cheeks.

"Omg you look fabulous and Hannah,what's wrong with her?" He asked.

Hannah honked and moved the car forward a bit,signaling Adetoun that she was wasting their time.

"We have to be on our way now." Toun smiled,

"Can I have your contact?" He asked quickly,and brought out his phone for her to type her number.

Rekia watched in amazement as they exchanged numbers,Toun got into the car and Hannah zoomed off.

"Hannah that was Ade,pink lips...pink shirt." Toun said surprised at the way Hannah responded to her long time lover.

Rekia was lost,"What happened back there??" She was forced to ask. Hannah and Addetoun maintained decorum.

"Hmm hmm" Adetoun cleared her throat and then explained that the man who just left was Hannah's lover,the one she whined continuosly about when he suddenly disappeared off the surface of the earth.This was the same man she dated till she finished her university.

Rekia nodded in understanding,she could remember all of the things Hannah had said about him. What was not clear was her reaction.Hannah asked for the invitation card and checked the address once more,they were almost at their destination,she really hoped to have a nice time at the party.

Adetoun sat in the car with Priye in her compound,she was trying to be reasonable about this whole thing.Here was a man she had left without a word,she tried to figure out how it must have been for him.She sat in the passengers seat while he sat opposite her.

The way he stared at her made her loose her voice,she cleared her throat and tried to look over his head,he was wearing a short sleeve blue shirt with white blazer over a blue jean,his hair looked neat and as much as she tried not to look in his face,she was caught in the act.
"Priye you should go now." Her voice sounded strange to her hearing.

"Adetoun why do you want me to leave?" He asked quietly,"Don't I deserve to know whatever happened to you back then?"

"Its all over now,please forgive me."

"I forgive you,but promise me you won't marry my brother." Adetoun's heart raced faster than usual,how would he say such,it was impossible.there was a huge silence. In the car.

"Promise me now.". What an unusual request Adetoun sighed.

There was a knock on the side mirror,Toun turned back to see Kelvin standing outside the door arms folded across his chest.Priye and Toun got down."What are you doing here?" Priye heard his brother's voice loud and clear.

He held Toun's hand,"Exactly what you've come to do bro." He sounded very confident in himself.

Kelvin fought within himself to control his words and action,"Leave her hands." He barked at him.Toun tried to pry his hands off her but it was a futile effort.

"I've known her before you,and I know her very well." His eyes were tearing off Adetoun's cloth.

"Priye please don't do this." Toun pleaded,by now Hannah and Rekia had come to join tthem outside.

"You heard her Oga Priye,leave her alone." Rekia said,it was quite obvious she harboured hatred towards him.

Kelvin tapped his foot on the ground confused,"Let's take things gently,Kelvin you need to calm down." Hannah tried to put things in order.

"She's my woman and I still love her."Priye said letting his grip fall from her wrist.he pecked her on the cheeks before getting into his car.Toun opened the gate and he drove out.

There was an awkward silence in the compound.Kelvin cleared his throat."Adetoun we need to talk."

"No way,you should speak with Priye first." She said."Don't drive me crazy please." She ran inside the house with Hannah trailing behind her.Kelvin folded his hands and looked at the woman scurrying away,he made to follow her but Rekia stopped him.

"That won't be necessary." She said facing him."I think you should go home and settle things with your brother.Good day." She marched off into the house closely the door firmly behind her.

Jane opened the pot to check if the spag was boiling,steam rose up and. She saw that it was almost cooked,she covered the pot and walked back into the sitting room to enjoythe programme she was watching.Her eyes strolled towards the wall clock,it was some minutes past seven,her husband would be home any seconds soon.

"Mummy i'm feeling cold." Eve said coming to sit by her mother,Jane checked her temperature by putting her hand to her neck and chest."You'll be fine baby,I'll ask Aisha to get you some drugs now.

"Maybe I should see my doctor,I don't want to come down with fever." Her voice was cool and sonorous for a kid."You just like seeing the doctor." Adam laughed.

"Leave my baby alone."Jane said picking the remote control.

"And I don't think you should call me a baby anymore I'm more than three years already.Daddy says I'm a big girl." She said frankly.

"You know what mummy,Eve is too girlish and you should stop pampering her."Adam said without mincng words he was just like his father.

"Its okay kids,come with me to the kitchen,let's finish up." She said and they all disappeared into the kitchen.In no time dinner was ready and she set the table,the kids had gone to brush their teeth when their father arrived.

Jane opened the door and collected his briefcase,he had his shower and returned to the dinning."Welcome home daddy." Eve said running to embrace.

Jacob lifted her up,"How are you dear,and how was school today?" He asked lowering her into a seat. He shaked Adam who had informed his parent that he didn't want them carrying him as he was now a big boy.

Jane served them Spag and sauce garnished with salad,she ate while the kids chatted her up,she noticed that Jacob only picked his food."Are you okay?" She asked taking a sip from the fresh orange juice Nnamdi extracted that evening.

Jacob nodded in response,"No dad doesn't look fine,perhaps he's cold." Eve said tugging at her mothers dress.

"Hey kid,I'm fine,daddy is just tired." Jacob explained to his children.When they finished eating Jane took them to bed.

She was getting bored of the cat and mouse relationship between her and her husband of recent,she climbed into bed and waited patiently for him to come to bed.After about an hour she went down the stairs to find him studying some files."Honey its late come to bed.l" she stood beside him and stretched her hand to pick one of the files.

"I have to attend to some things now." He said without raising his head.

"I know but work can wait till tomorrow,pls come to bed." Jane said,strapping the belt of her robe firmly.she was expecting him to put up this kind of action.

"Ever since I raised the issue of having more kids,you've changed Jacob,is it wrong of me to want more children?" She asked.

"Jane...i'm really tired and I need to sleep." Jacob got up and arranged the files,packing them into his briefcase,he closed it and walked to their bedroom leaving Janet to trail behind him.Dropping the suitcase he disappeared into the shower before climbing into bed.

Jane was playing calm and waited for him to settle in before bringing up the conversation again."Jacob" she called loud enough for him to hear.

She went on and on about her insistence on having another child while Jacob listened to her.After five minutes and her husband didn't utter a word.she felt anger in her.she tapped him only to discover he was fast asleep.she woke him."Jacob when did you become like this? You should at least dignify me with an answer."

"Woman let me be." He said turning to face the other side.

"I'm trying to solve whatever is on ground and you're not interested."She let out a long hiss,switched off the bedside lamp before pulling the duvet over her head.

The nurses wheeled another patient into the emergency ward,and scurried to and fro holding a tray or getting other items for treatment.If there was one thing she disliked,it was the hospital smell,it usually reeked of drugs and tablets,and it sometimes affect people.

She glanced at her side,the snacks and drinks sat there,she didn't make a move to touch the nylon at all.Her spittle tasted bitter and she wondered if the cause of her sleepless night would put a smile to her face.she watched as the doctor beckoned to a couple,a midddle aged man and his wife,the doctor looked uneasy as he spoke and she watched as he mouth moved fast and as he tried not to show too much emotion.The only word she could make out was "We lost her." The woman had let out a scream falling to the fall and tearing her cloth,her husband look too sad to hold nor comfort his wife,he found a seat and sat down gazing vaguely in to the ceiling,he watched absent minded as other people tried to hold his wife.

It was later she found out that those couple had just lost their only son just at twenty five,she couldn't help it as a tear trailed down her cheeks.she sighed and stared at her phone,her limbs felt heavy to press it.

It had happened last night,she had tossed and turn for about thirty minutes before finally arrived,she must have been dreaming that she heard the phone ring,but alas it was not a dream,she sluggishly picked it and was surprised when Lucy's voice came on the line,she could feel the other lady's distress from her end.Lucy had called to inform her friend that she needed help,as she was bleeding.

Jane woke her husband and rushed down to Lucy's house,it was some minutes past two when they arrived at the hospital,she was bleeding but thanks to God they had been able to stabilize her but the doctor were not saying anything.Jacob had left after asking the nurse to get her some thing to eat.Jane knew it had something to do with that idiot of an husband she had.

But how could someone who professes to love you raise his filthy hands to strike you,it just didn't add up.she must have dozed off because when she opened her eyes Nana Aisha sat by her holding two flask of food and water with fruits in a basket.it was morning already and her kids and husband had gone to school and work respectively.

"Good morning ma." Aisha greeeted as Jane yawned covering her mouth with her hand.she looked around and asked if Aisha has seen the doctor around.she cleaned her teeth and drank some water.
"Good morning Mrs Smith." Jane heard the doctor's voice,she turned around to see him standing by her,he was wearing a white overall with stethoscope around his neck.

"Good morning Doc Kufre." Jane tried a smile.

The doctor smiled back,"Your friend wants to speak with you now,I'll be leaving her in the hands of Doc Jumbo." He said leading the way to the ward.The door creaked open and she went in,Lucy lay on the bed and water was being passed into her body,and blood on the other side,she looked pale and bruised.
"How are you feeling now?" She asked sitting by the bed.

Lucy stared blankly at her friend and nodded,"I've called your mum,she's already on her way." Jane said.

"What happened?"

Lucy nodded her head and twin tears rolled down her face,she slowly explained to her how what started as a little argument exaggerated into a big fight.Taliroyce had blown up when Lucy made some negative remarks about the baby,and how she never wanted the baby in the first place.That had gotten him angry,and as usual a heavy slap sounded on her cheeks,and instantly relying on Jane's idea to stand up to her,she had hissed and broken a vase and that was it,she was beaten blue black,all thanks to the timely intervention of a neighbour,who Taliroyce had dismissed and droven away in anger leaving Lucy and her son to cry.

Lucy had cried all evening,it was when she couldn't take it anymore that she called Jane to help her to the hospital.

Jane sighed,her friend was going through a lot of physical and emotional torture at the moment,"This is the time we can sue him,your bruises are enough evidence,Lucy please permit me to fight him." She pleaded.

"No o,don't hurt him,how do I tell my son that I sued his father,ruined his career and sent him to jail,I pray I make it out of this place." Her voice was quiet and the strain appeared on her face.

The door creaked open and an ederly woman came in,Jane recognised Lucy's mother,she embraced her and the other woman had her mouth open as she listened to Jane and stared at her daughter in bed,her prodigal daughter to be precise.It was hard to believe that her daughter had a son and was even carrying another one for a man who she was not married to.m

Lucy forced a smile when her mother with tear in her face embraced her,"I can't believe its you I'm seeing here." She sighed." And like this too."

"I'll deal with any man who has made you a shadow of yourself." Lucy's mother shouted bringing out her cell phone.

"Mother?" Lucy called quietly as her mother put the phone to her ears.

"Mother? Jane?" This time her breath was laboured and her face paler.

"Lucy!" Her mother screamed as Jane ran to get the doctor.

"Promise me you won't sue my husband."

"Impossible! I will deal with him,your brothers will see to it." Lucy's mother's voice took the air.

"Please....promise me..pleaseeeee."

"I promise I won't sue him just stay with us." Her mother cried.The doctor barged in with Jane and checked her heartbeat,she was still breathing.He asked Jane and Lucy's mother to leave the ward to which they refused,and they watched in awe as Lucy's gasped for breath.The doctor tried to stabilise her but it was a lost cause,poor Lucy breathed her last and bade the world a goodbye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Adegokedamisky:
Happy new year flakky, i hope u wil finish dis ur season film dis year
Thnks dear..

With encouragement From people like you I hope to finish it soon.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Onemansquad:

*colets d rose flower and sniffs d scent*

Apology accepted
*still sniffing*
Thanks a bunch sir..
Re: My Husband......... by aprilwise(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lucy. Rip. Domestic violence.
Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sweet Jesus! Oh no!!

Lucy, why?

That b.astard of a husband is sure going to pay for all hiz f.**k ups. RIP Lucy, though i'm still findin it hard to see tins frm ur point of view why u dint sue dat rascal u called a husband.

Great work flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Calmdove(f): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Poor lucy even till death she still love the bastard tailor "taliroyce" God will judge him... Tnks so much 4 d update flakky *so should we be expecting another update 2night* lolzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.