Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. (28833 Views)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by slimfit1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
True they are looking for treasures with women in it. They are not thinking in areas that would bring economic change, they don't want to move forward and they don't want other people to move faster than them.

That is why lagos have to send any power they generate to the national grip, so that these lazy abokis could have lights.

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by ifebosco: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
0lumide: The right question this lazy minded prof should be asking is:

[size=17pt] What brand of Islam and Christianity are Nigerians practicing that is not practiced elsewhere in the world[/size]

I hate lazy minded hypocrites and wak ppl!!
have you been to the norththe hole country has it´s challanges but the north is another thing,

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by wesley80(m): 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
0lumide: [size=19pt] Hypocrites will ignore than non development, illiteracy, lack of infrastructure and many social ills are nationwide but will be quick to beam the light on the North and Muslims! cure your ignornce people[/size]
Shut da hell up and get lost, moronic Rufai masquerading as a SWerner.

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by fiizznation: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
ifebosco: have you been to the norththe hold country has it´s challanges but the north is another thing,

Negro please!! Cure your Ignorance! The best hospital in Nigeria is still in the North!

The problem question that the hypocritical prof asked is for the whole country but hypocrites like you out of religious bias will ignore truth.

Is east now more developed than the North?

Tell me, is eastern Nigeria more developed than the North? Is southern Nigeria more developed than the north?

Cure your ignorance mehn!! I will never reply or quote you again on NL. bye bye~!!

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by fiizznation: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
wesley80: Shut da hell up and get lost, moronic Rufai masquerading as a SWerner.

Jonathan's ass licker.

I don tell una before, toh ba ragba fun yin, koni fun yin ni shop mehn!!!!

Im not Yoruba when I'm objective. I'm a northerner when I dont support hypocrisy. E don be for un head walahi!!

Una go cry Shikena.

Show us that your cave in east is developed than the north. Face front jor didirin!!

1 Like

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by wesley80(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
0lumide:

Jonathan's ass licker.

I don tell una before, toh ba ragba fun yin, koni fun yin ni shop mehn!!!!

Im not Yoruba when I'm objective. I'm a northerner when I dont support hypocrisy. E don be for un head walahi!!

Una go cry Shikena.

Show us that your cave in east is developed than the north. Face front jor didirin!!
Your curses land straight on your head. FYI, you pathetic logic twister, I'm from the South South and very proud of my state and I can bet whatever enclave you're from owes its functionality to states like mine so go fork yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by fiizznation: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2013
wesley80: Your curses land straight on your head. FYI, you pathetic logic twister, I'm from the South South and very proud of my state and I can bet whatever enclave you're from owes its functionality to states like mine so go fork yourself.

Hahahaha is your state more developed than Kano? Is your region more developed than the North?

if not, why didn't the prof u all supporting go national with his assertions? abeg poof! I no get time for you sef.. Make I go chop this nice ewedu soup with Better Pounded Yam..

No time for haters abeg!
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2013
fiizznation: hear dis swine. And which power does lagos give any state in the north ? Mehn I hav always told many folks that majority of the so-called educated elites in the south r mere educated illiterates. Hav u ever heard of shiroro hydro station or the kainji hydro station which generates power to almost every state in nigeria!!! Kai

my guy free these guys wey dey drown for gutters so. dem nuh sabi better thing.

Even some of their states governors get investments for north lol..
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by fiizznation: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by wesley80(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2013
0lumide:

Hahahaha is your state more developed than Kano? Is your region more developed than the North?

if not, why didn't the prof u all supporting go national with his assertions? abeg poof! I no get time for you sef.. Make I go chop this nice ewedu soup with Better Pounded Yam..

No time for haters abeg!
Like I said, get lost

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by wesley80(m): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2013
fiizznation: govt do the minning of the crude oil and nt ur lazy poor a.s.s.... And besides u swines didn't put the crude oil there. U jst happen to find urself dere. U guys r very funny walahi. And very soon the crude oil ll finish self.. [color=#990000][/color]yeye dey smell haha
Oh, I see it was you swines that put it there right? Keep mouthing off, bloody career cow chaser, your time will come.

5 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by fiizznation: 12:35am On Dec 09, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by wesley80(m): 12:39am On Dec 09, 2013
fiizznation: mr fiend. Am blessed with agriculture, some other mineral resources, yes livestocks follow join.. Mr flat-head u can "go and die" for all I care or rather go and cook ur crude oil and eat it. Then u can use the gas as ur drink..
Tell that to your uncles currently trading their testicles and yours to have a piece of our crude. Mofo

4 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by fiizznation: 12:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by makalia(f): 3:02am On Dec 09, 2013
fiizznation: . The north has it challenges and yet u swines come into the north in ur thousands everyday. Mehn some pple r plain st.upid... Chai hw I jst wish dis country ll be divided asap, and all of u swines roaming in our streets and bringing all sorts of criminal acts in the north ll be finally chase to ur cesspits. grin
is so disappointing that the northern comments on this page re so blank and hilarious. The prof made a beautiful observation of the north, showing that he s yearning for a better north. while the so called leaders of tomorrow in this forum are here punching one and anoda. The north had been in leadership for years in this country and the richest in the country yet they re the poorest. The re hypocrites! they dont help themselves. Is a pity!

4 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2013
0lumide: The right question this lazy minded prof should be asking is:

[size=17pt] What brand of Islam and Christianity are Nigerians practicing that is not practiced elsewhere in the world[/size]

I hate lazy minded hypocrites and wak ppl!!
You guys miss the prof. Whole point again! Southern xtian leaders dont dabble religion with politics neither do they use religion as the fulcrum upon which their policies are formulated.

5 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Afam4eva(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2013
I used to think like the professor but not anymore. I don't think the problem is Religion but poverty and illiteracy. Poor and illiterate people always use something as a guise to keep themselves at their comfort zone.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by fiizznation: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2013
makalia:
is so disappointing that the northern comments on this page re so blank and hilarious. The prof made a beautiful observation of the north, showing that he s yearning for a better north. while the so called leaders of tomorrow in this forum are here punching one and anoda. The north had been in leadership for years in this country and the richest in the country yet they re the poorest. The re hypocrites! they dont help themselves. Is a pity!
jst zip it dere. Now hear urself. He wants a beta north.. The so-called prof is the hypocrite, is his sw beta than the north ? The north is a 100 times beta than the sw in terms of development. The only state in the sw that is developing in the sw is lagos, and daz even bcuz the state was a former capital. U can't compare ogun to kadauna, or compare ekiti, ondo, osun states to states in the north like kano, niger, bauchi states in terms of development.

The only thing that the sw ll tell the north is they hav many profs and educationist more than the north which majority of them r mere educated illiterates jst like the prof.
I can tell u that even maiduguri that has all the boko harams in it is far better than ekiti state in terms of development. If the bokoharams thing is not there, no sane being ll like to settle in ekiti state instead he ll choose maiduguri over it... So the prof shd first think abt the devevlopment of his region.. We knw our problems in the north and we dnt need any retarded prof to tell us our problems.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Fkforyou(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2013
How would they try to improve when they continue to live in self-denial and casting blames here and there,if u have a hausa guy on your friends list,the only thing he keeps posting on his facebook wall is allegation of how the gov't is treating them unfairly and rants of injustice as if it's only southerners that are ruling the country.If you want change stand up and do something about it instead of blaming someone for the way you are.The problem is that the educated ones are only concerned about themselves and their families so that the rest would continue to worship them....In a kingdom of Blind men,A one-eyed man is a king.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by 2old4that(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2013
The prof. is right on point.
The northern elites are only using their retrogressive backwardness to exploit on the people to enrich themselves. The only thing the youth know is to sit and sleep in mosques 24hrs waiting on slightest provocative opportunities to strike.

Its funny how the likes of Dangote prides himself as the riches in Africa; and yet, his region wallow in abject poverty. He cant even boost of any institution in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by 2map(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2013
fiizznation: jst zip it dere. Now hear urself. He wants a beta north.. The so-called prof is the hypocrite, is his sw beta than the north ? The north is a 100 times beta than the sw in terms of development. The only state in the sw that is developing in the sw is lagos, and daz even bcuz the state was a former capital. U can't compare ogun to kadauna, or compare ekiti, ondo, osun states to states in the north like kano, niger, bauchi states in terms of development.

The only thing that the sw ll tell the north is they hav many profs and educationist more than the north which majority of them r mere educated illiterates jst like the prof.
I can tell u that even maiduguri that has all the boko harams in it is far better than ekiti state in terms of development. If the bokoharams thing is not there, no sane being ll like to settle in ekiti state instead he ll choose maiduguri over it... So the prof shd first think abt the devevlopment of his region.. We knw our problems in the north and we dnt need any retarded prof to tell us our problems.
Mr, have you been to all those sw states?

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Akanbiedu(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2013
I read but couldn't really figure out what he is trying to say. This is like blaming Ekiti professors for lack of development in the state.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by debuka: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerian leaders shuld wake up and tackle d huge level of infrastrutural decay and poverty in d country.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Fantacy1(m): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2013
Wia is d twitter buldog who claims he knws it all?? Itz a big pity hw Africans prefer borrowed religion 2 d development of dia father land
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by chucky234(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2013
malc619: The foolish Prof blames Islam for the backwardness of the North, then I wonder if he'll blame Christianity for the under-development and large scale poverty and illiteracy in Bayelsa state...
You prolly have problem comprehending written texts,the prof actually praised Islam especially as being practice in UAE,Saudi,Qatar and Kuwait but marvel at the way the same Islam is being practice in the Northen part of the country.
One thing is reading another is understanding what the passage is trying to convey, secondary school comprehension lessons will sure be a good start for you.

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by otokx(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2013
Its easy to stay in Canada and be talking; why not come back even if its 4 weeks every year and start making an impact from your fathers house?

1 Like

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by TechWalker007: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2013
0lumide: He forgot to ask what brand of Christianity is being practiced in states like Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Cross er, Anambra, Imo, Aba that is not being practiced in USA, Venezuela, Norway, Sweden, Canada etc..

I hate hypocrisy with disgust! This prof sits his dumb asss in Canada and have the guts to talk?

Mehn shut up professor!! Let's see what brand of Christianity is being practiced in East West and South of the country that is not practiced in USA, Sweden, Norway, Venezuela etc..

Fuckiing paid hack talking like he is an intellectual. Granted that Sanusi is just a too fanatical to embrace modernity which may topple his chances of emir or whatever, Sanusi has contributed to Nigeria more than this loud mouthed fake intellectual prof. Who da fuk is he?

A prof in English? lmao!!!! Negro please!! The problem is nation wide and the iddiotic prof is suppose to ask what brand of Xtianity and Islam re Nigerians practicing that is not practiced elsewhere in the world. He didnt mention Yoruba Muslim states and others.

If he is so smart, why are his ideologies not reflected in Nigerian society? Oh yeah bittchh nigga took the easy way out and became a Canadian instead of fighting for change in Nigeria.

We don't need your opinion prof, stay in Canada and die a foreigner! foool

The way you go from thread to thread defending the Islamic North, I am beginning to feel you are becoming an extremist.
Your bitterness and hatred is glaring.
You didn't answer the profs question, in fact you behaved exactly like the proverbial toad.
Just saying.

5 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2013
sincerenigerian:

The Professor did not blame Islam for the backwardness in the North. As a matter of fact, the Professor praised Islam. Read the write-up again but read it slowly the second time.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Buddydogg(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2013
malc619: The foolish Prof blames Islam for the backwardness of the North, then I wonder if he'll blame Christianity for the under-development and large scale poverty and illiteracy in Bayelsa state...
you just a biq fool with no sinqle brain ma brother... Look what you wrote up there come on think aqain maybe you not ashame of your so called religion,

a reliqion without peace of mind. What the prof say is riqht.

We christan we better think well, you said why our christan leaders don't improve the south south riqht.

Abi no be muslim the rule us seens.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NAF Inducts 20 Military Dogs Trained In Explosives Detection, Others / Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.