Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. (28836 Views)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by paschalndidi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
mmi-mahbub:

Nobody is stupid here if you are. This guy is just an E-diot (yeah,as he called the Northern leaders if you ignored to notice). He praised Peter just to Insult Paul comfortably(Islam in Arab and Nigeria). How are the guys he listed in any position to make a change? Who among them is not struggling for the change? Why didn't he call any name outside APC? Those northerners that crippled the North and Nigeria are alive and enjoying the spoils of the region but he never mention any. He is just a Professor in English but not in honesty or integrity. To hell with him
There's a clear difference between reading and comprehension. You just read but didnt comprehend what the prof said. You need to go back to primary sch
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by invectives(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nightshift: It's not just a northern problem, but a reflective indictment of Nigeria's elites. The backwardness might be more visible in the North, but where is Dubai, Abu- Dabi or Riyadh in our southern oil cities of Port Harcourt, Uyo and Warri?
We have been lacking pragmatic political leaders in Nigeria since independence, especially at the centre.
Leave Uyo out of it.from what is going on in uyo,it will rival Dubai in 10yrs time.
The northern cities are draining oil cities money for development quit acting like u don't know.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
nagoma:

1. Which part of the country has the largest number of armed robbers?
2. Which part of the country has highest cheating in exams and every aspect of life and then claim education?
3. In which part of the country is prostitiitution a noble trade , with girls as young as 13 years in the business?
4. Which part of the country have cannibalism in their blood?
5. Which part of the country make kidnapping so common that their brothers and sisters prefer to take refuge with " terrorists than to go home?
6. Which part of the country make drug courier an international business and make all Nigerians a pariah outside our boarders?
7. Which part of the country started military coups with the bloodiest massacre of innocent civilians as long as they were not from their tribes?
8. Which part of the country have ritual murders on a daily basis and can kill even thir parents ?
9. Which part of the country has 419 and yahoo cheating as work?
10. Which part of the country make fake drugs to kill other human beings as long as they can make money?
11. Which part of the country have no history and no previous civilization - just primitive food gatherers as recently as 150 years ago?
12. Which part of the country have baby factories and baby markets- these people are worse than animals!!!
The list in endless and the country can never make progress with these primitive people
The Prof talked about "TOADs" in the last paragraph of his write up. Look hard in the mirror, if you don't see no tail, then you see why you are trying very hard to twist and distort the obvious.
I STILL INSIST THE MODs "YANK OFF" THIS LEPEROUS THREAD HERE. I DON'T BANDY WORDS WITH BH SHADOW AGENTS ON NL
Like i said earlier, TERRORISTS ON NAIRALAND LIKE NAGOMA CAN GO THROW SOME MORE BOMBS IN THEIR ALREADY DEVASTATED BACKYARD IF PISSED OFF BY PROF'S LINES.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by paschalndidi(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
don.pope:
Idi.ot!! a Yoruba man made a comment about the north without a mention of Igbo and you are here with your deluded mind dragging my people into it,...shame on your generation.. Watch #Igbophobia kill you!
Dont mind them. Their hatred for igbos will lead them to the grave
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by nagoma(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
MidasT: have you been to enugu city before? Where they use revenue from baby factories, fake drug, drug trafficking etc. To build a hostel for muslim corpers that can comfortably house 200 corper, they get water delivered to them every morning free of charge, they dont pay light bills, etc. The thing is, can muslim like u do the same thing for christain corpers that are risking their lifes to educate ur people?

Yes but not with ill-gotten money. In any case why are you uneasy ? did I mention Enugu?
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by tonyzaks: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
all the prof see na ribadu, sanusi and el-rufai, which one of them is the president of the governor? abi na dem be the policy makers? when sanusi is promoting Islamic banking; sumtin totally voluntarily, abi the prof dey for hibernation. there is no two people alike, u may be best at one thing worse on another, never best @ all things
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by abbeysteph: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
See ds cow insultn obj because he refuse 2 follow d path of his predecessors frm d north,d reason y obj nva did anytin tangible in ogun state is because he is d nations presido n not his state governor n if u ar educated enough u will know wat is xpected of him''''''''treat all citizen equal 2 d best of ur knowledge dats wat is calld leadership nd not d type of leadership under d regime of d so calld northern presidos.we can stil rmemba wat ibb did in his state wit national treasures at d expense of oda state od federation,d same abacha even d battery man frm katsina wit d li2 tym spent in office without 4getn shagari n buhari.out of all ds non entity I mentioned can point out 1 dat is mor of a gud leadership quality dan obj.if a cow like u can't reason dat obj is a nationalist n not a regionist like all d previous presidos frm d north den I shake head 4 northerners[ quote author=fiizznation]This inferority complex u guys hav is kinda funny..
No northerner ll even hav the time to spew trash abt the happenings in the south.

And u ll see this southerners xpecially the ones frm the se doing what they knw hw to do best. Beat dere flat chest and spew e-line rubbish.

Owkay the re.tarded prof spew some rubbish abt the north, so bleeping what ? The irony of the ish is that, the north is far better than his so-called region

His brother obj rule the nation for 8 good yrs. What has he (obj ) done to ogun state ?

They say there is almost a prof in every home in the south west, now what they region benefited frm dere thousands of prof...
grin
Am very sure the prof ll be ashamed of the slums that have become death-traps in almost every state of the sw whenever he decides to leave another man's country to settle in his own region

U cant be sweeping anoda man's house while ur own is filled up with dirt[/quote]
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by abbeysteph: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
See ds cow insultn obj because he refuse 2 follow d path of his predecessors frm d north,d reason y obj nva did anytin tangible in ogun state is because he is d nations presido n not his state governor n if u ar educated enough u will know wat is xpected of him''''''''treat all citizen equal 2 d best of ur knowledge dats wat is calld leadership nd not d type of leadership under d regime of d so calld northern presidos.we can stil rmemba wat ibb did in his state wit national treasures at d expense of oda state od federation,d same abacha even d battery man frm katsina wit d li2 tym spent in office without 4getn shagari n buhari.out of all ds non entity I mentioned can point out 1 dat is mor of a gud leadership quality dan obj.if a cow like u can't reason dat obj is a nationalist n not a regionist like all d previous presidos frm d north den I shake head 4 northerners[ quote author=fiizznation]This inferority complex u guys hav is kinda funny..
No northerner ll even hav the time to spew trash abt the happenings in the south.

And u ll see this southerners xpecially the ones frm the se doing what they knw hw to do best. Beat dere flat chest and spew e-line rubbish.

Owkay the re.tarded prof spew some rubbish abt the north, so bleeping what ? The irony of the ish is that, the north is far better than his so-called region

His brother obj rule the nation for 8 good yrs. What has he (obj ) done to ogun state ?

They say there is almost a prof in every home in the south west, now what they region benefited frm dere thousands of prof...
grin
Am very sure the prof ll be ashamed of the slums that have become death-traps in almost every state of the sw whenever he decides to leave another man's country to settle in his own region

U cant be sweeping anoda man's house while ur own is filled up with dirt[/quote]
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by tonyzaks: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
so the prof see only sanusi, ribadu and el-rufai. if i may ask which of them is the president or governor abi for prof world they are the policy makers? so people elected them and cnb governor or efcc chairman or fct minister? no wander they said too much of everything is very bad.
when sunusi introduced islamic banking the roar wey happeneb shey the prof dey for hibernation.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by cheruv: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
fiizznation: . The north has it challenges and yet u swines come into the north in ur thousands everyday. Mehn some pple r plain st.upid... Chai hw I jst wish dis country ll be divided asap, and all of u swines roaming in our streets and bringing all sorts of criminal acts in the north ll be finally chase to ur cesspits. grin
Nobody wants division more than us kos you Northerners are parasites.you've ruled this nation for 38 yrs outta 53 yrs of existence yet nothing to show.its not surprising that Islam may be the cause buh is your brand different from that in Turkiye,Malasia,Indonesia & the Gulf? The prof speaks the truth no matter aww bitter it is
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by nduchucks: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
ontarian:

Bro, no vex o. From my understanding, prof didn't blame any of those guys. He merely acknowledged them as great minds and enjoined them to try to enlighten the north.

True, the entire nation needs to heed that advice.I wish the prof was talking of my "state".

My friends and brothers from the north, south, east and west, please let's eschew tribalism and religion and embrace love, peace, patience and tolerance. Together we shall win. Stay blessed.

Great post. I completely agree with you and I may have overreacted. You sir, are a gentleman, abeg no vex.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by MeAboki(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Couldn't read all volume of comments so far but just have to jump in at this point and say I don't necessarily believe that guy is a professor, because if he was he wouldn't be making such ridiculous comparison, when clearly there is a world of difference in the economic fortunes between his examples.

Does he know that northern Muslims are in fact mostly Sunnis, the same brand of Islam as Saudis and the other counties he was mentioning, so how did he arrive at such conclusion?

This prof. (no, I refuse to call him prof.) this guy is certainly talking from his arse.

Let him give northern Nigeria the same kind of income and watch them also develop their own infrastructure - its about money not the brand of religion.

Oh, lest I forget; oil money, oil money from the south, same old abused and over-used words - popular with bigoted arseholes like him and his ilk.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by dammyjoshua(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Prof,you have spoken well
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by abbeysteph: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chai dis man don finish d northerners ooooo eh wetin apn.but u fit continue cos me self no gbadun dem at alllllll
klax: God will bless this man so much. This was what I said some time ago here on NL that the silly Arewa Youth are so dumb and so darkened in brain that intead for them to asked their Goats so called Northern Elite or whatever that please come out here and tell us what have you people done for the North all this while you've ruled Nigeria?? But rather these idiots face GEJ and started blaming him for lack of education, lack of this and that in the North but this same animals called the North can placed down 50Million Naira seeking the head of SSS boss for attacking Boko Haram and yet many schools have no roof, no good road, no good hospital etc its a shame.
Long time I had lost my respect for the North honestly Long, Long, Long time.

Look at Ribadu and Elrufai the most disgraceful of all who claimed to be educated and yet still sleeping in the jungle of religious madness and intigating everything against GEJ as if Tafawa Balewa, Murtala, Shagari, IBB, Abdulsalam, Abacha, Yar' adua are they not all from the North and yet its the worst region in any part of Nigeria a living hell on Earth and yet they are not ashame of themselves and to cap it all they began romancing with terrorist and Sharia, the truth is a foolish man will always be a foolish man no matter what The North are the biggest fool of all time.

The North rule for nearly 40 years as PM or President all together AND till date they have the best Ministerial portfolio of any goverment ever rule in Nigeria, the best ambassadoral position, the best political appointment, The highest sit of Oil Portfolio, best Millitary appointment, Best Police appointment, Custom they took the best, Oil and Gas the best position, a while ago even in education they were given a favourable quota above any other region please for goodness what has these God forsaken cursed people do with all these plum opportunity?? Absolutely Nothing!!!! all they want is to rule and to rule that is all and behave like a "descendant of God cursed race on Earth" its a shame indeed they should go and bury their heads in shame. Silly thingss.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by olagamalin(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
malc619: The foolish Prof blames Islam for the backwardness of the North, then I wonder if he'll blame Christianity for the under-development and large scale poverty and illiteracy in Bayelsa state...
What an excuse for a human being. Cre.tin
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by SULAIMONWALLEY: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
dis man is talking nonsense, he just pull all d blame on mslims alone,is it only muslims dat are in north? wat about d christians
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Sajio(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Spoken well Prof....... Like I keep imagining, S'Arebia has never xperience terrorism and they are the origin of islam.. That's why I believed is a peaceful religion but that of Nigeria is different! All they know is how †̥ kill and insult peeps.. First class citizen my foot! I pity our great nation Nigeria!! Educated Illiterates has ruled this country †̥ the mess it is now! And still they want †̥ continue?
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by makonko(m): 12:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Rubbish!
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by BobNeli(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2013
It has been said that if you can look at something and see just what every one else sees, you're so much a product of your culture that you are equally a victim of it. If the Notherners, irrespective of position or social status cannot come out of this mental slavery they are beeing subjected to by their so called religion. Then, they can never be better than the victims of it. A principle that naturally deprive women the right to education. A principle that hate western education and yet uses western technology to fight its course. A principle that encourages alms-begging and mandates one man to 4 wifes even if he is not able to take adequate care of one. A principle that deprives children right to parental cares and proper up bringing. Well, but the truth remains that their elites, like the writter properly mentioned, seeing an opportunity to hold their subjects at ransom, decided to keep mute and blind eyes to all the retrogressive consequences these anti-social practices potend to the entire land scape of the North. One can draw infrences from the fact that despite that Nigeria has been governed mainly by the North in the last fifty years. Pumping more money and resources into that region. The south- easterners, left detitute after the war have still progressed morethan them. Am concerned about this because the activities and regious fanatism in the North is really taking our great nation backwards. Time to wake up.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by irokop(m): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Olumide. Pls get understanding and get wisdom. Does christians in nigeria forbid western education? You just talked without brain
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by mystery001(m): 2:12am On Dec 10, 2013
1) There is no such thing as 'liberal Islam'. E.g A muslim should never drink alcohol just to feel among or appear modern neither should a muslim girl go public without covering her head. Islam takes precedence over all modernities and cultures.
2)It is amusing when certain countries are used as a yardstick for Northern Nigerian Muslims. They do not in anyway represent the ideal in Islam. Saudi Arabia is only much better because it houses the two most holy Islamic cities.
3) The advancement of the Gulf states and some Middle East countries is as a delibrate policy by their government in whatever form with a lot of massive Foreign Investment. The Sanusis, ElRufa'I, etc given as examples are not government in any way and can virtually do little not with our super Federal Gov't.
4)Going to Ivy league Unis? Many Northern states e.g Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi are now sending students out in mass numbers. Most now have state Unis to cater for access since majority prefer to go to places near to them.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by vislabraye(m): 2:26am On Dec 10, 2013
bb4522: First of all I am a northerner from north east precisely. Am very delighted and strongly concur with what Prof said. Its bizzare that we don't want to accept the fact and reality of life. Am not stunned with some of my notherners' comments here. The Prof raised some very important points which can ONLY be understood by "sound minds" and interlectuals. The north rule for long but its still looking like a dungeon except for few states. All what we do most is to critizes both religion and oppress the poor. Religion has played a major downfall of the entire north. In my state politics is viewed same as religion, its saddens my heart when due people are not placed at the right government positons unless he/she is of same religion. The second point I want to raise is lack of positive investment by our looters( senators, reps, governors etc), MAJORITY depend solely on government jobs to better our lives than to start business on our own. Our people steal our money fail to invest it in the north, build fine houses and go for luxury vacations abroad and YET we blame Mr President. My senator for 8yrs did not drill a single borehole and yet when ever his back home pple gather and chants his name like that of the Prodigal son. The truth is always bitter, some comments here sound very hilarious. Am not supporting the south bt I believe they too have their own problems. Go to saudi,dubai, qatar etc today and see for ur self or watch TV if u can't afford, to view how pple extend helping hands to the society. Am not surprise to see Dangote's invertments are mostly in the southern part of the country. My friends when educated minds like Prof Talk not every degree holder may comprehend. Not every degree holder pass tru school ooo, some na school pass tru them e.g flizznation

Or rather they degree holders passed thru school but school did not pass through them. Thank God that you are very objective. Next time you'll start hearing PDP did this, PDP did that.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Asam2(m): 5:59am On Dec 10, 2013
rubbish. how would this affect the price of food in the market?. a beg, driver next bus stop jare
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by arewaqueen: 6:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

If you are oblivious of the plague ravaging the north, it simply means you might be one of those that their parents rejected vacination up there, hence your BLINDNESS to the obvious. And you probably typed this with a brile.
Can somebody YANK OFF this topic so that this SOMALI-NIGERIANs can go on in their AUTO-DESTRUCTION chosen path. REGION OF BITTER RETARDS!

Am not ignorant of the fact that there's poverty, ignorance and almajiranci. I just said their are so many misconceptions people of the south have about us. For example, from the comments I read on nairaland over 80 per cent are really very ignorant of the north.you don't have to make derogatory comment such as lack of vaccination and retards. I assume we all adults here. Some decorum pls
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by arewaqueen: 6:19am On Dec 10, 2013
nagoma:

1. Which part of the country has the largest number of armed robbers?
2. Which part of the country has highest cheating in exams and every aspect of life and then claim education?
3. In which part of the country is prostitiitution a noble trade , with girls as young as 13 years in the business?
4. Which part of the country have cannibalism in their blood?
5. Which part of the country make kidnapping so common that their brothers and sisters prefer to take refuge with " terrorists than to go home?
6. Which part of the country make drug courier an international business and make all Nigerians a pariah outside our boarders?
7. Which part of the country started military coups with the bloodiest massacre of innocent civilians as long as they were not from their tribes?
8. Which part of the country have ritual murders on a daily basis and can kill even thir parents ?
9. Which part of the country has 419 and yahoo cheating as work?
10. Which part of the country make fake drugs to kill other human beings as long as they can make money?
11. Which part of the country have no history and no previous civilization - just primitive food gatherers as recently as 150 years ago?
12. Which part of the country have baby factories and baby markets- these people are worse than animals!!!
The list in endless and the country can never make progress with these primitive people

Nagoma kayi mun daidai. Wulakancin na ake mana ya ishe mu.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by MidasT(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2013
nagoma:

Yes but not with ill-gotten money. In any case why are you uneasy ? did I mention Enugu?
so is enugu not one of the south east states u where disparaging? Obviously ur mind is not working well. Can u northern muslims do the same thing, or even half of it for christain corpers serving in the north? I think u need to answer that with conviction.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by MidasT(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2013
arewa queen:

Am not ignorant of the fact that there's poverty, ignorance and almajiranci. I just said their are so many misconceptions people of the south have about us. For example, from the comments I read on nairaland over 80 per cent are really very ignorant of the north.you don't have to make derogatory comment such as lack of vaccination and retards. I assume we all adults here. Some decorum pls
Brother, some of us were born in the north, some lived there for years, some of us schooled there; there is not lie whatsoever in what we are saying. Some of us has experience the intolerance of ur people. U guys need to own up, and start changing.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by MidasT(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2013
Me_Aboki: Couldn't read all volume of comments so far but just have to jump in at this point and say I don't necessarily believe that guy is a professor, because if he was he wouldn't be making such ridiculous comparison, when clearly there is a world of difference in the economic fortunes between his examples.

Does he know that northern Muslims are in fact mostly Sunnis, the same brand of Islam as Saudis and the other counties he was mentioning, so how did he arrive at such conclusion?

This prof. (no, I refuse to call him prof.) this guy is certainly talking from his arse.

Let him give northern Nigeria the same kind of income and watch them also develop their own infrastructure - its about money not the brand of religion.

Oh, lest I forget; oil money, oil money from the south, same old abused and over-used words - popular with bigoted arseholes like him and his ilk.
Guy, if only u will open ur mind and see reasons. The north have had greater access to the oil fortunes of Nigeria, what did they do with it? They are sunnis like the Saudis; do the saudis have almajiris? Are they not pro-education? The truth is, ur entire elites are to be blamed, they are manipulating ur religion to further their political dominance.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by caevee: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2013
0lumide:

Your papa!!!

Thanks, but I believe even your mom cannot tell you your exact biological father, it is a game of numbers. that's how your living your life, animal life where son inherits his step mother, shit! what a lunatic ideolism.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2013
MidasT: Guy, if only u will open ur mind and see reasons. The north have had greater access to the oil fortunes of Nigeria, what did they do with it? They are sunnis like the Saudis; do the saudis have almajiris? Are they not pro-education? The truth is, ur entire elites are to be blamed, they are manipulating ur religion to further their political dominance.
Tell us how Sanusi, Ribadu & El-Rufai are manipulating Islam 'to further their political dominance'.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2013
sincerenigerian:

The Professor did not blame Islam for the backwardness in the North. As a matter of fact, the Professor praised Islam. Read the write-up again but read it slowly the second time.
Thank you. His brain malfunctioned as he read the article, hence his misinterpretation of the whole thing. I am still looking for where the Prof blamed Islam.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by MidasT(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2013
ScipioAfricanus: Tell us how Sanusi, Ribadu & El-Rufai are manipulating Islam 'to further their political dominance'.
Did i say Sanusi or Ribadu? I said the entire northern elite. And the Amajiri system is one way ur leaders have manipulated the religious system. I can authoritatively say that it is only amongs northern Nigeria muslims u find amajiris. Are there no muslims in SW nigeria? Do they give birth to children and allow them wonder aimlessly begging? What the prof is saying that this new crop of leaders (Sanusi et al) should speak for social changes in the north that does not in anyway conflict with islam as a religion, just like in dubai and the rest. And if ur parents allowed u to join the amajiris, you wont be on Nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ / Adebayo Shittu Caught On Camera Sleeping During Buhari Town Hall Meeting / Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.