Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. (28848 Views)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
My brothers and sisters, this forum isn't supposed to become an avenue to bash the north, south, east or west. It is an opportunity to discuss the issues he raised. Neither did the opportunity arise for religious debate, talk less of a religious war.

While the said issues are predominant in the North, hence, the general assumption by most Nigerians that the north is backward, the truth is that the north is guilty of not standing up for its poor. So are the other regions.

If the north, (for the sake of this discussion) cannot stand up to their elite for itself, nothing stops the rest of the nation from standing up for the north. We are still one naija. Our brothers keepers.

Those who brought us education and civilization , paid a price. Sometimes the ultimate price.

What then was our worth? That they still come to our land to help us, is a show of believe in humanity. I know that the conditions in the north and most parts of naija, ain't favourable to those with good intents , but neither can we claim that the conditions and circumstances under which those missionaries worked and some still do, were/are better.

If we ain't going all the way, why go at all? We are all failing the people of the north that are being trodden by their own elite. If the rest of us stand together as a people with the purpose of bringing down every obstacle that is hindering our brothers and sisters from the north, may be, just may be, we would have solved most of our own problems by lending a hand.

Let's stop the hate. We are still Nigerians. We can be our brothers' keepers. If we can't sympathize with them, we can surely empathize with them.

God bless the north, the south, the east and the west. God bless nairaland
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by BrightCar: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
witty tezzy:
You just spoke my whole mind & worryin enof while we av bn less capable of turnin our warris to kuwaits, we r provin our capability in trnsformin d northeast into Syria, Afghanistan e.t.c
I AGREE WITH U, BUT THE EMPHASIS THE PROFESSOR IS TRYING TO MAKE HERE IS THE LEVEL OF UNDERDEVELOPMENT AND ANTI-DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITIES BEEN PERPETUATED UNDER THE SUPPORT AND SUPERVISION OF NORTHERN ELITES IN THE NAME OF RELIGION. THIS IS IN GREAT COMPARISON TO THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIAN, NO BODY IS SAYING WHY HAS THE NORTH OR EVEN THE SOUTH NOT ATTAIN SUPERMODERNISATION TENDENCIES AS WE HAVE IN SAUDI, DUBAI, ABU-DHABI ETC. ITS A FOOD FOR THOUGHT. LET THIS BRILLIANT MINDS LIKE NUHU, RUFAI, SANISU, ETC HELP TO RE-ORIENTATE THE NORTHERN THINK-TANK TO WELL MEANING DEVELOPMENT OF THEIR STATES AND PEOPLE BY ESCHEWING RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND UNNECESSARY STRUGGLES THAT HAVE CAUSED GREAT BACKWARDNESS IN THE NORTH COMPARED TO THE SOUTH, OR IS'T UNTIL THEY BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BEFORE DEVELOPMENT CAN START?

1 Like

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by klax(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
God will bless this man so much. This was what I said some time ago here on NL that the silly Arewa Youth are so dumb and so darkened in brain that intead for them to asked their Goats so called Northern Elite or whatever that please come out here and tell us what have you people done for the North all this while you've ruled Nigeria?? But rather these idiots face GEJ and started blaming him for lack of education, lack of this and that in the North but this same animals called the North can placed down 50Million Naira seeking the head of SSS boss for attacking Boko Haram and yet many schools have no roof, no good road, no good hospital etc its a shame.
Long time I had lost my respect for the North honestly Long, Long, Long time.

Look at Ribadu and Elrufai the most disgraceful of all who claimed to be educated and yet still sleeping in the jungle of religious madness and intigating everything against GEJ as if Tafawa Balewa, Murtala, Shagari, IBB, Abdulsalam, Abacha, Yar' adua are they not all from the North and yet its the worst region in any part of Nigeria a living hell on Earth and yet they are not ashame of themselves and to cap it all they began romancing with terrorist and Sharia, the truth is a foolish man will always be a foolish man no matter what The North are the biggest fool of all time.

The North rule for nearly 40 years as PM or President all together AND till date they have the best Ministerial portfolio of any goverment ever rule in Nigeria, the best ambassadoral position, the best political appointment, The highest sit of Oil Portfolio, best Millitary appointment, Best Police appointment, Custom they took the best, Oil and Gas the best position, a while ago even in education they were given a favourable quota above any other region please for goodness what has these God forsaken cursed people do with all these plum opportunity?? Absolutely Nothing!!!! all they want is to rule and to rule that is all and behave like a "descendant of God cursed race on Earth" its a shame indeed they should go and bury their heads in shame. Silly thingss.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Ayoobscom(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Very illogical thinking,what a daft way to expose even a professor can still be illiterate.

If you blame Islam for backwardness in the Northern Nigeria and the same vein praise Islam for development in Dubai anco,then it shows your reasoning is indefensibly faulty..

A religion that foster human welfare,peace and harmony cannot be reduced to your imbecilic insinuation

4 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
dharamanil: . The places u mentioned in Nigeria, are the same places suffering from unfair distribution or allocation of federal cake becos the moslem elites were in charge.
Man, somebody tells me Bayelsa state alone gets about what 5 northern states get. On the contrary the northern governors & leaders should be commended for providing infrastructure with what they're getting.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by delawsay: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
In as much as I agree with our prof but the truth is that the problem of the north like any other geo-political zones is beyond the individual that u mentioned. Nigeria as a whole needs people with political will and strong mind to make nigeria a new society. Prof you can as well come home and join the good hands to lift up this country.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
ifebosco: sharap truth be told
the hole country is suffering but the not is in the state of calamity,tell your self the truth and stop living in denial

1. I'm sure you meant "the WHOLE country".
2. 'NORTH' isn't same as "not".

How wise would it have been for me to blame the practice of Christianity in the southern Nigeria for the predicament of your rotten expression? Stop thinking like the bigot 'prof' dude.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
The comments thus far shows that BOKO HARAM members has heavy presence here on NAIRALAND.
(1) Which part of the country has more of the BLIND, DEAF, DUMB, CRIPPLE, and all other sorts of unimaginable diseases?
(2) Which part of the country has the lowest WAEC and JAMB registration statistics?
(3) Which part of the country has the highest number of CAREER BEGGARS?
(4) Which part of the country starts killing their fellow country men when something happens thousands of miles away.
(5) Which part of the country has ruined the country for 38yrs.
(6) Which part of the country has the BORN-TO-RUIN MENTALITY.
(7) Which part of the country will you have 13yrs old girl getting married(VVF germinator).
(cool Which part of ............mehn! the list can run to infinity, yet TERRORISTS here are already comparing North with South.
THE PROF WAS 100% ON POINT. IF YOU HATE WHAT HE SAID GO THROW SOME MORE BOMBS IN YOUR ALREADY DEVASTATED BACKYARD. TRUTH IS THE BITTEREST THING A NORTHER'S TONGUE KNOWS.
Oya NAIRALAND BOKOHARAM MEMBERS feel free to attack only nothing but my monicker, while the truh stares you all in the face. BLOODY BLOOD SUCKERs.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Bright4(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tell them oooo... coz i see no reasons they keep closing their eyes from beautiful light(Development).
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
POPE II: Yoruba this doesn't concern you, let the northerners on Nl answer, or are Yoruba already northerners? Am I missing something?
There are Yorubas in the north; Kwara and Kogi. Prof Adesanmi himself is from Kogi.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
klax: God will bless this man so much. This was what I said some time ago here on NL that the silly Arewa Youth are so dumb and so darkened in brain that intead for them to asked their Goats so called Northern Elite or whatever that please come out here and tell us what have you people done for the North all this while you've ruled Nigeria?? But rather these idiots face GEJ and started blaming him for lack of education, lack of this and that in the North but this same animals called the North can placed down 50Million Naira seeking the head of SSS boss for attacking Boko Haram and yet many schools have no roof, no good road, no good hospital etc its a shame.
Long time I had lost my respect for the North honestly Long, Long, Long time.

Look at Ribadu and Elrufai the most disgraceful of all who claimed to be educated and yet still sleeping in the jungle of religious madness and intigating everything against GEJ as if Tafawa Balewa, Murtala, Shagari, IBB, Abdulsalam, Abacha, Yar' adua are they not all from the North and yet its the worst region in any part of Nigeria a living hell on Earth and yet they are not ashame of themselves and to cap it all they began romancing with terrorist and Sharia, the truth is a foolish man will always be a foolish man no matter what The North are the biggest fool of all time.

The North rule for nearly 40 years as PM or President all together AND till date they have the best Ministerial portfolio of any goverment ever rule in Nigeria, the best ambassadoral position, the best political appointment, The highest sit of Oil Portfolio, best Millitary appointment, Best Police appointment, Custom they took the best, Oil and Gas the best position, a while ago even in education they were given a favourable quota above any other region please for goodness what has these God forsaken cursed people do with all these plum opportunity?? Absolutely Nothing!!!! all they want is to rule and to rule that is all and behave like a "descendant of God cursed race on Earth" its a shame indeed they should go and bury their heads in shame. Silly thingss.
MY MIND YOU JUST SPOKE.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by mranswer: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
The prof.actually raised some salient points in his write up but I think the issues he raised are neither peculiar to the north nor Islam.There is issue of underdevelopment in Nigeria generally .To me,I think breaking of beer bottles transcends the issue of development and should not be the focus or the basis of his write up as it appears to be.Yeah,the north is backward in terms of western oriented development principally because they were late to come into contact or rather,exposed to western values!But even our enlighten brothers from the south have their own shortcomings too[kidnapping,militancy,419,drug trafficking etc] And as someone of sound academic background,the prof.should be able to gauge the multiplier effect of this late contact with western civilization on the lives of the people from the region.I can discern traces of religious bigotry in his write up.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by skypopson(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
we all have our problems..we are all castigating ourselves for rising up to defend our various tribes & religions...the proff made his point instead of doing some soul searching we are pointing fingers..over 5million nigerian students have been at home since july..Imaging just 1million students taking to the streets to protest for better education,we would av been heard..and now we expect the hausa's to stand up to their corrupt leaders, when we cant even correct what affects us all..we all at fault..God bless Nigeria..God bless kwara..God bless Omu-aran
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by chucky234(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ayoobscom: Very illogical thinking,what a daft way to expose even a professor can still be illiterate.

If you blame Islam for backwardness in the Northern Nigeria and the same vein praise Islam for development in Dubai anco,then it shows your reasoning is indefensibly faulty..

A religion that foster human welfare,peace and harmony cannot be reduced to your imbecilic insinuation
Too many chronic void brains on NL, reading a passage is one thing understanding the message the passage is trying to convey is another.
I think you have serious problem with the latter, make sure you understand what a passage is saying before commenting to avoid ridiculing yourself in public as you just did.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Maxitest(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
malc619: The foolish Prof blames Islam for the backwardness of the North, then I wonder if he'll blame Christianity for the under-development and large scale poverty and illiteracy in Bayelsa state...
Can you see the reason why you continue to live behind time? instead of dealing with the subject matter, you are trying to go the normal way - diversionary war!

1 Like

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by lastmessenger: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
You cant bring development by breaking beer bottles,pushing for laws to legalise child marriage and killing in the name of religion.lets leave religious sentiments and use our God given sense to solve Nigerias problem

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Buddydogg(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
sagio09:
U're a big dump foooooool,hu 2ld u islam is categorically classified into "brands"?u're d types d@ don't even bother 2 go 2 worship houses 2 learn ur religion.Please go back 2 skul nd 2 ur so called church 2 learn more.DRUNKARD!!!
is qood to read sha.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by soderican(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dumb-ass shit-hole
malc619: The foolish Prof blames Islam for the backwardness of the North, then I wonder if he'll blame Christianity for the under-development and large scale poverty and illiteracy in Bayelsa state...
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
ndu_chucks: Attempting to hold Ribadu, Sanusi, and El-rufai responsible for a region's alleged "practise of a retrogressive brand of Islam" is silly, foolish, ignorant, racist, bigoted, and smacks of phobia of the "North".

You people should start your sermons by first holding Okonjo Iweala, Alao Akala, Aganga, and others responsible for the tithe gulping, and false prophesying type of Christianity we see in the South. Nonsense!!

Bro, no vex o. From my understanding, prof didn't blame any of those guys. He merely acknowledged them as great minds and enjoined them to try to enlighten the north.

True, the entire nation needs to heed that advice.I wish the prof was talking of my "state".

My friends and brothers from the north, south, east and west, please let's eschew tribalism and religion and embrace love, peace, patience and tolerance. Together we shall win. Stay blessed.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by ibnjarir(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Under fire frm who? Dr kperogi would called this prof. a highly credentialed ignorant like his compatriot GEJ -who claims that he obtained a Phd frm a certain university - because they are both symbols of mediocrity. We(northerners) knw he is hired by GEJ to do a hatchet job (just like prof Nwabueze) for him. We are waiting 4 him to tell us how much he had allocated to these individuals that he mentioned when they held sway as chief executive officers of some northern states. Abj was dubbed the 'fastest growing capital in the world' because of El-Rufai's efforts. All others he mentioned piloted(or some still piloting) the affairs of parastatals bar Shehu sani- head of a civil society group which receives no allocation frm government. Southern states that he didn't criticise their leaders are no match for those gulf nations.I will stay on the sideline watching promoters & supporters of mediocrity purring.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by DareBello(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
wesley80: Here lies the problem - Denial! Prof Adesanmi doesnt blame Islam, he blames the 'brand' of 'primitive and retrogressive' Islam being embraced in Northern Nigeria. The brand of Islam that still encourages the al majiri system, discourages immunization because everything from the West should be seen as perverse and encourages smashing of bottles of beer in predominant Christian areas. That brand of Islam my friend is what the professor blames for the backwardness of the North especially when contrasted with your ultra Islamic contemporaries in Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc as referenced by the Professor. If you learn to think clearly and critically I'll bet you'd realize you're the foolish one here.

The prof is attacking the Muslims in general. What has Lamido, El rufai and rest of Northern Elite has to do with this retrogressive he claimed to be talking about. Islam preaches Justice, Equality, fairness to every one. When in the history of Nigeria you ever heard Muslim President discussing about affairs of country in the Mosque? That is fairness that other religion don't have. ............i rest my case, because no matter the write up and proofs it will never open their blind eyes.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by oduaboy1: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
anonimi:

Awolowo and his UPN governors were a notable exception in the old Western region and the LOBOO states that were carved out of it with

- free, mass & COMPULSORY education for ALL children
- free primary HEALTH care coupled with
- agricultural and agro-allied industries and rural development while still
- building big infrastructures.

Unfortunately one cannot say the same of the band of PRETENDER progreTHIEVES holding sway in the region.
You are irredeemably daft and stuupid.
Moro'n this thread is about northeners and and not APC.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Adetula1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
read the write up again,bt this time with your brain in place.the prof did not in anyway blame Islam.he rather blamed personalities n individuals who refused to make their exposure to modern life reflect in their region.tell someone close to show you where the prof praised Saudi n the rest in the writeup.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by generaliy07(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
0lumide: He forgot to ask what brand of Christianity is being practiced in states like Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Cross er, Anambra, Imo, Aba that is not being practiced in USA, Venezuela, Norway, Sweden, Canada etc..

I hate hypocrisy with disgust! This prof sits his dumb asss in Canada and have the guts to talk?

Mehn shut up professor!! Let's see what brand of Christianity is being practiced in East West and South of the country that is not practiced in USA, Sweden, Norway, Venezuela etc..

Fuckiing paid hack talking like he is an intellectual. Granted that Sanusi is just a too fanatical to embrace modernity which may topple his chances of emir or whatever, Sanusi has contributed to Nigeria more than this loud mouthed fake intellectual prof. Who da fuk is he?

A prof in English? lmao!!!! Negro please!! The problem is nation wide and the iddiotic prof is suppose to ask what brand of Xtianity and Islam re Nigerians practicing that is not practiced elsewhere in the world. He didnt mention Yoruba Muslim states and others.

If he is so smart, why are his ideologies not reflected in Nigerian society? Oh yeah bittchh nigga took the easy way out and became a Canadian instead of fighting for change in Nigeria.

We don't need your opinion prof, stay in Canada and die a foreigner! foool

How on earth did you get those likes?,shows how folly attracts while wisdom repels certain folks
Now listen,Pius Adesanmi is someone i follow ardently on facebook and other media,he isn't a 'Canadian' as you say,and he has more Nigerian content that your broke a.s.s.,he talks the normal street language same way as an aboki upnorth and the guy in ajegunle.

He is always objective,and he frequents home,despite his very busy schedule,addresing the political class as well as the populace

Before you tweet,google!
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by TechWalker007: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
When you read through the posts of most Northerners here, you almost certainly agree with the prof. If not for his salient points, from reading the posts on this thread.

Why must the immediate response of supposed educated people be e-violence?

Speaks a lot why they would do same in real life situation. If the educated ones become violent and abusive with the slightest provocation what will the almajiris do?

Isn't that one of the points the prof is stating?
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by possibilita(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
0lumide: He forgot to ask what brand of Christianity is being practiced in states like Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Cross er, Anambra, Imo, Aba that is not being practiced in USA, Venezuela, Norway, Sweden, Canada etc..

I hate hypocrisy with disgust! This prof sits his dumb asss in Canada and have the guts to talk?

Mehn shut up professor!! Let's see what brand of Christianity is being practiced in East West and South of the country that is not practiced in USA, Sweden, Norway, Venezuela etc..

Fuckiing paid hack talking like he is an intellectual. Granted that Sanusi is just a too fanatical to embrace modernity which may topple his chances of emir or whatever, Sanusi has contributed to Nigeria more than this loud mouthed fake intellectual prof. Who da fuk is he?

A prof in English? lmao!!!! Negro please!! The problem is nation wide and the iddiotic prof is suppose to ask what brand of Xtianity and Islam re Nigerians practicing that is not practiced elsewhere in the world. He didnt mention Yoruba Muslim states and others.

If he is so smart, why are his ideologies not reflected in Nigerian society? Oh yeah bittchh nigga took the easy way out and became a Canadian instead of fighting for change in Nigeria.

We don't need your opinion prof, stay in Canada and die a foreigner! foool
its unbelievable that some ppl are dull beyond human imagination,Read the post very well and you will understand that the prof is not blaming religion unlike you.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by slimfit1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
fiizznation: hear dis swine. And which power does lagos give any state in the north ? Mehn I hav always told many folks that majority of the so-called educated elites in the south r mere educated illiterates. Hav u ever heard of shiroro hydro station or the kainji hydro station which generates power to almost every state in nigeria!!! Kai

I no the full story of that deem dam. Part of it was built during obj's tenure no hausa person has ever built a power plant in Nigeria. The dams were built with state funds so go and seat down I know what I'm saying. The gas power plant in lagos is a private or company business that was supposed to power just lagos.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
The Prof's logic is warped. The north has been in peace for centuries with a brand of Islam called the Tijjaniyya. It's the brand practised in those places he mentioned that has brought all the problems in the north. Boko Haram is an offshoot of Sunni/Izala; a Saudi, Kuwait, UAE brand. Infact, they're the main breeders & sponsors of terrorism in the world. Brand-wise, those places won't qualify as examples. As for Sanusi & CO., - Chicago's dev. & Hawaii's seeming quietness cannot be because of Obama.
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by safarigirl(f): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
mmi-mahbub:

Mrs.Ignoramus..... why are you tryna separate USA,Sweden, Norway from Christianity when issues of racism and wicked acts arise? But thesame person hell bent on clinging any crime, underdevelopment or social vices to the North and Islam in particular?
Does any Northerner gives a damn about categorizing militancy, kidnapping, rapping, extra judicial barbaric killings, yahoo-yahoo, prostitution, immorality, disrespect to Christianity? Double standards!!
You are just hating and we will never be down.
I wasn't speaking on the topic, just correcting a flawed notion, hence, the reason I mentioned the likes of Brazil and Italy who practice Christianity and are developed. Nigeria's problems go beyond religion, but as far as northern Nigeria is concerned, religion is what has kept them in the jungle, or rather the mis-interpretation of it. For a region that has produced IBB, Buhari and Gowon(he isn't Muslim sef) to name a few, their state of poverty is appalling when compared to the South especially as they didn't have to be built from scratch with little or nothing as was the case of the SS/SE who till today have little or no presence of the FG
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nightshift: It's not just a northern problem, but a reflective indictment of Nigeria's elites. The backwardness might be more visible in the North, but where is Dubai, Abu- Dabi or Riyadh in our southern oil cities of Port Harcourt, Uyo and Warri?
We have been lacking pragmatic political leaders in Nigeria since independence, especially at the centre.
I think the emphasis is on Islam not oil
Re: Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Some of you just say sh1t to satisfy your ego. Tell us what makes Sanusi a "foremost jihadist". What an id1ot you are!
*ISLAMIC BANKIN* nosence !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center / President Buhari Worshiped At Al-Nabawi Mosque In Medina (Pics/Video) / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.