Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Re; Why Should I Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re; Why Should I Get Married? (6517 Views)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re; Why Should I Get Married? by dudu19(m): 12:10am On Jul 28, 2008
What security is there for men in marriage?
If I cheat on my wife, she gets half my shit.
If she cheats on me, she still gets half my shit.
Why the Bleep should i get married?
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2008
Nothing wrong in remaining single for life.
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2008
why are you so negative about marriage, you need to look on the bright side for once grin

nothing is perfect, definately not marriage, that's why effort and cooperation is needed  lipsrsealed

nobody is forcing you to get married lipsrsealed
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Gabry(f): 2:13am On Jul 28, 2008
@Topic

If you dont feel like getting married, than dont. Why force yourself?

For me, when a person have decided to get married, that means the person really loves that other person and would want to spend the rest of their lives together and share the equal burden. So if you have found that someone where you would want to share your burdens with and to live your life with that person, than you are ready to get married.
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by HRhotness(f): 2:16am On Jul 28, 2008
Ideally u shd get married for companionship. . .
the idea is to share ur life with another, build a home and raise a family together. someone who u can share ur joys, pains and trials with. . .

Unfortunately it isnt an ideal world, so U DO NOT HAVE TO GET MARRIED!
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by NegroNtns(m): 5:05am On Jul 28, 2008
Why the mess should i get married?

Dudu,

The posessions of matrimony are held jointly. It is not your shit, neither is it her's, it is a legacy, an investment to be passed on to the offsprings. It is to your best benefit to share it with her. If you do not share it with this rightful owner, the unrightful owners _ those that you are cheating with behind her back_ will ultimately disposess you of it. You will be left shitless! cool
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Akinagirl(f): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2008
Agreed.
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Gonorrhea(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2008
u really dont have to get married dude, do u?
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by syren: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2008
@ Post

No one is forcing you.
If your so worried about your money find a woman that will sign a prenup.
You seem very pessimistic, thinking of cheating, what of all the good that comes with it that's if you find the right person of course. grin  undecided
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by candylips(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2008
because you are a d1ck head thats why .
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Gonorrhea(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2008
candylips:

because you are a d1ck head thats why .

i think he his truely!!
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by ladybam(f): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ poster

Good enough, there is no must for marriage. so . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by ladybam(f): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
lady bam:

@ poster

Good enough, there is no must for marriage. so . . . . . . . . . . . . .
[/quote

]so. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Lucky You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Nautillus(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
Dude. . . . come and marry the chic in Naija. . . .

If you cheat oh her . . . .she complains . . . .her family will calm her down and bring her back

If it happens again . . . . and she complains . . . .You can marry a second wife after her to calm her down

If she cheats on you and you catch her in the act . . .You can throw her out and marry someone else

& the beauty of all this is that . . . . in all the above situation . . . .You dont HAVE TO PART WITH A DIME . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Gamine(f): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
Mr man, abeg no get married ooh

Before you go go life imprisonment

becos the woman wey go follow u enter, ehen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by princessk1: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
Nautillus:

If you cheat oh her . . . .she complains . . . .her family will calm her down and bring her back

If it happens again . . . . and she complains . . . .You can marry a second wife after her to calm her down

If she cheats on you and you catch her in the act . . .You can throw her out and marry someone else

& the beauty of all this is that . . . . in all the above situation . . . .You don't HAVE TO PART WITH A DIME . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

thats mean.
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by sistawoman: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2008
Nautillus:

& the beauty of all this is that . . . . in all the above situation . . . .You don't HAVE TO PART WITH A DIME . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Is this true?
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by AEjiro(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
Is this true?

Very true. So we dont ve fraudster wanting to marry a guy becos of alimony and sharing of properties but if dey feel sometin for u. This is Africa way of life. A man marrying just one woman is out of love (especially in ma place where bride price is cheap).
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by eldee(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2008
dudu19:

I feel your pain, the heart of a woman might be desperately wicked
Get a good lawyer, fight for child custody . . . you'll be better off

syren:

You seem very pessimistic, thinking of cheating, what of all the good that comes with it that's if you find the right person of course. grin undecided
When you get home insurance, you're not hoping the house burns down, are you? tongue
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by princessk1: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
sistawoman:

Is this true?

unfortunately yes for those who dont go to the registry as must churches are not registered so wedding in churches are deemed traditional.
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by rampant(f): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
sistawoman:

Is this true?

nothing but the hard truth
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
Nautillus:

Pathetic but true.
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Nautillus(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
Its not that i'm mean ok . . . just had to say it as it is . . . didn't mean to hurt nobody . . . cry cry cry cry
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by doe82: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
Nautillus:

\

This forum ll never seize to amaze me!!
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by syren: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hi doe82 grin

how r u? Nice 2 see u online again.
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2008

In fact dude marriage is all about us! cheesy wink grin
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by doe82: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
syren:

Hi doe82 grin

how r u? Nice 2 see u online again.

I m good,How was ur w/end, ope u had enough rest and fun.real nice to meet u
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by syren: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2008
doe82:

I m good,How was your w/end, ope u had enough rest and fun.real nice to meet u

Lol, i'm feeling better now atleast and had some fun 2.

Did you get the correct email address?
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by Pataki: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ Poster,

You have no reason to get married.

Good luck to you.
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by doe82: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2008
syren:

Lol, i'm feeling better now atleast and had some fun 2.
Good to hear!u know in life we need to take 1 step at a time to keep our head up.
Its a new,dont forget to slow down once in a while

syren:

Did you get the correct email address?

Yeah i did,but ve not really send u a mail,having issues with my internet configuration.Cant even log on to massenger now, its that bad
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by syren: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2008
doe82:

Good to hear!u know in life we need to take 1 step at a time to keep our head up.
Its a new,don't forget to slow down once in a while

I know but if you slow down you get left behind, I always like to stay one step ahead y'kno

doe82:

Yeah i did,but ve not really send u a mail,having issues with my internet configuration.Cant even log on to massenger now, its that bad

oh, that bad huh? undecided That's ok technology can be a pain sometimes, i kno.
Re: Re; Why Should I Get Married? by doe82: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
syren:

I know but if you slow down you get left behind, I always like to stay one step ahead y'kno

Yes!its good to alwways b 1 step ahead but u dont achieve that these days only by working hard.U get there faster by working intelligently,this way u achive more result with less effort.I m sure u agree with me

syren:

oh, that bad huh? undecided That's ok technology can be a pain sometimes, i kno.

A real pain but i ll get it over with,iits just time,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? / Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips! / Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.