Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage (1994 Views)

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. / You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? / Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Laibankz: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2008
Hi guys
Firstly i thanks God for this Nairaland of a thing because various opinions has really helped me in taking decisions.

Recently i have an issue at hand and i don't know the best means on how to solve it. I met this lady through this text a pal of a thing(text CHAT to 3900). We had a brief chat and later lost contact. Months later she called and re-introduced herself. I welcomed her warmly and started chatting again. We exchanged phone numbers and started calling eachother. Till now we haven't met but we both have an idea of how we look like through pictures. Before i had this high taste for pretty girls but now i have chosen to go for the less pretty but presentable ones.To my suprise i found myself falling in love and started talking about marriage to her and i think she is showing some interests. With the little chats and phone conversations we've had, i think she's good and she portrayed herself to be a focused and ambitious type. Now my questions are
1. Am i taking a big risk and what will the outcome be like?
2.What if i dont like her physical appearance?because at times pictures can be decieving
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by benincitys(f): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2008
why will you want to marry a girl you don't know?

1 Like

Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Laibankz: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2008
Thats the question i keep asking myself. But seriously i just found myself falling in love maybe its because she calls at the right time and ask the right question, am very confused.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Gonorrhea(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2008
@poster

shuooo?!!

you guys must be stark raving lunatics who havnt got a fucking clue!!
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by denrele: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2008
well i must tell you learning to know yourself , love yourslf and appreciate yourself will help you to know how to make life's hard decisions. You can know that by getting my e-book YOUR BEST LIFE EVER!!! from my address opeabod@yahoo.com
also whenyou know yourself you will be able to win in your decisions, if you don't love yourself you cannot appreciably love another person. there is no other way than to have at least 8months courtship period with anyone you will like to marry. time has a way of showing you almost 90% of the qualities of the person so you can really vouch for the person you want to marty no matter how warm she may seem. she's from a different background from you and you therefore need to search her out.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Raimond(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2008
It`s rather early to be `talking` marriage with someone u don`t know (Beleive me u don`t know her).

Feeling the butterflies, doesn`t mean love men,
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Laibankz: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2008
@derenle
Thanks for the reply.
am 24 and i have got great prospect in life. i presently work and am confortable same as the lady.
i dont want to get married soon but i only wanted her to know that am in for a serious relationship.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by lidbb2(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2008
@poster
na so marraige dey hungry you
how you go dey talk marraige with person wey u never see before.
una just talk for phone exchange pictures and u don fall in love begin talk marraige.
flowrate dey high well well when una dey talk for phone.maybe na dat one intoxicate you.
u bypass relationship talk just jump straight to marraige!!!!
this one get as e be o.
i go advise you make you cool down,come reactivate your oblangata.
meet am first a few times,then decide whether na person wey u fit have relationship with.
if she meet ur criteria,then be her boyfriend for some time see if she be wife material,
if she pass level 2,then start to dey think of marraige.
make u chill o, marraige no easy like u dey think.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Raimond(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2008
U didn`t tell us if you both were in the same town.If you are, you`ll need to actually meet the lady in person and date properly,i mean find out if she`s wortth you ice, and vice versa.

Good luck!!
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by HRhotness(f): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2008
Its obviously her personality u r inlove with, completely possible and not a bad thing at all

u can talk marriage if u want, just as long as u dont force issues,
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by PHILEOLOVE(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2008
PLS KINDLY MEET THE LADY IN PERSON B4 U GO ON,PHONE/CHAT IS NOT THE BEST,LOVE IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER-DISCUSS.
THANKS
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Nautillus(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2008
Dude,

How can you begin to think of spending the rest of your life with someone you havent EVEN MET before?? ? ? ? ?
Nough said . . . .get to meet her first IN PERSON and take it from there ok. angry angry angry
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by ladybam(f): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ poster

goodluck to ya. wink
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by izeek(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
@post

i wud never support proposing to some1 u have never met.

u will not know the true attitude of an individual until u have experienced true life situations together. \

let me ask u, what major decisions have u both made together to prompt u to taking these steps.

do u know her medical history?

have u met and studied the kinda family she is from?

wud she fulfill ur vision of a life partner?

there are alot of things phones cant answer.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by benincitys(f): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2008
24 you are still young take it easy marrage is not a child play
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by iice(f): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2008
Do what you think is best undecided
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Pataki: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ Poster,

Why dont you wait till you meet her in person. You are getting too hasty for yourself. You guys simply call eachother on the phone, and you are already talking of marriage with her. You do not even know her mental state of mind, physical health and other stuffs about her.

You are taking a terrible risk man.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by chika98: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2008
You can never get to know someone fully and wholly. People date for years and shit still pops up from the blue that they didn't know about each other before. Do what's in your head and heart.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by HCH3COO: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
Congrats!!! grin cheesy grin I guess it only takes 2 hours for some people . tongue
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by chika98: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
lol 2 hours lol
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by ikamefa(f): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

Congrats!!! grin cheesy grin I guess it only takes 2 hours for some people . tongue

hahahahah i don laff die grin

@ topic follow your heart !

if she is what you want go for it
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by doyin13(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2008
ikamefa:

hahahahah i don laff die grin

@ topic follow your heart !

if she is what you want go for it

e be like say you don dey go soft for your old age tongue tongue
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by ikamefa(f): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2008
doyin13:

e be like say you don dey go soft for your old age tongue tongue

oginni ? angry angry angry angry

one mans meat is another s  poison!, prehistoricness has nuttin to do with it  cheesy
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by chamotex(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2008
oh boy, which kain loff be dat

wake up ma guy and shine ur eyes now

Romeo and Juliet sef, they see each other b4 they start to dey love cheesy

Even Cinderella and Prince Charming

u cannot continue like this oo
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by dreeldee: 1:31am On Jul 29, 2008
shocked shocked kuuluu down, if you rush in through the door, you are definitely gonna jump out through the window grin, remember it's a lifetime contract so you've to be sure of what you're signing first. cool
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by TOYOSI20(f): 1:34am On Jul 29, 2008
Ehnnnnnnnnnnn, talking marriage doesn't mean u folks r bout 2 get married, doest it, . . . . .or doesn't it?

. . . . . . . . . now I'm really confused embarassed
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 1:44am On Jul 29, 2008
@ Poster

Go for it.

Every marriage is a risk.

Just get your self an iron clad PRE-NUPT and you'll be fine.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by onyinye2(f): 1:45am On Jul 29, 2008
will you quiet all this jive about pre nupts.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 1:50am On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

will you quiet all this jive about pre nupts.

Why are you so scared of this our God-given insurance against heart-break.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Joseph6(m): 1:53am On Jul 29, 2008
first of all i hope u've seen her in person asin she's complete then next i hope u 2 have had sex, very important unless u wanna end up with a someone who's sexually dysfunctional then 3rdly if u meet the first and second requirement why wait?
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 29, 2008
Error!!!! shocked
You've not met her and you're talking marriage? Pictures can be very decieving, why dont you look around you for a girl you truly love and at least can see and touch? At 24 you probably need a few more yrs to meet other pple before you make up ur mind.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by onyekang1(f): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ poster
am so sure u'r such a joker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. / Chop Chop Love / Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.