Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage (1993 Views)

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. / You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? / Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Gamine(f): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
@Poster

if you dont have mental constipation

then you dont have a brain
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by HCH3COO: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
is this what you're being taught in school, gamine?
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Gamine(f): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
Wetin dey do u sef.
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by IMCCN(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
This is the kind of situation whereby an Ibo man will tell you: [b]nwayo-nwayo! [/b]It could be for real but be doubly sure the fantasy element is cleared off!
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Laibankz: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2008
@Gemine

y d insult i only asked for a polite opinion and advise.
i only found myself in that situation datz y i presented it
so if u havent go anything to say please log off and find somthing else to do ok
Re: We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage by Gabry(f): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2008
Poster,
I would suggest that you dont jump into conclusion. Take your time in getting to know her and make the effort to go and see her face to face if you really like her. And then she would go and visit you after that if the feeling is mutual.

Never ever rush into marriage so quickly. Its not wrong to talk about it but take one step at a time. Cause if you rush it, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Remember, stay truthful to yourself and to your partner and it will eventually work out for the better. Good luck and all the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Year Marriage Ultimatum! / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : / For Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.