Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] (117274 Views)

The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) / Gone Like The Wind. / Teenage Negligence: The Genesis Of Nigeria Crises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mr. Logan would later discover that a bond had been formed between Alexius and George at the bank of the river. This bond somewhat connected both their life forces. This had both good and bad with it. For one, this means that they could buy Alexius more time since he could now share essence with George who seemed best fit to carry on amongst their whole lot but on the bad side, it would be a drain on him seeing he was so young and also, in the creation of a bond a platonic stream was created which could be the portal for manipulation of they both and if misused could lead to death. Mr. Logan though took extra measures using spells from the bloodied scroll; a scroll that contained some deep rooted magic not meant for leisure use but he knew it was worth it. They couldn't risk allowing just anyone see the aura which was now glowing ever so well. With his spells he had been able to cloak them just sufficiently but they were not so stable and he could only hope no one pries deep but what was the chance of meeting someone who could possess such prying visions. The probability was insignificant. But still he wondered but wouldn't ask how the bond had been created. Two ways were known; one through blood and the other was through a deep emotional bonding. His best bet was the later although with George you couldn't be perfect with predictions. He could only pray that whatever they did wouldn't get them and him especially into more troubles.

George had held unto the orb and even in his unconscious state had held onto it tightly amidst several futile attempts to retrieve it. When he awoke, he stroke it and shook it.

"Alexius, can you hear me?"

There was some whistling and he knew it was Alexius' way of showing he way still there. He sighed dropping the orb into his pocket. That was going to suffice for now. So long as he heard those whistling, he knew there was still hope.

As they continued their journey, George explained to Mr. Logan how he had read about the blood line prophecy that had occurred in the very place they were treading and how a powerful magician of the lineage of the first magi generation had construed a spell killing all the horses that the Renarinos had brought against them in a battle that saw many dead. The spell had been a last resort seeing that his people were being increasingly depleted by the men whose horses had given them extra advantages. The field had been tagged the blood line massacre because it the blood of the horses had been drawn and used to fuel the rage of Debalia's warriors.

Mr. Logan though wondered how such information had eluded him and how George had gotten to know about such an information. He knew it hadn't been in any of the books he had given to him. When he asked, George told him it he had seen it in one of the books refusing to be specific that he had actually read about it recently in the hidden room behind the wardrobe and in the X-rated region. Though George wondered how a spell that had been cast over five centuries ago was still potent by this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by rockhillz(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2015
**Rockhillz smiles**.....why ,pabon posted ...keep it up brother.... u still da BOOM....
#MoM
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2015
The leaves rustled as he walked down the path. All around the little creatures, mice and squirrels scurried hurriedly out of his way as though he was terror and yes he was with the way he walked culturing the motion of the wind to be in tandem with his strides, even the leaves hanging down from towering branches stopped swaying when he walked pass till he was far gone like royal guards careful not to make the mistake that could see their head severed and fed to the wolves. He had an air of eagerness indifferent to his black robe dragging along the withered leaves that laid on the floor of the forest leading to the castle. An air of danger loomed as he increased his pace. A few metres ahead, a snake slithered in the dust.

"Invalidus!"

The slithering stopped and the creature stopped gliding on its belly. It stretched and in a matter of split seconds, it had dried off assuming a state of stillness, lifeless.

Evil

He wouldn't say killing snakes were bad but the manner in which this had been done was as cruel as he could imagine. He wondered what ran in this man's veins, what color his blood was; red or black?

He noticed that he had a labored breathing like he was nursing some respiratory ailment or perhaps he was tensed. But what could he be so tense about.

From his vintage position, he couldn't exactly see the man's face especially as he had his hood covering his head. He knew that whatever this man had to do, it wasn't going to produce good news.

They soon reached the clearing and he knew now where he was headed; a castle that was fast decaying from abandon. Weeds had grown and climbers had found support laddered on its walls.
His curiosity was heightened with the strange notion rising at the back of his mind that he knew this place. When he got to the castle, he performed some sort of spell.

"Sansum alorahina victus expeliadis hoverin funlis toshe. Runna lis von hox lakrima vicus en vicus

Rolacerx vengus le encryptus tus ale tus ganas
Ab initio, ab finishe among ascente"

The moment he stopped chanting, a mist-like encystment rolled off and the man proceeded towards the door.

"Aperi portam!"

The door knob turned and gave way for him. He pushed his way and snapping his fingers, he conjured a light. It revealed a very long passage with different bends but this man seemed to know exactly where he was headed.

He definitely must be used to this castle or might have lived here.

He took many turns, some to the left and some the right and then they came to a hall that stank of decaying mint and myrrh. The man smirked as he walked down the long hall which must have taken about five minutes to walk through end to end and finally came to a door.

"Aperi portam!"

The door didn't bulge. He spelled again but still there was no response.
The man cursed aloud.

"Open up stupid!"

He tried again.

"Alahomora!"

Still it wouldn't give way.

"You leave me no option then."

He opened his palm and directed his energy at the door.

"Damnatio!"

Still it didn't work. This made him angry and he sprang to the door and tried to force his way in when he was suddenly flung away. He hit his head against the roofing and was then thrown against the wall. He winched in pain as he tried to get up. George wanted to laugh out loud but he muffled the sound letting out a faint squeal. The man seemed to take note as he quickly turned in George's direction and headed towards him. He could only make out his eyes for they were crimson red. He quaked with fear and as the man reached him to take a hold of his shirt, he let out a deafening scream.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2015
rockhillz:
**Rockhillz smiles**.....why ,pabon posted ...keep it up brother.... u still da BOOM....
#MoM

Lol!
I'm still here and I'll try my best to update regularly now that I have some time.

#MadeOfMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Afz9095(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2015
u re doing a very gud job bt pls try 2 proof read ur updates B4 postin cos dere re some typin error in it... #MADE OF MORE
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by HENSEXIE(f): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ks 4 d update PABON,but pls we nid mooree.G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ job dear
#Madeofmore
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Afz9095:
u re doing a very gud job bt pls try 2 proof read ur updates B4 postin cos dere re some typin error in it... #MADE OF MORE

Ok. Please kindly point them out to me. Your correction has been noted.
Thanks.

#MadeOfMore!!!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
HENSEXIE:
Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ks 4 d update PABON,but pls we nid mooree.G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ job dear
#Madeofmore

Thanks dear. I shall try, I shall try.

#MadeOfMore
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
His bottom hit the floor with a bang and he picked himself up hurriedly. He looked around in a sort of bemused confusion.

How had he managed to crash through a roof and damn, where was he?

He didn't know and he didn't wait for the answer to come. He knew he had to hurry up and get out but for what reason he couldn't exactly place it. Still, he ran bursting through the ruins. His shorts now badly torn with the dust rising as he ran. Damn! He wished he could be faster. His heart had doubled its beats like drummers nearing the end of an enthusiastic display of some well rehearsed exhibition, the climax. God, why couldn't he be faster?

He got to the lobby and out in the open. Several bodies laid sprawled on the floor, their eyes gazing at the sky, forever. He paused to look at one of them. It was that of a woman. The semblance, the look. He tried racking his brain but it wouldn't kick start and as he didn't have enough time, he turned away from her and kept on running. A pain was brewing now on his knew cap and they felt like his lower leg were about to be pulled out of its socket. He ran still occasionally having to duck low to avoid stray rays of spells that had come flying his way. All around men, all sizes, skinny, fatty, all well clad in armors of some sort of thickly woven material which he suspected had been enchanted to resist magic. They stood one against one involved in some sort of duel. It was a sight he hadn't seen before for what sort of war was fought with both steel and magic?

He ran and stopped just short of falling in a ditch. He looked around to see if there was another way he could take. There seemed no way. Just then, he heard a body drop to the ground. He hoped to God that he hadn't been seen. He had to jump over the ditch, he had to. He moved back a little and muttered all the momentum he could for a jump of this magnitude.

"You there. Turn around!"

He stopped in his thrust, his heart following rhythmically. He hoped with everything that he wasn't the one being referred to. He heard the sound of metal being wiped and he knew that whoever it was had just killed someone and had just withdrawn his blade from the body which he presumed must be dead now. He wished that the sword wasn't now aimed at him.

"Didn't you hear me. Turn around or I hack your little frame into nothingness."

That had got to be him. Oh, damn! He was doomed!

"Where were you heading for?"

"Ahem...I was...I really don't know!"

"You were in such a haste and you say you have no idea?"

He looked at him with a look so mean that he would make Manterror appear like an angel.

Something was beginning to click.
The armor.

The design.

It looked so much like the ones he had usually seen the knights wear. Black cotton woven tops covered by a brazen mesh of some metal copper with green shoulder hand core. The only difference being a golden rim was missing where it would have been in the hem of the robe.

"Who are you guys and what's going on here?"

"Who we are? You don't know. You really think I'm that stupi.d to fall for your silly attempt to dissuade me from preventing your mission. I'm no fool. I know they'd want to use someone we wouldn't suspect; a little boy"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I swear it to you."

"What's in your pocket then?"

Suddenly, he felt his pocket heave. Like something had been dumped into it. It bulged and he wondered what was happening. He slowly dipped his hand in and brought out a rather small but heavy box.

"Open it."

He didn't know why but knew he shouldn't open it and his mind began working ways he could avoid doing so. He brought his hand to the seal and traced the lock but then stopped.

"I'm not so sure how to open it. Why don't you try?"

"You want to play with me. Open it now!" He was shouting now. George retorted.

"I said I'm can't open it. So if you're going to kill me you better do it now."

He did his best to shout back. He hoped he had done it right to conceal his intent.

He looked at George trying to discern if he was telling the truth or not. He slowly reached for the box and snatched it out of George's hand. He gave George one more look before bending to open it. He traced the seal around the lock and read the words.

"ORICEN AMORA TACTON VIX"

It snapped open and as he opened the box wider, he didn't expect it.

"Resvendron!"

A ray of spell shot into his chest and his kneel buckled down to a kneeling position. He tried fighting with his might but it was useless. The more he struggled, the more pain he felt. His arms and legs were cracking under him. He was being paralyzed, all his joints locking until he fell to the ground, his eyes fastened on George who walked close to where he laid to pick up the box.

"Septum magnum!"

He was already about scooping it into his hand when something like a glass shielded him. He tried reaching further but met a blockage. He heard footsteps edging closer. He wondered what was happening. The legs were big and the under portion of the robe had blood stains on them. He had seen this before. He looked further up as the figure came closer and as he bent to pick the key, he saw his face. A twin shock went down his body entwined making the effect double. It was Manterror. He saw the shock on the boy's face and wondered why. He didn't have time though and quickly turned to go.

"I'll come back for you!"

He looked at the warrior still motionless on the ground and directed a spell at him.

"Invalidus!"

He twitched uncontrollably and in split seconds was motionless, dead.

He rushed ahead and with a quick spell conjured a bridge across the ditch and crossed through not once looking back. Though George tried hard to release himself, he couldn't. He mustered all his will but he felt useless as nothing seemed to work. He must have been there for twenty minutes or more, he couldn't tell when suddenly, he felt a surge of energy swim pass him. He knew then that something had happened. He found out that as the wind had blown past, the barrier had lifted. He ran as fast as he could and something at the back of his mind told him he was late. He ran faster and on getting to the grave yard found out that he'd been released already; the dark knight in the hand of the enemy.

"No, it can't be...No..."

He stopped crying and ran towards the castle and found that all the people he knew had been fighting for the greater good had been turned to mummies...

He fell to the ground crying...he was face to face with two mummies who bore resemblance to him. They were no doubt his parents. Manterror came close to the man and remove the crown from his head.

"Take that lad away. Don't harm him. He's coming with us!"

As the warrior proceeded to get him. He screamed out loud with an erring mixture of doom and failure. He had failed in his one single mission. He should have gotten to the dark knight first. He screamed again louder this time as two warriors held him up.

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
This update has been ready since morning but MTN network refused me connection.

Anyways, enjoy yourself..

Just one more day to go...its been God all the way!!!

#MadeOfMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by rockhillz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
**Folds my arm** ...waiting
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2015
rockhillz:
**Folds my arm** ...waiting
LoL. I'll update tomorrow ceteris paribus

#MadeOfMore!
So much more...
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 12:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Chapter Thirteen loading...

Features
*Bandits Attack *Desert of Lies *The duel *Theft
Stay tuned in...
#MadeOfMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 12:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Chapter Thirteen loading...

Features
*Bandits Attack *Desert of Lies *The duel *Theft
Stay tuned in...
#MadeOfMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Afz9095(m): 1:32am On Jan 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 PABON AND MY FELLOW FOLLOWER OF THIS GREAT STORY,MORE BLESSINGS
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by rockhillz(m): 3:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Afz9095:
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 PABON AND MY FELLOW FOLLOWER OF THIS GREAT STORY,MORE BLESSINGS
more and more blessing
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by DandyPearl(f): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year fellow followers .... Wish you all the bestest things 2016 have got to offer....Happy new year too Pabon. Great story. Keep it up.

#MadeOfMore#
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Afz9095:

Thanks so much. Wish you a fulfilling year. God will make you bigger.

#MadeOfMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
DandyPearl:
Happy new year fellow followers .... Wish you all the bestest things 2016 have got to offer....Happy new year too Pabon. Great story. Keep it up.

#MadeOfMore#

DandyPearl thanks so much. I'm wishing you a great time in 2016. May your best wishes come to fruition...
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'm so glad mhen!

I should have done this very early but MTN has made a new year resolution to frustrate me...God pass them sha.

Many thanks to donkross1 and Sageez for finding me worthy to be nominated literature person...you guyz rock (although I don't think I'm up to that standard yet...still you guys made my year when I saw your mentions)

You guys rock so much...this year for no make sense if to say una no enter am with me. Many thanks to God for counting us worthy to see the new year...

Many more for this new year...

Afz9095

DandyPearl

Rockhillz

Sageez

Hensexie

Essyprity

Olite93

Maggielovely

Essyprity

So much more I can't recall...thanks for coming all the way with me.

#MadeOfMore!!!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by HENSEXIE(f): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
thanks to donkross1 and Sageez for finding me worthy to be nominated literature person...you guyz rock (although I don't think I'm up to that standard yet...still you guys made my year when I saw your mentions)

You guys rock so much...this year for no make sense if to say una no enter am with me. Many thanks to God for counting us worthy to see the new year...

Afz9095

DandyPearl

Rockhillz

Sageez

Hensexie

Essyprity

Olite93

Maggielovely

Essyprity

#MadeOfMore!!!
[/quote]

Awww!!dats so swit of U̶̲̥̅̊,Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ks 4 †ђξ mention,wish U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ Ha̶̲̥̅ppγ̲̣̣̥ nu year,aπϑ d (bestest)of d best 2016 has 2 offer. grin
#MadeOfMore
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by olite93(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
pabon:

I'm so glad mhen!

I should have done this very early but MTN has made a new year resolution to frustrate me...God pass them sha.

Many thanks to donkross1 and Sageez for finding me worthy to be nominated literature person...you guyz rock (although I don't think I'm up to that standard yet...still you guys made my year when I saw your mentions)

Afz9095

DandyPearl

Rockhillz

Sageez

Hensexie

Essyprity

Olite93

Maggielovely

Essyprity

#MadeOfMore!!!
thnx 4 d recognitns. We de wt u.
#MadeOfMore#
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by HENSEXIE(f): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2016
olite93:

thnx 4 d recognitns. We de wt u.
#MadeOfMore#

@ Olite93 I see U̶̲̥̅̊ ooo wink,Ha̶̲̥̅ppγ̲̣̣̥ nu year 2 U̶̲̥̅̊. grin
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Chapter Thirteen

He was shaking violently and it took both the effort of Cordelia and Mr. Logan to hold him still.

"I failed, Mr. Logan, they trusted in me and I failed them!" Tears dropped down his cheek as he spoke and Cordelia wiped them off. She was feeling sympathy for him. It must have hurt him much to see his guardian in such a state. But he need not put the blame on himself. It wasn't as if they'd thought that anything like that could happen. There are stuffs you just can't plan for, can't anticipate. That's one of the mysteries of creature like the reason for the existence of those troublesome insects, the mosquitoes. Singing hateful songs that feels you with nothing but pure anger and disgust. You try to catch them and you're in for a ruby's cube challenge as they've got the best dodging skills . And as if that isn't annoying enough, they then go a step further and suck your blood when they feel you've gotten to the height of your hatred for them.
Bloody creatures.
Good for nothing.
She could still feel the itchy sensations, they had left swollen spots on her legs and she had sworn to kill as many as she could before they got to Ingord. But, how exactly and why did George feel responsible for their well being? If anything, it was they who should see to it that he gets to Ingord safe as he was just a boy and entirely new to strange occurrences like these.

"Its no fault of yours George. We all didn't see it coming. No one could have anticipated such."

"But I did! The key was placed in my care, my trust and all that was expected of me was to just get to the septum and released the dark knight but I failed!" Fresh tears came rolling down his cheek again. Her faced had the mixed look of confusion and amazement. She turned to her father.

"Did you hear that? Do you think he's getting mad?"

He shook his head.

"No, I don't."

He knew there was more to it. But how did the boy know. This was something that had happened years ago and had been erased from his memory. How was it possible that he remembered?

"Son, have you been having dreams?"

"Yes Mr. Logan and this was definitely looked real."

"Wow, my guess is that the connection between you and Alexius has opened a pathway for the sharing of memories. Memories that he had collected over the years and had kept hidden from you..."

"Hidden? Why would he hide them from me. He was supposed to be my guardian. What he does is reveal things to me and not conceal them?"

"Yeah. It is his duty show you things and he has being doing just that and if he has kept anything from you, I think he'd have a good reason for doing that."

George kept mute. There was wisdom in Mr. Logan's words. But, he wondered how much more information Alexius had kept from him.

"So, what do I do about these visions I've been having?"

"You speak as though you've had more than one!"

"Yeah, there was another dream where a man was trying to get inside a door in an abandoned castle?"

At this Mr. Logan got up and moved closer to him. He looked frightened which was strange because Mr. Logan was hardly ever so. He had always been as hard and bold as a city whose walls towered high and whose watchmen were always on alert.

"This castle you talk about. Was it painted?"

"It was, of white with a touch of blue and on in front of it was the statue of a lion."

Mr. Logan's mouth hung open but he quickly closed it on realization of himself. His mind began wandering and he didn't hear when George called him.

"Mr. Logan! Is there a problem?"

He came to his senses again and looked to George with a strangeness that George had never seen before on his face. It was as though he was seeing George for the first time. It was his time now to wonder if Mr. Logan still had all his brain tissues intact.

"I'm alright." Then he looked straight into George's eyes.
"Did he manage to get in?"
"No, he was kicked out and violently so. It appeared his magic was no match for the binding spell, whatever it was that had been used to seal that door."

He watched him ease a little. He had been afraid that he would snap any moment and begin pulling his clothes, the first step in a long journey on madness. He was glad he hadn't.

"Let's hope that he wouldn't try any sooner again. And let's hope to God that the magic holds longer still. So much depends on it."

George was confused.

"Mr. Logan, anything I need to know?"

"No, not yet. One thing is sure though. We have to get to Ingord as quickly as we can."

Then he turned to him again.

"This man. You didn't happen to see his face. Did you?"

"No, I didn't but he was the cruelest man I've ever seen. He killed with impunity!"

He tasted the disgust in his mouth and spat it out. He wished Mr. Logan would tell him more but knowing him he knew it was better not to probe further. It would be a futile attempt.

2 Likes

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Sageez(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
pabon:

I'm so glad mhen!

Afz9095

DandyPearl

Rockhillz

Sageez

Hensexie

Essyprity

Olite93

Maggielovely

Essyprity

#MadeOfMore!!!
you deserve it bro. #MadeOfMore
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by rockhillz(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
pabon:

I'm so glad mhen!

Afz9095

DandyPearl

Rockhillz

Sageez

Hensexie

Essyprity

Olite93

Maggielovely

Essyprity

#MadeOfMore!!!
Thanks for the recognition sir......with you all d way
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by olite93(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
HENSEXIE:

@ Olite93 I see U̶̲̥̅̊ ooo wink,Ha̶̲̥̅ppγ̲̣̣̥ nu year 2 U̶̲̥̅̊. grin
happy nu yr to ya also. Ow z d celebratns goin
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by HENSEXIE(f): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
olite93:

happy nu yr to ya also. Ow z d celebratns goin

Ƒȋ̝̊̅N̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ks
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by ysadiq(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
just came across this nyc piece of literature yesterday and it kept me busy throughout PABON u are the bomb boko haram have been using. just as if i was watching merlin. guy you are good.

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Good evening guys,
I just logged into school now and I'm kinda tired....If no be my project supervisor, I wouldn't have resumed today...everywhere is just so dry....

Got to complete this proposal
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by girlhaley(f): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Waoh

This super glued me to my phone since morning

This is an excellent piece

Yo da bomb man

This is fantastic

Waiting oo
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:00am On Jan 04, 2016
girlhaley:
Waoh
This super glued me to my phone since morning
This is an excellent piece
Yo da bomb man
This is fantastic
Waiting oo
LOL. I'm glad you liked it. I pray I'll have time to update today...and thanks for calling me the bomb (getting ready to explode).
ysadiq:
just came across this nyc piece of literature yesterday and it kept me busy throughout PABON u are the bomb boko haram have been using. just as if i was watching merlin. guy you are good.

Thanks oo...but biko I'm not that kind of boko haram bomb oo...I explode with goodies and not otherwise...

You guys enjoy your day....whenever the chance presents itself I'll bring out my phone and type another update...

#MadeOfMore

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / We Are Able(a Touching Story) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.