Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3734090 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kaycee7:
This fight sequence is cast in gold. Intense, gritty and always entertaining on every watch

Swears, bro. Even after all these years, only a handful of films could match it in raw realism.

It's one of the few films that accurately depicted how to fight people superior in size and strength and numbers. It's also one of the few to humanize both protagonist & adversaries, breaking from the norm where both parties are indefatigable combat machines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
lusid:
Do you think Mission Impossible is American's version of James bond?

Yeah.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Delacroix6:

You don't get the whole smartest man in the universe thingy..
Maybe Black Bolt would have gotten a chance if the so called smartest-man-alive hadn't revealed his power to the enemy.

i thought the smartest man award goes to reeds richard alias mister fantastic. Are we on the same page?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Swears, bro. Even after all these years, only a handful of films could match it in raw realism.

It's one of the few films that accurately depicted how to fight people superior in size and strength and numbers. It's also one of the few to humanize both protagonist & adversaries, breaking from the norm where both parties are indefatigable combat machines.

Salt; So Close; Aeon Flux; Naked Weapon; Lucy; Which of them catches your fancy ordinarily?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OneKinGuy(m): 3:28am On Jul 04, 2022
I wanna recommend this movie, Cha Cha Real Smooth. It's a feel good movie with original story, You won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 5:50am On Jul 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Well you're a Christian so I don't expect you to be familiar with the teachings of Ordo Templi Orientis. Lol.

You're right in a way about the occult symbols in Multiple Verse of Madness. I didn't even look in that direction until when Doctor Strange told Scarlett Witch: "Your children aren't real, you created them with magic, and she replied, it's what every woman does". Now she (Scarlett Witch isn't referring with the magic that ends with a C, she's referring to the magic that ends with a K, so there's a difference between Magic and Magick.

Now that I've watched the movie, everyone going on about occult should simply watch a Sam raimi marathon, starting from evil dead. All that happened is the same thing that has happened in every mcu movie, they allow the director to do his own signature style. Sam raimi horror movies feature plenty of occult references.

As to all this comics and satanism etal, been there done that. That was why they enacted the cox's code authority. Because some dude started a panic back in the day about the evil of comics etc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 8/10.

pls if in any case u manage to use ur data to download any movie or u have interest in watching any movie pls Go ahead and watch it. don't always listen to some bad mouthed people on Nairaland or anywhere, Thier main job is to Condemed every movie, even wen dey cannot do anything meaningful in there life.

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Now that I've watched the movie, everyone going on about occult should simply watch a Sam raimi marathon, starting from evil dead. All that happened is the same thing that has happened in every mcu movie, they allow the director to do his own signature style. Sam raimi horror movies feature plenty of occult references.

As to all this comics and satanism etal, been there done that. That was why they enacted the cox's code authority. Because some dude started a panic back in the day about the evil of comics etc
Cox code is new to me. I checked on Google it's giving me codes for different TV. Lol.

I still wonder why people can't just watch a movie with an open mind and stop attaching everything to nothing.

When I was a Corp member, a fellow Corp member told me the aliens in Ben 10 are demons that Satan is using such gimmicks to get into the mind of children. Can you imagine. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Cox code is new to me. I checked on Google it's giving me codes for different TV. Lol.

I still wonder why people can't just watch a movie with an open mind and stop attaching everything to nothing.

When I was a Corp member, a fellow Corp member told me the aliens in Ben 10 are demons that Satan is using such gimmicks to get into the mind of children. Can you imagine. Lol.

Sorry Cox.code.is an error. I meant comics code authority
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
ShaqFu:

You for laugh him matter

Laughing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Originality007:

pls if in any case u manage to use ur data to download any movie or u have interest in watching any movie pls Go ahead and watch it. don't always listen to some bad mouthed people on Nairaland or anywhere, Thier main job is to Condemed every movie, even wen dey cannot do anything meaningful in there life.
Be calming down. Good movie is not about Pishaun Pishaun

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Delacroix6(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2022
potland:
i thought the smartest man award goes to reeds richard alias mister fantastic. Are we on the same page?

No brother we are not.
My Fantastic in that universe isn't smart. He's the opposite of smart.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2022
xynerise:

Be calming down. Good movie is not about Pishaun Pishaun

grin grin

Good movie is subjective to the viewer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Karleb:

grin grin

Good movie is subjective to the viewer.
He doesn't know that
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Originality007:

God bless you. Don't mind those i too knows. They can neither direct nor act but they know how to destroy people's work
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
lusid:
God bless you. Don't mind those i too knows. They can neither direct nor act but they know how to destroy people's work
you need not be skilled in directing before you can critique

If your logic is used, then if you can't cook fried rice, you have no right to condemn the rice you bought from a store no matter how bad it is...
Just saying

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
Originality007:

people enjoy different things ... nothing new

For me I enjoyed MOM but it had very obvious flaws going right to the central conflict...that's why I rated it 6.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chuksp09(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

What do you think about the fight scenes in the kill bill movies?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
potland:
Salt; So Close; Aeon Flux; Naked Weapon; Lucy; Which of them catches your fancy ordinarily?

None.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
chuksp09:

What do you think about the fight scenes in the kill bill movies?

The one-on-one combats are alright.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Youngpo413: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Delacroix6:

Hi. Your moniker is inspired from the Jumong character? Nice moniker..
Yeah,still loving that movie till date....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Delacroix6(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Youngpo413:
Yeah,still loving that movie till date....

Easily one of my favourite TV shows ever..
And Song il Gook is my favourite Korean actor..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
DC vs Marvel yet again grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Youngpo413: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
nani667:

You can try YTS

If data is not àn issue you can get all the HQ movies you need from there... You will need a torrent downloader
Thanks...though I don't know the meaning of 'torrent'.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
The person that recommended atomic blonde..
There's GOD o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Top 10 most streamed movies in America in June 2022...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
First look at Chris Hemsworth on the set of George Miller's Furiosa.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Event Horizon
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Natalie Portman isn't as buff as we thought. Check those CGI markers on her arms.

Meanwhile, Taika Waikiki wearing a Wonder Woman sweat whilst shooting a Marvel film is wild. grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
DandeNumeruno:
Top 10 most streamed movies in America in June 2022...
I doubt this list because as far as i know, I don't think "Top Gun: Maverick" is available for streaming just yet except they are using "streaming" in a different context.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
oyaskii:
I doubt this list because as far as i know, I don't think "Top Gun: Maverick" is available for streaming just yet except they are using "streaming" in a different context.

Did a little digging... so this isn’t actual steaming data, but searches for movies on JustWatch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
oyaskii:

Check again, it's Top Gun (1986). The data is legit.

Edit: I missed Maverick, my bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Bryan12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.